Prince Gyllen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gyllen watched the siblings caress and kiss one another in their weakened afterglow upon the floor, though his attention was stolen away at once when he felt his stretched arsehole being very leisurely emptied of the lavender insertion that had embedded itself so deeply within, shaking with gritted teeth as his inner walls, even more tender than when they began, quivered upon the evacuation of Jumishat's cock which was only accompanied by a deep, hefty sigh on the purple matriarch's part. Gyllen's half-softened prick continued to twitch during this, with a final lingering droplet of jizz extracted hands-free from the tip before the djinni mother's erection was completely removed from the human lad's anus after a full minute of painstaking disengagement, leaving the almost-nude blond weak in his knees but still just barely coping to stay standing, albeit teetering.

"Perhaps things did not start out quite as I had intended, but at least they ended just as satisfactory as I hoped~" Jumishat declared, putting a paw to Gyllen's side and whirling the human boy a full 180 degrees to make him face her, almost causing him to collapse then and there from the centrifuge. "'Twas an honour for you to join us in our little household pastime, dear prince~"

"Th-the...erm...privilege was all mine, G-good Sultana...! Trust me..." The blond stammered out, unsure what choice of words he could possibly select after undergoing something which was as extraordinary and uncanny as that which had transpired.

"You know...there's a vacancy in my personal harem for those who have proven themselves worthy...and I'd say you've more than earned a place after tonight~ Won't you renounce your role as prince of your little island and come live in bliss amongst us~" The corners of the djinn queen's lips raised as she put a slender finger to her mouth in contemplation. "I assure you, all my concubines are treated very splendidly~"

"I-I'm afraid I'll have to decline that offer, Your Grace!" Gyllen blurted out, though not before taking a millisecond to seriously consider the deal in his mind, no matter how short it may have been. "For as wonderful as Nahas-w-Jawahir may be, there's simply too much in the world outside its walls that I long to see with my own eyes before I can even consider to settle down anywhere."

"Of course. I cannot force you. But let it be known you are wholly welcome here anytime you may change your mind~" Jumishat replied as the smirk split her face even further. "Though, if memory serves correct (and mine always does!) you are slated to remain in the city for a few days yet, correct? There's still an abundance of time for us to convince you otherwise, fair prince~" A purple hand reached over and placed itself onto the blond's shoulder. The gentle gesture was enough to make Gyllen nervously swallow and tremble his frame, further breaking out into a cold sweat when he sensed two figures stalk upon him from behind, their positions betrayed by the red and blue lights radiating from the space where they crept...

1...345678