Prince Gyllen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore no hosiery to hide her long, silky legs, which both ended in a pair of scarlet heels to elevate her already decently high height to almost match that of the orc men. Other than that, large golden hoops hung from each of the stranger's earlobes, and by her side was a small black purse attached to a long loop of silver chain slung around her shoulder. As for her face, eyeshadow and mascara were used to compliment the foreign mystique of her deep brown irises, rouge added a glow to her cheeks and pink gloss emphasised the fullness of her lips. To complete her whorish aesthetic, a leather choker was banded around the lady's neck, supplemented with an oversized rhinestone emblem depicting the spear and shield of Mars and the mirror of Venus interlocked by their rings.

"Lo siento I am late! I had muchos problemas even finding this place." The lady in scanty red apologised in a decidedly non-Snjórlandic accent. "...But it looks as though you muchachos have gone ahead and started without me." She further remarked upon seeing the remaining three orcs seated in the centre of the chamber with their respective erections held in their hands while they gawked at her entrance.

"'Oly fuckin' shit! She even talks like 'Elio!" Ben crudely voiced what all the others were thinking after picking up on the Hispanic manner of speech in which the stranger spoke.

"I, uh...mucho get that." The human woman laughed nervously. "But we señoras of Hispania, we all have a certain look and diction to us, no?" Indeed, it was not the first time such connections had been pointed out, nor did she believe it would be the last for a long while yet. Of course, unbeknownst to the males, this was entirely due to the fact that the unknown woman and the good Queen Helio herself were, in actuality, one and the same!

Ever since committing her first act of adultery with young Leif the squire many moons ago, Helio found precipitously open before her a realm of possibilities she would have never before dared to even consider, let alone commit, in her earlier years serving as a loyal spouse of the country's king. The aforementioned experience with the squire was supposed to only have been a singular occurrence, an isolated instance with which to give herself a final satisfaction long overdue for her bodily cravings, however the thrill of infidelity only succeeded in leaving the married mother of four hankering to make up for close to three decades worth of missed opportunities accumulated by her lack of daring, especially now that her significant other had long since ceased catering to her carnal needs.

With her mind and soul firmly set, the only question Queen Helio had was how she was to go about accomplishing her aims, herself being the first to admit she was not typically one for taking inceptive advancements. In hindsight, the affair she spent with Leif had been a total fluke of circumstance, and she hardly believed it was possible to invite a consistent stream of untrustworthy swains from the public to her palace bedroom without the scandal leaking to the public faster than she could say 'miedra'. It was then when the Queen sparked a plausible solution: if contentment could not be attained within the castle walls, then mayhaps it could be found without instead...

Eventually plucking up the audacity necessary to finally set her intentions into action not long after her precious youngest offspring had departed from the island, Helio gradually and discreetly accrued an outfit over the course of several weeks one piece at a time through a variety of channels, carefully selecting the items which she believed, from her introverted knowledge, to be what the average male would find the most provocative, as well as doubling as a façade to (relatively) conceal her identity as she mingled amongst Malmhule's populace. Never would she forget the rush of apprehension and agitation she felt when she stole through the palace's gateway under cover of darkness with only a hooded mantle to veil her face and cover her vulgar costume, dashing deep towards the seedier side of Old Town and not stopping for anything until she was certain not a single soul had seen her complete egress from the castle. The incognito monarch then slinked into a narrow, nearby alleyway to doff her cloak and hide it hesitantly amongst some bins before finally stepping out into the street with nothing to screen the garb fitted to her opulent figure that had been earlier chronicled, the chill night air nipping at her exposed legs.

Almost instantly, Helio was set upon by the mixed looks from passing pedestrians that covered the entire spectrum from aversion to intrigue towards the clothing she wore that would make even most prostitutes blush, making the Queen freeze stock still as the realisation of what she was doing finally hit her like a sack of bricks, especially for a person of her status. Her overwhelming shame turned the brief moment into a short eternity, her brown eyes bulged blankly forward and her plump lips contorted into a quivering frown of uncertainty, though she soon returned to her senses once she understood there was no turning back for her at this stage. Spurred on by worry for what may happen if a patrolling watchman should pass by in the time she spent stagnant, Helio began striding down the street in as nonchalant a mode as she could manage in her fluster, the points on her heels rhythmically clacking against the concrete which caused her stumble herself more than a few times in her haste, having only ever really known sensible footwear for the hours she had spent in the royal court.

Not five minutes of uninterrupted marching down random avenues passed before Helio was accosted by a shrill catcall from behind. Stopping rigid in her tracks, the Queen slowly shuffled 180 degrees in place to be greeted by a man not too removed from her own age and admittedly quite good-looking, apparently a blacksmith by trade by the leather apron he wore. Although she was unable to recall the details of their exchange, the man had clearly been doing some heavy drinking as he slurred his syllables, giving reason to his surge of confidence towards the passing woman even if he was just as quick to confess he was not expecting her to give his humble self the time of day. The topic of the hustler's uncanny similarity towards the Queen was naturally one of the first to be brought up, though the blacksmith's intoxication made it simple for Helio to convince him the fact was but a freak coincidence, before he swiftly moved on to make her a bold proposition for someone he had exchanged only a few sentences with. The next thing the monarch knew, she was laying nude and dumbfounded in a bed shared with the unknown male back at his bungalow, recovering from two orgasms, all in the span of less than an hour!

Spending the rest of that night and the entirety of the next day processing the shock of how easily she was able procure the fun she had been seeking on her very first attempt, Helio did not delay before she ventured back out into the streets that following evening, and again the next, and the next, and so on, slowly but surely increasing her confidence an ounce with each passing day, treating her licentious livery like a second-skin where consequences for her disloyal deeds were kept separated from her proper self. However, Helio never quite felt fully comfortable while clothed in her racy camouflage in the company of others, whether outdoors or even in private, though the presumed drawback actually turned out to be an excellent motivator when it came to shedding her apparel at any given opportunity that arose, the middle-aged ruler now having sex to upwards of two or three times per outing now with a different partner each time, a rate that seemed unreal to someone who had just come off of enduring a major dry spell lasting at least a full ten years prior. Some had even repaid her for the time they spent together in the form of coinage, which helped for recuperating the funds from the treasury she had spent on costly contraceptive potions. Suffice to say, it was clear to see where Gyllen has inherited his promiscuity from...

News of this mature, voracious trollop's emergence from seemingly nowhere spread like wildfire throughout the city, with outlandish rumours and speculation abound as to the whos, wheres and whys surrounding this mysterious tramp who echoed the Queen's aspect. Was she a long lost twin sister? A mythical (and rather randy) doppelgänger trapped in a solitary form? Many who had yet to personally witness her presence were sceptical such an individual even existed at all. The created confusion only served to further benefit Helio however, as the commoners oft found themselves too distracted debating their eccentric, crafted theories that only distanced themselves further from the basic truth. Even still, the Queen once attempted falsifying her voice to help hide her Hispanic heritage, though decided after several hours of fruitless practice that doing so would only come across as more ridiculous than sticking to her natural inflections, especially seeing as how all who she had met ironically shrugged her accent off as a mere replication, albeit a very accurate one, to better imitate the queen and help draw in the customers curious to see if the stories regarding her were true.

After the first week of her non-stop nocturnal excursions, Helio even began to dabble around the outskirts of the Monster District in search of occurrences to broaden her strictly human horizons, and quickly discovered an entirely new world of unusual escapades waiting for her to explore! The Queen had even been approached with offers from other women which she had to politely decline, being someone firmly set in her heterosexuality...although who was to say she would not one day be willing to experiment with her orientation at the rate she was uncovering facets of herself she never before imagined. Helio felt as though she was capable of achieving anything now, an optimism in herself she could never before remember in her entire life...but she soon began to brood on if she was letting herself get carried away in her jubilation, staying out to all hours every evening for a full fortnight, and members of her court were starting to take note on how Her Majesty seemed to be a little wearier than usual in the mornings as of late. Helio believed it was about time for her to take a (short) recess from her eventide outings as not to arouse any suspicions from those close to her, however she intended to conclude her libidinous binge off with a bang, both figuratively and so very much literally.

Bringing us back to the present moment, Dean slowly closed the creaking door over before sneaking up on the disguised Queen from behind while she was occupied conversing with his chums before shooting his strong mitts up underneath her arms to firmly grab hold of both her breasts at the one time, naturally causing the Hispanic accented woman to yelp from the surprise grope, though she had no further protest from then on, especially not when he dug his digits into the pliable flesh of her melons and kneaded them into her chest at any which way that pleased him, rolling his pelvis against her rear so she was able to feel the lump in his trousers through the thin material of her dress.

"So whaddya think, lads? Total beaut, huh?" Dean asked his associates as he was squeezing Helio's two lady mounds together to exaggerate her already impressive cleavage, eking a sigh out from the forty-three year old. "I just so 'appened to bump into 'er outside th' Laelaps last night when she woz on th' prowl for sumfin' a bit on th' assertive side, and yours truly woz generous enuff to 'ook her up wiv four strappin' orc fellas to see that she gets it. Ain't that right, sweet'eart~?"

"S-sí...!" Helio stammered, her artificial blush hiding the true redness in her cheeks brought about by the embarrassing recount of how she came to be in the company of the non-human men, shaking her hips as she spoke to grind her soft bum into Dean's crotch to keep both him and herself riled. "In truth, I am feeling un poco nerviosa. I have never been with an orc before, you see."

"Oh-ho~? Izzat right?" Dean asked her without letting up on his fondles. "First time I'm 'earin' this."

"Don' worry yerself, luv." Chad reassured her as he stepped out his chair, grinning widely while he made his way over to her, his green member bobbing hands-free in time to his footfalls as it continued extending outwards from his open fly. "We all know 'ow to treat a lady well~" He added as he arrived on her right hand side, looking down on her as he held his dick just underneath its tip to rub it against a portion of her exposed thigh.

"Better be careful though, ya know what they say: 'once ya go green, you'll always be keen'!" Abe chuckled, likewise approaching the Queen, stopping on her left-hand side to stroke his bell-end on her nearest leg, smearing some pre over the surface of her skin.

"...Nobody's ever said that in their entire lives." Dean said, deadpan, mitts still on the mother's mammaries. "The fuck does that even mean?"

"The better question is why're you lot wastin' time flappin' yer gums when there's a prime piece o' totty standin' right in front o' us!" Ben waltzed over to join in with the molestation on the older woman by way of thrusting his hand downwards to her crotch and nimbly slipping his digits into her underwear from the side, expertly locating her clitoris hidden within the silk, slowly circling his finger around the concealed nub while he idly masturbated with his free hand. "So ya got a handle, honey~? Or d'ya prefer stayin' anonymous?"

"Just call me...Mamá~" Helio responded simply - once she had finished gasping from having her love button pressed - with the alias she had been utilising over the past two weeks before both her paws reached down and snatched the pair of girths pressed to her thighs away from their owners, rapidly pulling on both of them with equal intensity, sharply twisting her wrist as her palm travelled along their lengths several times, letting Chad and Abe know how legitimate her intents were.

"Oof, I can see ya've been keepin' yer skills sharp...Mamá." Chad commented, poorly aping the human woman's overseas accent as he spoke her pseudonym before lifting his right hand to place his palm on the underside of her boob as it was still in the process of being caressed. "Oi, Dean! Give it a rest already and lemme and Abe 'ave a feel, yeah?" Dean begrudgingly surrendered the breasts over to the other two, sliding his hands down Helio's curvaceous flanks until they arrived to her ample arse, lifting her miniskirt up and over the bubble-like buttocks - mostly exposed even with her panties as of yet unremoved - before then grabbing handfuls of each buttock with both hands, kneading them in a similar fashion as to how he handled her upper globes, serving as a passive reminder of his presence to the Queen.

'Mamá's' breathing became heavier from overexcitement even during this early foreplay stage. She did not mention it to the males, but this was in fact the first time she was with this high a number of partners all at the one time, and the older woman's very first threesome had only been three days past! Even if Helio kept a decently calm exterior, in truth, the word 'daunted' would not alone be adequate enough to describe her racing mindset surrounded on all four sides by four non-humans of the less fair sex, each of them standing a full head over her own, known for their berserker furies in the throes of ardour and all currently meddling with her like a personal plaything. When Ben suddenly stuck his two longest fingers inside her sticky cunny down to his hairy knuckles, the Queen blissfully rolled her head off to the side with a moan, making drowsy eye contact with the orc whose name she had come to learn was Abe, admiring his ruggedly handsome face and the way his countenance would change in reaction to the efforts she made on his manhood. Abe seemed to have had a similar thought process during this time as he returned the look to the human female, since the next thing Helio knew, his thumb had tilted her head in a way to allow his lips to swoop in and steal a snog straight from Snjórland's sovereign!

Helio made no attempt at a struggle, merely closing her eyes over and accepting the kiss, keeping their lips connected as their groans bounced against the interior's of one another's maws, Abe's brought about by the human woman's unabating handjob, and the Queen's as a direct result of Chad's fingering. She could then feel Abe's tongue steal its way within her cheeks, which she would then copy on the green-skinned man, the two coiling their tasting muscles around one another as the momentum of her tugs on their dicks steadily increased in conjunction with her rising anticipation. Helio found the feeling of canoodling with one who possessed a set of tusks peculiar, but not unwelcome, even if the elongated lower canines were causing mild discomfort as they jabbed into her face.

Meanwhile, after he had juddered his digits around her mature cunt a while longer, Chad removed his probes and brought them up to his mouth, running both of them across his lips in turn to wipe them clean of the salty juices. Apparently enjoying what he tasted, Chad would then curl his fingers into small triangle of fabric covering the Queen's crotch and yanked the panties clean away from her privates, letting them go when they reached midway down her legs to allow them to fall to her ankles, Chad dropping to his knees when they did so. If Helio thought just sharing a kiss with an orc was odd, then imagine her reaction to now having one of those fanged folk now snack on her cunt, his gnashers digging into the surrounding mons veneris as his tongue swept up, down and around her slit partially hidden amongst carefully trimmed pubic hairs.

With Mamá's bottom now fully bared, Dean did not waste the opportunity and hastily relieved his sinewy legs of his slacks, freeing his cock once more, standing upright and ready for action thanks to the human's handiwork. Dean shifted close in behind Helio, his brawny pectorals pressing into her back while his manhood fit snugly between her tanned buns, his hands held firmly to her wide hips to hold her steady as he began to buck his own into her behind, his pubis audibly slapping into her soft cheeks as he used them to massage his member, inadvertently causing the Queen to hump into Ben's face from the recoil.

As she now had the underside of Dean's dense column of flesh repeatedly brushing up against her virgin pucker on top of having her cunt being rigorously eaten out, Helio's moans increased exponentially in volume over this simultaneous stimulation to both her front and her behind, a kind that she had never before experienced, obvious even as her sounds were projecting into Abe's oral cavity and even more when they were allowed to convey at unrepressed capacity in the brief interval where Chad abruptly wrenched her face away from Abe's before sloppily mashing his own mouth to hers before the strand of saliva connecting the human with the latter orc had even completely broken away, keen to sample her sweet lips for himself.

Deprived of the older woman's features before he could fully conclude his smooch, Abe made no vocal complaint but instead appeared to take his vexation out on Helio's top as he suddenly seized a fistful of the material that kept her torso covered and made a thuggish downwards whisk that stretched the vest's upper opening completely over her bust, taking the cups of her bra off along with it, making the matriarch's bare jugs bounce and jiggle out into the open, the clothing that had once contained them now underlying the matching orbs and holding them firmly up. The moment the Queen's udders were freed, Abe nosedived face-first in the direction of her breast and latched his lips to the nearest nub, already erect from the earlier massages, and began suckling down on it hard, as if desperately trying to siphon a mouthful of milk from the vast volume it was attached to, though Helio would have been more than a little surprised if any amount of fluid was produced by Abe's efforts, having not nursed a child for many a year now. Still, she never thought she would have ever felt this excited just from having her teat sucked on.