Prince Gyllen Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, a little softer than I was expecting, dear prince." Lady Suzhen playfully commented as one of her mitts started lightly squeezing down on the slight lump located just below the flap of the oriental dress. "I must be losing my touch." She shook her head while giving a faux sigh, though her smile still did not falter. Even still, she continued to play with the modest, clothed bulge, switching between pinching it between her finger and thumb and kneading it against her palm while Gyllen peered down at her efforts from where he still lay unrestrained, though making no effort to remove himself from the table, instead only whimpering slightly behind closed lips in reaction to having his manhood toyed as it naturally started swelling more stiffly within the nüwa's slender digits.

"Now that's a little more like it~" She observed upon detecting the semi-erection in her hand through the thin layers of material, soon substituting her mild teases for full-on strokes as she gripped the protruding length as it slightly raised the flap of fabric situated over his crotch, the oblong outline of his member now plain as day from the manner in which the governor held the shape through the silky dress. Gyllen's blond head rolled back as Lady Suzhen stroked his covered cock faster and faster, eventually flinging the covering aside if not for any reason but to examine the more pronounced shape of his cock stretching the white cotton tights he wore, squeezing the length with an incredible compression which caused a small amount of precum to be extracted from the human's urethra, noticeably dampening and staining through the hosiery to the point where even a small bead of the translucent liquid formed at the point of interaction.

Bai-Suzhen swooped down and flicked at the damp spot with her tongue, gladly scooping up the globule of pre to then swallow in her mouth before returning her oral muscle to the penile projection, rolling it around the jutting knob several times over and dampening the textile even more with the slobber dripping from her tasting muscle. Gyllen squirmed where he lay, arching his back slightly as he could feel the motions, the warmth and even some of the sticky spittle through the tights and his undergarments while soft moans spilled involuntarily from his open mouth and echoed around the room.

It was not long after this that the nüwa next decided her anticipation had reached its apex and Gyllen's erection had stayed confined for long enough, with the demi-serpent next reaching up to his waist and hooking four of her fingers into the band of the hose he was wearing before making a mighty heave that may have better suited the two brutes who guarded the pagoda's entrance two floors below, bringing the pantyhose straight down the prince's silky legs to his knees in less than a second alongside his underwear so that his uncircumcised stiffy would spring up unassisted directly beside where her countenance continued to linger.

"My, my my~ What a lovely little friend you have here, young prince." Bai-Suzhen commented as Gyllen peered downwards to face her once more, giving no retort as his exhilaration accelerated even further while unable to discern the subtle side-glance her solid black optics made to his royal pecker. The blond was subsequently distracted from the eerie sight when Bai-Suzhen's hand shot back up to his crotch and her digits clenched around his below-average length to resume her strokes, this time without any impediment between her fist and the prince's manhood, greatly enhancing the effect her performance had on the human male if the higher octave of his aroused cries were of any indication. "Not too large...exactly how I prefer them~" She added with a slight chuckle, deriving immense entertainment from the prince's stirring feedback from having his foreskin repeatedly retracted by her efforts.

The governor then repositioned her face to be in front of where she was still jerking the boy's erection, closing her features in on the fleshy rod enough so that Gyllen could feel her hot, excited exhales breeze about his privates. The prince then let out a sudden, sharp gasp when a new sensation made itself manifest, originating from his gonads, looking down once again to see Bai-Suzhen's smiling maw opened wide and her serpentine tongue unfurled once more, this time utilising it to run rapid circles around the circumference of Gyllen's sensitive glans, with the forked tip even going so far as to slip underneath his foreskin to stir up the even tenderer uncovered areas, much to the blond's unforeseen astonishment, causing his dick to twitch fiercely in correlation to his constant groaning as he underwent yet another unusual experience he had never before underwent, with another trickle of precum leaking forth from the crown of his appendage from the surcharged stimulation.

After a while, Bai-Suzhen retracted her tongue from the head of Gyllen's cock, dragging the muscle along his urethra as she did so to lick up the pre-ejaculate seeping from the slit, causing the blond to shiver as his glans tingled from the feeling. However, the nüwa kept her lengthy tongue dangling free from her open maw only to return it to the Snjórlander's prick once more a second later, this time wrapping the organ around the circumference just beneath his bellend several times over before then putting her lips to the bulbous crown, smooching the extremity simultaneous with stroking the rest of the prince's shaft using naught but precise motions of her tasting muscle few other races could have even came close to replicating. Lady Suzhen would follow up her kiss by next wrapping her pale lips around the cap of the cock to start lightly sucking down while her binding tongue began to periodically tense around the inches during its jerks. This unorthodox style of blowjob was peculiar for the prince to experience, to say the least, though his vocalisations of delight made it clear he hardly objected to the unique technique.

The blond's manhood would even begin to pulse a short while after Lady Suzhen started this combination capability, further solidifying the effect her measures were having on the teenage royal. Gyllen would have been sufficiently gratified if he were allowed to climax then and there, but such an early finish was never to be sanctioned by the governor, who was able to easily detect the throbbings of the boy's member through her acute tongue and was well-versed enough to realise an orgasm was not far behind. Without warning, the nüwa yanked her face from Gyllen's genitals while simultaneously reeling her tongue back into her cheeks before then pouncing upon the prince's wrists to keep his arms pinned to the table and far away from his penis to prevent any attempt to finish the job himself, causing Gyllen to look down at his own privates glistening in the limited light from his host's spittle to observe them twitching violently without any external stimuli, the snake-woman even taking extra precaution by purposefully arching her bottom half far away from his pubis to avoid accidentally brushing against his prick until its animation ceased, with the blond accidentally making his frustration of being denied to cum known through a compulsed huff that escaped from his voicebox.

"Ah, ah, ah, fair prince~" Bai-Suzhen said in playful jeer, her face looking directly down upon the blond from above with her white tresses hanging freely from either side of her face. "Coupling is at its finest only when both parties achieve equal levels of relish. It's best you learn that now. The future of your kingdom could very well depend on it one day." Of course, Gyllen was well-aware of this fundamental of fornication by now, though that still did not take away from the repressed vexation he felt from being edged so close to a climax only to have that opportunity wrenched away so abruptly from him.

Lady Suzhen eventually released the lad when she estimated his elation levels had dropped substantially enough so that they could follow on with the next phase of the routine. For this juncture, the nüwa and the human virtually swapped places, with the former lifting the latter up from the table only to rest her own back against its surface, Gyllen standing passively over to the side with close to a full erection while he awkwardly awaited further instruction, though still keeping his gaze fixated on the elegant non-human woman as she set to work stripping herself free from what was left of her robes still hanging to her torso, removing the silken sash which kept it bound to her body and allowing its bottom half to naturally unfurl on either side of her narrow waist, exposing her bald vagina to the teenaged prince at long last, located roughly equal to where it would be on a human female in relation to the rest of her mammalian section.

Following on this, the nüwa would slip her arms from out the sleeves of her garment and place her hands over one another upon the space between her chest and her stomach, inviting Gyllen to drink up every last inch of her completely denuded form (save for the clasp still keeping her hair in place) with his sapphire eyes, which she could tell the prince wholeheartedly accepted by the visible way his dilated pupils scanned the span from her amused countenance all the way down to where her extensive, scaly tail began and then some, all while displaying a look that screamed nervousness, stupefaction and excitement all at once as he still attempted to maintain a modicum of composure, which only further faltered when the revelation that the governor had not been wearing any undergarments this entire time finally dawned on him.

Now lain before him and stark naked, the nüwa appeared oddly submissive before the prince, quite the surreal spectacle considering her species were famed for the power found in their massive tails being able to snap a man's backbone in twain like a twig if enough force was exerted, and some were even rumoured to possess the ability to envenomate victims via concealed fangs, yet here Bai-Suzhen was, anticipating the prince to take the next initiative...which she would be waiting from then till Ragnarök if she had not goaded him further, as Gyllen remained stationary from complete and overwhelming awe at how much he had allowed the situation to escalate, a small, niggling section of his psyche still convinced the entire set of circumstances was not part of an elaborate phantasy concocted during a deep slumber.

"What's the matter, dear prince? Cold feet? Surely not! Not after we've already come so far~" The governor stated following an uncomfortably still period of complete quietude, temporarily bringing the boy back to his senses in time to see the serpent-woman slide her hands down her flat stomach, which also drew Gyllen to the fact that she possessed no naval, before positioning her fingers on either side of her slit and using them to part her labia, widening her pussy to allow him a greater glimpse of what Lady Suzhen had in store when he was ready to continue, the soft, lewd flesh just as stark white as the rest of her epidermis though noticeably glistening within the sunlight still streaming through the window lattices to show her arousal already plentiful just from her teasing of the lad up till that point. "Ah, could it be you're unsure on what happens next? You poor thing...but just let your instincts take over and it should become quite clear to you~"

Though feeling somewhat humiliated by the condescending manner of speaking which the snake woman had elected to address him with, Gyllen nevertheless inched closer towards where his host was reclined and presenting, each step he took coinciding with a sinking sensation from his sternum to his chest as he could feel the pulse of his heartbeat reach all the way to his eardrums until he was close enough to the demi-serpent for him to finally lower himself upon her, having to stand with his feet poised on either side of her long tail as it trailed out along the floor underneath. The prince brushed the flap of the qipao which concealed his loins aside before grasping the base of his saliva-coated prick with the same trembling hand, nerves beginning to overcome him despite the many different occasions in the past when he engaged in such activity with others he was even less familiar with. Maybe it was the perceived majestic persona of his host even as she lay unclothed which was offsetting his subconscious, or perhaps it was her choice of words during her commentary which made him feel his numerous experiences in intercourse were about to be proven inadequate to satisfy her.

In spite of his trepidation, Gyllen followed through with his intentions and poised his cock directly against the snake-woman's inviting honeypot, causing his host to make a slight coo in reaction when she felt the tip finally touch against her fleshy opening. Releasing his hand from his length, Gyllen leaned over and placed each of his paws upon Bai-Suzhen's shoulders before he at last pushed his pelvis forwards, meeting a mild amount of resistance before his glans penetrated past the moistened folds, and his shaft slid snugly into her welcoming snatch, making the noble lad groan as he felt her interior wrap itself so completely around his cock.

"Ah, there we are~ Not too difficult now, was it~?" Bai-Suzhen sighed while she felt the blond's member gradually bury itself deeper within her, stopping only when the boy's hips had pressed against her pelvis. Gyllen held this position for a short while, not just to savour the sensation of having the pleasing interior cling to his manhood but also to regain his footing as he straddled the nüwa in quite the awkward stance with his legs having to be widened unnaturally far apart from one another lest he trod over her serpentine tail. A semblance of a balance was quickly recovered however, and Gyllen managed to lift himself somewhat from the lying snake-woman, allowing enough leverage for the prince to pull his pelvis in reverse, her vaginal insides continuing to cling around his cock as he did as if to hinder his perceived escape, only to slam his member back inside the cloaca once enough inches of free space presented themselves.

The governor let out a bliss-tinged sigh when she felt this second thrust fill her interior, though such an exclamation was completely drowned out by the prince's own pleasure-fuelled mewl as he arched his back upon having his crotch contact with the nüwa's body, attaining an even greater delight with this second strike as his agitation over the smutty turn the appointment had taken started to wane, and was prompt to begin a steady tempo of pelvic pulls and pushes, his angst being further suppressed by increasing with every cycle completed until the strangeness of the scenario eventually became scarcely a bother for him anymore, his presses becoming even more impassioned as his mind quickly fixated upon the singular goal of reaching an orgasmic state as he had before, intending for the deed to be properly finished this time around, while ensuring he achieved as much pleasure for himself in the process, as well as providing such for the governor where possible, her status and his reputation be damned!

Gyllen lost himself amidst his delight, his eyes half-lidded as soft moans emitted endlessly from his mouth with every push he exerted into the demi-serpent's orifice, mustering as much of his might behind each of his plunges no matter how limited it may have been, his pubis audibly slapping into the snake-woman at a consistent rhythm. Though not the most forceful in his thrusts, the prince's efforts were nonetheless beginning to take greater effect upon Bai-Suzhen, as her groans steadily increased in volume the longer the fucking continued, which would then be further amplified when Gyllen suddenly shifted his hands away from the nüwa's shoulders and to her bosom, placing each palm upon one of her perfect breasts before proceeding to massage both mounds with moderate, sensual finesse that caught the female off-guard, though she was hardly in a state that warranted complaint.

The prince even went so far as to lower his face down and into Lady Suzhen's chest midway through his impromptu rub-down, replacing the hand which was kneading the nüwa's right boob with his mouth, putting his lips directly around her pigmentless nipple before beginning to suckle lightly upon the nub. This caused Bai-Suzhen to make a sharp gasp, following it through with a sigh, then eventually to a pleasant moan, as it was now her turn to be astounded by the prince's proactive behaviour after he had came off as so timorous beforehand, but now it appeared as though the teenaged blond knew a little more to the nuances of coitus than what his initial impression suggested. However, even if this sudden shift in behaviour betrayed the blancette's expectations, it was nevertheless quite the welcome change of pace, and voicing any kind of objection was not even so much as a consideration by her!

Even still, Bai-Suzhen internally postulated she could take the exploit a little further still. The nüwa would begin to move her massive tail which had remained limp upon the floor ever since the prince had first mounted her, raising the appendage gently upwards into the air unbeknownst the blond, who was far more concerned with gratifying both his and the governor's pleasure centres in that moment. Such continued to be the case until Gyllen would then feel that cold-blooded, ophidian tail crawl across his lower-back before it further entwined around Lady Suzhen, causing the male to shiver but hardly slow down his thrusts. Once the tail had looped once around both participants bodies, the serpentine woman then sharply tightened the muscles within it, causing their frames to crush against one another even more tightly, preventing Gyllen from retreating so easily if he so wished, though still allowing enough leeway for him to continue on with his relentless thrusts, bothered little by the snake-lady's unpredicted, and intense, embrace.

This constriction was to only be the first step in what Bai-Suzhen had planned in store for the blond however, as the nüwa would next reach over and behind the prince in order to furtively raise the flap of crimson cloth which covered his naked rear up and away from said bubbly behind, apparently without his notice. At least, that was the case before the very extremity of her tail started creeping ever closer towards his plump posterior as it bounced and even slightly jiggled from the rebounds caused by his bucks until it slid itself comfortably betwixt the pair of of juicy cheeks, and not taking long before the tip discovered the puckered vent which lay within. Gyllen flinched the very same instant he felt the tail's point brush against his backdoor, momentarily lifting himself from the governor in shock, though was stopped short by the intervention of her encircling appendage, and halting his relentless activity as he made a noise that was halfway between a gasp and a groan.

Bai-Suzhen watched upwards from below, smirking as she caught sight of Gyllen's flushed cheeks on his astonished face for but a fleeting instant before turning his head over his shoulder to look at the source of this newfound sensation just as the half-serpent was making a few flicks of her tail to tickle the tip against the rim of his anus, causing his light skin to break out into a myriad of goosebumps. A shiver rode upwards along his spine to his cerebrum, forcing a whimper from out of the boy's mouth, which would then subsequently be silenced soon enough when Lady Suzhen reached up to hold his chin between her index finger and thumb to forcibly divert his attention back to her face before then pulling his head downwards so that his quivering lips met hers into yet another kiss.

Though he was startled by the intervention of her tail upon his rectal entrance, Gyllen was quick to attune to the sensation and soon resumed his hip thrusts into the nüwa's honeypot with just as much, if not even more, fervour as just before his temporary pause to assess the governor's sleight upon his arse, and was only increasing in speed correlating to the amount of time the demi-serpent spent teasing his starfish, fueling his motivation as he pounded into her pussy without mercy, all while this time taking the initiative in engaging Bai-Suzhen into a deep snog which even she was now finding difficulty trying to keep up with for all the dexterity in her tongue, though she did take this opportunity to sensually slide her hands down the blond's back all the way to his derriere in order to begin groping upon each perfectly formed buttock while he continued to fuck into her.