Prince Gyllen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! N-not there!" The human female sputtered out in a panic, Ben having not even yet penetrated a quarter of his cock's crown into her backdoor before she already felt a tingle shoot up through her spine from having the dirtier of her orifices ever so slightly prodded. "Not even mi husband ha-"

"Your husband!?" Dean cut her statement short with his echo of her words before all four fellows roared out into coalesced laughter. "I think ya forgot to mention that to me, luv! Does 'ee know yer spendin' the night in the company of strange men?" Helio's face burned an even brighter scarlet, upon having clumsily revealed her marital status. Even if they were not aware of who she really was, the mere giveaway still cut into her deep.

"Hey! Does 'ee look anyfin' like King Stål?" Abe then asked, half-joking. Even still, Helio's heart sunk. "I wouldn' blame ya for gettin' yer jollies elsewhere if ya were married to a tub of lard like that!" Helio's humiliation then turned to one of shock. She was aware of the unpopularity of her spouse amongst the common folk, and especially the denizens of the Monster District, but to be in the presence of such brazen disrespect for a person in his position as it was expressed made her at a loss for words to say the least...and yet there was also something oddly therapeutic to hear her exact same sentiments voiced by someone other than herself...

"Don't fret, babe." Ben's speech abruptly put an end to her thread of thought. "I'll be gentle. Know a thing or two 'bout poppin' people's anal cherries, I do." Following this claim and the sincerity she detected in his tone, Helio took a minute's pause to mull over the proposition. Sure, she had been exploring increasingly deviant exploits this preceding fortnight, but she was unconfident she was truly ready to venture having a pole rammed upwards into a zone meant only to evacuate? She recalled overhearing sparse whispers over the years amongst maids in the castle corridors who had attempted such acts with their significant others before, and from what limited knowledge she had garnered, interactions relating to the anal region were a dangerous game to play, but rewarding if played correctly. They were discussions on what she initially dismissed as disgusting degeneracies, though she did not know how to feel about them now that she found herself on the verge of a likewise situation.

"A-alright..." Helio conceded, inclined to take the risk as Ben seemed self-assured enough in his capabilities, and she had no doubts he had done such acts before. Even still, she could not help but feel anxious over what she had just consented to. "But go slow! Por favor..."

"Jus' keep relaxed and try not to tense up. Might feel a bit funny at first..." The orc talked her through the process as he pushed his pelvis forwards once more, very moderately sinking his cock's head into her lubricated anus, dilating the ring that acted as the boundary for access one increment at a time before he held her steady by her hips. The Queen took several deep breaths in through pursed lips as she balled her hands into fists upon her knees until she felt the apex of the dick break past the barricade, instantly unleashing a voluminous moan upon feeling the nerves in her sphincter pressed and spread, her spine and legs growing rigid as she discerned the rest of the rod bury itself deeper into her hindquarters, endeavouring to acclimatise herself to the bizarre sensation of having her arsehole filled instead of emptied, clenching her teeth as she endured the undertaking to its eventual end.

The process was surprisingly not as painful as the Queen had feared, though the feeling was incredibly strange, unsure if it was something she even wholly liked. Helio was afraid to make any sudden movements of her body as if the shaft kept her propped in place like a stooped over scarecrow while her head was abuzz with processing this new experience. The Hispanic woman was not even aware Ben had finished hilting his entire length within her until she felt him begin to pull his meat from out her once again at the same pace which he had entered, causing the Queen to restart groaning anew as she now experienced how it felt for such a large insertion to be emptied from her rectum, though the orc stopped only after about two-thirds of his emerald member had been removed from the orifice.

Ben then reinserted the entirety of his rod back into Helio's derrière with a heave and a huff, putting in a small, but noticeable, increase in the strength behind the drive of his dick until his crotch made contact with her butt cheeks once more, in turn amplifying the volume of Mamá's moans and quickening her short, agitated breaths. Ben repeated these motions several times more, each cycle being moderately more fleet than the one preceding it as the royal's arse progressively became more lax, allowing for Ben to begin fucking her backdoor at a reasonably brisk rate, enough to allow the orc's crotch to begin slapping into the older woman's rump, and allowing for his weighty sack to swing like a pendulum and collide with her horny gash just beneath where he was shagging, a never-ending stream of cries of uncertain inference spilling forth from Helio's mouth. Dean and Chad still stood by each of Ben's shoulders while they furiously jerked their members peering down at the Hispanic human getting repeatedly pierced by thick orcish cock, impatiently awaiting to sample her other orifice with bated breath as Helio herself felt as though she was about to be turned inside out from the way her cavity firmly clung to the green member.

With her entire mind focused on her rearmost activities, it took Helio a full second for her to realise that Abe had plugged her open, wailing maw once again with his own rod, and by then, most of it had already traversed down her windpipe with little discomfort, having quickly become so adjusted to swallowing girthy batons over the course of this evening alone.

"Sorry, Mamá, but gonna hafta muffle ya again! Don't want Dean gettin' more noise complaints from the neighbours than he already gets, yeah?" Abe apologised while he held his position a few moments longer, his large hand reaching down and constricting around her neck, compressing the interior of her throat even more tightly around his member before he started to thrust in time with Ben on her other end, with the queen feeling as if the viridescent males were working in tandem in an attempt to compact her body lengthways by the force of their shoves alone, their own combined howls filling the air far louder than how Helio expressed her feedback, her suppressed cries now only serving to provide further pleasure to Abe by way of resonating down his rod.

The Queen's mind slowly devolved into mush the longer she was kept impaled on both extremities like a communal cocksleeve, her pussy completely neglected save for the occasional thwap from a pair of balls. Just as she was wondering how much longer Ben could last while perverting her arsehole, she could feel said orc remove his pole completely from out her tender rectum with a final exclamation of "Fffuck...!", which was followed up with "Oi, Abe? Ya wantin' a shot back 'ere or wot?" as he rested his rod between her buns upon her gaping and uncontrollably flexing anus. This prompted the male who had been obsessed with ravaging her gorge to make one final barge into the Hispanic's mouth before prising his pubis away from her features at long last, leaving Helio to hack up a storm so intense, she hardly even registered Abe's absence from her line of sight and was only reminded of his presence when she felt him break into her backdoor with a speed she never dreamed was possible for that particular orifice. Thanks to already being loosened up plenty thanks to Ben's prior efforts, Abe had little problem in probing the female's arse, going full-tilt after having already been fired up for the longest out of the four males, exclaiming his joy with every deep push into her pucker made while Helio's face contorted into a wide variety of obscene expressions.

It was then that during this merciless second assault on her sphincter that something clicked within Helio's mind. She was not sure if Abe had nudged her at just the right angle at the right time during his frenzied barrage or what, but the teetering mental balance between pain and pleasure suddenly capsized completely in the favour of the latter as Helio outburst with her elation, her inhibitions now unconstrained as she would push her pelvis backwards to meet Abe's forward impels with a hidden strength that rivalled that of even the hardy orc, smarting her cheeks even more than they already were but without any care for the consequences from that point onwards.

"Oh, sí, sí, sí!" The Queen looked back over her shoulder with a quasi-psychotic grin plastering her feral-eyed expression, not once pausing in her untamed motions as she reached between her legs with one of her mitts to violently abrade her clit with her fingertips, heightening her ecstasy to even greater extents. "Joder este puta's inmundo mierda-agujero!" She wailed out, her speech slipping into her native Hispanic even more than usual as she lost more of her self-control. Though most of the meaning of the foreign words were lost on the Snjórlandic-speaking orcs, they nevertheless recognised her tone from their many past experiences, and silently set themselves on meeting the older woman's demands.

Once satisfied with evaluating the human's arse but before allowing himself to orgasm, Abe pulled his cock free from out Helio's oiled anus with a quiet pop, stepping aside while the disguised queen chanted "Más! Más!" in the brief interval between the last orc's exit and Chad's subsequent re-entry into her interior, though this time via the rear entrance, giving her plump buttock a firm swat with his flat, open hand as punishment for using such a commanding intonation, though the yelp that followed seemed tinged with appreciation rather than remorse. Chad then slipped his cock into her arsehole and began pounding deep and hard without the need for any build-up, plapping into her behind with all the energy he could spare while Helio stuffed one, two, three fingers at the one time into her slackened, sopping cunt all the way down to her knuckles in a try to satiate her ardour! In and out she would push her digits, her cunt spraying each time she submerged them into her orifice, the juices running down her inner legs. "I thought you said you were saving your finish for something else, cariño!" She then asked Chad between her exasperated, exhilarated wheezes.

"Hey! I am! But seein' 'ow much fun everybody else 'as been 'avin' wiv yer arse, I thought I'd go for a quick round too. Not like yer complainin' though, eh?" Chad responded, smirking while he reamed her. True to his word and despite the throbbing she felt against her anal enclosure, Chad pulled his dick free before he allowed himself to cum, not lasting very long within her back passage compared to those initial two trailblazers who had delved into the untrodden cavern before him due to already being plenty stirred from his earlier rut. As sure as clockwork, Dean rotated out with Chad and dove his dick into Helio's depths, which the Queen generously helped give slightly easier access to by reaching around with her free hand to pry her buttock aside, allowing a clearer shot into the twitching gape that lay within.

"Ay, dioses sí!" Helio trilled, her tongue hanging loose from her open mouth and her hazel eyes crossing to their inner corners as Dean smashed everything he had into her arse at once, which by now had been made as susceptible to receiving the sturdy, emerald fleshsticks as her pussy, which she continued to stretch with her triple digits in order to keep stimulation maximised between her two orifices. Meanwhile, Chad scurried himself over to Helio's front-facing end, tugging his cock as he went and poising his stroking member in the Queen's direction when he stopped, but just barely out of the range where the human would have been able to strain her neck and latch her lips around the length from her position.

"Abe! Ben! If you two aren't plannin' on 'avin' another round, then get over 'ere and 'elp me paint this slag white!" Chad then called over to his idly masturbating confidants who soon joined him down in front, Helio watching with a slavering mouth as they all jerked their trembling shafts towards her aristocratic features while she was pounded from behind, staring as she watched the beads of precum form on the slits of each crown, the one on Abe's dropping off to splatter on the floor.

"What a waste!" Helio thought to herself, though her coherent notions soon took a turn for the conceptual as she, for whatever reason, began to wonder what her husband's reaction would have been had he saw her in this very situation: being pleasured by orc males half his age, their greenish cocks having the first honour of spearing into the most taboo of her apertures that he would now never have the chance to try, almost able to accurately picture the exact ugly grimace his flabby face would pull, powerless to put an end to such a deed for all his influence in the kingdom. She dismissed the vision short however, not wanting to risk turning herself off this late into the session thinking of him, though perhaps the imaginings had some strange opposite effect on her as Helio was soon sounding her climatic cry as she stowed all three fingers into her honeypot at once as she brought her self over the edge of her orgasm, undergoing one of the most intense she had felt in a while. Not bad from being fucked in the place from where she shat!

The Queen violently convulsed and shuddered in the seconds that followed, her plugged fingers blockading any jetted juices while all traces of her burdensome role as monarch evaporated from her memory altogether during her euphoria. In that very instant, Helio would have been content if her body was to then on exclusively serve giant, non-human cocks till the end of eternity. The ceaseless shagging of Dean from behind certainly helped contribute to that fleeting notion, feeling the entirety of every buck he made wavering her wail as it was ejected from her voice box. Alas, her personal crescendo would diminish just as quickly as it had swelled, and her recollection of her formal, mundane (by a noble's standards) existence would quickly seep back into her forethoughts, however the true finale had yet to arrive still...

"Dean! Are we gonna shower this slapper or wot? I ain't gonna be 'oldin' back waitin' for ya much longer..." Abe then voiced the thoughts of he, Ben and Chad over to their host, the latter three's fists all pumping away at their upmost speed as they each built themselves up for a collection of terrific cumshots. Abe's entreaty seemingly went unheard though, as Dean merely continued on drilling Her Majesty's royal seat without any sign of slowing, his eyes scrunched firmly shut as his fingers clawed into the flesh of her waist while his pelvis thrust several times a second, appearing as though he was determined to give Helio her first ever anal creampie in life. At the very last possible moment before orgasm however, Dean extracted his dick and joined where his fellows stood in the blink of an eye, just barely putting himself into position before he and the three other males, all let loose their first strings of semen to streak across Helio's face while she stayed bowed on her feet, eventually dropping down onto her knees with closed eyes and an open mouth as they emptied the remaining contents of their testicles, their individual climaxes all lasting for an impressive amount of time, plastering her countenance completely in an adhesive, white glaze, a cacophony of masculine grunts and moans accompanying each blast of orcish cum.

The wads of jizz came flying disorganised towards the Queen - the owners of the rods that were discharging the stuff being too caught up in their throes to keep a steady aim - some of what was fired splashing misspent on the floorboards surrounding Helio, though most of what was slung made its mark, with a decent portion landing squarely on her tongue within her gaped maw as Mamá obediently knelt and waited for her collaborators of the evening to finish dribbling their essences onto her profile, relishing in the steamy slime soaking into her smooth skin just as a twinging in her rim had finally started to set in now that her pleasure receptors were no longer spurring to counterbalance the soreness. Even still, Helio did not once whine or wince in torment, though even if she had, her expression would likely have gone unnoticed underneath the perfect layer of pale batter that now frosted her physiognomy, to which Ben squeezed the final few drops onto from out his urethra before finally stumbling backwards along with the other orcs from fatigue, all of them taking in deep breathes as they struggled to stay on their feet.

Upon determining that the males had concluded their climaxes, Helio warily opened her optics up once again, her two brown irises contrasting with the milky muck that polluted her lineaments, before gulping down the small mouthful of collected cum as she contemplated how the four brawny orc boys had now been briefly reduced to enervated dullards by her endeavours, waiting for them to recover enough of their drained energies to stand stable before she arose back to her feet herself, though unsure what she should now say, if anything, to the males after a session such as that.

"Ah~! Best nut I've 'ad in a while!" Dean then enthusiastically announced.

"Where 'ave ya been all me life, Mamá!?" Ben added.

"Are all women yer age this skilled?" Chad chimed in with his thoughts. "Bloody 'ell...guess that's all those years o' experience at play, eh?"

"Ah ha~ Gracias~" Helio sheepishly chuckled upon receiving such glowing compliments for her lewd enterprise, though they still came across as more genuine than the ones she received from the several brownnoses day in and day out back at the castle. "I had a...interesante time." She responded with a pleased smile while setting to work rapidly remedying her whorish attire to allow at least a modicum of modesty now that her lustful high had come to a close: pulling her bra and top back up to conceal her breasts, tugging on her skirt until it again covered the majority of her bottom and was just reclaiming her half-forgotten thong from off the floor before hearing the final orc speak his piece.

"Oi, Mamá, don't go wipin' yer face anytime soon. Ya suit that look you do. And I'm sure th' 'ubby will appreciate it." Abe laughed, to which Helio uneasily joined in with, even if her entire frame tensed up from the mere suggestion of such a thing, forcing herself to maintain an exaggerated grin to mask her agitation, though the panic visible in the glint of her eyes told a different tale. Even still, none of the non-humans appeared to have noticed her perturbed mien, so the Queen continued on as normal...although the idea did remain in her mind a tad longer after that.

"Well, then...here is to hoping for a next time~" Helio blurted out without really thinking her words through. "I really must be taking leave though." She added, stepping into her underwear and finally pulling them up her extensive legs to hide her ravaged holes.

"Ta-ta, luv~" One of the orcs said as she turned around. "Take care~" Another added once she began to strut in the direction of the exit with an even more visible teeter in her gait that her footwear was now not entirely responsible for, swiftly opening and leaving through the door in search of some means and place by which she could discreetly scrape her face free of the orcish spunk that still clung to it before retreating back to her personal bedchambers in the palace. With a deafening silence suddenly encapsulating the room, the four emerald-fleshed friends all exchanged glances to one another, their half-erect cocks still hanging free in the open, at a loss on what they should do thereon.