Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,147 Followers

I went out and got into my car, and started backing down the driveway. I could see Princess watching through the dining room window. I really couldn't read the look on her face. I left normally, no tire smoke or wheel stands. There wasn't much traffic out, so I made good time getting to the garage. Mike already had a bay open and I pulled right in. We spent an hour or so laying out the new parts to see how they would fit and then painted some the same Candy Apple Blue to match the car and some a flat black.

Just after noon I handed Mike some cash so he could run to Paul's Liquor and score us some beer and vodka. He left and I crawled under the Nova and began removing the old rear end.

Twenty minutes after he left I heard a car pull up outside. We had the bay doors closed so no one would think the shop was open and so certain folk wouldn't see what I was adding to the car. I heard them get out and walk to the regular entrance door. I thought that maybe someone was dropping off a car to be fixed on Friday. The door opened and someone came in. All I could see was a nice pair of legs and well pedicured feet in an expensive pair of shoes. The legs walked to the rear of my car and tapped my ankle.

"We're closed today," I said and started rolling out from under the car. "I can take your keys and information though." I came out from under the car to see tanned, well toned, just plain fucking hot pair of legs that led up to a denim skirt and a glimpse of white panties. Looking up further I was stunned to see Princess standing there.

"I thought you were staying for dinner," she said. She opened her mouth to say something else but I'd had enough. My feelings came pouring out.

"Why would I want to do that? Why would I want to spend a day with Herb, Dianne and the fucking Murphys and feel more alone in their company instead of being here with at least one person who has never made me feel as if I'm not worthy or that I don't exist? Mike's dad might be a drunk and an abuser, but Mike knows in the end his dad will back him. I can't say that. I can't say that if I were to disappear, anyone would ever think to call the police to find me."

She looked stunned, but I didn't care. "Go back and enjoy, bask in their glory! I don't want them pissed at me because they missed an hour of your company."

She turned and left and I crawled back under the car. It almost sounded like she was crying. Part of me felt bad, but the other part figured she just didn't like being turned away.

Mike returned with the booze and we finished the car by 4pm. "Gary said we could go to his sister's for dinner if we want to," Mike told me, "Beats eating with drunken dads and snobs don't it?"

"I could eat," I said, "Lets roll."

Gary's sister Gina and her husband Paul lived in a double-wide trailer about 3 miles out of town. Definitely not Princess territory. He is a long haul trucker and unfortunately was stuck in Dallas instead of eating at home with his family. Gina and Paul had a three year old boy Connor and a six year old daughter Sam. Sam decided as soon as Mike and I stepped in the door that she was going to marry me. She threw a fit until Gina allowed her to sit next to me during dinner.

I can't remember ever having a nicer Thanksgiving dinner. Only once at my Aunt Karen's home, she's Herb's older sister. She and her husband Uncle David are the only family members well, other than Herb's parents, to ever treat me like I belonged. Grandma and Grandpapa Sheppard don't like Dianne at all, and haven't spoken to him since their wedding 25 years ago.

I remember one Christmas, I was 8 or 9, crying my eye's out because Herb wouldn't let me go live with Karen. She had tried; she told him that he obviously didn't want me she'd be more than willing to take me.

After dinner we all went to out to the garage and played pool, I managed to win a game or two, Mike is notoriously good at pool. Around 8:00 we left. I didn't bother cruising looking for Diesel that night; I had a few things to do at home.

Two years ago, as a Christmas bonus, Charley and Helen gave me a computer. I only use the internet for e-mail, for the business, and ordering parts for my car. I have never been to a porn site or chat room, even though I hear every guy has a 12 inch cock and every girl is a blue eyed blond with 36DD tits and no gag reflex. Two programs I have I use quite frequently. One takes my guitar signals and translates them to sheet music and records it. I use it a lot to make practice drills for my students. The other is a cabinet simulator. With the cabinet sim, I can make my guitar sound like it is being played through any variety of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.

I was jamming away, running solo scales and just playing. The sound of full Marshall stacks running through my headphones, eyes closed playing by feel only, as I liked to try to get my students to do. Suddenly I felt like I was no longer alone in the room. As I opened my eyes I felt a hand on my shoulder. Standing in my doorway were Shelby and Diesel. Princess stood behind me.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I then explained what I was doing. Diesel looked bored, but Shelby seemed to at least act like she was enthralled and even asked to listen to the headphones while I played a few licks. Princess just kept rubbing my shoulder. They told me they were going out for a while.

Diesel asks me "When are you gonna put that No-go up against my 'Stang?"

"Dude, you know where Johnny's is, you know I'm easy to find, so I guess when you find me and have $600 in your pocket we can do it."

He scoffed as they walked away. I jammed for another half hour or so and then took a shower and went to bed. For a while I lay there trying to puzzle out Princess. In private she was being forceful, but not mean. In front of her friends she was acting like the sisters I see on TV. What were she and Dianne arguing about? I can't wait to move out so I don't even have to even hear rumors about these people.

I was in that stage of sleep in which you're not quite awake, but also not deep under. I felt a weight next to my right hip, as if someone sat on the bed next me, then I felt weight by my left hip and I was pinned to my bed. I snapped awake. A hand shot over my mouth just as I was about to.....you know, we all, well males anyway, think in a scary situation, are going to fire off a line from Rambo, or The Terminator, or any Clint Eastwood character. I'd like to say I said "Get the fuck off me punk, or there'll be hell to pay." I didn't. That hand cut off a scream that would make girls sound macho.

"Ssshhh!!! You'll wake everybody. I'm going to remove my hand, will you be quiet?" my sister breathed into my ear, my heart was pounding a million miles an hour, but I was able to nod my head.

"I know you're confused about all of this," she said, "I am too. I know what I want to say, just not how to say it. I remember when you were 3 and 4, I was your world. Even before mom and dad cut you off emotionally. I want my little brother back. We have all treated you so wrongly, that I'm not sure anymore how you should be treated." I felt her tears hitting my face. "I don't want to lose touch with you Stevie, I can't lose you again."

Powerful sobs rocked her. I wasn't sure how to react, so I tested my arms. They were loose enough I was able to hug her tightly to me. Oddly enough it felt as if she wasn't wearing a shirt. She hugged me back fiercely. "Oh baby, I owe you so many more apologies than anyone can count. Please forgive me, please don't cut me out of your life. I am so confused."

I couldn't understand her confusion. I was trying to decide if she was genuinely wanting to connect with me, or trying to mind fuck me. I was about to say something when she kissed my neck.

"What th.." I was cut off by her mouth clamping down on mine, her tounge invaded my mouth. Not knowing what else to do I kissed her back, my tongue dancing over hers, I nibbled on her lower lip.

She pulled back a moment and said, "Stevie I love you. I want you. I need you. I know this is crazy but I want to do something for you."

She started kissing my neck again. I moaned my approval. She was kissing along my collarbone, down to my nipples. She sucked and nipped them with her teeth. My mind was reeling, but my cock operated on instinct. I could feel it rising and pushing against her hips.

"Ooh, someone is enjoying himself."

She reached down and started rubbing my cock as she continued kissing down my chest. She got down to my cock and licked up the underside. "Oh my, baby. You have got a nice cock. Diesel wishes he had half of what you got dear."

I winced a bit at being compared to Diesel of all people, but felt a dash of pride at being proclaimed better. I couldn't relish the feeling for long, because I was suddenly deep in her throat. I had never had a girl even attempt to take all of me in her mouth, and now here was my sister throating me on the first try. I thought I was ready to burst right then, she reached up and started playing with my balls as she sucked and stroked my cock. I wanted to ask her to 69, but I didn't want to call her princess.

"Babe? What would you like me to call you? Oh lord I'm stupid."

"Oh sweetheart, you aren't stupid." She said, "Please call me Maddie."

"Why don't you shift your pussy up here so I can please you Maddie?"

She dipped two fingers in her hot wet juicy box and then stuck them in my mouth. She had the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever tasted. She pulled her fingers from my mouth.

"How was that baby?"

"Oh, Maddie, you taste so fucking good, let me eat you."

"All in good time love. Tonight is all about you. I've got a lot to make up for with you."

At that she took my full length into her throat again. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive head and along the underside of my throbbing cock. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten up, meaning a flood of jiz was on its way. I have had girls blow me before, and results have varied. The first time I came in a girl's mouth she came up to kiss me afterward and spit my load into my mouth. That was the closest I have ever come to hitting a female. Another bit me when I got carried away and came without warning her. I didn't want to see what Maddie would do.

"Maddie, baby, I'm about to cum." She looked at me and sucked harder. "Oh God! Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna AH AH." I came so hard that it was painful. Maddie just kept sucking. A bit of cum leaked out of the corner of her mouth. She gave my cock one last lick, and crawled up next to me.

"Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight Hun?"

"Suit yourself baby, you are so wonderful. No one has ever made me feel as good as you just did. I don't just mean the sex either. I would love to cuddle up to you tonight."

She kissed me deep, and I could taste a hint of myself. I felt truly loved at that moment. She laid her head on my shoulder and we fell asleep. I woke a few times in the night, and just listened to her contented breathing. Part of me was scared that I was being set up for something. But mostly I was happy.

When I woke Friday morning Maddie was gone. I knew she and Dianne would have gone shopping this morning around 5 am. Those two always did their part to make "Black Friday" stay in the black. Charley and Helen had flown to Wisconsin to see their son Hank and his family for Thanksgiving. I was in charge of the store today, much to the chagrin of several employees who were older and had college degrees. Even his daughter Patty had grumbled, but Charley trusted me above all others. Being that our little strip mall didn't have all the trendy stores, "Black Friday" was only marginally busier than any other Friday. We did get people that felt Wal Mart was too busy or that the Birchwood Mall would be too crowded. As I was getting dressed for work I found a $50 bill and a note that read; "Have lunch on me today lover! I am looking forward to talking more to you this evening. I love you...M."

Tommy Gander, my first lesson of the day showed up at 10:00 just as he was supposed to. I had to trust the others wouldn't burn the store down while I taught. At 11:00 when I finished with Tommy, I saw Heather Boyd in the store. She was definitely hot enough to be a cheerleader, with raven black hair, grey eyes and a smattering of freckles on her petite nose, and a 36D chest, but she seemed to lean more toward the academic side of things, once again not making her a part of my crowd. Heather was a grade behind me in school and is one of Helen's piano students and I thought she was probably just looking for some sheet music. I was miffed that no one else had helped her yet. "Can I help you find something Heather?"

"Oh hi Steve. I'm looking for Helen, I have a lesson today and no one would tell me where she is." I was going to have a serious talk with Charley when he got back.

"Sorry Heather, she was supposed to have called you. She and Charley went out of town for the weekend."

"Oh no. Mom just dropped me off and won't be back for an hour. Can I use a phone to call her?"

"I might be able to help you," I told her, "I can teach your lesson today and see that you aren't charged for it. What does she have you working on?"

"Pachebel's Cannon in D, it's for the recital contest in mid January."

"Come with me, I can help you."

I lead heather to the very room in which I spent so many Saturday mornings as a kid under Helen's watchful eye. Two pianos sit so an instructor can play along with a student or turn and help them if needed. I felt odd sitting in Helen's seat after so long of sitting at the student's bench. Heather went through her warm ups and then proceeded to play the piece. I started pointing out many errors I heard in the piece. "What do you know? You're just a guitar salesman." She said.

"I'll show you what I know," I said as I then played the same piece flawlessly.

She clapped and said "Ok so I was wrong." Over the next hour I improved her playing tenfold.

We went out into the main room to wait for her mother. When Mrs. Boyd popped into the store Heather kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for working with her. As I watched Heather and her mom leave I started looking around for an ass to chew. From behind me I hear "Do you make it a habit to get kissed by all your customers or is it just the pretty ones?"

I turned to look into the beautiful gaze of Shelby James. She looked stunning in a red v-neck sweater and a tartan skirt complemented with a pair of knee high mid heeled boots.

"Shelby! What a surprise? What brings you to this side of town?"

"Actually I came here to take this hot guy I know to lunch."

"Shit, most of these folks have already taken their lunch breaks; I suppose for you I could look the other way though."

"I'm talking about you Stevie. Have you had lunch yet or does someone look the other way for you?"

"I'm the boss today; I can take an hour, as long as these people don't burn the place down."

We went out to my car. It struck me about half way to the car that Shelby James wanted to go to lunch with me. Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket, because my luck seems to have changed. I fired up the car, and headed out of the parking lot.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"Let's grab a sandwich and head for the bluffs."

I couldn't believe my ears. If this had been at night I know I would have been dreaming. We went to Dave's Heroes and got subs, chips and drinks. I drove us out to the bluffs and we ate our lunch and made small talk.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Shoot."

"Why do your parents not have any pictures of you in your house? I mean I see pics of Maddie all over but the only pictures of you I know of are in Maddie's room."

I tried to hide my surprise that Maddie had any pictures of me. "I couldn't even guess what I ever did to wrong Herb and Dianne. As long as I can remember Maddie was the princess of the palace and I was just in the way. Hell, I even know that I was nicknamed "the Stain" by all of Maddie's friends."

"I'm sorry we ever called you that. I never realized until last night just how poorly your mom and dad treated you. Even Maddie did, until last summer I had never heard a kind word from her about you."

"So is this you clearing your conscience or just curiosity about the boy who didn't exist?"

"I'm engaged. I don't know if you knew that or not," I didn't, "But I have had a crush on you for a couple years now. I can't go off and get married, until I know you better." She said eyeballing my crotch, "I might not want to marry him after all."

I was so taken aback by what she said that I didn't notice her put her hand on my leg. My head spun, Was this really happening to me? I felt her hand slide up my leg to my crotch. I turned to speak and my lips met hers. Her tongue snaked into my mouth with a fever. Lost in the moment I kissed back hard. She palmed my cock and stroked it through my jeans. I reached over and put my hand on the most perfect breast I had ever felt. She moaned into my mouth and stroked my cock harder. We moved to the back seat so that the consol wouldn't be in the way. I slid my hand up her thigh to find the heat of her panty clad quim. My cock was begging for release and threatening to explode.

She broke our kiss and said breathlessly, "I am not a cheat Stevie, we can play, but we can't fuck."

I wasn't going to argue. A little Shelby was better than none, and about 90% of my fantasies were about to come true. She pulled her sweater over her head, she wore no bra so I got a close up view of the tits that had launched a thousand loads of jiz on my shower wall. They were firm and perky. The pink nipple stuck out of an areola as big around as a silver dollar. I sucked the rubbery nub into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it. This brought a series of moans from her. About this point the thought, "I'm sucking Shelby James' tits!!!" ran through my head making my rod lurch and I was afraid I was going to cum in my jeans. Shelby undid my belt and my zipper and freed my engorged cock.

"Oh, what a beautiful penis you have Stevie. I think I'm just gonna have to suck it." With that she dropped down and took my manhood into her hot wet mouth. I worked my self around so that I could get to her hot snatch. I raised her skirt and slid her panties aside and started licking her musky damp slit. Her cunt was sweeter than I had ever imagined. She was sucking my cock hard and stroking with her small hand. Her other hand was playing with my balls.

My lips found her erect clit and I started humming on it. She was bucking her hips against my face and getting louder. Having dexterous hands from years of guitar and piano had its advantages. I couldn't disarm a crack maniac, but my finger could dance on a g-spot like few others. Shelby was cumming for the third time that I could count when I felt the pressure in my balls.

"I'm gonna cum soon Shelby...Oh shit!" She took me deeper into her throat as I inundated her gullet with jet after jet of my hot cum. She gagged a bit but swallowed it all like a porn star.

We lay there panting, when she said something that shocked the hell out of me. "That was better than I had ever fantasized about Stevie. I may be breaking off a marriage."

I didn't know what to say. My fantasy girl had just made my life. On our ride back to the strip mall she kept holding my hand. "I have plans tonight," she said, "And I am leaving for school Saturday morning. I will be back two weeks before Christmas though and I would love to get together then, if you are interested that is."

"Why wouldn't I be? I would be stupid to say no."

We got back to the strip mall and got out of the car. I walked her to her car, where she kissed me deeply before getting in and driving off. A couple of my fellow employees applauded when I walked back into the store.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,147 Followers