Prince Gyllen Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was done priming Ma-mien's pony prick, Min reached down with one hand towards where Niu-t'ou was untiringly pounding up into her pussy and swiftly seized one of his hefty testicles into her grasp while his ballsack was in mid-motion with impressive reflexes, giving the sphere a sharp squeeze with the tips of her fingers in the selfsame instant, just discomfortable enough to temporarily curb the male's excitement: a technique that worked on about ten males out of every eleven, taught to her by a fellow, older guttersnipe during the days of her adolescence.

With the minotaur's activity momentarily paused, Min rearranged her positioning, swivelling her body a half turn whilst still skewered atop the bull's member so she now faced away from the centaur bodyguard's genitals, the vast quantity of cum now held in her bloated belly audibly sloshing about as she moved. The goblin reached behind herself and grabbed hold of the horse-cock once more, tugging on the rod just below its broad head to induce Ma-mien into taking a couple trots forwards and bring his gonads closer to the goblin. Without letting go of the stallion's dick, Min bent her upper body forwards while raising her hips upwards, though still keeping at least part of the minotaur's manhood within her cunt, before she proceeded to guide the half-horse warrior's cock into the space between her emerald arse cheeks.

As soon as he felt the flat crown of his pony penis touch against the goblin's pucker, the centaur needed no further directing and immediately pushed his hind hips simultaneously down and forwards to begin sliding his length into the undefended hole the redhead had brought it to. Min's anus had yet still to be fully restored to its usual tautness after the intense stretchings she had made it undergo during her stay at Nahas-w-Jawahir, helping her to accommodate the horse-cock somewhat more easily in tandem with the small amount of lubricant she had applied, although still offered enough resistance for the insertion to be felt by both parties.

Min immediately let loose a howl when umpteen inches slipped up her rectum at a rapid pace while Ma-mien huffed and grunted as the goblin's sphincter muscles wrapped snugly around his dick, his exertions causing a distinct, second protuberance to distend from her stomach already bloated by his earlier output alongside Niu-t'ou's member still lodged within her other obscene orifice, which promptly resumed its rough hammering as if the goblin's yowl was the signal for him to do so. Ma-mien felt the cock of his bovine co-worker sliding back and forth within the goblinoid's vaginal tunnel through the layers of internal flesh which separated their manhoods and, not wanting to be outdone, commenced his own thrusts as rapidly as his awkward anatomy would allow in his position, pushing the entire weight of his half-horse frame down on the female's tiny body whenever he bucked forwards into her backdoor to the point where Min would have worried one small misstep would have resulted in her bones being crushed between the muscularity of the two non-human bodyguards had her mind not been quickly melting into mush from the viscous double penetration.

Gradually, the centaur loosened Min's arsehole with every push of his pelvis made into her rear, allowing for each following cycle of hip bucks to be made a little more quickly than the last until the stage was reached where the stallion was thrusting into her chute with comparable ease as Niu-t'ou was pounding her pussy. In fact, it now seemed as though the two warriors were competing to see which of them could ruin the goblin's inlets faster by the rash manner in which they battered each of their assigned openings without any regard to proper pacing or conserving energy, seeking only their own instant gratification, seeing and treating the goblin as a mere means of gaining such.

Meanwhile, Min had been robbed of all conscious thought, her eyeballs bugging wide open as far as their lids could allow but completely unseeing and glassed over, rolling backwards to the extent where her irises almost vanished into her skull and bloodshot veins were now visible on their bottom sides. More tears continued to stream from their ducts and streak down her speckled cheeks, her mouth hanging loosely open while also beaming idiotically, her tongue flapping loosely and dribbling saliva onto the minotaur's pectoral muscles as he lay beneath. Her pliant holes were put to their absolute limits by the combined exertions of the two males, Ma-mien unable to even fit the entirety of his meatpole within Min's arsehole as he drove it deep into her bowels.

Ever since this vaginal-anal tagteam attack by the two 'taurs had been initiated, Min underwent several orgasms of her own in rapid succession that she would have had trouble keeping count of even if her brain cells were not clouded by the successive influxes of endorphins which resulted from her continuous climaxes, deluging the minotaur's cock in her discharged juices. Even still, no sound escaped from Min's larynx aside from vague, hollow gargling, as if the myriad of own cries were clogging her throat in their tries to escape all at once. Niu-t'ou and Ma-mien more than made up for this aspect with their own frequent vocalisations to express their pleasure, even if their growls and grunts exerted through clenched teeth could have been mistaken for aggressive conveyances of temper instead.

However, even the beastly forbearance of the two demihuman watchmen approached its end eventually, both their massive cocks pulsating against the constrictive openings they had invaded as they still continued to thrust, giving one final burst of power leading up to their conclusive climaxes at long last. In roughly the same instant, Niu-t'ou and Ma-mien slammed their pelvises into both of the goblin's ends with every ounce of strength they had remaining in their mighty statures, pushing their dicks as deep as they could have possibly ever reached inside the redhead, with the minotaur just barely managing to hilt the entirety of his meaty member into Min's muff all the way to his weighty balls (which swung upwards from the force to make a final clap against the green glutes) while the centaur was able to match the length driving his extensive penis into her arsehole, though unable to quite fit the entire appendage inside. This mattered very little in the end however, as the half-horse still managed to achieve his third orgasm of the day just fine alongside the humanoid bull, the muscles on their being visibly tensing, their faces scrunched while they let out manly snarls as their manhoods started to throb violently, which Min could even discern pulsing against her flexing interior, preceding the culminating release of their essence into both of the goblin girl's orifices, by far the most either of them had released thus far during the session, as if the volume of their output correlated directly to their bodily appeasement.

Min felt waves of thick, hot ooze being pumped out from the pair of extra-sized rods at once into both of her cavities that had yet to be swamped beyond their maximum by the seed of the two beast-men, causing her insides to fill out even further than before. The minotaur beneath instinctively used his mighty grip on the redhead's fragile wrists to prevent any chance of escape for the duration of his ejaculation, while the centaur above kept her pinned against his partner by using the sheer bulk of his frame until his cumming had concluded. For a whole minute, which felt drawn out to an hour, the mutual climax pervaded, Min herself orgasming for the final time that day during it, shuddering her frame as she at last squeaked out a pathetic moan prolonged for a few seconds while her womb and rectum overflowed with combined litres of adhesive baby-batter, although her delight had gone completely unnoticed by the ones who had brought it about.

All three orgasms finished at roughly the same instant, the only sounds left to be heard being the laboured panting of all partakers of the three-way session, though the ones being exhaled by the males completely drowned out the softer breaths of the green-skinned girl who lay flat, limp and utterly bereft of energy on her distended belly over bovine's abdominal and pectoral muscles, whose semi-stiffened cock was still firmly lodged within her pussy even as the excess cum began to dribble down its length from the seams created between the opening and his appendage. This was a likewise case with the centaur's pole and her other hole, although the stallion would stumble once his euphoria had ended, just barely regaining his balance to avoid collapsing completely atop the goblin below him, slowly backing away once he had to slide his softening fleshstick from out Min's anus, letting it flop from the gaping inlet once it had been pulled back enough, unleashing a cascade of his freshly fired jizz from the unplugged hole as it uncontrollably twitched, pouring down to the bullman's testicles below, though the horned male did not acknowledge this fact as he teetered on the fringes of lucidity in his savouring of the afterglow following such an intense finish.

Slowly, sentient thoughts began to return to Min's mind as it processed all that she had just endured. She weakly picked her body up from Niu-t'ou's torso and steadily swivelled herself around back to the position where she originally straddled him, still with his subsiding erection loosely held within her slackened cunt, to survey the aftermath of what their combined efforts had wrought, just in time to see the centaur's knees give in and crumple his large frame into a heap a decent distance away from the bovine and the goblin, his cock still prominently showing and leaking out the last residue of his cum before she herself fell backwards onto Niu-t'ou's hardened physique once more, defeated by her own lust.

"F-fuckin' Hel...!" Min sighed out, putting the back of her wrist to her sweaty forehead as she began working on recovering her lost breath. "Gyl dosen' even know what he's missin'...!"