Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 02

Story Info
Is the Prince of Darkness looking for the light?
24k words
4.83
27.7k
60

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c)2013

This is a continuation of Laci & Donovan's story.

It would probably help to first read part one, PRINCE OF DARKNESS vs PROM QUEEN

*******

Chapter 1 The Devil Went Down to Georgia

The first wisps of morning light were filtering into the room as Donovan opened his eyes. Turning his head slightly, he saw her sleeping next to him, and with her long blonde hair feathered on the pillow, his mostly dark room was suddenly filled with her special sunshine.

Laci Grace was the most surprising and unique woman he had ever known, which perfectly fit the beginnings of their relationship. The first time he saw her, she didn't speak to him; but rather she watched him, making him feel like he was a laboratory specimen being examined under a microscope. The next time he saw her, he beat her ass with a paddle until it was almost the same color as her cornflower blue eyes, after which, she tried to scratch out his eyes. It was, unquestionably, a unique start to a unique relationship.

A relationship? That was not a word Donovan Corbett used very often. He wasn't sure he'd ever used it in regards to himself. Until he met Laci, he was certain his level of relationships would fall somewhere between a variety of one-night stands and interactions with short term submissives.

Donovan had grown up in an affluent family, as in affluent with a capital 'A'. Between trust funds and inheritances, his family didn't have to work, and so most of them didn't. They were spoiled and sheltered, wasting both time and money on their own personal indulgences. Donovan was equally spoiled and equally wealthy. Correction – he had far more money than most of his relatives because he liked to work. He started his own business right out of college. Another correction – he started two businesses. The first acquired other companies, split them apart, merged them together, then rebuilt them to be bigger and better companies. The second business built his own reputation as a Dominant and Trainer of sex slaves.

It had been during his last year of college, that an acquaintance tempted him to visit a BDSM club. Located in a seedy part of town, it was the last place Donovan wanted to visit and the last activity he ever thought he'd participate in. With the interior decorated in black and gold, the place was a bit run-down, but he was surprised to find himself curiously fascinated. Then the curtain parted.

Donovan wasn't sure if he snapped or soared, but he knew what he was watching was going to have a major impact on his life. He had never been self-reliant in any way. There had never been a reason for anything even approaching self-reliance in his life. Since the day he was born, everything had been done for him. Between housekeepers, caretakers, maids, cooks, butlers, chauffeurs, gardeners, secretaries, stable hands, valets, housemen, personal shoppers, and managers, there was more staff than family occupying his house. He did nothing for himself. He didn't know where most of his belongings were. He wasn't sure he could find his way to the kitchen if he wanted a drink of water. Anything he needed or wanted appeared instantly. He controlled nothing, except telling other people what he wanted and when he wanted it. He probably could have had his own personal ass-wiper if he had demanded it.

He sat at the table that night, watching the happenings on stage, seeing absolute control in its purest form. To the left was a male, who was naked and shackled to a wooden rack. To the right was a naked woman, strapped spread-eagle to some kind of bench. The male was to be whipped for whatever infraction he had committed. The woman was about to be paddled, strapped, then caned for her sins. He expected to be horrified, but realized he was fascinated, finding himself a little perplexed at his own responses.

It wasn't the degree of discipline; it was the reactions of those being disciplined. The male was being whipped raw, his back, ass, and thighs fiery red with welts. And he was enjoying it! Donovan would have whipped him harder just to shut him up and not have to hear the annoying sounds he was making. The woman was entirely different. She was much more fearful, but was also more repentant. Whatever it was she had done, she wasn't going to be doing it again. Donovan had no idea how he knew that, but he did.

The discipline session continued for quite a while. The male was getting off on his whipping, having way too much fun with the entire process. Was this reward or punishment? What was the point of punishment if he was enjoying it so much? The woman was silent, stoic, hardly flinching or making a sound...and in severe pain. Donovan seemed to know instantly when the discipline became too much for her, surprised that it took a couple of minutes longer for those inflicting her punishment to be aware. Luckily they did notice, and stopped, releasing her from her bonds and half carrying her to her Dom or Master. Donovan was relieved to see that whomever it was they brought her to, he appeared to be caring for her. The question in his mind was how had he known what she felt? These people were strangers. Even the guy who coerced him to visit the club was only an acquaintance. What type of instinct made him aware of what others were feeling?

Donovan started leading a double life. By day he was a straight A student in college. By night, he was a watcher and observer in the club. Turned out, he got straight A's there, as well. He listened & learned. His instincts got sharper. Eventually he became acquainted with the owners of the club and started working with them. He laid the foundation for his business life all through college. When he graduated, he made an easy transition from student to corporate mogul. It wasn't long before he also made the transition from observer and employee, to Master and Dominant. Donovan Corbett, who had grown up having everything done for him, suddenly had control in his life and his entire world. Suddenly, he had become 'Master Donovan' in every possible meaning of the title.

His professional career was going strong and getting stronger. He decided to build his personal career by converting part of one of his homes to a training facility for teaching and training sex slaves and submissives. He went through several assistants before finding Victor. Donovan and Victor were yin and yang. Victor could do everything Donovan couldn't. Donovan wasn't completely sure about Victor's background. He knew it was colorful, and had skirted the line between law-abiding and marginally crooked, however, his instincts told him he could trust Victor implicitly, and those instincts were not wrong. Victor was honest. Victor spoke his mind. Victor became confidant, conscience, and friend. Victor was not afraid of Master Donovan. He thought Donovan was a little crazy, but he was definitely not afraid.

Life settled into a comfortable routine. His corporate empire was growing bigger each year. His reputation as a trainer, one who would get excellent and rapid results, was growing as well. Already wealthy, he soon had more money than all his self-indulgent relatives combined, and he didn't care who knew what he did in his training facility. His reputation preceded him and every man and woman he met wanted to know more about the mysterious and enigmatic Donovan Corbett, the man who dismantled companies and trained sex slaves. The more contradictory he appeared, the more interesting he was and the more people wanted to know about him. Other than Victor, he kept everyone at arm's length.

Then came the completely unexpected day Laci Grace blew into his world like a tiny, blonde, blue-eyed, force F4tornado, and his world still had not stopped spinning. Everything about her was different. She was beautiful and smart, curious about anything and everything including his personal and professional lives. She was more self-reliant than anyone he had ever known with the possible exception of Victor. If Laci wanted a drink of water she wouldn't waste her time finding the kitchen. She'd dig a damn well. She could handle a whip, not as an instrument of punishment, but as a weapon. She obviously had been absent from school the day 'submissive' was a vocabulary word since she clearly did not know the meaning of the term. Additionally, she didn't fear him, although he wasn't sure if she feared anyone or anything except loneliness.

He was aware he was being watched. "Good morning," he said.

"It could be better than good," she said with that look in her blue eyes.

It was all he needed to hear. Mornings were hard, hot, and fast. Laci called it 'insta-fuck' time. Within seconds, he had pushed her legs apart and his rock hard cock was buried in her as he plowed balls deep into her always wet pussy. She immediately wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him in even deeper as her nails dug into his muscular shoulders. A little rough and quick as always, it didn't take long before he was panting, shuddering, and exploding inside her.

When their breathing returned to normal, she looked at him again. "Now it's a good morning."

She made him smile when others couldn't. "Now it's a great morning. Are you hungry?"

"For breakfast, or did you have something else in mind?"

He grumbled good naturedly, "It's highly unfair that I require a certain amount of recovery time, whereas you appear to have enough energy and staying power to partake in marathon encounters."

Her eyebrows were raised at his statement. "Encounters? Is that what we have? And may I point out how you don't appear to have any difficulty with your energy level and staying power when you're spanking my ass? You manage those marathon encounters just fine."

"Very true," he responded with satisfaction, "and how is your beautiful ass this morning?"

"Still recovering from last night's marathon," she tried grumbling back at him, her smile lighting up his day even more. "Your turbo-charged paddle was quite effective, and thank you for asking."

"I've been meaning to tell you something. I'll be going out of town for several weeks, but Victor will be here for most of the time. I won't need him until the last week or two."

"Several weeks?" she questioned, not looking at him.

Donovan had been trying to think of a way to break the news to her not at all sure she was going to understand. He tried to sound nonchalant. "One of my clients wants me to come to his place to do some training. He heard that my training facility was burned to nothing but ash and asked if I'd consider going to his place. I've seen his place and it's state of the art, so I agreed. I'll probably be there about 6 weeks, then I thought I'd visit some of my other homes and decide where to build a new facility. That's when Victor will join me – for that last week or two."

She was off the bed quickly and already slipping into her robe. "Okay. I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for work." Without a backward glance, she was out the door.

Donovan watched her go, not sure how she had taken his news. She was the one person he could never read. In business dealings, he knew when an adversary was being forthright or bluffing. In dominant dealings, he knew when a slave or sub was on the verge of coming or breaking down. He almost seemed to know before they did, but he never knew what was on Laci's mind, no matter how hard he tried. She had some impenetrable shield around herself, and his instincts were useless every time.

Having Laci in his life was...complicated. Was that even the right word? Donovan wasn't sure. Eight months ago, when he asked her to live in his guesthouse, he hadn't been sure whether they would even be having a relationship. He hadn't been sure he wanted to have a relationship. Relationship. There was that word again. Was what he had with her a relationship?

Something about Laci Grace was intriguing. No, EVERYTHING about Laci Grace was intriguing. Before he got to know her, he thought she had grown up as spoiled and privileged as he had. He called her the Prom Queen. He was never wrong about people and for someone who read people almost instantly, Donovan had been shocked to discover just how wrong he had been about her. Even after eight months, he still didn't really know her. She kept so much of herself hidden away.

He had suggested the move to Georgia so that Laci would be able to drive to the ranch she loved, while having a job working for Donovan's cousin Marian. Marian Corbett was almost as tough as her favorite cousin when it came to business. She ran a visitor's bureau, and was owner and publisher of a tourist magazine that highlighted everything her city and state had to offer. Laci was one of her best writers and one whom had managed to discover all kinds of quaint, charming, and interesting places to go and things to do, that brought more and more tourists to local businesses.

Her living only as far away as his guesthouse was perfect for Donovan. They both had their privacy. She was willing to help Victor take care of Donovan's home and Donovan, as well. She left him alone when he was working or wanted to be left alone, but when he wanted her, she was always available for him. It was perfect. It was like having a very passionate and always available sub, who wasn't really a sub, who never required discipline, but liked things just kinky enough to enjoy being spanked. And 'insta-fucked'.

A perfect arrangement.

Chapter 2 The Best Plans

Victor was already in the kitchen when Donovan made his appearance. It always took Donovan a long time to get ready in the morning. His precise nature meant every hair had to be in place, his tie had to be tied exactly as he liked it, every crease had to be creased just so.

Usually Laci was ready and in the kitchen helping Victor way before Donovan arrived. It annoyed him how she was always able to look perfect so effortlessly. It didn't matter if she was going to work or the market or to dinner at a five star restaurant. It didn't matter if she was wearing jeans with a sweater or blazer, or a little black dress with sky-high heels, it usually took her about fifteen minutes to get ready and look perfect. Every nail, both fingers and toes would be polished without a smear or chip. Her makeup would be flawless. There wouldn't be a single wrinkle or crease anywhere. Every one of her silky, blonde hairs would be in place. It always irritated the hell out of him, so he was surprised when she wasn't in the kitchen with Victor. "Where's Laci?" he demanded.

Victor was used to Donovan's moods and idiosyncrasies. He could read Donovan almost as well as Donovan read other people. He also understood Laci and relished Donovan's exasperation when her thoughts and behavior remained a complete mystery to his boss. "She went to work. How do you want your eggs?"

"What do you mean 'she went to work'? What about breakfast? She has breakfast with us every morning. That's our routine."

Donovan was scowling and Victor enjoyed when the day started with one of Donovan's scowling moods. It meant that there were going to be interesting things on the horizon. "Well, I guess she changed the routine. She said 'good morning' when she passed through on her way to the guesthouse and about fifteen minutes later she said she was going to work and told me to have a wonderful day. I promised her I would do just that. How do you want your eggs?"

"She didn't say she had to be at work early."

"Maybe she did and you didn't hear her. Wouldn't be the first time. Poached?"

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Over easy?"

Donovan snorted with frustration. Victor constantly accused him of not listening, when clearly it was Victor who heard only what he chose to hear. "I decided to go to Texas to train that client's slaves. I told Laci earlier, and now I'm confirming it with you. I should be gone for about six weeks. It'll be great to be training again, be back in control of things. I'll call when I'm ready to leave and you can join me in Stone Edge. I think that's the best place for a new training facility. Golden Ridge and Calderwood might work, as well, but I'm thinking Stone Edge. What do you think?"

"Soft boiled? Hard boiled?"

"Now who's not listening?"

"Oh, I'm listening, I'm just ignoring you."

"May I remind you that I pay your salary?"

"Yes you do, and you might also want to remind yourself you can hardly find your way to the front door without my assistance. Fried?"

"Victor, what's on your mind. You're giving me that look."

"Which look would that be, Donovan? Scrambled?"

"Would you stop talking about the damn eggs? The look you are giving me that clearly says you know something I don't know but should know, and you're not going to tell me what you know because you think I should already know it."

"Why do you need so many fucking houses? You can only live in one at a time."

"It's not like I can't afford them. I like to move around. You know that. I like living in different places."

"You haven't moved around for the last eight months."

"Yes I have. I've been on several business trips."

"You've been on two business trips. One was over night and one lasted an entire three days. For the last eight months you've pretty much stayed put, about as stayed put as you've ever stayed. Why do you want to ruin that?"

"Ruin what?"

"Deviled? Egg salad?"

This was supposed to be a good day. It started with an 'insta-fuck'. It was supposed to be a great day. First Laci disturbed the routine and now Victor was in one of his moods. "I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Make sure all my bags are packed tonight. I'll be in Texas for about six weeks and I'll call you when I'm on my way to Stone Edge. Any questions?" He used his most dominant and intimidating tone of voice, knowing fully Victor would not be even slightly impressed.

"Omelet?"

The day got progressively worse. One of the companies his corporation was in the process of acquiring was suddenly under investigation for fraudulent business practices. That company was to have been split and merged with another company. That meant a complete reorganization. It was annoying, but he was used to such things.

The client in Texas was an even bigger annoyance, calling three times to discuss training modifications. Master Donovan neither needed nor cared about training modifications. He took his jobs seriously and was a professional who neither required nor desired coaching from the sidelines.

At the end of the long, annoying, and arduous day, it was a relief when Victor was waiting to drive him back to his house. Donovan had already planned his evening. He'd have a relaxing drink in the garden with Laci. She'd ask about his day, he'd tell her how hard it had been and she would be appropriately sympathetic. She was good at making him feel better. Then he would have a relaxing dinner with Laci and Victor. Victor had been cooking his meals for years, and Laci was even better at cooking than Victor. Donovan never understood how they could take a variety of ingredients and put everything together the way they did, but he supposed it didn't really matter as long as it tasted good...and it always tasted good. Victor would probably want to go over everything he had packed for Donovan's trip to Texas. They always did that. It was part of the routine.

After dinner, he'd finish up a few last minute work details, then he'd have the rest of the evening for playtime with Laci. He wondered what she'd like to do. She usually liked it when he tied her to his big bed and did all sorts of evilly wonderful things to her. Once she asked if she could reciprocate and tie him to the bed, and do wonderfully evil things right back, but he had vetoed her idea immediately. Subs didn't tie masters to anything. He threatened to punish her if she ever dared suggest such a thing again. Then he hadn't seen her for three days, when she took an unexpected trip to the ranch. Victor swore repeatedly she told him she was going, and he hadn't been listening, as usual.