Prince Gyllen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gyllen's thoughts were fuzzed as all he could concentrate on was the massive rod sliding in and out of his arsehole with incredible ease but still met with enough resistance from his clinging interior for the repetitive travelling to still be discerned, his prostate burdened and abraded beneath the ramming poundage of the purple penis which caused the entirety of his inner chute to tingle, reaching to his other side and sending a prickle to his testes that progress upwards his shaft all the way to the glans which replicated with each push Jumishat made into his rear. The prince's groans were uncontrollable and came out in a constant stream, the pleasure never once seeming to subside even as he found his body become better attuned to the ceaseless ramming from behind, his focus once again returning to the visual of Azraq's waggling, blue cock just below where his face hung, which suddenly looked even more appetising in his dopamine-drowned mindset than it had been when he was sober, with the temptation to return the azure manhood back inside his gob to assist Yaqut in pleasing her twin materialising not long after.

While still in the midst of contemplating this however, Azraq apparently had a similar thought process as the prince did from where his head lay, only the djinni male was a little more proactive in taking the initiative as the next thing Gyllen was aware, his hardened, jouncing cock that had been poised stiff and aimed earthwards, was now engulfed in a damp, warm space and experienced a suction-like sensation as a muscle got busy in massaging his circumference, adding an extra pitch to the blond's vulgar vocalisations. Though he was not able to see from his angle, the Snjórlander could only conclude Azraq had taken to sucking on his cock once more as both were in the midst of being anally shagged.

Gyllen was impressed how Azraq was able to keep his mouth so firmly attached to his rod while also moving his lips a fair bit up and down the length in spite of the way the human boy's body wildly rocked to and fro and the swaying of the male djinni's own frame. A competitive part of the prince did not want to be outdone by the sapphire boy however, and made him subsequently dip his countenance downwards until his face met with Azraq's crotch, lips pressed to the underside of his shaking, cerulean dick before travelling upwards where its business end was located before lifting it with only his mouth until it was upright, almost dropping it from unleashing an extra potent moan when Jumishat thrust into him at an unusual angle. Gyllen would then proceed to push his head down and swallow up about half of Azraq's modest appendage with one motion, the two boys sixty-nineing in the centre providing the link between the two girls filling their rectums.

Gyllen found some difficulty sucking Azraq's cock amidst all the concise, lurching movements both himself and the blue djinni were withstanding, though with some effort was able to swallow up a decent portion of the penis into his mouth and even able to swish his tongue down around the girth somewhat, his muffled moans caused by Jumishat's efforts adding to the stimulation as they vibrated down the shaft exactly how the blond felt his own member being pleasantly resonated by Azraq's own suppressed mewls, although the sapphire male displayed a more refined proficiency in blowing the blond even from his somewhat more inconvenient placement. Gyllen then felt what he assumed to be a hand push down on the back of his head, unable to see whether it belonged to Yaqut or Jumishat as he was slid further down Azraq's shaft until the whole thing was swallowed up regardless of how much the manoeuvre strained his neck, sputtering as the dick in his mouth poked at all manner of strange trajectories from both boys' uncontrolled movements.

Things continued this way over the course of the next short while, the grunts and groans of the mother-daughter duo dominating the airwaves as they used the two males to their hearts' content, though Gyllen and Azraq did not appear to mind in the slightest as they were deriving even greater gratification than the cock-wielding females between having their g-spots agreeably assaulted and from sucking on one another's privates. Even completely stripped nude, Gyllen could feel his body heat intensify the longer they continued, every one of his pores perspiring, but in contrast, it seemed that the djinn's temperatures had been stabilising ever since they had begun.

"Hmm, I see you've been training techniques since I last witnessed you in action, Yaqut..." Jumishat casually commented between her huffs as she observed the rolling of her daughter's hips without slowing her own down.

"Oh, yes, Mother!" The ruby djinni yelled her response. "I've been practising almost daily for months now! Brother will certainly attest to that once we're finished here. His hole is practically made for my member now~ Although I worry I don't excite him as much anymore as he may have gotten too used to me..."

"Well, then perhaps I can steal him away for a while to let him get used to something else..." Jumishat suggested with a snigger.

"Ah! No, Mother! If you put him through something like that, he'd never want to go back to anything lesser ever again!" Yaqut protested.

"I suppose that will be your motivation in working on your alteration magic then~" Jumishat chuckled. "Shall we finish things up here soon? I don't think the little princeling is going to last too terribly longer."

After this statement, the arrangement between the four was altered for the final time that night. Without a further spoken word exchanged between either parties, Jumishat and Yaqut both pulled their partners apart simultaneously, Gyllen's tongue still hanging out his mouth as he was dragged away from the projection he was in the middle of slobbering over, a sharp exhale escaping from his mouth while Azraq was in mid-whine when the prince's prick left his mouth and let out the full volume of his arousal in the fleeting moment that was to follow. Once each couple had been separated, the matriarch slid her hands up Gyllen's side and grabbed hold of his shoulders, lifting his upper body to be straight once more with his back pressed against her chest and cock firmly wedged deep within his sphincter, with Yaqut doing the same to Azraq (after first flipping the sapphire djinni over) so that the twins almost made a mirror image with their mother and the human, the latter able to see the pure bliss within the brother's unbalanced expression.

Then, as if agreeing via telepathy, Jumishat and her daughter both rose to their feet while lifting their respective consorts along with them: the scarlet girl lifting her sibling with hands in the pits of his arms; and the amethyst matriarch cupping the prince's hindquarters to hoist him off the floor completely without any great effort in the slightest on her part. Although it was entirely her arms which kept him aloft, Gyllen believed it was the purple djinni's cock that primarily kept him propped just from how deeply he could feel it probe at his innards, looking down and swearing he could spot a very minor protuberance swelling from his lower belly. Lifting his head again and looking across, Gyllen could see, in an impressive display of flexibility, Azraq's right leg lifted almost perpendicular to the ground with his torso only mildly bent, his foot above his flaming head with Yaqut holding it by the heel.

The prince also happened to look over in time to see the two twins embrace their mouths and engage in an intimate canoodle, all but heedless to the onlooking blond. Even after all the dubiously moral acts which had transpired till now, Gyllen was still nonetheless amazed by the comparatively tamer behaviour playing out before him, and even he was unsure as to why. Perhaps it was just for the further affirmation of their taboo relationship, or maybe it was the greater passion they both shewed for one another in their reciprocal kiss than either gave for the prince himself, causing a minuscule part of him to feel jealous...

However, this minor thought was soon lost in his swimming conscious when he found himself carried closer towards the smooching siblings by the efforts of their mother until he was but a few uncomfortable centimetres from where the sapphire lad stood on only the tip of his left set of toes, the crowns of their separate members just barely out of reach of brushing one another, much to the blond's subliminal frustration. Azraq then tore his countenance from Yaqut's face, meeting drunken eyes with the prince as his head loosely lolled askew upon his neck, his smile still yet to falter.

"I do sincerely hope we have been to your expectations, fair prince~" The blue djinni slurred at the selfsame moment when Gyllen felt Jumishat stir behind his back, her pelvic rocks into his arse recommencing, albeit at a far more controlled velocity than what she showcased before, though still retaining the sheer power behind her bucks as if to make Gyllen remember every individual one she made in the lead-up to the finale. The prince kept his mouth closed, though the effects were evident between suppressed cries and his member throbbing from the sultana's efforts while watching Yaqut begin to act similar with her brother, the main difference being Azraq having no qualms with letting his thrilled groans resound unfiltered throughout the room.

The strength behind the thrusts of both the daughter and the matriarch likewise caused the two males' hips to buck from the rebound in almost-perfect synch, their members bobbing back and forth and bumping into one another more than a fair number of instances. Gyllen could not keep his lips sealed not long after, and his soft moans soon intermingled with Azraq's harsher noises. The blond mainly focused on the cerulean male's obscene expressions but could not help noticing Yaqut's scarlet features peering over his shoulder to where the two boys' meat sceptres clashed, apparently enjoying the spectacle judging from her visage, while unbeknownst to Gyllen, Jumishat was doing the exact same over his own shoulder.

The sultana then exchanged knowing glances with the ruby twin before pushing the boys even closer so their torsos now pressed up against the other's completely while the females raised each of their right hands simultaneously, matching one another in their pose like reflected images. Jumishat made yet another snap of her fingers which momentarily stole Gyllen's attention away from forefront when he heard it directly in his ear and instantly set to half-speculating, half-dreading what sort of wizardry the gesture portended to in this instance, quickly finding out when he felt a sudden tightness bind itself around his cock without warning.

Reflexively, Gyllen dropped his gaze to see what was causing this sudden constricting sensation on his cock in time to see what was best described as the beginnings of a hollow cylinder constructed from a vibrant, pink light slowly taking form and banding itself not only around his manhood, but extending to enclose around Azraq's cock as well before gradually shrinking and bringing both appendages together until their undersides were squeezed tight and rubbing up against the other completely!

Azraq positively squealed with joy while Gyllen only expressed the impression this spiritual sleeve had on him through an exasperated bleat, not quite smiling as inebriated as the blue djinni, but still undergoing homogenous elation. From behind Azraq's blithe features, Gyllen saw the hand of the ruby sibling still raised and held open prior to suddenly clenching into a tight fist, coinciding with an even more compact compression around their cocks, as if the mystical tube banding them together was being physically squeezed by the scarlet sister without her touching it, making both the boys yelp in unison before the blue brother began excitedly bucking his hips forward in conjunction with Yaqut's equivalent motions, frotting his circumcised, sapphire dick against Gyllen's own and making the human shiver with delight. The prince too shortly began moving his his hips by his own will, though the thrusts of Jumishat still served as an excellent impetus for doing so, discovering the interior of the fulgent, fuchsia tube to be apparently textured, discerning a myriad of small nubs grazing against his girth all at once as it travelled manifold along the inner lining.

Next for Gyllen to notice was the heat radiating from Azraq's cock against his, a fair couple of Celsius higher compared to the rest of the three djinn's collective body temperatures, which worked in tandem with Yaqut stroking the tube of light around their members via extrasensory means as though she had her paw physically clenched around its perimeter fully. All this stimulation both in front and behind was far too much for the blond to withstand for very much longer, and seemingly sensing this from the way he felt the princely prick subtly pulse to his cerulean equivalent, Azraq raised his hand to his personal features and tore away his translucent veil without a second thought, for it would only impede what he was about to gift Gyllen within the milliseconds which followed.

Faster than the prince could begin hypothesising the reason behind such a vicious removal of his veil, the blue djinni already launched his face forwards and locked lips with the prince for the second time that evening, displaying double the avidity than when he initially smooched the Snjórlander, sloppily mashing his open maw into Gyllen's, this time whipping his tongue into the prince's cheeks to wrangle with the other's tasting muscle. Having long grown weary of constant incredulity, the human boy merely shrugged of his shoulders and decided he may as well make the most of the predicament as it quickened to its crescendo, matching Azraq's lingual grappling without much of a second thought and even starting to motion his hips more frenetically to grind his uncircumcised cock into azure lad's within the bumpy cylinder of iridescence, the djinni boy not tarrying for long before he too shifted his pubis with equal, asynchronous zeal, presaged by the tumult of a half-suppressed whine resounding into the compact chamber that was Gyllen's maw.

As if to duplicate the males' movements, Jumishat and Yaqut both maximised the rapidity of their bucks as they hastened towards their end while also ensuring their partners would arrive at their respective climaxes in a timely fashion, thereon keeping every one of their thrusts concise in their delivery while maintaining their precise, powerful strikes, smacking into both boys' pairs of buttocks and, at least in the matriarch's case, clenching her bicep fast around Gyllen's delicate neck to hold him steady as she relentlessly hammered her mighty, throbbing column into his anus, each shove having enough force behind it to boost Gyllen's feet a clean couple centimetres off the floor, with Yaqut apparently capable of just as much power judging by the way Azraq's cock kept aligned with the blond's own as he was repeatedly raised, and the prince suspected this was not even the full extent of the might of the djinn!

At long last, Gyllen arrived at the end of his tether, his princely prick pulsating against Azraq's palpitating pecker, though neither of the young men decelerated their thrusts in the slightest while the knobbly, luminous sleeve complemented their fevered intensity right up until the final moments. With a final, strapping push, the amethyst sultana pressed her torso into Gyllen's back while driving her enormous shaft deep into his bowels, as far as it could possibly reach, in turn pressing Gyllen's chest against Azraq's, the sheer pressure behind her plunge nearly throwing off the balance of the foursome as her son and daughter were forced to bend their upper bodies backwards while she unleashed her climatic brawn, crushing the prince's prostate beneath her hefty member the moment she let out a formidable cry of erotic delight to coincide with the unleashing of a heated, sticky ooze now being pumped into the human's rectal cavity, quickly filling him out to the point of overflowing at the seams made between the brim of his backdoor and the purple girth.

Gyllen followed with his own finish the very instant he felt that first wad of spunk coat the walls of his arsehole, clamping his insides around the circumference and nearly biting down onto Azraq's tongue from clenching his teeth from the surge of euphoria that overcame his pleasure nerves, pulling his mouth away just in time to let the blue boy witness his hissing countenance contort from orgasmic ecstasy while the rest of his frame convulsed uncontrollably, finally projectile ejaculating his own seed from the tip of his dick, launching it so far upwards that the white strings splattered onto both his own and the sapphire djinni's chins.

Azraq did not seem too bothered by this smudging to his jawline, rather seeming quite pleased or impressed by the human male's seed being capable of hitting such an altitude, though regardless of how the azure male felt, his mind was quickly diverted by the coming of his own climax midway through Gyllen's finale. The blond felt the djinni male's genital appendage pulse against his own spurting rod and opened his blue peepers in time for Azraq's essence to erupt from his circumcised prick, shooting even higher than what the human had achieved and almost every globule of it landing onto Gyllen's features with frightening accuracy. What Gyllen was most amazed by, however, was the appearance of the djinni's semen moments before he was forced to close his oculars lest he received an eyeful of the unusual slime: instead of plain white, the cum moreso resembled freshly molten palladium, twinkling like a liquid mirror as it flew through the empty distance between Azraq's urethra and the prince's face, streaks of silver no doubt now running down his countenance, and reflecting in the multi-coloured blazes upon the non-humans' heads, but otherwise felt just as tepid and viscous as the spunk of any other.

All three of these turbulent orgasms ended after a few seconds, but the elation which exploded forth in that fleeting period of time made the shared voyage to reach this juncture completely worthwhile for all its participators, even if Gyllen was still unable to shake the unease of being part of this swing where three-quarters of the partakers were related by blood, the last of which's conclusion the human had completely overlooked from being far too caught up in the chaos of the climaxes of himself and those immediately adjacent to him, though Gyllen managed to catch a glimpse of Yaqut's scarlet features basking in post-coitus delight as she whined a soft mewl from behind semi-sealed lips. It was obvious the ruby twin had too achieved an ending worthy of enjoyment and, although he was unable to see, the prince could clearly picture the current view of both siblings from below in his mind's eye, and the mercurial cum seeping from where the sister's crimson cock connected between the brother's shuddering bum cheeks, and continue to trickle down his thighs, no doubt a similar case with his own rear.

The only noises that remained where that of three distinct series of wheezing puffs all occurring concurrently at differing rates: those of Gyllen, Azraq and Yaqut, all of them desperately recovering their spent energies, the blond feeling the mystical light that once banded around his and the other boy's cocks now dissipating into nothing as the red djinni lost focus on the spell, as well as apparently all focus on her sense of stability as she then weakly tumbled backwards to the ground soon thereafter without a word, silently bringing her twin down with her.

1...345678