Prince Gyllen Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Min would not stop just with those devices alone however. In one instance, she would be slowly pushing a string of sizeable sapphire anal beads inside a boy's chute before yanking the entire thing out all at once with a single gesture that left the receiver shuddering, and in the next, she would have strapped a harness about her waist with a synthetic appendage attached to the crotch-end and begin straddling a different retainer's rear that sent them wailing. By the time Min was forcing two of the young men touch tips within a transparent, double-ended cocksleeve (a piece of paraphernalia she could not recall seeing during her initial inspection of the room, though it concerned her little in the moment) while her lime paw clenched around its middle and rapidly shook back and forth, every male in the room was standing with suitable erections, and some were unable to withhold their arousal. This handful would find temporary alleviation by embracing their fellows with both arms and lips, tongues and all, as their rigid dicks rubbed back and forth between their bodies pressed close together. For the goblinoid, it was an outcome she was not anticipating, but one that was far from unwelcome, the most surprising aspect being just how readily comfortable the lads were when it came to this combination snog-and-frot session...

As much as Min enjoyed the sight of homoerotic interactions between attractive members of the opposite sex, she did not wish for them to expend their energies on one another before the night was through and was quick to make her next request known...after taking in enough of the sensual view which surrounded her, of course. The redhead next returned to the bed, dragging the rubber tube from off the cocks it contained as she walked, putting their owners into a state just shy of an early climax judging by their dismayed groans, before dropping it offhandedly onto the floor. Min poised herself with her chest lain flat against the mattress, her chin resting on crossed arms, while her rotund, emerald rump was raised higher upon her knees and waving beguilingly towards the males, half of which were still in the midst of cuddling and kissing with one another.

"Here you lot are, with a prime piece a' gobbo meat ripe for the takin' right in front of ya, and yer content with jus' canoodlin' with yer mates?" She teased the staff, looking behind to see a few now visibly bothered from being called out as such. "Bring some a' them toys over! I wanna see if they do anythin' for me too!" With that statement, exactly six servants made their way over to the presenting female in a synchronised stride, five of them brandishing false phalluses, which the redhead recognised a few to be the very same she had stuffed into the back cavities of those boys, with the remaining holding the ever-vital vial of lubricant. Without needing to be asked, a generous dollop of slime was dropped squarely onto the goblin's lower back, slithering down into the crevice made by her buttocks before a set of fingers tucked themselves into the cleft and rubbed the ooze in circles around the rim of Min's anus, enough to make the goblinoid shiver, and not just from how the cool substance felt against her sensitive pucker.

The middle digit would next slide directly into the backdoor with a hum emanating from the latter's owner as it delved deep within the aperture, down to the male's knuckles, his finger twisting to ensure all sides were appropriately made slippery while the anal walls sucked down on his finger even as he removed it from the aperture. Not five seconds passed before Min felt a pressure on both her arsehole and her pussy at once, followed immediately thereafter by the sensation of the oblong objects penetrating both orifices at the same time and sinking deep inside until their progress was halted by their wide, circular bottoms. The goblin curled her toes and mewled aloud, which only increased in decibels when the wielders of the equipment started pushing and pulling at asynchronous rates: the one corking her cunt gliding gently and leisurely, while the one plugging her rear pistoning without relent, though Min found neither method to be wholly disagreeable if her stream of pleased, soft cries were any mark to the contrary.

"Oi! Gimme another up me snatch back there~!" Min then moaned out her next crude request, and soon felt her cunt being emptied entirely of the phallus which was already present within before she clarified her command. "Hey, hey, hey! Hold on! I didn' say anythin' 'bout takin' that one out!" The one who had his hand on the base of that particular dildo was confused by her seemingly contradictory affirmation, however her meaning was entirely clear to another who was currently standing by. This third retainer took his place at the goblin's backside and reached over between the green thighs with his own false phallus - slightly thicker than either of the first two - in his grip, pushing the blunt tip to the miniscule amount of space available on the redhead's already occupied privates before managing to slip it underneath the lower lips and propel the peripheral deep within, pressed alongside the other to stretch out Min's pussy even exponentially further than it already had been from just a single dildo.

Any discomfort the goblin could have experienced was instantly superseded by pure euphoria, her groans becoming remarkably more vociferous than previous as her lime paws gripped onto the bedsheets beneath her while the two dildos within her cunt began to shift; when one pulled back, the other pushed into her depths, creating polarising sensations which the redhead seldom ever had the chance to experience on top of the artificial cock ploughing her backdoor equating into an unparalleled set of impressions for the perverted Snjórlander, and yet she was fully aware that she could take this elation to even greater heights.

"You two! In the shitter! Now!" Min next squealed out her next instruction directed to the remaining duo who had yet to take action. Not wanting to disappoint the lady to whom they had been appointed, their tools were plentifully lubed and their arms stretched over to the redhead's rear, struggling for space but just barely managing to pry open enough space in tandem to allow both lengths to sink deep down into the chute at the exact same time. With this, Min's torso shot upwards with a snap, her neck craning backwards with her crimson eyes bugged wide and teeth clenched firmly together as a howl escaped from her larynx and could be heard resounding throughout the room even behind her closed denticules. And all this before they started to toy her arsehole proper...

Each of the lads who had infiltrated the goblin's behind with their obscene tools struggled making much headway when attempting to shove their implements any further from their awkward positions even as the goblinoid begged for it, and certainly found difficulties in retreating even a single one of the three wands the opposite way. After some jostling of the phalluses and a little bit of brawn, the trio of servants were eventually successful in loosening Min's pucker to the point where they were able to push and pull most of the phallus' lengths inside the flexing cavern with a degree of consistency, albeit each one of them operating at their own pace, and unable to match the speed at which the two working her cunt just below were able to achieve. Nevertheless, the servants remained astounded by how well and quickly the goblinoid's orifices were able to adapt to multiple impalements without so much as a wince of disquiet from the redhead herself when any other of most species would have balked at just the concept of receiving such an amount of penetrations into their persons.

Min's only method of communicating her glee was by a frequent, high-pitched screech that pierced past the eardrums of anyone hapless enough to be within listening range, losing herself to the sensations of having both her pussy and arse spurred and stretched beyond the capabilities of any singular human effort, the ceaseless, irregular squelches of lubricant audible to her sharp ears as it was churned within her anal cavity by the trio of phalluses competing for occupancy in the limited expanse while each still put in their absolute best when it came to satisfying the shortstack. An early climax overcame Min as a result, though something would have been seriously amiss had the multi-prodding not produced this effect on the randy little redhead. The goblin's sudden stiffening posture with mild twitches upon the mattress accompanied by a crescendoing groan before flopping flat and inert on her stomach at its conclusion was taken by the males as a sign to remove the dildos at long last.

After displaying the degree of aggression they had up till that point, the servants all of a sudden became extra attentive as they unhurriedly withdrew the stiff, synthetic sausages they each held from out the green girl's orifices one-by-one, leaving the female lying prostrate, sprawled and stationary upon the sheets, her irregular quivering being the only outward evidence that she yet lived through her orgasm, both the rims of her holes widened exponentially, her yawning anus uncontrollably flexing as it struggled to recover while her gaping cunt seeped a generous amount of quim, enough to leave a darkened stain upon the duvet. Believing their duties to be fulfilled, all twelve retainers were just about ready to vacate the lodgings had the goblin not unexpectedly sprung herself onto her opposite end only seconds later and let out a long exhale to signify her swift recovery.

"Phew! Well, 'nuff a' th' foreplay, boys! Let's get down t' th' main event already~!" She declared, appearing to have even more energy now compared to when she first walked into the quarters that evening! The goblin sat with her stubby legs arched but separate, spreading her lower lips apart with one hand for the onlookers to gaze into the dark, sopping cavern that her slit had currently become while making lewd gestures with her other hand and mouth to further her implications. The staff were nothing short of amazed, and a little unnerved, by how the redhead could, and was very much willing to, continue any further after delivering what they believed to have been a definitive finale, though with their own libidos that had yet to be slaked, all of them were hardly hesitant in regards in approaching the guest once again, seeking to mutually benefit from this addition to their workload.

Though all twelve retainer boys approached the bed from every possible side together in a manner that made Min half-expect them to all pounce and pile upon her nude, defenceless self at once, especially with how each of their circumcised erections was uncovered and poised towards her like points on a dial, the servants remained as orderly as they had ever been, with a single individual from amongst their ranks electing himself to be the first in joining the redhead upon the mattress without protest from his fellows. This first male crawled to the goblin with panther-like movements, his cock visibly swaying as it pointed downwards from between his thighs, expecting to take the goblinoid missionary style before the green girl held her palm flat out in front of her to signal for him to pause. With some rapid repositioning, it was now the boy who lay flat on his back while Min stood over his crotch, feet situated on either side of his waist before she began to gradually lower herself down into a squat, stopping partway in her descent to reach down and hold his hard cock upright till the tip touched her soft labia, upon which Min suddenly dropped her entire weight down onto the lad's pelvis with a harsh smack, easily swallowing the entirety of his inches into her pussy with a swiftness that made the male groan even louder than how the goblin did.

Min nearly began bouncing her booty against the boy's crotch then and there out of habit, though managed to momentarily refrain doing so to first reach around herself and place both mitts upon the surfaces of her chubby, emerald glutes before spreading them far apart, giving the spectators a generous glimpse and invitation to the wide-open orifice hidden between, adding a short wiggle to her posterior for extra emphasis. Not five seconds passed before a taker made himself known, mounting the goblin from behind as his cock slid into her greatly loosened anus with ease, though still providing enough tautness to make Min squeak and him to grunt upon burying all of his length into her posterior.

Ever impatient, Min was the first to make movement in spite of her unwieldy position sandwiched between the two larger males, shaking and shifting her hips against both crotches in sharp, circular motions, slightly joggling both members within either one of her sheathlike holes enough to be felt by those they were attached to while also keeping her own excitement unfaltering. While a little slow to the draw compared to the lascivious goblin, the two males commenced their own motions just a few beats thereafter, the one on the bottom grasping his hands to either side of her hips to hold her steady, the other making likewise the instant afterwards, placing his palms over his colleague's before both began forcibly propelling their pelvises in time into the redhead's slackened cunt and sphincter respectively.

Min's entire diminutive body lurched forwards with every thrust made into her from behind, each shove pushing out an exhilarated whoop from her larynx, her pierced tongue dangling loosely from her open, smiling maw and periodically drooling flecks of spittle down onto the male's flat chest while he bucked from below where her tiny hands were balled into tight fists as a method to contain her rapture, her red eyes now having a slight, drunken haze to their glints that was not solely caused by the pints she had quaffed earlier that evening. Even if the two boys' cooperated efforts were more than acceptable to meet the standards of Min's pleasure centres on their own, the Snjórlandic non-human refused to remain idle and continued rolling her hindquarters to further enhance both her own delight, as well as presumably that of the assiduous attendants, alternating between dropping the mass of her waist down onto the cock within her cunt when it rocketed upwards, and pressing backwards against the pelvis of the one hitting it from behind as he rammed his rod within her anal depths, her sex-addled mind unable to conclusively decide which she preferred.

At some stage during the ardent double penetration and through her innumerable moans, Min directed a further three servants to install themselves on the side of the mattress which she faced, kneeling directly in front of her visage in a crescent formation (the one in the centre having to awkwardly situate over the face of the flunkey occupied with the goblinoid's pussy), each of their cockheads taken into her gluttonous mouth at once the very second they were all within Min's view and range, grasping and pumping on the two outermost shafts while gliding her tongue around and between the trio of crowns crammed and cramped between her lips while a subtle floral fragrance wafted into her nostrils, their members apparently having been perfumed beforehand, though it did little to help unwind the galvanized emotions or thoughts rushing through the goblin's grey matter...not that she would have had it any other way.

From the sidelines, the retainers left over kept themselves engaged by way of masturbating to the ever-escalating gangbang they encircled, patiently awaiting for their call to action from the sweating, grunting goblin in the middle of it all, their own moans adding to the tuneful vocalisations intoned by those being pleasured by Min in turn for pleasuring her. The scenario progressed in this precise fashion for an indeterminate while longer, groans became louder, thrusts became faster, and all awareness of time was lost on Min as she devoted all her attention into generating as much gratification as the teenaged males could provide. Eventually, the vigilant goblinoid could sense a couple of the lads had hit the boundaries of their fortitude via detecting minor changes in the way their cocks felt throbbing in either her grasps or within her cavities, and by the changing inflections present in their vocalisations.

Unexpectedly however, it appeared Min did not want them to cum within nor on her, at least not for the present, as she sharply barked out the command for those about ready to burst to remove themselves for her person only to swap in another retainer from the reserves to take their place and maintain the momentum. This pattern continued for what seemed like hours for all involved, with each male having the rare chance to shag every one of the goblin's orifices at least once over the duration they were being rotated out, though it was unclear if that aspect had been planned by the redhead, but the retainers scarcely fretted over whether it was or not, and Min even less so, especially when she was at the stage where her second orgasm of the night was fast approaching.

The goblin did not make her encroaching climax explicitly known to the others, mostly due to her maw being used for far more pressing matters at hand, leaving a surprise in store for the umpteenth servant following on from an especially intense pounding of her pussy by the one preceding him as she let out a sharp yell the very moment her sultry womanhood contacted his cock that evening, which she suppressed by pushing her face further down the dick she had been slurping on in that moment, taking the meat-pole straight to the back of her gullet, her two hands squeezing tightly down onto the flesh-sticks they each currently held to the point of making their possessors wince. All manoeuvres on her lower body ceased aside from spams in her general pubis area that caused her fat arsecheeks to wobble in her throes as vaginal juices deluged the member that had been lucky enough to be the catalyst for this finale.

The ecstasy Min underwent with this second orgasm utterly dwarfed the earlier one brought on by the dildos: her eyes rolled and crossed in their sockets as her entire body grew lax, as if every one of her muscles had fallen numb, her face dropping away from the cock she had self-propelled past her tonsils and smacking cheek-first into the sternum of the lad situated below while her hands floated away from the members she had locked in a vice-grip just moments prior to gently land on either side of her self. All activity from the five males likewise halted concurrently, worried their guest might have slipped into a sex-induced coma had it not been from the heavy panting she made in recovering the expelled air back into her lungs. This climax was a main course compared to the hors d'oeuvre that was the first, and even in this state of absolute exhaustion, Min plotted yet on the form dessert was to take to culminate the night's revelries.

With a shaky voice, the goblinoid was able to murmur her final order for the retainers to follow. As per her directions, all twelve young men relocated themselves around the circumference of the mattress, resting on their knees, while the goblin reposed in the centre, her eyes half-closed from fatigue but still shimmering with an earnest light. Even now, Min was unable to keep herself completely static and had a single hand slightly tweak on her clit in spite of her fresh orgasm while she watched the dozen males enclosing her all furiously pump away at their cocks directed to her small, naked figure. Extra sensitive in her post-climax aftermath, the goblin chewed on her smirking bottom lip, her heart racing as she was unable to look in any direction without catching sight of at least one delectable, circumcised manhood being tugged over her body, greatly anticipating for what was to come as the swollen cock crowns pulsated and glistened with pre.