Prince of Sycorax Ch. 01

Story Info
The Gorgon Mother of the Vyraxi meets Prince Baltor.
1.2k words
4.17
3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the year 7171, Emperor Sagittarius IX commanded the Landhaus Collective to reassign Landhaus Prospero to Sycorax, sole source of the Sap which gives the Collective its power to rule and the Order of Vyraxi their preternatural abilities.

Landhaus Trantor and its Lords had governed Sycorax for five generations, but the Vyraxi had used their special influence over the Sharnaxian Emperor to persuade Him that a more virile rulership was needed on the Vine-Sap Planet to protect the continued strength of the Sharnaxian Throne.

And so events were set in motion that would change the Landhaus Collective forever . . . .

It was utterly silent in Castle Corian when the Gorgon Mother of the Vyraxi entered the corridor which led to Prince Baltor's bedchamber. She glided across the even stone tiles to the half-open door and waited there in the torchlight, listening. Nothing stirred, but with her sensitive ears she could hear the Prince's breathing from where he lay on the big wooden bed, a simple white sheet and nothing more drawn over his body in the summer heat. There lay the future of Landhaus Prospero -- alone, asleep, defenceless and naked.

In a moment she noticed that two little glistening points of reflected torchlight met her glance as she stared into the darkness of the bedchamber: the young devil was awake and watching her! She chuckled to herself. He was already his mother's son, keen of mind and cunning. It would be interesting to watch him bend to her influence.

From her place in the corridor, the Gorgon Mother conjured a subtle mist which poured from the tips of her fingers and crept across the floor of the bedchamber, slowly filling the room until the mist's ceiling was even with the Prince. She saw the little points of light finally darken, and she admitted herself into the room.

She could already smell the Prince's musk, the precious smell of a man who was not yet twenty but whose organs and tissues were thrumming with the chemical signals of a Landhaus Scion who was born to rule. It was an intoxicating smell, especially to one such as the Gorgon Mother whose very position was dedicated to the evaluation of talent in men: talent for war, and talent for rule.

The old woman paused by the edge of the bed, listening to his breathing again for a few moments, and then hung her lantern on the hook by the bedside and drew back the sheet, exposing the Prince's sleeping body.

She let in her breath slowly. Not a gasp -- she was a being of intense physical discipline and did not gasp. But he was breathtaking, his temporarily-paralyzed body a specimen of such perfection that even the Gorgon Mother found her heartbeat quickening. It was no tremendous surprise: all the arts and skills of the Vyraxi had contributed to his breeding. But to see the results of her Order's generations of work was always tremendous. She could see at a glance that they had done extremely well.

Of course, seeing alone was not enough.

The Prince was long and substantial of frame. His broad chest, toned stomach and powerful thighs were covered in a layer of dark hair which contrasted with his pure, alabaster skin. The thick cluster of glossy pubic hair which would otherwise have clustered around the base of his oversized sex had been boldly pared back by his grooming women. The expertly circumcised penis, swollen testicles and their plump foundation had been meticulously denuded of all hair.

The Gorgon Mother retrieved a special piece of carved bone from her robes and quickly measured the sleeping penis from base to tip, finding it equivalent in length to seven silver drachmas in a row. She warmed her hand with her breath and wrapped it around the dramatically-veined shaft, squeezing up and down its length to appreciate its dimensions and constitution.

The Prince stirred then, for a moment, uttering something that must have pertained to a dream; the Gorgon Mother fed another draught of mist into his nostrils and resumed her examination. His body was completely inert except for his slow breathing and the blood filling his helpless member as the Gorgon Mother began coaxing it with the tip of her long tongue, using the technique of stimulation which had been passed down from Gorgon to Gorgon since the first days of the Vyraxi.

In its resting state, the Prince's penis had been fat, heavy and plump, offensively large and looking even more naked, exposed and vulnerable than the rest of the body because of its hairlessness.

As she continued to stimulate the broad glans with her pointed tongue, the Prince's penis extended steadily and thickened further in her hand to an incredible extent. Using her saliva as lubricant, she slid both her grasping hands up and down the powerful shaft, from the thick base to the broad head, feeling the immensity of this penis and deliberately internalizing and recording the feeling. She then measured it again, finding it to be as long as ten drachmas and as thick as a satyr's penis in its completely erect condition. It was enough to make one weep silently with appreciation.

These were the proportions of a ruler who could replace Landhaus Trantor on Sycorax and have power over the native Vyraxi. The Gorgon Mother was satisfied on that count, and could have departed the bedchamber right then, having done her duty.

But she did not have to leave. She decided she was not going to. She could do what she wanted now: one of her powers as Gorgon Mother in this situation.

She wrapped her hand again around the base of Prince Baltor's immense engorged penis and savoured the sensation of having the future of the Landhaus Collective literally within her grasp. Salivating, she bent forward and wrapped her eager, wrinkled lips around that swollen Prosperan cock, widening her mouth to admit his incredible girth. She began to suck, slowly at first.

Sucking the immense stiff penis of a sleeping Landhaus Scion in the warm darkness of his bedchamber in the middle of the night was something she greatly, greatly enjoyed, and she did not do it quickly, but savoured the experience for an hour. His helplessness gave her great pleasure, and the feeling of his swollen balls growing ever larger in her hand was keenly delightful.

Eventually she increased the speed of her sucking and placed a hand on the Prince's forehead to control his awareness while his lower body approached its point of release. When the flood of semen came, the Gorgon Mother wasn't prepared for its volume and choked, gagging as gouts of cream struck the back of her throat. She managed to retain her clasp on his forehead as his abdomen tensed and released in wave after wave; she recovered from her gag reflex and her coughing and finished by sucking the last globs of warm semen out.

Every drop of it was completely delicious.

After the still-sleeping Prince had ejaculated, the Gorgon Mother continued to suck him, not yet willing to take his penis out of her mouth. She sucked slowly and eagerly, enjoying the sensation when eventually his penis began to soften. After several minutes, the end of his cock, still large and plump, fell heavily from her mouth with the plop of a lost suction seal. She caressed it one final time with her hand and stood, drawing the sheet back over Prince Baltor's body.

He had tasted so good; she was still savouring the flavour. She'd filled a small vial which she tucked away under her robes as she departed the bedchamber and glided back down the corridor in Castle Corian, moonlight lightening her steps.

She looked forward to their next encounter.