Prince Gyllen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the unexpected amplification of Mamá's whines reverberating around his gob even harder, Chad opened his eyes to see what had brought it about, espying Abe's current course of action in the corner of his vision and causing envy to quickly well up within him. Chad removed his mouth from Helio's, skating his lips just above the surface of her skin from her face down her neck to her sternum before placing them to her unused nipple and began to slurp on it with similar intensity as his fellow orc tending to its companion on the human's opposite side, spiralling his tongue around the areola and even lightly biting down with his pointed teeth to pull on it slightly. With four of the most sensitive areas on her anatomy all being stirred at once, the Queen could only express her jollity through periodic groans, broadcasted unbridled now without anything to obstruct her vocal chords, interspersed with heavy pants as the nape of her neck broke out into goosebumps, her heart pounding fiercely against her rib cage and body heat steadily rising. She released her hands from the two male members they were handling with fervour to bring them up and put them on the backs of the emerald skulls lapping at her mamillae, pressing them deeper into her pillowy mounds.

The glee was not to last forever however, at least not in the form it was currently taking, as Ben would soon withdraw his tongue away from her snatch without any prior warning, leading to a noticeable drop in Helio's pleasure levels, though the other two tongues plus a dick working on various points of her body did all they could to keep herself piqued while she watched the non-human who had just been supping on the space between her legs straighten himself upright once more before her.

"Well, I think that's jus' 'bout broken th' ice." Ben said after wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Now 'ow 'bout we get down to seein' what yer really capable of, Mamá~?" He added before taking a step forward so the head of his cut cock touched the female's tender bean he had just been lingually flicking less than a minute prior, holding his shaft to pestle it into the nub as he grinned to her amorous reaction. The remaining three orcs would all then pull themselves away from the human, repositioning themselves in front of Helio before she suddenly felt a pushing pressure on her shoulders that forced her down onto her knees to be eye-level with the quartet of jade trouser snakes staring her down in a semicircle before her. In her daze, the queen lost track of which appendage belonged to which subject, though seeing how all of them looked to be equally delectable, it mattered little to her for the immediate future.

Without even needing to be asked first, Helio immediately pounced upon the two erections standing on either extremity of the row before shoving her face directly forwards to put her subconsciously smiling lips to whichever of the remaining dicks they just so happened to randomly land on, engulfing the glans into her warm, drooling cavity as she swirled her tongue around its circumference, pushing her face further down the inches to take the tip partway down her gullet, all the while furiously stroking the rods she held in her hands, thankful she had plenty of practice for fourteen nights straight in learning how to subdue her gag reflex, though the occasional gurgle and sputter was still able to escape. Wishing she had just one more limb with which to grasp around the leftover rod, the issue was soon somewhat rectified when said appendage's owner stepped over and stuffed his sausage into Helio's already occupied gob, straining her cheeks as they struggled to accommodate both lengths when even just one was already enough to challenge her limits.

Despite the setbacks, Helio was plenty pleased. After all, this scenario had been precisely what the mature monarch had fantasised about ever since the night of Jern's homecoming, yearning to have personal command over a platoon of such green-hued hunks just like her dear eldest daughter, but perhaps with orders other than exclusively combat in mind. Although the present context was not quite the same as what she wished, it was the closest the Queen could possibly manage without her infidelity being exposed, part of her even preferring the rough informality the lower-class brutes brought to the table. Helio could still scarcely comprehend she was capable of committing such crazy deeds after twenty-seven straight years of monotonous wedlock, half-expecting to find herself waking up in bed from the mad dream any moment now, though even if that ended up to be the case, she intended to make the most of the reverie for as long as it would last.

The pair of pillars invaded Mamá's maw at alternating paces, taking turns prodding the inner lining of her cheeks, the bulge of their tips visible from the exterior as their musky flavours dragged across her taste-buds, the grunts above confirming their wielders' pleasure. It took a great deal of willpower for Helio to pry her lips away from the succulent double dicks, leaving them coated in a layer of spit glistening in the limited lamplight, upon which she would then switch her hands over to then wrap around those same shimmering shafts and turn her head to her right to devour the cock which lay on that side next, delivering similar deepthroating treatment to it as she had done to the first two which she now stroked, wet slaps being sounded on the latter pair whenever she brought her fist down.

Though she was not brave enough to make a second attempt overcrowding her gob with two members at the same time, the Queen ensured each cock gained equal parts attention from both her paws and from her lips even if at least one had to be excluded from the bustle at any given time, periodically rotating between which manhood received which of her methods at seemingly random, while a wide range of coarse notes in their gravelly groans were piped into the Queen's ears like unpolished music that she found oddly bewitching. This continued on until each orc received at least three turns of each type of gesture, with Helio only pausing when the first words spoken since the start of her task broke her out of her engrossment.

"Oi, Mamá!" The male currently not being tended to suddenly said, making Helio look up and to the side while she was in the middle of spiritedly dual-wielding two viridescent batons as a third was sunk halfway down her her throat, a glint of innocence still in her hazel eyes when she did despite the obvious debauchery which was in progress. From her low angle, she was able to see it was Abe who had apparently stolen away from the semicircle at some point during Helio's absorption to fetch the forgotten magazine from off the floor behind them and flick it open to a page he found especially memorable before holding it out open towards the disguised Queen. "Think ya can do sumfin' like this?" The presented page featured an illustration of a harpy girl about half Helio's own age with the shaft of a disembodied penis sandwiched between her sizeable breasts which she squeezed together through the use of her forearms (seeing as she had wings in place of hands) while licking on the tip with her tongue.

Helio marginally, but visibly, smirked upon realising what was being requested, as such a thing was once a favourite of her husband's in their younger years, and she was confident she was able to demonstrate it well despite being at least a decade out of practice. With a soft slurp, she steadily crept her mouth away from the cock she was currently slobbering over and released her clutches from the duo held in her hands before shuffling her way across the wooden deck on her knees towards where Abe and his shimmering erection eagerly awaited, his manhood twitching just from his presumed anticipation. Straightening her thighs to raise herself somewhat higher than before, Helio held up her funbags up from below and pressed them to the orc's crotch, nestling his appendage comfortably between her breasts after some adjusting from Abe's part, her massive globes engulfing his immense cock almost entirely!

The Queen would then compress both her boobs together by way of using her forearms just like the harpy girl depicted, trapping Abe's member as she attempted to touch her elbows together before beginning to slowly raise and lower them on the rod, the deep green tip disappearing and peeking from out her cleavage several times over. Helio knew her technique was more than adequate from Abe's immediate groans, as many a male would from having his genitalia massaged within a valley of incredible softness and warmth, the spit coating his cock allowing for it to slip between the bosoms all the more easily which was then put to the test when he began bucking his hips into the Queen's chest, going full throttle in an instant without any immediate build-up, his crotch smacking into the underside of her tits, causing them to jiggle and for Helio's countenance to wince as she endured through it, extending her tongue from out her mouth and hanging it low so its tip would brush past the orc's glans every time it would poke from its hiding place.

Mamá was able to feel Abe's dick throb within her breasts, and was expecting to receive a faceful of orcish seed, though the Hispanic human was unexpectedly grabbed by her shoulders and yanked backwards and away from Abe's groin, dragged across the floor, scuffing her knees and nearly toppling over completely when she came to a sudden halt, her boobs swinging from side to side accordingly before her body was mashed into the body of a different male, the side of her face pressed up against his emerald abs.

"Hey! That looks like fun! I wanna try too, Mamá!" Excitedly said the culprit as he loosened his hold somewhat and allowing her to catch an upwards glimpse upwards of the face belonging to the one she had come to know as Ben before he slapped his sausage down betwixt her breasts, grabbing either side of the orbs with his massive green mitts and squeezing them together himself before he began to pelvic thrust with similar intensity to Abe previous, huffing and grunting all the while he did. Helio herself was too disorientated and stunned to really contribute anything on her part, merely watching down with wide brown eyes as the crown of his cock repeatedly popped up towards her face, before looking around on either side of her to see Chad and Dean flanking her and pumping their privates close to her countenance as they all eagerly awaited for their turn to try how her mammaries would feel on her members.

"Oh, fuck, Mamá! Yer tits would give sum minotaur birds a run for their money!" Dean declared between his pants once his time finally came about after Ben and Chad were satisfied with their stints. "I could blow me load 'ere and now!" True enough, Helio was able to discern the pulses his rod was now making against her chest by touch alone, and although she was tempted to discover just how much her paizuri technique could make an orc ejaculate after so long since she last tried it, the Queen sensibly ceased her actions seconds before the male was able to cum. Naturally, Abe looked down towards the mature human with an expression of both disappointment and confusion, though in place of an explanation, he only received a knowing smile from her becoming aware that she was now the one to dictate the flow of this evening's festivities as she saw fit. Without covering her chest up once more, the olive skinned female slowly rose to her feet, and took a few wobbly steps to distance herself away from the group of males, enough so that they were all able to gain a clear view of her slowly bending her upper body over while she stuck her hips outwards, drawing attention to her plump arse, unobstructed by her short skirt still being hitched high and her pink panties long since being discarded on the other side of the room.

"Do not tell me you were thinking I was about to let you finish without making me feel buena first~?" The Queen vulgarly spouted in her sultriest voice possible as she looked over her shoulder before reaching behind herself and placing both hands onto her butt cheeks to spread them as far apart as they were able, granting the quartet of ravenous orcs a glimpse of her twinkling slit ignited from the earlier foreplay and her recent displays of fellatio, as well as, unintentionally, the tight starfish situated just above. "You are now free to use this humble old woman's coño as you wish~ There is no need to hold back, but no squabbling, por favor. Trust me, I will see to it every one of you gets his chance~"

In the instant following her final syllable being stated, Chad bounded forwards in the fraction of a second before the others even finished fully registering her words and just as promptly claimed her cunt to be his own for the next while via gripping his hands fast onto her hips and sliding his length all the way inside with a single, expertly precise effort, the sheer force of which almost cause the Queen to tumble forwards into a somersault, though regained her balance before she capsized completely and even had time to let out a sharp yelp from suddenly finding herself stretched and filled to her edges as her interior toiled to accommodate its first ever example of orcish cock. Before Helio could attune herself to the feeling, Chad was already initiating his thrusts, unable to abstain as his cock ached for assuage after being teased so extensively so, his pubis smacking into the human's thick behind well past the point of becoming sore while his heavy balls repeatedly collided with her receptive clit.

Seeing how quickly their opening had been lost in their inattentiveness, the leftover males all came to the next logical conclusion, briefly exchanging upset glances before they made a mutual mad dash for the woman's other end, chaotically crashing into one another once they arrived at her untaken face at the one time, which quickly escalated into a miniature melee as they vied for precedence over who was to have the honour of keeping their dick wet in the meantime with yet another blowjob from the strumpet's magic mouth, their exposed cocks swaying and nodding mere centimetres away from the human's features during their tussle.

"Now, chicos, what did I just say?" Helio said up to them in with the same condescending tone as a parent rebuking her children, exuding an aura of authority hinting of her true occupation even with her bowed posture and through a slight waver in her timbre brought about by being relentlessly pounded from behind. The three orcs traded looks between one another a second time before they all agreed the most civil way to solve this dilemma was through a decisive round of rock-paper-scissors, from which Dean would emerge victorious, the other two resentfully stepping back to allow the winner his prize, which Helio would graciously provide by opening her smiling gob up wide while her tongue hanged outwards as far as it could dangle. With careful aim, Dean took a single step forwards and slowly crammed every last one of his inches down into the awaiting gullet and met with only minor resistance, huffing as he felt the windpipe contract tightly around his girth, visibly bulging her neck from its exterior and causing several sporadic coughs muted on his cock. Dean then clasped his hands around her skull, sifting his fingers through her finely preened hairstyle and pushed down with such a pressure, the Queen was afraid her cranium was ready to crack like a coconut in a vice, though the morbid idea was soon lost once her nostrils had become forcibly buried into the tangled, muggy bush that was the orc's pubic hairs, befuddling her brain.

"'Oly fuck, Mamá! You are tight!" Chad then announced without seemingly any prompt as he hilted his cock all the way to its base within Helio's cavern of flesh for the umpteenth time. "I always thought the older women were, the more loose they got, but even th' girls I knew at school 'ad slacker cunts than you!" Helio was unsure whether she should be pleased or offended upon hearing the double-edged compliment, though was unable to articulate a response in any case seeing her larynx was currently choked by a different penis.

"Yeah, right! You never went to school." Dean offhandedly remarked in reply from the other end between grunts of delight, his concentration chiefly fixed on plunging his cock as far as it could probe within the Hispanic human's gorge. Between their combined efforts, Chad and Dean rocked the olive skinned woman to and 'fro between them, while her hefty udders hung earthwards from her chest and swung in accordance to which way she was being pushed at any one time. The queen's stream of smothered moans directly summoned by the former's animated efforts sending strong vibrations through the latter's rod, all of this being keenly observed by Ben and Abe standing in the sidelines as they masturbated themselves silly, concocting perverted strategies in their minds for when their turns would finally come around.

"Dean! Mate! Ya gotta try this! Seriously!" Chad implored for his friend to come over without once breaking the tempo of his pelvis.

"Awright, but don't nut in 'er ya can 'elp it!" Dean dislodged his pecker from out of Helio's oesophagus, causing the human female to dry wretch concurrently with its exit only for her windpipe to be re-stuffed a mere second later, this time by Abe's generous appendage, while Dean made his way over to her backside, cock coated in a layer of phlegm.

"Heh, I'm tempted...but I'm savin' me spunk for elsewhere." Chad replied before then forcefully wrenching himself away from the Queen's behind with an anguished cry followed by a recomposing sigh, stepping off to the side to allow Dean access. "Knock yerself out~" Dean took Chad's former position, aligned his cock appropriately and pressed his waist into her rump, entering into the human's opening where his friend's length had just been snugly rooted a moment beforehand.

"Gods...damn! Ya ain't 'alf-wrong!" Dean praised through his panting not long after he had begun his pelvic pushes, digging his digits into the supple flesh of Mamá's olive buns to better steady both his implement and his target as he bore into the latter without relent. Even after Chad had freshly loosened Helio's hole to some degree, Dean could still feel her inner creases compactly caress the inches of his cock like it was manufactured especially to take his massive green dick, so much so that the orc had to force himself away with all his brawn just a few minutes later to avoid an early ejaculation, taking a full three steps backwards just to stave off the temptation of diving straight back in, his emerald skin glistening with perspiration, and his throbbing jade member sparkling with vaginal fluids. "Phew! I-I'm gonna 'ave to tap out for a mo'. Anybody else fancy a shot?" Being still far too engrossed with abusing the Queen's mouth, it appeared that Dean's words went completely unheard by Abe amidst his animalistic groans, leaving the way open for Ben to take over, who now produced a curious glass vial filled with a crystal clear substance in his hand he had procured at some point during the spitroasting as he stepped forth towards the presenting Hispanic woman.

Of course, from her hunched posture, Helio was only able to make out vague movements in the corner of her eye, her concentration mainly focused on staring down the length that was currently and constantly sliding in and out from her funnelling lips while withstanding the urge to heave, so the object in Ben's hand went unnoticed, though Dean and Chad acknowledged the item in question with some unclear snickering. It was not until the contents of that thin flask were tipped directly into the space between her buttocks that Helio was made aware of its existence, though the feeling of this unknown, chilling liquid upon the rim of her chute only left her mildly shivering and greatly puzzled as to what on Midgard it could possibly be, and for what purpose Ben had in depositing it over her rim. It was not until she felt his bulbous bell-end prop up against her splattered pucker that she quickly deduced his intentions, quickly wresting her maw and throat away from Abe's cock to verbalise her protest as she could feel the pressure of Ben beginning to push his pelvis from behind.