Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Laci really has been good for you, hasn't she?"

"I suppose that's true, and it kills me to say it, but I have to give you some of the credit. I'm doing quite a few things I never thought I would be doing."

Victor chuckled. "You're a good dad, Donovan. A good dad, a good husband, and a good friend. Always knew you had it in you."

"Maybe in the future, you can make things easier and share some of that information."

"Hell no. Way more fun my way. Watching you trying to figure out what the hell is going on around you and how to catch up with it, is great. So whatcha planning for Laci?"

"Victor, I'm not telling you. I really want to do this on my own and I want to be absolutely certain Laci doesn't find out about it."

"Okay, but if you need help with anything all you have to do is ask. And Donovan...it better be good or I'll kick your ass all the way to the ranch."

Donovan had to smile at his friend's loyalty. "Understood. Did we just have a normal conversation?"

"I guess we did, Daddy-bug, but don't get used to it. I like to throw one in sometimes just to keep you off balance. The other way, when I make your eyes bug out, is so much better."

Chapter 5 One Word

Donovan hung up the phone and breathed a huge sigh of relief. What a day! What an unbelievable day! What a fucking, damned to hell and back day!!

It started early that morning with a phone call giving him the worst possible news he could have imagined. He was positive every one of his anniversary plans was going up in smoke and there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it. He was shocked to discover one of the major components would never be available. Another was not anywhere to be found. What the hell was he going to do?

Tomorrow was the day and nothing was going as he had hoped. He was furious. Furious at every single one of the incompetent people working for him who hadn't done their job. Furious at himself for not thinking of it earlier. Furious at the entire fucking world.

He spent the morning pacing and ranting and cursing and pacing again. Why hadn't it worked? Why the fucking hell hadn't it worked? He was tempted to head upstairs and kick Virgil the First all over Georgia. Stupid unicorn hated him anyway. Might as well give him a damned good reason to be hateful.

Thank goodness he hadn't told Laci. She would have been wonderful and understanding, telling him how much it meant to her that he'd even tried. And she would have been disappointed. At least she wasn't going to be disappointed. He was fucking disappointed enough for both of them anyway.

Now what? There hadn't been a plan 'B'. He had been counting too hard on plan 'A'. Maybe there should be another plan. Did he need another plan? The first plan was perfect. It just hadn't worked. It had all blown apart. Damn! What was he going to do?

It was a complete disaster. And he had been so sure. Now what should he do? Should he keep trying? Even if it hadn't worked out for this anniversary there would be another one next year. He didn't want to wait a year. There was always her birthday. Hell! He didn't need an occasion. He could fucking well give his wife a gift any damned time he wanted to.

Maybe he was being unreasonable. He hadn't really allowed much time and there were multiple considerations, but it should have worked. Why the hell hadn't it worked?

Maybe it was a sign. Maybe the powers of the universe were telling him to stick with the things he knew and not to try doing things for himself. Maybe he shouldn't try to change things and just leave them as they were. Maybe he should hire more people to help. Maybe he should confide in Victor. Maybe he should just bang his head into the wall for about an hour and see if he came to his senses.

Should he call everyone and tell them not to bother? Should he keep trying? Should he fire everyone he had hired and hire new people? Maybe he should stick to simple gifts and not always try to control everything. Maybe the plan had been too ambitious.

What the hell was he saying? He did control better than anyone and he wasn't giving up. Not yet. There was still time. True it was a long shot, but it could still work out. There was still a chance.

If it didn't, there wasn't much he could do about it but he sure as hell wasn't going to give up that easily. There had to be a way. Somehow, someway, he had to figure it out. He dealt with multi-million dollar companies every single day and this was no different. It should actually be easier, so what was he going to do? How the hell was he going to make this work?

And then his phone rang.

When he heard what the caller on the other end had to say, Donovan started shaking. He scribbled down the phone number he received from the caller and was still shaking as he dialed.

The call took a long time but it went better than he expected or dared to hope. He was almost a little stunned by what he was told. It wasn't at all what he expected. True, it wasn't what he had originally planned, but under the circumstances this was almost perfect. Laci was going to get her gift.

He'd done it. Somehow, he'd done it. His anniversary was tomorrow and he'd done it. He glanced at the calendar and had to smile at the standing ovation he was receiving. Fucking Damn! HE DID IT!!

There were still a few things to take care of but they were minor, almost incidental. They were easily handled and wouldn't take long. He grabbed his phone and made the necessary calls. Then he leaned back in his chair and breathed his sigh of relief. It was going to be great.

"Hey!" The soft sound caught his attention and he looked over to see Laci standing in the doorway.

"HEY!" This time he was the first one across the room, grabbing her in his arms and kissing her until she was almost breathless.

When she could finally talk she smiled up at him. "Well, as usual Victor doesn't seem to know what he's talking about. He said you were in here ranting and completely upset about something but you certainly seem to have recovered. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is great!" He was leering at her gleefully. "And where is Victor?"

"He's outside in the garden with Matthew and Jeremy."

"Good." He reached behind her to close and lock the office door.

"Donovan, what...?

"Shh." He held his finger to her lips. "You are not allowed to say one word," he said in his best Dominant voice. "If you say one word I am going to have to start all over again. Do not say one word. Do you understand?"

Her blue eyes wide, Laci nodded.

She looked as beautiful as ever. Standing in front of her, he was already untying the belt around the waist of her dress. It was easy to nuzzle her neck and unzip the dress at the same time. Even easier to slide it off her shoulders and let it pool at her feet on the floor.

He walked behind her and unhooked the hooks of her blue satin bra, letting it fall to join her dress on the floor. He might not know how to operate most of the appliances in their kitchen, but he was an expert on bra hooks. Somehow it seemed like a much more useful skill than using a juicer, anyway.

He reached around her, cupping her breasts, using his thumbs to gently stroke her nipples to hardness. She was leaning back, rubbing against his chest, gasping soft little gasps.

"Shh," he reminded her. "Do not say one word."

He was still holding the belt from her dress as he pulled her arms behind her back and tied them at the wrists. She was peering over her shoulder, her eyes darkening like stars in the midnight sky.

"Shh," he said again. He lifted her to the top of his desk, settling her on the edge in front of his chair. Sitting down he gazed at her. Her tied wrists pulled her arms back, causing her breasts to thrust forward. Wearing only her sunshine smile, silky blue panties and a pair of her amazing shoes she looked incredible. When the hell didn't she look incredible?

He had been hard since the instant he saw her standing in the doorway and somehow he seemed to be getting even harder. How was it that she always had this effect on him? Just thinking about her started the stirrings but hearing her voice or seeing her and he was under her spell, losing every bit of control.

"Do not say one word," he told her. "I had a truly horrible morning. I've been working on something and I thought it had fallen completely apart, but somehow it all came together. I think I deserve a reward for my efforts. Do you agree?"

Her eyes wide and luminous, again she nodded staying silent as he had requested. He smiled at her and she glowed back in response.

He pulled her hips forward so that she was at the very edge of the desk and then pulled her panties over her ass, down her legs and past those damned shoes. Those shoes. She did shoes better than anyone. What was it about her and her shoes? Laci on her own was potent and compelling enough, but with those shoes she was downright lethal. Damn!

He was kissing her, invading her mouth, nibbling her lips, then moved lower to caress the side of her neck. He loved the way she smelled. How could she look and smell like innocence, yet be pure sin wearing nothing but a pair of shoes? He'd have to ask her one of these days. She seemed to possess quite a bit of knowledge he could find both helpful and enlightening. She possessed a lot of things.

He moved lower, licking and suckling her nipples as he listened to her soft moans and deep breaths. She was balanced at the edge of the desk as he pushed her legs apart, kissing and licking lower and lower, finally finding her best part.

Her hair streaming behind her, back arched as she balanced on her still tied hands, she was making all kinds of wonderful little sounds as he moved lower still. She tasted like sunshine, sweet and sexy sunshine. How the hell could anyone taste like the sun? It wasn't a question he could answer, but he wasn't sure he needed to know. One of these days he'd have to remember to ask her that, too. She'd know. She pretty much knew everything. She was a higher power. She sure had power over him.

He clutched her hips pulling her just a little closer. Another fraction of an inch and she'd be in his lap. No problem there. Win-win as far as he was concerned. His tongue brushed along her velvety folds seeking the nub that would drive her over the edge. His tongue was quite agile even if he never had managed to make that flickering thing work like she did. She was a flickering artist.

Just thinking about her flickering tongue was making him crazy. How exactly was that working? Was it even possible for him to be crazy while thinking about what she did to him while he was doing it to her? How was she making him think that? Had she mastered mind control, too? He'd have to ask her. Was she some kind of damned dominantly submissive savant visionary? And she made the best sounds. Was it a moan or a hum or a purr? Fuck! Who cares? She sounded so damned sexy. His head was spinning just listening to her.

He'd been in control this time. Or maybe not. Sometimes it was hard to tell. All he knew was that he had done what he set out to do, and she was coming right in front of his eyes. Fantastic! There was a time when all that mattered was his satisfaction but now making her happy was more important. Maybe he was a damned Dominant savant visionary too. He'd add that to the list of things to ask her.

Unbelievable. Fucking Unbelievable. Even when he had taken both control and tying privileges, she still had him mesmerized. Damn good thing he was going to live until he was 300 years old. 300 years of sex with Laci. Those people who had done the longevity study probably hadn't taken her into consideration. She was going to kill him with sex while making him live longer. How the hell was that going to work? He'd ask her but who really gave a damn how it worked? All he knew was that he liked it! A lot!!!

He did so like Miss Laci Grace. He did so like her everyplace.

While on his desk or in their bed, she made him happy when they wed.

For once she came upon the scene his life had ceased to be serene.

Oh yes! He liked her here and there. He really liked her everywhere!

It felt like his breathing was returning to normal. He wasn't quite sure how it happened but he was still sitting in his chair and she was snuggled on his lap. He reached behind her to untie her wrists and her arms were immediately around his neck pulling him closer for another kiss which he happily returned.

Her usual sunbeams were bouncing all over the room, although a few of them might have been his. What a fucking, damned to hell and back day!!

And he had to admit it. That ride back from hell had been really good. He wasn't exactly sure who had been driving but nothing new there. He'd put it on the list of questions he was going to ask her one of these days. It was going to be a pretty long list.

Her blue eyes gazed up at him as he smiled down at her. "That was a perfect way to celebrate my day. Victor was right. Not too long ago I was in here positive nothing good was going to come of this day. Maybe I have better people working for me than I thought. Maybe all the powers of fate and the universe decided to make things work. Maybe you're my lucky charm. I really don't give a damn. All that matters is it worked and it worked in the best possible way."

She continued smiling at him, without saying anything.

"Interesting how things happen sometimes. I really thought I was going to have to start all the way back at the beginning. Wasn't sure it would ever come together but it sure as hell did. Thank you for being a part of my celebration."

She smiled, staying silent.

He looked puzzled for a moment before he remembered. He told her not to say anything. And like the good little non-submissive that she was, she was suddenly fulfilling his request? That was unexpected. Hmm... What was she up to now? "You may speak if you wish," he told her, commandingly.

She had that look in her eyes when she spoke. "One word," she told him.

He was confused. "Excuse me? What does that mean? One word? What word?"

"Donovan, you said if I said 'one word' you were going to have to start all over again. So I'm saying it. One word."

Ohh! One word. Right. No reason for confusion. Made perfect sense.

Damn! He was going to be the luckiest 300 year old guy with a lot of questions in the entire world!!

What was he supposed to be asking her again? He'd have to start writing things down. A little later.

Chapter 6 When Dominants Come Bearing Gifts

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Laci sounded almost distraught. "I told Marian I was taking today off for our anniversary. I can't imagine what her emergency is. I hope everything is all right. Are you sure you don't mind if I have to work today?"

Donovan pulled her into his arms. "I'm absolutely sure and I'm also sure Marian is fine." He didn't let on that he knew more than he was saying. "My cousin overreacts sometimes and I'm sure it's nothing serious. Maybe she wanted to run off and escape from Victor for the day. I've had many emergency reactions like that. Besides, there are a couple of things I need to take care of so I can do them today and then we can both have the next two days to celebrate. That's what she said right? If you work today, you get the next two off."

Her sunbeams were starting to come back. "That's exactly what she said and I'm holding her to it. You can be my witness."

"I'll do better than that. If she tries to make you work tomorrow, I will personally come get you and carry you back here. Meanwhile, I will let you finish getting ready to go do whatever it is you need to do for my slave-driving cousin and I will get my day started. The sooner I get finished the quicker I can get back here." He kissed her thoroughly. "Happy Anniversary."

She was definitely much happier after her kiss. "Happy Anniversary. See you later. "

Maybe there had been a little stretching of the truth. One of the calls he had made the day before had been to Marian. He hadn't given her all the details but she agreed to make sure Laci was going to be busy most of the day. He had quite a bit to do before that evening. First stop was checking in with Victor.

Once he found him, Donovan almost wished he hadn't. Virgil the dog-moose was standing guard at the gang plank while Victor, wearing a pirate hat, was entertaining Matthew and Jeremy. He could almost swear the babies were watching their babysitter with astonishment and suspicion but at least he wasn't wearing a Dracula cape. Thank goodness for small favors.

"Ahoy, Captain Donovan. Come join us for some grog and we'll tell ye why our Roger is so jolly."

"Damn it Victor. They're both going to grow up needing psychological counseling if you continue like this. Is there any chance you can haul your keel around and take care of a few things for me today?"

"Aye-Aye Captain. The maiden Marian told me ye had a plan for the lovely Laci." He turned back to the babies. "Let me tell ye lads, your moms have some of the finest treasure chests and pirate bootys I've ever seen on this ship. They be responsible for many a shivering timber. Ain't that right , Captain? Arrr!"

"And all those years I was training sex slaves. What was I thinking? That's where I made my mistake," Donovan told him. "I should have been training you. Victor, I don't mean to interrupt your cruise on the seven seas but in about an hour some people will be arriving to plant sunflowers along the front walkway. They'll also be delivering a couple of vases with sunflowers. Can you tear yourself away from the helm long enough to make sure the flower vases are placed in appropriate locations?"

"Aye, Captain Donovan. And where be ye going this fine morning?"

Donovan shook his head in frustration. "I'm going to get the rest of Laci's gift. I'll be gone most of the day but I'll be back in plenty of time for dinner. You and Marian are still joining us, right?"

"Aye, Captain. Me, maiden Marian and the little buccaneers will all be boarding the schooner this evening. Still not sayin' what plans ye might be planning?"

"No Victor. You're going to have to remain curious a while longer. I believe it was Walt Disney who said 'Curiosity always leads us down new paths'. I shudder to think what he would have said if he'd wandered down your path."

"Avast! Ye be taking the lovely Laci to Disneyland?" He looked at the babies. "Hear that, me hearties. They have a real beauty of a pirate ride at that place. Arrr!"

Donovan looked at him with a pained expression. "No, Victor. We're not going to Disneyland, but when we do I'll make sure you come along. I'm sure Goofy will enjoy meeting one of his tribe. I have a lot to do so I'm going to hoist the colors and go do it. Are you sure you can manage everything around here?"

"Aye. And ye may lay to that, Captain."

"Ah. Good. I think. I hope. I'll see you later. Umm...as you were."

"Aye-Aye, Captain."

Donovan continued shaking his head in disbelief. Wasn't it just a couple of days ago when he'd had a mostly normal conversation with Victor? He'd certainly know exactly who to blame if Matthew and Jeremy grew up wanting to pillage and plunder. No question of that. He could almost see the future. A few years from now and they'd all be wanting to walk the plank. Pretty sad state of affairs when the most sensible one in the room was First Mate Virgil, the dog-moose.

First it was Club Transylvania and now this. What the hell did Marian see in Blackbeard? Did they role play, too? Was that where he'd picked up the pirate lingo? Another headache was rapidly coming on.

It was probably only a matter of time until Victor would want to open a BDSM club with a pirate theme. The submissives could be the wenches and he'd want flying robotic parrots. Vampires and pirates. And bunny ears. A staring unicorn and a devoted dog-moose. There weren't enough aspirin in the world.