Prince Gyllen Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all!" Gyllen was prompt to refute her statement with genuine investment in what she had to say, even if he did begin to wonder how much longer his host's yarn was going to last towards the end. "It really puts your career in perspective for me now, so I thank you for being so open about it! You must be very fond of that community, I take it? Tell me, did you ever return?"

"Though I have travelled across the country, seen its wondrous sights and parleyed with countless others in loftier statuses than my own, nary a day has gone by when I don't think back on that little village by the bamboo forest." She replied. "It's quite embarrassing to admit this after that lengthy rigmarole, but I never actually came to learn its proper name, if it even had one in the first place, nor can I remember where exactly it was situated. I had no clear destination in mind at the time of when I came across it, you see, so the paths I took are all a bit muddied in my memory." The governor elaborated, and although she smiled, there was a bittersweet quality in both her eyes and tone.

"It's boggling to think how your accomplishments may not have come to be had you not chanced onto the settlement." Gyllen said, hoping to offset the glum spirits with amused earnestness.

"Oh, I've marginally lowered the taxation here and there in my district, and granted true citizenship status for many of the sentient non-human races, yes, but I'm afraid it is still a long road yet before Yanchu will ever attain true equality for Her people. I doubt I will even get to see it during my lifetime." The nüwa replied, her inflections sounding even more forlorn than before which her smile only further highlighted.

"No need to be so modest! Why, if I understand, you've made far more progress for non-human rights in your short tenure than what has ever been achieved in the past few decades! My own country could learn a thing or three from your example..." Gyllen began to lament himself, hanging his head slightly.

"Ah, you flatter me too much, young prince~" The governor hummed out a chuckle behind closed lips before she unexpectedly raised her torso off her tail to begin slithering her way around the table. "You know, you remind me a little of those boys whom I lived with for that entire year. Obviously, none were fair-haired or pale-skinned as you are, but your general demeanour gives off a similar suggestion...that, and they also all had one thing they shared in common. Do you know what that may be, fair Gyllen?" The serpent woman continued to speak while the blond followed her path with his eyes, curious as to what her intent in doing so was as her approach reminded him just how imposing the nüwa appeared with her upper body reared. The prince dared not to speak up until she was stopped directly behind where he was seated by the time she finished asking her question, a vague agitation suddenly overcoming his faculties now that the towering snake-woman was within, and remained, in his blindspot.

"Wh-what may that have been, Lady Suzhen?" The Snjórlander stuttered.

"When they arrived to my abode, they were all virgins." When this frank statement was enunciated in a distinctly sultry tone without any obvious cue, Gyllen's heart sank from the premonition of what was to ensue, followed by his entire frame flinching when he then felt the governor's slender fingers suddenly clasp onto his shoulders, her palms firmly pressing into his back. Even if her face could not be seen from his current angle, her smirking guise hovering over his head was still perfectly visible in the prince's mind's eye. "I doubt it was coincidence. I always wondered why humans seem to universally place virginity to such high importance. After all, if they expected me to devour the boys instead, why would it matter whether they had had sexual relations before or not...that is unless, they expected me to do a little more with them beforehand~" Lady Suzhen continued, her language dripping with salaciousness. "Do you know what tends to happen when a nüwa woman in the prime of her life is left to her own devices, surrounded by up to nearly a dozen adorable men positively bursting with youthful vitality for such an extensive period of time? Well, let's just say I had certain needs that required tending to that went beyond cooking my meals or washing my clothes~" Bai-Suzhen's digits sharply tightened into blond's body, causing Gyllen to slightly recoil at the same time he noticed some activity across the floor out of the corner of his worrying eye which he was unable to identify the specific motions of.

"With all due respect, Lady Suzhen, but...why exactly are you telling me all this...?" Gyllen then at last inquired, though he was hesitant to do so, feeling as though part of him knew the answer already.

"Ah, how refreshing it is to see such innocence~" Bai-Suzhen sighed with affection and amusement. It was then when Gyllen detected a cold appendage starting to glide smoothly over his lap before wrapping itself around his prominent hips. The blond immediately dropped his gaze in time to see the brilliant white scales of the nüwa's ophidian tail slowly coiling around his fragile frame, having stealthily slid independent of her upper body over to the boy during their conversation. "I'll make things plain, dear princeling~" The flexible tail then suddenly constricted, squeezing all the air out the human boy's lungs in a single heartbeat simultaneous with swiftly swivelling his body around in a semi-circle so that the prince faced her once more, almost causing him to suffer minor whiplash from the sheer speed at which his entire frame was jolted.

Though momentarily dizzied from the half-spin, Gyllen's wits realigned soon enough, but even as his vision unblurred, he could scarcely believe that what next happened less than two feet in front of his very face was not some sort of strange trick of the eye, for it appeared as though Bai-Suzhen had begun to freely disrobe before him without even a hint of shame. Only when a few seconds had passed and the scene remained the same did Gyllen realise that what he was witnessing was in fact occurring in actuality, subsequently inducing a flushing fluster in the Snjórlandic prince's visage as he could do little else but observe every solitary step his host took in shedding her dress as her tail, still wrapped taut around his stomach and sternum, kept him rooted to his seat. The snake-woman opened her gown at a measured gait, almost ritualistic in her manner, separating each of the two folds of cloth which covered her chest in turn to gradually unveil her naked breasts one at a time before further lowering the robe from her shoulders.

Gyllen's jaw fell with bewilderment and he was dumbstruck from shock, not so much from the glimpse of nudity he had been granted but rather from the immodest act itself being committed by an official of the state, especially one held in as much high esteem as Lady Bai-Suzhen of all people no less, and that was without even considering they had only met face-to-face less than an hour ago! This sort of obscene behaviour was amongst the absolutely last things he would have ever expected from the model stateswoman, but the governor was not unsure in the least in her action, perpetuating an unfaltering simper which Gyllen did not know was directly derived from the entertainment she found in his overstressed facial reactions.

"What do you think?" Lady Suzhen then asked the prince with incredible casualness, as if she were inquiring for his opinion on how a new outfit appeared on her, making the blond lift his line of sight from her bared chest to her smirking mien, which only made him feel like a fly stranded on a spider's web with the way she loomed overhead.

"I...urm..." Gyllen started to slur out his words faster than his mind could think, unable to refrain from dropping his blue eyes to take frequent glances at her bared bust as he attempted to rapidly formulate a response that would neither offend nor come off as overtly crass. Though he assumed as much given what he had already seen from the rest of her skin, it did not lessen the impact of seeing the breathtaking bonniness of her milk-white nudity for himself: two pale, medium-sized orbs sloping from her svelte thorax with plenty of natural lift to prevent any unsightly surplus sagging, set an ideal distance apart from one another and each tipped with a pigmentless nipple which was already visibly stimulated.

"...Th-they're quite u-unlike anything I have s-seen before, L-Lady Suzhen...!" Gyllen meekly responded before hastily tacking on an addendum to his remark. "Oh, but I mean that as the highest of compliments! They are certainly a most...lovely pair. Exquisite, I would even go so far to say!" Even though the prince was honest in his verdict, he still worried he might have oversold his sincerity in his nervous haste and exhilaration, though another glance to the serpent woman's expression afterwards eliminated these concerns, as her beaming smile was extended even further from ear to ear.

"How glad I am to hear those words after so long..." Bai-Suzhen said with a heartfelt sigh. "I still vividly recall the very evening when I ended the chastity of that first young man who came to live with me for that year of respite. He had only been with me for a week at that point, and practically collapsed through the door after one particularly fatiguing afternoon collecting and chopping firewood, added on top of his present exhaustion accumulated from the errands I had set him to non-stop since his arrival. It was fun to think of him as my own little servant at first, but seeing him lying lethargic with his back on the floor, drenched in his own sweat and desperately gasping for air, I instead began to take pity. Aware that I was the one responsible for putting the lad in such a state, it only seemed fitting that I should be the one to alleviate his strain."

"I briefly mulled over how exactly I was going to fulfil this aim, seeing as the resources available to me in my vagabond lifestyle were very limited, but I came to a conclusion that perhaps all his recuperation required was a little recreation...in the form of bodily congress~ After all, that was what did the trick for me after any particularly stressful day, so I just assumed it was a universal case to most everyone... again, I was young, foolish and brimming with libido, not to mention I found him to be quite appealing, for a human that is, so it seemed like the perfectly natural course of action to take. The simple act of hooking the end of my tail into the waistline of his trousers caught his attention even as he teetered on the fringes of alertness, and pulling them halfway down his legs was more than enough to revitalise him completely!"

"And, well, you could probably surmise how the situation proceeded from there, assuming you were taught the facts of life as part of your royal tutelage...and if not, you'll learn all about them soon enough~" Suzhen practically hissed those last few words before continuing, allowing Gyllen to catch a brief glimpse of a long tongue with a forked tip flickering from between her lips. "For a first timer, he was not bad in the slightest, and he only continued to improve the more we practiced in the weeks and months which followed~ Ah, his precious moans were more melodious to mine ears than the poetry of any court composer. I would not be surprised if my own pleasure-tinged intonations reached as far as the village itself that night! It certainly seemed the walls of that rickety hovel were shaking just from the music we made by lamplight alone~"

"I made equal love to every intended sacrifice who was sent my way, as it had become a sort of unspoken agreement in exchange for the chores they would perform for me, experimenting little-by-little with how I would deliver the rewards for my steadily growing workforce. Sometimes it would just be a simple one-on-one session...with the rest having the option to watch, and other times I would attempt to fornicate with the entire group all at once! And with the toils being divided up more and more with every new arrival, it only allowed for more time in the day to be dedicated towards play. By the end of it all, I believed those boys were performing their duties as their way of giving thanks for the unpretentious flings, rather than it being the other way around! A fair number of those entanglements would last for hours on end, and an occasional few would persist all the way until the first light of dawn! I'm honestly convinced I must have developed a mild case of nymphomania for a short spell! Some still continued to pay me semi-frequent calls even well after returning to their homes."

"Ah, those days were oh so carefree~ And I cannot even begin to fully expound just how much I have missed the company of young human men, especially an unspoilt virgin...my younger self failed to fully appreciate the finer niceties that come with the methods of deflowering a darling, nubile male not unlike yourself, but I'm going to fully savour this episode for all it is worth~" A white hand was raised from nüwa's side and brought to the prince's forehead for its fingers to gently brush along his fair bangs.

"B-but I'm not a-" Gyllen's tense words were snipped short when the snake-women then jarringly pulled his frame even closer towards her, using her arms and tail in tandem to hold the boy securely against her colourless torso, his face posited squarely onto her chest side-on, nestled precisely between her humble bosom as one hand cradling the far side of his head kept him firmly in place as it softly stroked his lustrous, golden tresses, and the other steadily clasped around his lower back, all while her tail continued to constrict around his hips. Despite the mammalian semblance her topmost half suggested, her upper body was equally as cold-blooded as her reptilian lower, causing a distinct iciness to nip across the young human's cheek while it was impelled into her breast to the extent where his ear was able to detect the faint, but accelerated, vibrations of her heart resounding against her sternum.

"Even the simple embrace of a warm-blooded humanoid is enough to flare up my passion anew!" Bai-Suzhen theatrically announced, ignorant to what the prince was attempting to explicate. "Ah! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Will you be willing to indulge this old snake in reliving her halcyon heyday for but a single afternoon, fair prince? Let me hear an assent from your own sweet lips~"

A brief moment of silence was to follow as Gyllen considered the consequences that would come from consenting to something such as this. He found her beautiful, that much could not be denied, but was he ready to commit taking that next step towards which may turn into a scandal for the ages should news of it ever somehow be leaked? The governor had already taken the situation this far, and his hormones - triggered by the subtle scent of her perfume - were beginning to dictate that he should see it through to the end against all reasonable judgement. After all, how would anybody be able to find out about such an affair when it was merely the two of them alone in this secluded room halfway up the tower?

"...S-sure...!" Gyllen eventually, and oversimply, acquiesced in a semi-muffled stammer from still having his face flung betwixt the serpent-woman's boobs, feeling his own heart starting to rapidly rush alike as his conscience immediately began internally debating whether his choice was right or wrong.

The notion was quickly set aside however, as Lady Suzhen let out an inarticulate vocalisation to denote her unfiltered glee before quickly going to work in setting up the scene in which this affair was to take place. The tea things were brushed aside from the table, almost literally so in her haste, as the nüwa next lay Gyllen down upon the now-cleared surface which was just big enough to accommodate the span from his shoulders to his cushy bottom, easing him backwards by pushing her own torso against his as the grasp of her mitts and tail somewhat assuaged, though were not yet remove from his person entirely. Even though no dialogue was exchanged between the pair, Gyllen followed her lead without protest as these sort of encounters had now become somewhat old hat for the teenaged prince, contrary to what the governor may have presumed, though this still did nothing to lessen his consternation over how he was about to do the dirty deed with the closest thing he had to an idol in the slightest.

Bai-Suzhen's upper body now rested upon Gyllen's, their faces aligned and the nüwa's bare chest pressing against the human's own, the pressure of her weight bearing down upon him surprisingly substantial in spite of her slender semblance, especially that belonging to her tail as it kept his legs firmly pinioned against the table's edge. The demi-serpent's black eyes narrowed as she did not once let up her leering down upon the prince who could only look back with timid precariousness as the dark shadows now cast across the governor's smirking, pale face seemed to further highlight her wicked intents to come clearly on her physiognomy.

Lady Suzhen's visage then abruptly plunge downwards into the prince's anxious countenance with the suddenness of a mantis striking its prey, occurring so swiftly that Gyllen was unable to even react until the nüwa's thin lips were already pressed into his soft set, her eyelids closed as she enjoyed the one-sided smooch while the human's blue optics unfocused and expanded from the initial startle, though they soon likewise shut, albeit slowly, as the surprise wore off, deciding his energy would be better spent enjoying the affectionate embrace, exchanging the sentiment with gentle kisses of his own. However, in the very moment Gyllen grew accustomed Bai-Suzhen's canoodling, his astonishment would be renewed again as he next felt something long and flat unexpectedly worm its way between his lips and into his mouth, and only once it began to swirl around his cheeks did he realise it was the nüwa's ophidian-like tongue invading his oral cavity.

In response, Gyllen began to utilise his own tongue, as what he had come to learn was protocol in that which Min termed a 'snog', rolling and wrestling his tasting muscle against the snake-woman's lengthier, forked equivalent, though the blond's wild floundering of his oral organ failed to keep up with the deft maneuvers displayed by the blancette's extensive, ribbon-like own. However, the human's efforts still elicited amusement from the serpentine governor, as a semblance of a stifled giggle not his own resounded within his maw immediately before he felt the nüwa's tongue twist itself around the entirety of his lingual organ with unreal nimbleness before squeezing down on the muscle to sharply tug it from his mouth and into her own only for her to then start vulgarly slurping upon the male's oral appendage at her leisure.

Gyllen experienced the peculiar sensation of having his tongue sucked on by another for the first time, uncertain of what to make of the act itself, but the fact that it was Bai-Suzhen, representative of Xuxian Province, committing the raunchy act certified he would not be forgetting the gesture anytime in the foreseeable future, plus he could not help himself but find a strange appeal to the audible aspects of her lusty slurps as she did so, even if he would not readily admit to something so crude.

The nüwa would eventually untwine her tongue from Gyllen's once she had her fill, followed by withdrawing both the muscle and her mouth away from the prince's lips by sliding her face downwards from the boy's features, dragging her oral organ close behind as she slowly slithered her entire elongated body in reverse, licking down his chin, to his neck, even to his flat chest still clothed in silk, continuing on until her head arrived close to and hovered around his groin, a strip of saliva darkening the qipao to illustrate the journey the governor had just taken. At the same time, Bai-Suzhen's soft hands also slid down the prince's sides, caressing the subtle contours of his outline as she went until she shifted them together once more, placing them directly over where his crotch was hidden neath the garment he wore.