Princes and Pawns Ch.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She briefly caught a glimpse of the room, still full of all the persons she once ruled by her father. She clamped her eyes tight and turned her head. She felt herself being lain down upon the table. Then she felt her thighs being opened once more, gently, and slowly. Tears welled in her eyes once more as she felt the coarse pressure of the rope winding slowly around her ankles again. Her wrists were pulled together and lashed, pulled tight by two pieces of rope to two legs. Her neck hung over the table; her baldhead could feel the air of the room circulating like she had never felt before. She braced herself for another violent intrusion to her now gaping sex.

With shock, she felt not the thick hot pressure of invasion at her delights, but the chill of that cold steel gliding along her most sensitive skin. She could feel the falling away of her bright red down in its sadistic wake. She gasped and clenched her eyes tight shut. Her legs flexed trying to deny the blade, but as the tiny danger filled tip of the dagger touched and danced over the hood of her heaven’s head she felt her body leaping to betray her again. As the dagger dance over her lips and around her entire mound with cold, slow stripes she felt herself losing the battle of pleasure. Marquaise could not believe her body could find pleasure at this outrage to her body. That tip of the dagger, wielded by a master swordsman, toyed with an inferior foe in a dual to the pleasure. Coaxing and forcing her internal fires to simmer and smolder until she could not fight her own needs anymore. Then his strokes upon her sex flesh became more urgent as her body stiffened and bucked on the blade of his knife. Marquaise began gasping and shouting, as she surrendered to the dagger and her own lust. The hall echoed with her orgasm as Tomas finished stripping her sex of her crimson down. Marquaise shuttered and blinked as she entered the cold dark bedchamber of her master’s quarters. “Marquaise,” Taressi teased coyly as she whispered into Marquaise’s ear, flicking it with the tip of her tongue as she asked, “you seem distracted?” “I-its nothing,” Marquaise lied poorly as Taressi closed the door behind them by wrapping a seductress’ arm about Marquaise’s neck and flicking the heavy door with her fingers, her eyes sparkling into Marquaise’s face.

12