Prince Gyllen Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sooo...either of ya got any plans for th' weekend?" Out of desperation, Min endeavoured to strike up a conversation with the two, half-forgotten defenders stationed on both sides of her, although to absolutely zero acknowledgement as the bull and stallion's severe glares remained firmly fixed forwards as if her speech held as much import to them as the buzzing of a gnat, not worthy of diverting their focus whether or not they even understood her tongue. This caused the goblin to further sulk, though it was not long before she noticed upon taking a second glance, for as intimidating the chiselled visages of the two steadfast sentinels were, they were far from unattractive, and that was without first mentioning the muscularity of their constitutions, obvious even past the practical plating of their armour and tempting the goblinoid far too greatly to let the protection remain donned for very much longer.

As what was bound to occur from being succumbed to tedium for a prolonged stretch of time while flanked on both sides by two studly specimens of men, the redhead's intelligence quickly set to the task of developing solutions to allay her stultified mood in salacious ways that would best exploit the present set of circumstances. Licking her pierced tongue across her smirking lips just from the simple thought of what she planned to do next, Min sidled along the bench-like step without raising her bottom from the surface before arriving to the strapping set of legs belonging to Niu-t'ou, the minotaur. Craning her neck to look upwards once again, the goblin could tell her below approach went overlooked by the bovine male from his profile surveying ever-ahead, whether by choice or from simply going unnoticed, it was not clear, though Min did not care either way for what she intended in the following instant.

First leaning over and wrapping one arm around the bulk of his tree trunk-like knee, then, like a flash, Min shot her remaining mitt upwards from directly beneath the minotaur's iron kilt to snatch at one of the few places on his person that remained unshielded from an unanticipated pounce. The sudden squeeze of the goblin's fingers and palm pressing into his crotch caused the guardsman's persona to chip ever so slightly for the first time since making his bombastic entrance: the smallest shudder, a faint snort of air passing out his nostrils and a subtle tinge of flush came across his face, tells which would have been near imperceptible had he been not so committed to a stationary stance which markedly highlighted even the most miniscule of alterations, much to Min's amusement.

From touch alone, the goblin could gauge Niu-t'ou was hiding quite the package even past the fabric of his red breeks, and was unable to help herself from playing around with the obscured bulge even after her message had been made painfully plain to its recipient. Through her fingertips, Min could detect the faint pulsing of the male minotaur's manhood as it slowly started to swell, his stoicism gradually surrendering to the stimulation further incited by the redhead restlessly kneading and pulling on the growing protuberance, rapidly reshuffling its placement within the textile confines until the length was now running down the bodyguard's leg, allowing the goblin a bearing to far more easily tug with while giving especial attention to the fat tip.

However, the heavy petting would last all too briefly and came to a sudden stop when Min withdrew both her hands away from the minotaur's body entirely, no doubt leaving him puzzled as to why the goblinoid would halt her handling of his member just as jarringly as she had began, even if he refused to let such a sentiment spoil his grimacing guise and resumed standing staunch as if nothing had occurred at all, though the substantial stiffy Min left to strain against the material of his trouser leg betrayed his true instincts as he kept the peculiar, green-skinned pygmy within the periphery of his vision, watching her slink away to the opposite extremity of the stair where his colleague was stationed, oblivious to what had just transpired between the bull and the redhead.

Upon arriving within range of Ma-mien, the centaur sentry, Min extended her arms up and under the stallion's barding just as she had done with the minotaur, only this time using both her limbs at once to target the space between his hind legs specifically. As she had presumed, the half-horse forewent wearing anything to directly cover his gonads neath his metallic skirt, as centaurs tended to do simply because the difficulty involved in securing the pertaining garments on account of their own hands being unable to reach so far behind their bodies, opting instead to throw loose jackets or kirtles over their equine portions to retain decency in public.

As of now, Min's mitts were each cupping a sagging testicle the size of a fully ripened orange, playfully fondling on the spheres by bouncing them in her palms and squeezing her digits down into their volumes just enough to be felt by their owner, who displayed a far more overt reaction in comparison to Niu-t'ou. With a startled flinch, the centaur reflexively twisted his humanoid torso to the side to see who had dared engage a surprise attack on his privates, his fist tightening around the handle of his mace, his nostrils flaring and his brush-like tail whipping wildly, only to be reminded of the goblinoid girl whom his mistress' guest had brought as he was greeted by the sight of her impish grin beaming back up at him with both her hands hidden and working away within the rearmost segment of his mail.

Min's own attention was diverted shortly thereafter once she caught a glimpse of Ma-mien's massive horse-cock project forth from its genital sheath to hang limply a decent distance below the hem of the iron caparison, granting the goblin an unobstructed view of its impressive circumference, its flat head marginally broader to the the rest of the length and its primarily pink pigmentation with mottles of black. Min could feel her mouth already start to water just from the flaccid emergence of the stallion's member, and she had no intentions to let it remain in its softened state any longer than she could help it.

"I don' think anybody's gonna be climbin' this mountain anytime soon, so how do ya two fine lads fancy nippin' off for an early break t' help a gal find a bit a' fun 'round these parts~?" Min addressed her offer to both bodyguards at once, her paws still yet to relinquish the centaur's hefty sack as even Niu-t'ou was unable to ignore her brash antics by this stage. "Doubt ol' Pale-Face slitherin' in her palace puts anythin' out for you fellas. Total waste a' resources if ya ask me! Let's head somewhere quiet an' I'll take care a' yer needs no problem, alright~?"

Even though they may have not comprehend the goblin's words, her tone of voice and certainly her actions carried her message through any language barrier well enough to convince the two guardsman to hesitantly abandon their posts for the time being, just long enough for their urges to be taken care of by the one who had spurred them into this predicament to begin with. Niu-t'ou and Ma-mien were then silently led by Min around to the other side of the pagoda, and then to a type of squat wooden shed located further back from the main building which the goblin had spotted upon her initial ascent to the hill's crest. The group of three then hid themselves behind the external annex as so their deeds would be seen less easily by those currently within the tower.

As soon as the trio were out of plain sight, the centaur and the minotaur dropped their weapons and began doffing their protective apparel without requiring any further instruction from Min, who in turn was taken quite aback by how avid either were in casting off their garb, both having already swiftly unfastened their weighty breastplates from their persons when the goblin herself had scarcely touched the buckle of her belt. Evidently, Min had underestimated just how much her intervention had riled up the guardsmen, however she was far from displeased, instead choosing to remain clothed for the time being, lean up against the planked wall at her back and concentrate on the fleeting strip show conducted before her by the pair of half-beasts side-by-side with a wide smile from cheek to cheek.

It did not take long before the two warriors were standing stark naked before the goblinoid, their mail and clothing haphazardly strewn about in a rough circle to no longer conceal the details of their battle-forged frames: perfect pectorals, well-defined abdominals, limbs remarkably burly while still proportionate to the rest of their build, and, of course, their incredibly hung members being exhibited before the lime-skinned female unabashed, as only those possessing such well-built physiques could confidently do, all while sustaining their dour demeanours. Min's carnelian eyes widened as they feasted upon the nude delights that now lay before her, although she was quick to notice that, for as juicy as their cocks appeared, the two men were only at half-mast at best.

Deciding some extra impetus was called for, Min bounced away from the wall she had propped herself against and gripped the bottom of her top with all ten of her fingers before unhesitantly hoisting the brown rag up and clean away from her chest to flash her emerald tits towards the minotaur and centaur, momentarily raising them alongside the cloth before they dropped back to their neutral placements with a mild jiggle, her olive-green nipples fully erect from excitement by visuals alone. The ad hoc flaunt of her bare bosom proved to be more-than-adequate motivation for the task, as the goblin then watched the two cocks shoot up from semi-flopping to fully stiffened in a matter of seconds as the men they were attached to ogled hungrily at her chest.

From first-hand experience, Min could tell from sight that both Niu-t'ou and Ma-mien were sporting ramrods decently above what was considered the average dimensions for the sexual organs of their respective races (which were already stereotyped as being typically more endowed compared to most other species), with the centaur having the much lengthier appendage between the pair, although the minotaur was notably girthier down in the same department next to his co-worker. For once, Min felt daunted by the prospect of fitting either of the monstrous members into any one of her orifices, but at the same time having her hormones urge her along to sample the possible pleasures meatsticks of such magnitude may provide, resulting in her brow to droop with uncertainty while her lips wavered between a smirk and a frown as her feet shuffled towards the two guardians waiting with the same solemn patience as when they defended the doorway leading to their liege.

Before she knew it, Min found her legs had carried her directly into the cramped space between where the two males were situated, looking to her left and right at the imposing phalluses which anticipated her actions, unsure how she should go about tackling this problem of her own creation, and the two warriors did not seem like the types who would take too kindly if the goblin backed out from the scenario after escalating it this far. Of course, Min had been with centaurs on a few separate occasions in the past, and had experienced her fair share on minotaurean coitus (Brizola being a fairly frequent caller of hers back in the Monster District after all), but this was to be her first ever time taking on one of each concurrently. With only a conjecture of what she was to expect from her partners of the day, the goblin ultimately decided to confront the centaur's massive cock foremost and deal with any potential complications she may encounter as they arose.

Min could feel her heart thumping in her throat with anxious energy as she took yet another look up and between Ma-mien's hind legs to the current target of her lechery. With some effort, the redhead strained her short arm to the horse-cock and grasped her small paw around its lightly pulsing circumference not too far from the tip, unable to even fully enclose all her fingers from its width, before beginning to stroke away at the extensive shaft as she would do for any other dick, though only keeping to the first third of the length starting from the business end, as any further was presently impossible to do for her limited reach. Nevertheless, she was able to tell she was having an effect on the centaur from the excited swishing of his tail and the seemingly involuntary clopping of his back left hoof hard against the dirt.

As if sensing the goblinoid's disadvantage, the centaur then squatted his knees, lowering his barrel of a lower half just enough as to give the female easier access towards the remainder of his manhood, to which Min took complete advantage of without delay, sliding her hand along almost the entirety of the tube from end-to-end a handful of times to discern every last inch adding up to easily be within double digit range. At first, the goblin went slow with the strokes she made on the dick but gradually increased momentum alongside her confidence, though soon returned to only jerking off a smaller portion of the length due to her elbow starting to cramp from swinging it back and forth across the copious span, but compensated with sharper motions of her wrist that turned out to be the more effective technique.

The equine penises of centaurs possessed a quirk of staying surprisingly flexible even while erect, which Min demonstrated by bending the fleshy baton off to the side so it now pointed directly towards her features without causing too terrible a discomfort for its owner. The goblin then pushed her neck forwards and pressed her mouth directly against the flat head, followed by sliding her tongue past her lips to begin lapping at the broad tip, a musky flavour pervading across her tastebuds as she circled her oral muscle around the surface, but that only kindled the depraved redhead's lust even further. At the point where Min was concentrating on grinding her nub of a piercing on the tip of her tongue directly into Ma-mien's urethra, to which the horse-man responded through heavy snorting up above, while the rest of her mouth noisily slurped against the area which it covered, something else large, bulbous and heated began to intrusively prod on the side of her cheek.

Withdrawing her face, but not her hand, away from the pony-prick for the moment being, Min turned her neck to find herself staring down the minotaur's meaty dick. Niu-t'ou had apparently grown weary of waiting by the sidelines and decided to encroach on the goblinoid's space in search for corresponding treatment, which, fortunate for him, Min was more than eager to provide. As a sign of apology for negligence towards the other male, the redhead immediately placed her hand upon his manhood, although was barely able to get her fingers even halfway around its girth, and started to pump away at the same time she resumed stroking the centaur's member on her opposite side. Min then put her face forwards and kissed the rounder tip of the bull's cock, sucking at the same time she rolled her tongue around its edge.

Niu-t'ou however felt he was entitled to a little more recompense for being seemingly snubbed by the impertinent foreigner and firmly placed one mighty hand onto her half-shaven skull to the extent where Min believed the warrior could have easily crushed her cranium by the strength of his grip alone if he so wished. Instead, the bovine bodyguard swiftly thrusted his pelvis forwards while keeping the goblin's head fixed in place, forcibly prying her jaw as wide as it could possibly open as he crammed about half his cock inside with the first attempt alone, fully filling out the diminutive woman's cheeks and pharynx already with but a single motion, and a gurgling gulp on the redhead's part.

Min's garnet eyes bulged in their very sockets and rapidly started to water soon thereafter from the acute strain her maw and throat now simultaneously endured, never before swallowing this amount of meat in a single serving in her life, but having the pace now outside her realm of control in addition is what truly concerned the goblinoid female, unable to look in any direction with her head locked in position except directly upwards to watch the minotaur make a satisfied grunt, anticipating his next mode of action while her gullet made involuntary, mushy convulses, although she already had a decent prediction as to what form it was to take...

After the brief breather, the bovine warrior quickly reared his pelvis, pulling out part of the portion of his penis he had made Min engulf without giving the goblin much time to prep herself from having the insertion so rudely removed before just as jarringly pushing those same inches back down her gorge. The minotaur then repeated the motion again, and then again, gradually getting into a rhythm consisting of heavy, deliberate rams each separated by a transient second of pause before the next motion, putting a great deal of power behind every one of his bucks as if he were determined to jam the remainder of his rod within her mouth in spite of the resistance the orifice posed, though he was still successful in sinking a couple more centimetres deeper down her windpipe, bulging her elastic neck outwards to an extent where it looked (and felt) as though it was ready to burst wide open at a moment's notice from the tax!

By now, the bovine had also taken to manipulating the goblinoid's entire head back and forth with his hand in time to his hip thrusts, rattling her brain about its chamber from constant knockback as her maw was maltreated, her red, wide-open eyes starting to roll backwards while tears streamed endlessly down her full, freckled cheeks as both the endurance of her gag reflex and the rationing of her sparse intakes of fresh oxygen were tested to their maximum, unsure they would even last before the bull was through. Mercifully, the minotaur was shoved away from Min's mouth before she would pass out sucking on his dong, sputtering before gasping in a much needed lungful of air as she saw, through bleary vision, it was the centaur who had saved her from stupefaction.

It was far too early for the redhead to celebrate however, as Ma-mien raised one of his front legs high, bringing it over to the goblin and using his hoof to turn the weakened female's head back to his own cock which she had retained a subconscious grip upon during that entire ordeal before further using his keratin foot to pull the green girl's face back towards the tip of his length. Min's bottom jaw still hung loose, and the horse-dick slid into the opening without too great a difficulty, at least not in comparison to the chunkier cock her tonsils had tolerated just moments prior, however the black-and-pink pole would reach a depth into the goblin's oesophagus considerably deeper than which the minotaur's forceful plunges were able to achieve.

Though the centaur was forced to sway awkwardly from side-to-side given his and the goblin's current set-up, he was nonetheless still able to commence a steady tempo sliding his shaft against her constrictive throat. Compared to the secure hold the minotaur had over her, Min could have more easily escaped from the half-horse's privates at any moment, but a peculiar sort of determination came over the Snjórlander which wanted to prove to herself that she was capable of handling this masculine member within her maw as well as any other, especially now that she had been prepared by the initial trauma of her unwilling sup upon the far fatter beef sausage earlier. Sure enough, the goblin impressed even herself by how much of the equine member she was able to take down her gullet, experiencing only a few minor retches in the process of feeling its flat head tickle parts of her trachea she never thought possible, the slender shape and slower pace certainly helping to make matters more manageable, as she began to muse if she could have taken even more of the length if she was not sucking on it from such an awkward angle.