Prince Gyllen Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muffled moans were repeatedly exchanged between the joined pair as they were both fast approaching a mutual crescendo, with Bai-Suzhen's cunt starting to quiver around the prince's pulsating prick at the same time his backdoor began to flex against the swift flicks of the nüwa's tail. This continued to play out for a short while longer, right up until the very moment when the serpent-woman was actually able to worm the very extremity of her tail within the the blond's rearmost cavity, just enough for him to feel his interior being ever so marginally probed, which was just barely enough to tip Gyllen over the edge and finally bring the royal boy to orgasm. The Snjórlandic prince broke the kiss as all the major muscles in his body began contracting at once, his neck snapping backwards as he groaned heavenward, sinking his length into the demi-serpent all the way to his testes for one final time.

Gyllen's upper body arched away from Lady Suzhen while his pelvis twitched against her crotch as the first spurts of his seed were freshly ejaculated from his member, lining the nüwa's vaginal tract with the pleasantly warm essence. At the same time, the governor's climax was also initiated directly after Gyllen had made that final thrust deep into her ophidian cunt, which she was able to express with utmost clarity via an exhilarated, mellifluous coo as her digits dug deep into the supple flesh of his rearmost buns, her upper body shivering slightly while her tail spasmed wildly, stirring up the boy's sphincter even greater during part of his orgasm before it was withdrawn from his rear in the midst of the chaotic throes, lashing about the room uncontrollably, occasionally striking against the floor with such force that caused the entire chamber to reverberate, causing the pottery and ornaments to rattle in their places.

The thrashing appendage would calm shortly enough however, mercifully before anything could be damaged, coinciding with the conclusion of both participants' cumming, falling limp to the floor into a winding heap as its owner's hands slipped away from the boy's backside. Gyllen likewise also fell, his entire figure loose after having his muscles tensed so tightly for the entire duration of his finale, his arms and legs hanging slack at either of the serpent-woman's sides with his head falling onto its side upon her bosom, his breathing laboured while his cock gradually began to shrink and soften as it was still within the governor's pussy now filled with his semen. The prince would then feel a hand place itself lightly upon his head before it began to comfortably stroke along his soft, golden tresses.

"Thank you a thousand times over for satiating this one's cravings, fair prince~" Bai-Suzhen would eventually sigh out in an aery timbre. "Your performance was admirable...especially for a first timer~! If I didn't know better, I'd say you've done this before!" Although these words reached Gyllen's ears, the teenaged blond was far too much spent and satisfied to bother voicing a correction, that and he did not feel it would be right to dash Lady Suzhen's high spirits this late in the game with the truth of his status as a non-virgin, much rather preferring to spend the ensuing afterglow as it currently was in agreeable, still peace as the weight of the deed he had just committed slowly started to sink into his conscious mind.

"Goodness..." He thought to himself as he still lay weary and partially nude atop the naked nüwa, still yet to withdraw his penis from her womanhood. "Min doesn't even know what she's missing...!"