Prince Gyllen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, as suddenly as she started her assault, Jumishat hauled the entirety of her member from out of the depths of Yaqut's trachea, leaving her rigid pole with a glutinous glaze of sputum and her daughter's upper body wobbling weakly in a disordered daze. Yaqut hacked excessively as her lungs desperately refilled themselves with much-needed oxygen, albeit with a drunken smile still plastered stupidly across her face, before the amethyst queen rather violently sent her female offspring tumbling to the side before she shot a flaring gaze to her son still in the process of playing with the prince's penis. Even though the look was not directly aimed at himself, Gyllen nonetheless felt alarmed when he was caught within the queen's general sights.

"Azraq..." Jumishat addressed her remaining scion with a growl beneath her breath.

"Oh dear~ It appears my time has come." The blue djinni sighed without sounding the least bit remorseful from the sing-song way he spoke his words. "Do not mourn for me, Gyllen of Snjórland. After all, this is for the best~" He removed his mitt from the prince's privates and used that same hand to give the blond a reassuring pat on the shoulder before rising to his feet and taking a step to the side so that the human no longer stood between him and his progenitress. Jumishat then extended her arm, pointing towards her sapphire son with a single index finger before flicking her wrist inwards, in turn causing the male djinni to be whisked through the air and across the chamber to her proximity against his own ordinance at a headlong speed like a marionette being pulled by invisible strings!

Azraq stumbled when his feet hit the floor, but was able to maintain balance, his humble member now side-by-side to the elder djinni's longer baton and serving to make the latter seem all the more endowed by comparison. The blue boy retained his smirk and did not appear to require any instruction on how he should position himself to receive his retribution, but instead of squatting to the ground as his sister had done, he snapped his fingers to make his entire sirwal and shoes disappear into nothingness - leaving the slender male almost entirely nude if not for his detached sleeves and veil - before freely turning himself around while bending his upper body over and pushing his buttocks outwards with hands on his knees to present his rear to Jumishat. Even though Gyllen was wholly expecting what was about to happen, seeing his prediction play out in actuality less than two meters away from his radius was still enough to awe and agitate the outsider.

Taking advantage of her son's susceptible stance, Jumishat grabbed Azraq by his womanly waist before carefully lining her thick length with the lad's shapely arse cheeks. Within the span of a single buck of her waist, the djinn queen slipped her purple sausage past the plush, blue buns and effortlessly penetrated into the unguarded fissure stowed betwixt within, drilling her dick deeper inside with little struggle - forcing Azraq to produce a melodious mewl - and stopped only when her pelvis prevented her from proceeding any farther, though not for want of trying if the way the male's rump was almost squashed flat by the pressure behind her pressing was any attestation.

Without taking any pause to relish how her firm flesh-mast felt embedded into the snug, yet malleable, vent of her offspring, the amethyst matriarch commenced the rhythmic ramming she had earlier demonstrated with her daughter's throat, exhibiting snappy precision and minimal wasted movement, loudly clapping into Azraq's arse with such swiftness, the last strike was not allowed to finish ringing throughout the room before the next would come about, while the voluminous spheres attached below swung unrestrained to consistently crash into the djinni boy's smaller pair from behind. Gyllen was wonderstruck, scarcely comprehending how one could ever be capable of repeatedly receiving anal insertions in such rapid succession, especially one of such grand dimensions and without any apparent application of a lubricant, yet creating no discomfort for the recipient - verified through his idiotic, open-mouthed grin of upmost euphoria Azraq was showcasing - though the prince simply chalked this up to being yet another instance of the djinn people's esoteric abilities.

Seeing the pleasure manifest itself so plainly on the blue djinni boy's face directly juxtaposed against Jumishat's visage and exertions of unfettered aggression, Gyllen could not help but begin pondering just how exactly the giant, burrowing baton felt on the sapphire male's end and, by extent, how it may feel on himself. The human's wandering mind started fantasising about being put in Azraq's place and braving the belligerent activity in exchange for the peerless thrill currently lighting the male djinni's golden eyes as they crossed at their pupils, his own tender boyhole twitching at the mere concept as he felt his heart thrum against his sternum throughout his entire body, unable to contain his arousal for very much longer...

"Gods forgive me..." Gyllen then mumbled beneath his breath before gingerly reaching for his cock, still standing primed for the call of duty, and hesitantly clenched his dainty fingers around the length. The blond then begun masturbating, using the taboo sight of mother reaming son before him for material, as much as doing so brought about an immense shame he would later abhor once this episode finally concluded. Even still, the prince could not have honestly denied there was something about the verboten nature of the deed which excited him beyond words, a secret aspect of this family's life he had been made privy to, yet knowing what he was bearing witness to could never be relayed to another soul for the remainder of his foreseeable existence.

Initially, Gyllen tugged on his manhood with uncertainty in whether he should persist. He could have ceased his indulgence at any time he wanted, but the erotic grunts and howls sounding off from the parent and progeny encouraged him to continue now that he had started, voluntarily taking that precarious plunge over the point of no return and was soon overworking his wrist in a try to emulate the velocity of Jumishat's propelling hips, struggling to keep pace without bringing about an ache in his joints, but his resulting delight helped numb this minor drawback, and even his guilt was almost entirely pushed out of his conscious concern during this time. However, his voyeurism would be cut short when his line of sight was intervened by the advent of someone's lower half side-stepping directly before his features. A cock unseen till now extended forth from this unspecified crotch, much smaller than the meaty member the djinn matriarch was sporting but still a solid couple inches longer than either the prince and Azraq's privates, its brilliant ruby colouration ultimately tipping Gyllen off as to the only person remaining who it could possibly belong to.

"After seeing you and Azraq enjoy fellating one another so much, I'm greatly in the mood to be sucked like that myself! Would you be so kind as to assist, fair prince~?" Gyllen looked up to see the scarlet countenance of Yaqut slyly smirking right back down at him, appearing with a slight ominous air by the way certain parts of her features were annunciate through shadows created from the flickering, crimson flames flourishing from her head. "I'm not quite as skilled as Mother in the art of anatomical altering, as you can no doubt see, but rest assured I am still seasoned in utilising this extra appendage to its fullest~"

Next thing he knew, Gyllen was dipping his head down the scarlet stick, slurping hard while the djinni girl retaliated by driving her dick well past the prince's threshold for comfort, causing him to choke where Azraq's shorter member had failed to make him do. The prince paid little heed to his own well-being however, his hand still focused on furiously pulling on his penis all the while in an effort to satiate his lust while conflictingly trying to hold back from cumming for the nonce, all while keeping tabs on how Yaqut's twin and mother were progressing from out the corner of his eye.

"Oooh, yes~ It's been far too long since I last received oral with a cock!" The djinni sister cooed in a mushy intonation. "I forgot how fantastic this feels~!" The scarlet female placed her hand flat atop Gyllen's crown, neither of them missing a beat in their mutual motions until Yaqut grasped a fistful of the boy's fair tresses and twisted her wrist to hold them taut around her hand. Naturally, this made Gyllen wince as a sharp pain shot into his scalp which was only replicated when the female djinni started to use the locks as a means of manipulating his head to her whims like a marionette's string, displaying an incredible strength for one with arms so thin as she slung his head along her length both ways with minor effort, too caught up in her own bliss to even keep her own hip bucks in time with the blond's head.

Gyllen's vision blurred as tears started forming in the corners of his eyes as he was treated like little more than a living sex puppet, experiencing the sensation of regurgitating the sizeable length over and over again, and yet there was a section of his psyche that did not mind this rough treatment and helped keep his cravings kindled, although it did make his status amongst the djinn trinity feel extra trifling from the way he had been exploited by those willing to submit themselves to the mercy of she who was clearly in charge of this chain of command at the drop of a hat. Yaqut's reckless use of the human's throat induced an intense throbbing in her shaft a mere minute later which Gyllen could feel against the lining of his throat, and just when as he expected to be drinking down his first sample of magically-charged seed, the red djinni wrenched her cock from out the prince's gullet and barely gave him time to register her actions before she started slapping her solid, wet cock down onto his the centre of his features so heavily, the Snjórlander worried bruises would be left where he was struck come the morning.

With a laboured exhale from the ruby female's part moments later, the penile thumping stopped, though Yaqut kept her moist dick resting vertically across Gyllen's lips, nose and the space between his eyes as she looked over to the side to where her mother and brother still shagged with boundless stamina, Jumishat not once dropping her speed even a microsecond since starting, possibly going minutely faster if anything else, as she and Azraq remained completely oblivious to the facefucking occurring concurrently to their own fornication, both equally enthralled with the joining of one another's bodies to consider anything lesser.

In the very moment Gyllen began believing Jumishat would be continuing her thrusts for hours well into the night, the amethyst matriarch made a jarring and unannounced halt, stopping her actions at the very instant she submerged the total length of her colossal, mauve column into Azraq's rear passageway for the umpteenth time, keeping her hips and balls pressed into her son's azure derrière and coin-purse respectively as she flung her head backwards, eyes shut fast and hissing through her clenched, ivory teeth in a pseudo climax. The purple sultana then released her vice clench from Azraq's body, leaving slight indentations in his sapphire skin where her fingertips once were, and began to take several steps backwards, slowly sliding her lavender rod from out the djinni male's constrictive rectum as it even now still continued to tightly hug around the exiting circumference as his blue prick twitched violently, not dissimilar to his sister's larger specimen placed on Gyllen's profile. When the amethyst glans were at long last removed from Azraq's backdoor and its shaft bounced to a more upright position, the sapphire djinni's knees wobbled weakly like jelly before his legs gave way to his own weight, letting him drop to the floor into a crumpled pile as if his mother's cock was the only thing keeping him propped up that entire time, his blithe beam persisting just as plainly as when Jumishat first started ramming him from behind.

"Well! I'd say that's successfully vented my frustration for the time being~" The djinni queen clapped and rubbed her hands together, her congenial smile returning to her face as if nothing occurred at all. The lavender matriarch then wheeled herself towards where her daughter and Gyllen had finished their own session of fun and began to stroll where they were poised, her authoritative, swollen rod bobbing to each one of her steps. "Yaqut, tend to your brother, will you? I'll see to our little guest from here on out~" Jumishat requested with significantly less demand. With a silent nod, the ruby djinni gladly pranced away from the prince to where her mother previously stood, while Jumishat likewise took her daughter's place. "Now then...shall we pick up where you three left off?" Unease and exhilaration alike coursed through the prince's being as his gaze was transfixed by the purple penis hovering foreboding above his features, unable to bring himself to peek past its girth although the devious smirk that the sultana was currently displaying would have instilled even less confidence in him.

Jumishat bent her upper body over and lifted Gyllen off the floor with incredible ease, bringing his head level to hers, his wide, blue eyes gazing silently into her own scintillating pair for but a second before the djinni brought his lips to her own, taking him into an extensive smooch, pressing down hard against his mouth while his flat chest pressed into her buxom bosom, and both their spit-coated members met at the crotch, perfectly lining up against one another's undersides. Through this, Gyllen was able to feel the sheer weight of the purple penis against his smaller equivalent, not to mention its excited throbs, before Jumishat retreated from the peck with a snappy motion of her neck, leaving a string of spit connecting the two until the purple woman's following speech broke it away.

"Forgive me, prince, but I could not resist stealing a kiss from one so precious~" Jumishat explained. "I detect a slight sweetness to your lips. You really must have been very meticulous in tasting Azraq and Yaqut." The prince blushed, though was unable to respond as both he and Jumishat were distracted by the two distinct strings of moans being zealously sung to their side, turning their heads at the same time to the source. Upon the floor and on his back, Azraq lay flat above the waist, while his pelvis below rested on Yaqut's kneeling lap with his legs propped against her body and hanging over her shoulders as the ruby girl held him by the waist, humping her hips into his backside from below with a brawn that shook his entire frame. Though Gyllen was unable to explicitly see such, he surmised Yaqut had yet to dispel her conjured cock and was now applying it to her brother's behind after he had only just barely recovered from the dicking dealt to him by their parent, yet seemed just as ecstatic as ever from this second session, his eyes rolling backwards into their sockets while his arms lay sprawled asymmetrically above his head that arced almost to the point of being upside-down.

"Speaking of which, it seems those two have gone ahead and started without us. Youth these centuries, so impatient..." Jumishat sighed, though not without a hint of endearment. "Shall we join them then, o Prince~?"

"Bur why...why let me in all this in the first place...?" Gyllen at last spoke, answering with a question of his own that had been plaguing his mind since he had been first brought to this chamber.

"Oh, don't think this is was just brought on by a spur of the moment, young Gyllen. I've been planning this encounter for months! ...And keeping a very close eye on you for even longer~" The djinni brought her voice down to a rumbly purr as she spoke into Gyllen's ear that sent a chill to the blond's very marrow. "I know all about you and Ms. Fe's frolics around the Malmhule's Monster District, I watched as you were molested by the eight tentacles of Pascaline Pieuvre on Bourgeois Bay, and the less I say about that mess your visit to Caliga turned out to be, the better! I knew this sort of thing would pertain to both your interests and my own while also letting you try something a tad unorthodox. And as for why? Do I really need a reason better than just finding you so irresistibly adorable~?" The djinni snickered while Gyllen remained mortified as she casually listed off a small handful of his previous liaisons. The Snjórlander was aware of the djinn's reputation of omniscience, but never would have guessed the claims could have been so substantiated, nor could he have predicted their clairvoyance was capable of pinpointing on such a personal scale!

Not even a moment was permitted for the prince to fully process the ramifications of this revelation before he was lifted clean off the floor by the djinn matriarch's remarkable strength (following a playful slap to his bottom that brought him to his senses) and sallied closer towards the engaged siblings. The prince was then, rather roughly, shoved onto his knees in a way that parted his thighs on either side of Azraq's head, his pubis perfectly situated above the blue djinni's face as Jumishat crept up from behind and slapped her meatstick directly down between the prince's haunches, causing a yelp and the human's anus to involuntarily flex as she made a few light humps dragging its underside against the orifice. The djinn queen then pushed the Snjórlandic prince's shoulders with just enough force to goad him into stooping his upper body, his face coming close to Azraq's crotch once he did this, stopping just short from making contact with the blue cock while it waggled from the force of Yaqut's thrusts.

In the brief interval that Gyllen was hypnotised by the way the other male's member moved and all but disregarded the impending insertion that loomed by his backside, the prince then suddenly felt a pressure against his backdoor that instantly seized all attention away from where he looked as his system sprung into action prepping for what it knew from experience what was about to occur, and just when Gyllen had realised he had not been properly readied with any lotion, oil or slime of any sort, the shaft rudely barge its way inside his fissure without warning but as easily as if it and he had already been lubricated, immediately causing the prince to let out a lewd moan as he felt his rectal entrance part for the invading inches, followed by the rest of his interior stretching outward to its limit as the space was occupied by the girth and length of Jumishat's purple appendage almost as deep as the complete span of its track. Though he usually experienced at least a modicum of discomfort from having his anal cavity infiltrated so far within, there was no such trace to be heard in Gyllen's groan which resounded only with the purest euphoria, as though the djinn queen's cock exuded an aura that suppressed all pain and in turn enhanced his pleasure twofold!

The act of the penetration by itself was enough to inebriate Gyllen's mind, making the human go cross-eyed and his mouth form into an open ring shape from which the tip of his tongue poked out while the rest of his body shuddered slightly with tiny goosebumps appearing on his otherwise smooth, white flesh, but when Jumishat set about shifting her hips, starting herself off at a decently paced speed from the get-go, it brought about even more appeasement to the once unsure prince, and the momentum of the djinni matriarch's hips was only going to increase in the minutes that were to follow, her pelvis slapping into his soft rump while the weight of her balls smacked without mercy into his smaller, sensitive pair.

1...345678