Prince Gyllen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two human teens' soft moans intermingled in the air (Gyllen's ironically sounding the marginally more girlish between the pair) as the prince's pelvis firmly pushed forwards while his back arced and his head flung far backwards in the opposing direction as Anne squirmed tensely in place for a scant few seconds before her frame flopped loose once again, only this time having the body of a blond boy collapse on top of her less than a second later (luckily being quite light). Spent of energy, Gyllen did nothing but pant heavily into Anne's ear, his thoughts catching up with his body within the following moments as he then hastily lifted himself up and away from the cabin girl in his shattered state, pausing midway through his push-up when his sapphire eyes met with the female's emerald irises gazing back up at him, their colour reminding the prince of someone else he knew...

"Aw, don' they make fer a cute wee couple?" Captain Bonny made an off-hand comment, followed by a round of laughter as both Gyllen and Anne turned their heads left and right in perfect synch, features flushed scarlet from the comment, then facing one another again for a brief beat before the blond leapt backwards away from the table, unplugging his half-softened, white-coated prick from her pussy in the process, releasing the floodgates for the spunk to resume dribbling past the page's labia. Almost immediately after this had happened, Min slipped herself away from Anne's chest and then off the table entirely, landing feet first into the created space between the human girl and the prince, grasping Gyllen by his semi-stiff meatstick and maintaining its perpendicularity long enough for her to cram the shrinking length into her maw before very slowly reversing her head, ensuring her lips scraped every last splotch of residue spunk that clung to his girth, causing Gyllen to shiver as his cock was currently extra tender from his recent orgasm, and very well near causing the prince to pop another erection had she performed the same action more than once.

Instead, Min wheeled a full one-hundred-eighty degrees and smacked her lips when she laid her drunken, ruby eyes upon Anne's gaping, cream-filled gash before she dove down into it face first, her lime hands pushing the cabin girl's inner thighs away to prevent the human's legs from shutting in on the redhead's face as she slurped up as much trickling cum from out the slit as her tongue could hold, worming her way inside the opening to run circles around Anne's internal vaginal walls, causing the black-haired female to squeal and sit up like a shot when that small metal nub rolled around the edges of her stretched passage, with Min withdrawing her face from the young human woman's crotch before the latter had the chance to shove the goblin's half-shaved head away.

"Jus' thought I'd give ya both a quick clean 'fore bed~" Min said to the pair of humans after she had her fill of cream-congested muff, smiling cheekily as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand, Anne and Gyllen both flabbergasted while the goblin then turned her attention towards those constituting the backdrop who had been soundlessly staring at the final threesome. "Oi! Anybody who's still standin' below their belts, meet me in me cabin in the next five minutes! Watching all that has worked me up something fierce, and it's gonna take a bit more than even just a fingerin' t' fix~" The goblin announced before she began waddling bottomless (Gyllen unable to tell whether this was a deliberate decision or simple ignorance) towards the room's exit as a modest, but still surprising, procession of males panging for further recreational coitus yet followed closely behind her.

"Och, aye! Almost fergot!" The booming voice of Captain Bonny then proclaimed as she stomped her half-nude self betwixt the blond, who had still yet to pull up his jodhpurs, and the cabin girl, who still languished in minimal lucidity, slamming down a glass, conical flask containing an aqueous liquid blinding cyan in colour next to where the latter's head lazed. "Ah recommend ye tak' a wee dram o' this potion 'fore turnin' in, Annie...'less yer plannin' oan bein' up th' duff at yer age!" The Captain guffawed before returning to her seat to finish the last few drops of what remained of the rum. "That stuff don't come cheap neither, so thank me later! ...though frae th' way Min wis snackin' the spunk oot yer snatch, ahm wonderin' if yer even gonnae need it noo!" Anne however, could not even muster up the energy required to make even a peep in response.

Meanwhile, Gyllen looked all about him at the dishevelment the scene had devolved to which he had partially contributed, between the fatigued cabin girl in the dead centre of the chamber, the passed out pirates slumping in the corners or the older woman who was supposedly in charge of overseeing this ship through this treacherous channel of water sitting hunched backed and belching as a false penis rose from her crotch. There was little else the prince could do but calmly reach down and lift his bottoms back over his crotch before quietly slipping out the door without a single soul's notice to return to his stargazing until he felt it was time to retire to his sleeping quarters for the night (preferably after Min had concluded using their shared cabin for her own personal, prurient use), acting as though the entirety of this night's affairs had never even transpired, though certainly not about to forget them any time soon.