Prince Gyllen Ch. 20

Story Info
When room service goes too far.
10.2k words
4.2
6.4k
00

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
219 Followers

Even with the djinni sultana absent, Jumishat's mealtime festivities continued well into the night, the guests having themselves such an enjoyable time to the extent that most did not even notice that their host had long since left them until it reached its end. Gradually, each of the guests would take their leave, either to return to their homes or enjoy the other diversions Nahas-w-Jawahir would have to offer until only a small dozen remained in the once-bustling hall, amongst these being Min, abandoned by her recently made gentlemen friends (not the least bit helped by the rude jokes she cracked, each one progressively more off-colour than the last) and determined to make as much use of the unlimited refills as she could possibly manage, although the goblin could only take quaffing cup after cup of a drink that only gave her a minor buzz by her lonesome for so long before growing restless, and decided it was high-time she searched for entertainment elsewhere.

Finishing her final glassful for the nonce, the goblinoid pushed herself away from the ring-shaped table and stood up from her zabuton, nearly falling right back down onto her rump just as quickly as all feeling had been temporarily lost in her stubby legs from kneeling stationary for such an extended amount of time. With the help of a few thumps of her fists to her thighs, feeling once more returned to her lower pair of limbs, and Min made her exit of the feasting chamber. She gained the attention of one of the human attendants who remained on the other side of the doors this entire time, beckoning him to crouch down to her level as to whisper a request into his ear. The hushed words made him raise his eyebrows a fair amount, though he assured Min, as a guest of honour of the Malika, her request will be fulfilled soon enough.

Excited, Min then hurried through the maze of endless brass corridors to return to her lodgings forthwith, having surprisingly little trouble recalling the way before she found herself standing back outside the iron door of her quarters, or at least what she believed to be to the best of her memory. Min opened the portal, but what she saw waiting for her inside astonished her at first before her face quickly took on a devious smirk, as it appeared her desire had already been carried out in the short interval it took for her to arrive: organised into two separate ranks on either side of the circular bed in the room's centre, twelve young Sahra'ramalian men awaited the goblinoid with warm smiles, each one about Gyllen's age, with delectably dark skin and eyes; soft, boyish features; short, swept haircuts; and costumed in identical, white outfits consisting only of a low-cut vest on their chests and a sash around their waists with long, loincloths trailing both from their fronts and behinds to hide their privates from view, all the better in showing off their trim midriffs, smooth legs and pretty, manicured toes. With such closely uniform aspects however, Min had difficulty distinguishing each lad from the others, but for how cute she found the homogenous semblance to be, the goblinoid could hardly complain!

With the group of servants completely at her beck and call for the remainder of her stopover as per her specified solicitation, Min did not waste much time setting them to work. To the opposite end of the chamber, the redhead began to walk at the same time she started removing the formal attire she had borrowed for dinner one piece at a time while also giving out her first set of instructions to her temporary attendants as they watched her strip while she strode. The goblinoid soon reached to the bath set into the floor and behind a pair of curtains that would never be joined during her stay, a trail of garments recounting her path as she slid herself into the gilded, unfilled basin utterly nude excepting the fine pieces of jewellery that had been lent for the duration of her sojourn adorning her neck, fingers and wrists, resting her half-shaved head upon the edge while she waited for the boys to commence their task.

The first teen approached the rim of the bowl with a large, clay jar held in his hands that had been earlier prepared before slowly tipping it to spill the contents directly onto Min's green physique, aiming specifically for the goblin's chest. Instead of water that was poured however, a white, warm liquid flowed and splattered across the redhead's chest, running around and between her emerald globes before forming a small puddle underneath her body. Contrary to what the reader may expect this pale substance to be from the perverse goblinoid's past capers, the fluid was, in actuality, heated donkey's milk scented with the aroma of honey. In the past, Min had heard stories of certain princesses in the Desert Lands who bathed in such unorthodox ways and developed a minor curiosity in seeing if it was as beneficial to the skin as was claimed, and only just now having the means of testing it out for herself.

One by the one, the servant boys came bearing alike vases, emptying each out into the tub in turn, steadily raising the level of the liquid until Min was submerged to her neck, where they would then standby until their patron had need of them once more, unbeknownst to the rotating motions of goblin's hand against her crotch within the opaque solution, rubbing herself while she took sly peeks to their naked crotches beneath their belts from her low angle. Aside from the obvious enjoyment she gained from stealthily masturbating, Min could also already discern a clear effect the tepid milk was having on her flesh, much to her surprise, as if every pore on her person was being deep cleansed and rejuvenated more than simple water could ever do. Min remained in the bath for quite some time after that, the servant boys yet to utter a single syllable, though she enjoyed the silent, relaxed atmosphere, closing her eyes over in peaceful bliss to the extent where she almost forgot about rubbing her pussy entirely. Almost.

Upon deciding her dermis had been substantially sanitised, Min left the bath, lifting herself up and out onto the edge, her short body drenched and dripping with white fluid before immediately being set upon from either side by a pair of attendants armed with fluffy, cyan towels, swathing the redhead's bare surface dry in a matter of seconds. It was evident that these boys, for as young as they were, had been well coached in their profession, which was only to be further proven when Min next spied a high, cushioned bench that had been set up adjacent to the bed during her dip. Once the two males with towels left her sides, the small, lime-pigmented woman made her way over to the bench while still remaining nude, knowing its purpose, before a third retainer hoisted her diminutive body onto its padded surface and lay her flat onto her stomach without her even needing to ask.

Min crossed her arms underneath where her chin rested, idly kicking her feet into the air while she observed that same nameless boy plus one other take their places on either side of the bench with copper bowls now held in their hands, seemingly produced from out of thin air, which they then carefully placed in the spaces next to where the goblinoid lay prone. Looking into these containers, one would see an oil, pale yellow and transparent, which the two boys then dipped their hands into before placing them onto the redhead's unclothed back. The two pairs of palms then began to rub the lotion into the virescent flesh, slowly working the span from her shoulders to her lumbar.

"Hey, don't be shy, lads!" Min then said aloud after feeling the two masseuses focus only on one particular spot of her. "Make sure ya get every bit a' me~!"

With the permission made explicit, all four hands immediately glided across the goblin's buttocks to massage her stocky thighs, smooth legs and even tickle the undersides of her soles before returning to her plump rump once more to knead their fingers into the pillow-like mounds. Both boys took a cheek each, equal parts gently rubbing their curvatures and squeezing into their fatty flesh while Min tittered down in front, amused by their eager efforts. One of the masseuses even fitted his hand neatly between the two buns in order to coat the inner half-moons, his digits brushing past against the goblin's pucker several times, almost as if by purpose, naturally causing the redhead to flinch and hiss through her teeth in a pleasantly surprised response.

After this, Min flipped herself completely around onto her other side, giving full access of her chest and crotch to the eyes of the dozen young men in her presence and to the fingers of that duo fortunate enough to be rubbing her down, placing her hands behind her head as she was now able to take in a visual of their skill at play. None of the boys within view expressed much of a reaction to this sudden flip, with the two charged with oiling the goblin calmly resuming their work soon after, both starting on Min's flat belly before each went in polarising directions: one to knead on her chest, the other to massage on her groin. The redhead sighed when she watched and felt the teenaged servants' hands, almost as small as her own, softly cup into her bosom from below to then skim in opposing circular motions around the emerald surface of the knolls several times, pressing his fingers into their pliant flesh to squeeze her breasts together whenever his palms found themselves on their outer halves.

Meanwhile, further down, the second pair of hands were hard at work caressing Min's inner thighs, waist and groin all in turn, which she found to be pleasant though only succeeded in making her sigh at most, the deft digits coming close to making contact to the goblin's gash but never quite doing so such until the two males silently conspired to kick their massage up a slight notch. In a selfsame instant, the boy handling the goblin's mammaries depressed his thumbs into the centres of the spheres directly down onto her nipples while the lad at her lower half laboriously traced his fingers along her inner labia before lightly pinching on the nub at their apex. Min made a surprised gasp from discerning this sharp increment at both her chest and her nethers, but became accustomed to the feeling just as quickly as she came to her initial realisation, resigning herself with a smile to simply enjoy the delight that was to follow, the two servants themselves also flashing knowing grins to one another.

The servant attending the redhead's upper body firmly made small circles with his thumbs against her teats underneath, causing them to start stiffening somewhat from the pressure, in turn giving the retainer the opportunity to make occasional flicks against the rigid nubs in a way that made the goblin mewl. Elsewhere, the other steward worked his hand around the entirety of the goblin's vulva and its surrounding area, though always returned to give especial treatment on the redhead's lime love-button by rolling the tips of two digits against it for seconds at a time, and even slyly sliding a small section of his finger into the balmy entrance below whenever his hand happened to pass on by it. These combined efforts were successful in kindling Min's libido, though had little effect beyond that. However, this was not to pose as a problem for the long term, for the goblin was naturally concocting schemes of her own on how she could advance the scenario in due time.

Though for the time being, the two masseuses halted their activities the very moment they decided Min's entire physique had been suitably glazed. The redhead then left the bench, but did not bother redressing herself in the slightest, and shortly thereafter, the servant boys next found themselves seated around a table playing several games of bouillotte and liar's dice in succession with upwards of five players at a time, each session naturally involving Min sitting nearly nude aside from her necklaces and rings as she dealt cards and rattled cups, with those not taking part rotating out to bring the goblinoid refills of ale whenever she bottomed her mug. While monetary wagers were placed to add an element of risk, meagre pennies were the only things to be gambled that night. Nonetheless, Min had fun, especially when flexing her sleights of hand, even if she could not shake the impression that the young men were allowing her to win and cheat as an odd gesture of hospitality, at least up until the instance were, in a sweeping motion in the midst of a mirthful guffaw, the goblin accidentally smacked her stein with the back of her mitt and sent it toppling to the carpet below with a splash.

"Ah, shit!" Min slurred out an observation towards the mess she caused. "Sorry 'bout that."

"There is no need for apologies." One of the boys seated by the table finally spoke in a soft timbre. "Every chamber in the city has been specially enchanted to remedy just such minor mishaps."

"For real?" Min asked, or more so belched. Sure enough, when she looked back down to the spillage below, the foaming fluid seemed to be in the process of being absorbed into the rug's very fibres before fading away altogether, making the goblin's red eyes widen with amazement. She then strained her leg from where she sat to inspect the spot where her drink had fallen with her bare toe to find it bone dry to the touch, her overturned cup remaining as the only evidence of there even being such a mess in the first place. "Damn! Wouldn' mind one a' these back home!" Min exclaimed before a cruder inkling sparked across her squiffy conscious that made her lips crook into a wicked smile. "Now ya got me all curious in seein' jus' how reliable this bit a' hoodoo is. Nobody better take a peek at me hand!" She said as she placed her cards face down before slipping herself off from her seat and taking a few steps off to the side so all twelve males present were able to fully witness what the short-heighted guest was about to try.

Min stood still in place with legs far apart, paws placed on her sides and waist slightly angled, relishing in how every pair of dark eyes in the room now rested on her naked figure with visible puzzlement in their visages over the small emerald woman's unexpected and seemingly unprovoked withdrawal mid-game. Despite their stares, Min relaxed herself and, with a sigh of alleviation, relieved the contents of her bladder then and there where she was poised! From the space between her legs, a golden fluid sprayed down and outward, sprinkling across the tiles beneath and fore the goblinoid with a soft patter, dampening the stonework in a streak of dark dots that soon built up into miniscule streams within the interstices. Needless to say, the servants were shocked by the goblin's audacious act defacing the guest quarters with such casualness, expressing the first strong emotions on their faces for the first time since meeting Min, and yet not a single boy could pry away his gaze out of dismayed curiosity.

However, Min would temporarily hold her stream before long, shaking her hips to rid her lower lips of the last drops that clung still as she watched the puddle she had created quickly disappear into the floor as if an invisible drain had been opened up directly underneath. Min's grin elongated even wider and, without missing a single beat, set to work emptying the rest of her stored urine around various points of the room. The naughty goblinoid climbed atop the bed to relieve herself onto the sheets, she pulled drawers open at pure random to aim her stream into and onto whatever contents they just so happened to hold, and even put herself into a crab-walking position with her pelvis pushed towards an open closet to drizzle over the expensive garments hanging within. Each experiment ended with the exact same result no matter where she pissed: every single golden stain or pool was cleaned up within the minute of expulsion without the aid of anyone in that room, with Min clearly deriving far too much amusement than perhaps anybody should from this investigation.

"Oi! You lot! Don' jus' stand there gawkin'! Help me really put this place through its paces!" The goblin then commanded the servants as she squatted at the edge of the bath and tinkled musically into the milk still to be emptied from the tub, apparently not coming to the realisation that it would be difficult to discern if opaque, white liquid already present would be purified of the golden stream. The males were taken aback by the bluntness of such a vulgar request, looking to one another in a fruitless search for direction but before a single boy eventually shrugged and gingerly moved his loincloth away from his crotch using his right hand and holding onto the soft shaft of his shaved, circumcised cock with his left. They had been charged with fulfilling every one of the visitant's wishes within their power after all, and this particular request was more than simple enough to accomplish, if incredibly unconventional.

The pattering of piss against the ground was the next thing heard as the servant nervously urinated where he stood, Min watching off to the side while her own weeing started waning to a gradual conclusion, attempting (and failing) to contain her amused snickering. A small handful of the retainers also observed their colleague deface the mighty Jumishat's property by the request of this mere mortal goblinoid with mixed, speechless expressions of fluster and amazement as they temporarily forgot doing so would have bore no real consequences. After the initial shock wore off, the attendant standing beside first boy who was passing water threw caution to the wind and brought his own member out into the open to likewise begin taking a leak (though not without awkward feelings making themselves manifest), followed by a third, then a fourth, and so on until each and every last one of the young males held their members in their hands and relieved themselves as if the lodgings were a communal restroom, some even being so brave as to sully the tapestries on the wall with their steaming torrents.

At some stage, Min returned to the bed in the centre of the chamber, sitting with legs spread far apart and hanging over the edge with her hand gyrating around her privates, moist with arousal and residue urine, enjoying the spectacle of a dozen cute houseboys all urinating at once like a sort of obscene fountain display, though some of the servants' golden gushes dwindled after only a few seconds, while others lasted an impressively extended period comparable the goblin's length of spouting. In due time however, each of the male's micturition came to a close, and no matter where their urine landed within the confines of the lodgings, the stains faded without a trace in the span of a couple seconds, however an odour akin to a public latrine still pervaded through the air, and Min was the only one present who was unbothered by this aspect.

"Don' go hidin' yer dicks from me jus' yet, lads!" The sole female then declared when she spotted some of the boys replacing their cloths over their crotches immediately upon finishing their toilet. "I'm gonna be havin' 'em back out in a mo' anyway~" In spite of her promise, Min did not set on seizing the uncovered cocks to fill out her orifices and satiate her arousal straight away, but rather she went to the drawers and armed herself with a bottle of translucent sex slime in one hand and a curved, bright pink phallus the length of her stubby arm in the other, intimidating the dozen males nearly twice her height in conjunction with a smile that would have been better suited on the visage of a daemon.

The juncture that followed consisted of Min stuffing dildos of widely varying spans and girths all the way to the base into the backdoors of at least half the boys, all lined in a row and bending their upper bodies over to present their smooth, bare arses at the behest of their guest assessing the limits of how far her orders were able to be taken, as well as an effort to stiffen their members in the most unique manner she could devise in that situation, all while the other retainers observed with morbid fascination. The goblin was unexpectedly met with very little resistance when it came to sliding the oblong peripherals deep within the males' rectal passageways, almost as if the servants were accustomed to taking similar insertions deep inside them on a regular basis, however the implements still had enough of an effect upon the houseboys to make them moan and groan aloud, especially when Min would pull, push and twist the false penises as they were still plumbed within their arseholes, much to her glee.

MythMaker
MythMaker
219 Followers