Prince Gyllen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next short while, the djinn continued simultaneously suckling on Gyllen's nipples - Yaqut changing to the second once she had her fill of nursing on the first - and gobbling his cock until Azraq wrested his mouth away from the human's rod, purposely dragging his lips all the way upwards to its half-hidden crown before popping them off completely with a loud slurp that made Gyllen shudder. Licking his lips, the sapphire male picked himself up, taking care not to bump into his sister's chin on the way while she still licked Gyllen's breast, and sat himself aside while Yaqut immediately took action to continue where her brother had left off, sliding her tongue down the prince's slender torso to his pubis and ultimately his member glistening still from Azraq's spittle, wrapping her lips around its apex and began to fellate him with equal fervour as her brother displayed, rapidly sinking and raising her face deep between Gyllen's thighs with her hands firmly held onto his knees, gulping down the entirety of his pecker with ease, making the human sigh with bliss as he even started to rock his hips from where he sat.

"Who do you believe does it better, fair prince~?" Azraq then asked somewhere aside. Naturally, Gyllen turned his head to face where he had heard the male djinni speak to see the sapphire-skinned twin lounging on his side, watching the activities a fair distance away. However, the human's attention diverted from the other boy's face and past his naked, navy chest to see his hand clenched around and stroking a projection out the front of his poofed trousers, as blue as the rest of his body. It took the prince but a moment to realise he was looking at Azraq's manhood brought out into the open from an unseen aperture in his breeches, now being jerked by the djinni's own hand at the sight of his sister sucking off the human! Azraq's member appeared to be of comparable size and thickness to Gyllen's own shaft, however it had been circumcised, as the pole's entire bulbous, cerulean crown was in full view at all times even with how rapidly the male djinni was pumping away at the inches below the bell-end's ridge. Not surprising, considering such a characteristic was customary in this region of the world...if it was indeed the same world which these preternatural beings inhabited.

Too caught up with the bold sight of the djinni's cut cock and the non-stop sensation of having his own prick skilfully consumed, the prince was unable to formulate a punctual response, though Azraq did not wait to hear one regardless as he then rolled onto the flats of his curled shoes to stand straight once again before sauntering his way over to where the human lad sat receiving head from the ruby girl, not bothering to stash his blue member back into his sirwal as it swayed bewitchingly in time to his steps. Gyllen watched as the azure appendage came ever closer to his face before it halted just short of contacting the human's blushing cheek.

"I'm curious to see how you fare yourself, fair prince." Azraq said to the groaning blond, who tilted his neck upwards to return the gaze to the golden eyes after finding himself temporarily enthralled by the member's brazen presence and enchanting shade. The male djinni needed not to say anything further, as Gyllen was quick to crane his neck forwards and deliver a peck to the unclad tip of the cobalt pecker, soon lapping at the convex extremity, tracing circles around the urethra before immediately taking about half of the length into his mouth to gently sip on while one hand reached up to form a tight ring around the unconsumed portion with which he then began to speedily massage. "Mm~ Yes~ Quite well, it seems~" Azraq commented between sultry breaths as the prince's moans brought about by the efforts of his sister hummed down his rod.

The djinni's blue cock had a curious tang on Gyllen's tastebuds, different compared to the usually musky piquancy he had come to expect from putting other manhoods in his mouth, this example in particular possessing a bizarre, distinctly sweeter savour to its surface, as though it had been glazed in honey beforehand. At first, the blue djinni kept his hands on his hips while he enjoyed the service bestowed on him by the Snjórlandic prince, though was unable to hold himself off from seizing control of the situation indefinitely. Azraq set his right hand on the opposite side of Gyllen's pate, sifting his fingers through his silky tresses before exerting a great force with only a casual gesture that propelled the human's head crashing into the djinni boy's clothed lap. Gyllen's eyes expanded a second time as he was forced to swallow the entirety of Azraq's penis in a single instant, though was able to tolerate the invader quite well because of its below-average size, barring the initial gurgle in the back of his throat. It was quite the refreshing change compared to the struggle he usually experienced doing the same with far larger dicks.

Azraq primarily dictated the pace at which the deepthroating was conducted, slacking his arm to signal when he wanted the prince's face to steadily retreat, though never allowing the Snjórlander to move nay further than the fringe of his cock's uncovered crest before tensing his bicep to send Gyllen crashing into his crotch once more, which was almost always accompanied by a sensual whine. The blue male picked up the rate at which he carried out his facefuckery on the white prince, and started including rolls of his hips into Gyllen's mouth in conjunction with his control of the human's skull, losing himself to his delectation. Gyllen, meanwhile, was so distracted by his tonsils being put through their paces and keeping his tongue constantly wheeling around the cylinder's circumference, he had utterly neglected to notice Yaqut had ceased all oral actions on his prick.

"Enjoying yourself, Brother~?" The ruby djinni expressed while she studiously observed her twin ravage the other boy's gullet from between the blond's legs, her head nestled in her hands while she idly kicked her feet in the air from behind.

"Ah~ He possesses a magic tongue, Sister~" Azraq sighed out his answer without pause in his pelvic gyrations. "Would you like to appraise it for yourself? I'm sure our fair prince will not object~"

"Oh, gladly!" Yaqut was quick to hop to her feet and situate herself on the opposite side of Gyllen's countenance, patiently awaiting for her brother to finish gratifying himself with the Snjórlander's gorge. Azraq brashly shoved the prince's features into his lap one final time before releasing his hand from the blond's cranium entirely and taking a step backwards, granting Gyllen a quick glimpse of the sapphire rod glowing even more than previously with his saliva coating its length before feeling a set of five digits dig into his scalp from above that then swivelled his neck to his opposite side to be greeted with the sight of a smooth, scintillating, scarlet mons pubis and the slit they semi-hid which twinkled even more. At some stage between standing upright and pivoting the prince's skull, Yaqut must have cast a stealthier spell on her clothing, for the crotch and only the crotch of her bottoms was now completely absent to denude her bald groin, leaving her looking as though a pair of green, puffy waist-high socks were the only things she wore on her lower half now.

Faster than even his own mind could catch up, Gyllen already dove lips first into the djinni girl's genitals and was lapping away at her moist, fleshy gash, reaching around her waist to grasp a firm hold onto her plush buttocks which had also been uncovered with the removal of the centre portion of her trousers. The prince could not quite remember whether he was forced into female's privates by an effort on her own part or he was spurred on by hormones and instinct to service the snatch presented before him, though he definitely cared little for the cause in the moment if his vigorous snacking on the crimson slot was any indicator to go by, finding the juices to have a similar nectarous flavour to its owner's brother's gonads, if not significantly richer.

Gyllen swept his tongue up and down Yaqut's nethers several times in the first minute alone, gradually burrowing deeper into her spongy labia while guzzling down any and all fluids that dribbled onto his tongue. The djinni girl let out a sprightly whoop whenever she felt her love button flicked by the prince's frequent licks, bowing her legs and pushed out her hips slightly to press her pussy even more assertively into his features, both her hands holding onto each side of his skull to keep him steady as she feverishly ground her folds into his lingual muscle.

"Ooo~ I see what you mean now, Brother~!" Yaqut groaned out. "He might even give you a run for your money~!"

"Hmph! Well, I can say for certain he gives better blowjobs than you could ever hope to." Azraq retorted, taking a few steps forwards to the human's unattended flank once more, casually tugging at his member while he walked.

"Ah! Harsh!" The scarlet sister responded amidst her squeals, though her wide smile proved she did not take her sapphire sibling's comment seriously.

"Speaking of which, are you going to continue hogging him all to your lonesome?" The blue male asked her, prodding the circumcised head of his cock against Gyllen's cheek, smearing the blond's own spittle back onto his light skin along with a smattering of the djinni's own pre-cum. "I'm sure our fair prince prefers snacking on something with a little more meat~"

"After a remark like that, I just may." Yaqut teased her twin, though she eventually relinquished control of Gyllen once she determined she was suitably stirred by the human teen's endeavours to allow Azraq another chance at invading the blond's maw. After recovering a few brief breathes, Gyllen returned to Azraq's cock entirely of his own volition after overhearing the djinn's exchange overhead, surprising the blue twin when he had his entire member instantly wolfed down by the one initially so opposed to the dalliance, though Azraq was equally quick to accept it, this time not needing to take any action on his part as Gyllen seemed plentifully ardent in pleasuring the cerulean penis without external guidance, rocking his head to and fro as he sloppily and continuously gulped the length down in his constricting throat.

Almost immediately, Yaqut felt regret in turning the prince over to her twin as readily as she had, believing it was best that she took a transitory recess to conserve the human's finite stamina before enacting her next measure on the dainty lad, though from watching the blond boy suck off her brother so vigorously, the scarlet girl was unable to keep her hands dormant by her sides and soon set them to work in quelling her rekindled zest, slipping her left mitt underneath her top to knead at her breast while the other swung further below to her cunt with two of its fingers in the absence of the prince's tongue, pushing and pulling the digits in and out in time to the motions Gyllen was making with his head.

Even above the euphony of the djinn's paired groaning and the purling sounds the back of his own throat produced each time he plumbed Azraq's penis as deep as it would reach, Gyllen was still able to distinguish the faint squelching Yaqut's fingers were creating from masturbating to his endeavours so close to his ear. Though she stood in the blond's blindspot, Gyllen was nevertheless able to reach over and place the flat of his hand onto her inner thigh, patting his way up her groin until his paw came to the meeting point of the the ruby djinni's legs and overtook the fingering of her cunny with digits of his own, much to the female sibling's shock and delight.

"Oh! Our fair prince just can't seem to get enough of servicing us!" Yaqut stated. "Perhaps fate should have had him born a serf rather than a nobleman~" She chuckled, moving her hand away from her nethers to allow Gyllen free reign of how he wanted to go about rousing her. The blond pushed his middle and ring fingers all the way to his knuckles, curling them within the sultry cavity before joggling his wrist at a high speed while bringing his thumb inwards to press down on her bean for good measure, raising the scarlet-skinned girl's gleeful squeals up a couple octaves to equal her azure brother's grunts while Gyllen did not once abate blowing the blue-fleshed male. In fact, so engrossed was he in his multitasking, the strong, mauve tint the chamber's lighting had abruptly adopted completely escaped the prince's awareness until a voice belonging to a fourth-party boomed out with raw fury of a tumultuous tempest.

"What in the seven gates of Jahannam is going on here!?" The diction exploded with a force that shook Gyllen to his very core, forced him into a cold sweat, freeze all his activity and compelled his eyelids open the very nanosecond the first syllable struck his eardrums, less to see who had interrupted them and moreso to discern what was capable of exuding such a power, though rued the instant when he caught sight of the one responsible, feeling a pit grow deep in his bowels where he felt his heart recede into. With purple flames gushing from her head to lick against the ceiling and a lavender visage of scorn and wrath personified, Jumishat glowered through the gloom towards the three-way foreplay in progress between the prince and her two offspring.

"Ah! H-hello, Mother...!" Azraq was first to make a response, cracking an uneasy smile and even uneasier chuckle with his cock halfway swallowed within the prince's cheeks.

"Don't you 'hello, mother' me, young man!" The matriarch snapped in return, her golden eyes smouldering with rage. "What in the names of holy Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat do you think you're doing!?"

"P-please, Lady Jumishat!" Gyllen sputtered out upon removing her son's manhood from out his maw. "I-I can explain everything...!"

"Gyllen...please don't waste your breath defending such outlandish behaviour. I know these two imps must have coaxed you into this. And I would have expected better from them." The djinn matriarch took on a softer inflection when addressing the Snjórlandic prince, though still with an undertone of severity, before switching to her grim chagrin again when redirecting her speech back to her brood. "How dare you steal our guest of honour away and start fooling around with him like a couple of perverse apes...all without having the common courtesy to wait for me first?" Upon hearing this closing sentence, Gyllen's jaw would have struck the floor had it not been so firmly attached by the hinges, as if his mind temporarily terminated from toiling to determine whether it correlated her combination of words and their insinuation correctly.

"We were only...uh...only ensuring he was fully primed before we commenced the main event...!" Yaqut followed on a second later that felt more like a small epoch for the human prince, anchoring the blond's logic circuits back to reality with her earthly, floundering articulation. "In fact, Azraq was just about to fetch you! Isn't that right, Brother?" She hastily added, looking over to her twin in search for corroboration, but was only returned with an irritated glare.

"I'll hear none of your half-baked excuses!" Jumishat barked. "I'm afraid this disobedience will not go unpunished...Yaqut! Come here!" The djinn mother further commanded, to which her daughter readily complied to without first retrieving for the middle portion of her sirwal. Oddly, the ruby-skinned girl did not appear as intimidated as Gyllen would have imagined had he been in her slippers, and swore he spotted a chirpy skip in her step that made her bare, scarlet buttocks wobble as she approached the taller, purple djinni. "It's so embarrassing having to discipline you before our guest...." Jumishat sighed, crossing her arms and putting one hand to her shaking forehead before tearing the green masque from her daughter's face and signalling for her to kneel, to which Yaqut obeyed.

"Forgive the delay, Prince, but it's the only way these two will learn." The elder female djinni informed the dumbstruck human before making casual snap of her fingers, which the Snjórlander had come to learn denoted the casting of a kind of charm. Before his very eyes, Gyllen watched the section of Jumishat's trousers which covered her crotch fade to nothingness, similar to what the ruby twin had done earlier, but in place of where he expected to view another vulva, a massive, throbbing purple penis with heavy testicles to match flopped down in its stead! Between the act of openly unveiling her private parts centimetres away from her daughter's face, the fact she possessed (or at least was capable of conjuring) a cock at all or that the monster's sheer proportions easily dwarfed his and Azraq's own erections, the prince was unsure which aspect of the circumstances he should have been more stupefied by on top of his present astonishment!

Without another word, the violet woman gripped her girth by its base with her right hand and directed it towards Yaqut's lips. Gyllen could tell which form the impending disciplining was to take, however the scarlet girl kept her maw firmly clasped, turning her head to each side once to avoid the tip of her mother's member making contact with her mouth and instead let it slide against her cheeks, appearing almost playful in her refusal, which the observing human could not decide was either very brave or highly idiotic following on the ire Jumishat earlier expressed. Eventually, and out of visible frustration, the senior djinn shot her hand downwards to her daughter with a speed Gyllen could only perceive as a mauve blur until it reached its target, when he could then see the amethyst female brutally holding the ruby djinni's head steady by pinching the latter's nose between the midway joints on her index and middle fingers, forcing Yaqut to open her mouth at last for a gasp of air, only for Jumishat to immediately seize to opportunity and cram her cock's crown inside the ajar cavity without hesitation, just as speedily followed by filling her daughter's throat with every inch remaining of the lavender shaft, successfully hilting her rod into Yaqut's features in a flash and with minor resistance.

Initially, Gyllen believed the punishment would have begun and ended with the younger female djinni having to suffer such a giant insertion lodged in her windpipe, able to see the outline of the pillar visibly bulging the exterior of her neck and imagining the strain it must have been taking on her gullet, but when he witnessed the purple djinni rear her pelvis, he realised Jumishat had barely even started. Straight away, the sultana began continually pounding into Yaqut's face without mercy, painful-sounding smacks accompanying each smash into the red countenance made with her pubis while countless gags and smothered coughs could be heard emitting from the younger female's throat. From his static viewpoint, Gyllen stayed spectating, unable to pry his stare away from the brutal, familial faceraping as it progressed at an exponential rate without adjournment, the heavy orbs swinging underneath and slapping into the ruby djinni's chin while slobber splattered in random directions around the vicinity of her mouth from each collision made.

"Enjoying the show, fair prince~?" Azraq coquettishly whispered directly into the prince's right ear, kneeling close to the blond's back and draping his arms over his shoulders, crossing at the wrists, his face hovering close to the other's head.

"This is...incredibly wrong..." Gyllen peeped out his response, meek and even quieter than the male djinni's purr.

"And yet..." Azraq reached further down the prince's body without looking to wrap his fingers around the drool-coated, uncircumcised dick that had remained erect since first stiffening that evening, making Gyllen flinch to the touch. "This part of your does not seem to mind~" The sapphire boy then commenced stroking the shaft, tugging on it back and forth in an unhurried manner that made the prince sigh at the outset, steadily building up the tempo over the next couple minutes to closely match the momentum at which his mother was violating his sister's oesophagus, amplifying Gyllen's vocalisations into to a moan while Azraq himself panted his hot breath directly into the blond's ear from his own excitement, pressing more into the human's back to the point where the Snjórlander could feel the djinni's hardened cock prodding into his spine.

1...345678