Prince Kyrhan's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Kyrhan had planted his seed deep in both women's small gardens normally reserved for their husbands, he switched between the two girls when one was beginning to get tired. Each time, he added just another load in their cunts. He ordered their respective husbands to draw back the plug while the girl arched her back to limit spillage, before pushing back in the big plugs as soon as he had stopped cumming inside the offered pussies. Neither girls wanted to give up the challenge. So they tried their best for hours to lure Kyrhan to fuck them once more in front of their husbands. Finally Kyrhan had them back in their bedrooms with their hands tied to their backs once more and led naked by their husbands on their dog leashes. It was so shameful, so submissive but when they arrived to their doors, they were so strongly turned on that they pleaded with Dan for a last fuck before going to sleep. Dan reminded them that the only seed they would recive would come from Kyrhan as long as they were not tested positive.

On the next morning, there was only Ranu waiting to be covered. Kyrhan ordered Kira and Ranu to pull out their plugs and take a shower in order to be ready to be mounted once more. The six women found themselves plugged on the next evening. Afterwards, Kyrhan found it fun to have the girls unplugged, showered without moving before being fucked once more and plugged again. Kyrhan seemed to have always inexhaustible stamina. The girls were tested for pregnancy at the end of the week and nobody was surprised when the six tests registered positive. Kira and Sabrina already knew that they were expecting twins as their ovaries had received a nearly permanent stimulation.

The week ended in a feast offered by Kyrhan in the hotel. The women were wearing their most beautiful sarees and jewels and they clustered around Kyrhan. He gave them a meeting date around eight months later and all of them promised to come back then.

------------------------------------------------------- The date of delivery for all the women of Kirhan's harem was approaching fast. All his flock gathered a second time in the palace harem about one month before the due time. Kyrhan wanted a photograph taken of all of them with their very pregnant bellies. He would hang an enlargement in his study with those of his father and grand father. Thus the tradition would be preserved.

His women, all except Ranu were white married women, arrived with their husbands with the exception once more of Preeti whose husband had declined the invitation. Kira had prepared for the occasion brand new silk sarees with matching cholis and she had all the old jewels of Kyrhan's family cleaned and polished.

In front of the photographer, there were at the center two thrones. The higher and more ornamented was for Kyrhan himself, the other, simpler and lower to his right was for Kira, wearing a red wedding saree. The other women were aligned behind the thrones: first Ranu then Leena, Swapna, Sabrina and at the end of the line Preeti. The men were on their knees on both sides. Dan was wearing proudly the insignia of the master of the harem : a big turban, a scimitar and a stick. He was seated alone just at the left of Kyrhan while Peter, John, Rajiv and Swapna's boyfriend were on the other side.

The photograph showed six women with their bellies bulging with one or two (for Kira and Sabrina) babies each about to be delivered. They were wearing their sarees very low and had chosen very short cholis to emphasize their very pregnant tummies. They clutched the sides of their distended bellies. There were six women, two of them with twins, all of the eight babies had been sired by Kyrhan only with the complete agreement of all their husbands. Kyrhan was very proud of this demonstration of his potency and persuasion abilities.

The six women delivered their babies in the span of three days only, as if one woman entering into labor and screaming induced the other ones to start contractions. The eight babies were in perfect health and a swarm of nurses hired by Kyrhan took care of everything. The mothers would remain in the palace for one or two weeks until the gyn had pronounced them fit to fly back home.

Two days after the last deliveries, Kyrhan proposed all of the participants to meet in the main room. He thanked profusely the girls to have agreed to realize his old dream and the men who had played the roles of harem servants and master and had allowed their wives to play their role. He wanted to thank the men quite especially and give them a very pleasant treat. Kyrhan explained that he had discussed it several times with Kira and that they had finally agreed to offer all of them a week in the palace with one of the harem girls except their wives. They acclaimed the proposal.

The women would not be given any say on their suitors. They had been pampered for nine months and their husbands had to sleep in Spartan dormitories. It was time to have tables turned. Kira had nonetheless advised Kyrhan on the pairings. Sabrina was ascribed to Dan, a very good choice as he had never enjoyed the pretty American woman. John was given Leena, who should widen his experience for Sabrina's benefit. Kira has chosen Swapna's boyfriend, she would work him hard to break his objections to their common way of life. Swapna herself would take care of Peter and would share for a few days the life of a very powerful executive who would introduce her to another world where her abilities could be a very interesting asset. The little Preeti would face the torrid and kinky demands of Rajiv, the man who had helped a lot to train Kira herself. The Australian girl was the most recent addition to Kyrhan's harem and would benefit from a master course. Ranu had finally the most difficult mission : try to draw Preeti's husband out of his sport and beer addictive trance. She was a very shrewd Indian woman and therefore, Kyrhan was reasonably sure she would find a way. He would like to gather again all his guests for holidays or just for the fun of it.

Kira took an important part in the film realisation. The result was presented to Kyrhan who loved the atmosphere. copies were dispatched to all his women who would treasure it (and view it quite often especially the scene where they are claimed by their beloved Prince and where they disrobe to climb on the stand to exhibit proudly their protruding plugs.

12