Princess Alexandria Ch. 02

Story Info
Prior arrangements detain, and restrain, Alexandria.
2.3k words
4.13
43k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urgh... What--- Where am I... What's going on? Help!"

Princess Alexandria awoke slowly to find that she had been blindfolded. When she tried to remove the thick cloth wrapped securely around her eyes, she realized that her arms, and legs likewise, were tied down. She struggled spread-eagled and face-down on what she decided must be a bed. To her horror, when a cool breeze blew by, she realized she was naked. After intensifying her attempts to escape all to no avail, Alexandria calmed down and tried to take stock of the situation. By the feel of the sheets... silk, she reckoned, the bed must belong to some noble or perchance a wealthy merchant. It certainly wasn't the bed she shared with her husband... their quarters had always had a distinct scent, owing to their close proximity to the sea. To Alexandria's dismay she could not pick up on the breeze any sign of the sea-air that she had become accustomed to. Instead the fragrance of scented candles floated her way. It must be night, she thought.

"Is anyone there? Hello..."

Half-afraid someone would reply and find her in this pernicious position, her voice trailed off. Could this all be some prank of her husband's; they'd been married now for over six months and she had found that his sense of humour was different from her own in many ways. He had a penchant for placing her in potentially humiliating situations, where her modesty would often come out frayed and not a little battered. He also had something of a fetish for seeing her tied up and she had spent many a night restrained to the headboard of their bed, while he took his time with her; enjoying the feeling of helplessness it caused her, or so she had thought at the time, as she had half-heartedly tried to wrest free from his clutches.

There was no reply to her cries and her efforts to untie herself were proving futile. Whoever had put her in this position knew a thing or two about knots. The ropes were wrapped under the bed and somehow fastened there, so that it was impossible for her to move much in either direction. She could turn from side to side and lift her ass slightly off the sheets, but apart from that she was truly bound and caught up in whatever her tormentor has devised.

How on earth had she ended up here, Alexandria wondered? The last thing she remembered was preparing herself for her afternoon stroll in the gardens. She had just had tea and was subsequently preening herself in front of the grand hall mirror... She had stepped back to admire herself... Walked neatly to the doors that lead to the rear entrance of the castle... Nodded to the footman... Then... Then nothing! The sunshine, the terrace, the lily's that were in at this time of year and which she had made a priority to have in the gardens? Nothing came to mind. Where had her memories gone?

Suddenly she heard a creaking, like that of a door opening. She turned her head towards the direction of the sound; a pointless gesture, considering her blinded state, but one she nevertheless performed. For a moment there was silence. Then one after the other, footsteps - heavy footsteps, probably made by someone wearing boots, coming towards the bedside.

"Who are you? Let me go! I have money... You have no right to treat me like this.

Whoever had entered the room did not reply. Alexandria felt uncomfortable, whoever it was, was without a doubt surely looking at her naked body. She felt the eyes, or so she believed, of her captor moving down over her body. Her breasts were hidden, but the way she had been spread and fixed upon the bed left little else to the imagination. She felt the intruder, who still hadn't spoken a word, sit on the bed. Doing her best to move in the opposite direction Alexandria squirmed against her bonds, but with an almost casual like propensity, her assailant grabbed her calf and tugged her back to within arm-reach. It was most certainly a man's hand. And though Alexandria had no reason to think it would have been any other gender, she was still holding out to the possibility of some maid or servant-girl accidently stumbling into the room and rescuing her. The hand by now had moved up her calf to her thigh and was tenderly stroking it, as one might the arm of an expensive recliner one had an eye on purchasing. The hand crept up further, resting on her upturned bottom for a moment. She felt him adjust himself on the bed and the hand snaked up her back, nails lightly brushing her spine, until they reached the nape of her neck and he began to stroke her hair.

"Please stop... Help! Someone! I'm being attacked!"

Trying to call for help only made him gently hush her as he continued to run his hands through the tresses of her hair. But obviously as his hands wandered elsewhere and her screams and entries for assistance went on abated, he tired of the racket she was producing. He left the bedside for a brief moment and came back to sit at the head of the bed. In the middle of an outcry, Alexandria recoiled as he stuffed a gag into her mouth.

"There you go, princess. Fits nice and snug." He said, as he secured the gag with straps that ran behind her head. "Now nobody would be able to recognise you. Imagine, the princess, of Corrongate no less, stripped naked, tied and gagged, like some oriental concubine." He smacked her ass and she moaned into the gag.

"You like that don't you? All of this has turned you on hasn't it? Being abducted on your front doorstep; naked in front of a stranger; pawed over by him... For all your airs, you ain't much different from the wenches I bring in from the village. But I've got something for you. I'm sure you'll love it, princess."

With that he went away, leaving Alexandria bound and helpless. Going through her head was the molestation she had been witness to, her future in his hands, and the burning question: who, after all, is he? For she was unable to identify his voice.

Soon he was back and the answer to her first query was resolved. The distinctive sound of a cane cutting into the air carried to her ears. She couldn't believe that he was going to use a cane on her. Who did he think he was? Flashbacks of her first night with her husband, all those months ago, leapt to Alexandria's mind. How he had been about to whip her, but decided not to in the end. It looked like she was going to find out what she had missed now. Feeling the cane lightly touch her bottom, she shied instinctively away from it, but there was nowhere for her to go. She had escaped its kiss before by being as submissive and docile as possible to her husband, but there was no way she could bargain with her captor in her current position. Rubbing the cane back and forth across her ass, he murmured:

"There, there, it's about time someone took you in hand... though by the looks of things, this is not the first time you've had something laid across those rosy cheeks. Did my little princess misbehave in her big castle? Was she punished severely? And I was so hoping I would be the first man to whip you."

With that he brought his arm up and with a crack brought it down again.

"Owwwww," she screamed, her voice muffled by the gag, her legs straining at their restraints.

"Ha, I think I've hit a nerve, no?"

Taking a sadistic delight in her expectation of the pain to come, he stroked her bottom with the cane and lifting it once more pretended to strike. The whistling of the cane made her flinch and clench her cheeks together.

"We can't have that, can we princess? Relax." He softly massaged her buttocks with one hand. "I said relax! Things will only go harder for you if you disobey me." Hating herself for it, Alexandria did her best to comply, fearing the worse if she resisted.

"That's much better," he whispered. He then proceeded nevertheless to lay into her with the cane, until she was thrashing franticly around, weeping into her gag. After a while he tired. Her bottom was now a deep shade of red, criss-crossed with welts.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet, girl," He said as he came around to the head of the bed and pulled off her blindfold in one quick jerk. "Recognise me?"

Through her tear-filled eyes, she looked up and saw the Baron; he had a longer title of course Munchhausen---- of some house or other, but throughout the land he was generally known simply as the Baron, so was his reputation and fame. She had always known him as a somewhat distant friend to her husband; meeting him briefly at a few dinner engagements at the castle, they must have exchanged pleasantries, discussed the political climate... she could not think of any offence that she had committed to him that would make him kidnap and bind her in such a predicament.

"I've been looking forward to this moment for some time, princess. To have you like this... at my mercy. It's no good looking up at me with those pleading eyes. I'm going to take what is rightfully mine now. "

With that said he grabbed a pillow and with one hand lifted her up, and with the other slid it underneath her hips. Her ass was now pointing to the ceiling. Alexandria felt unbearably vulnerable; as confused as she was over the meaning of his words -- rightfully mine -- she was more worried about what he was going to take from her. Twisting her head around she noticed out of the corner of her eyes that the Baron has disrobed; he had an erection, and with one hand he was stroking it as his eyes bore down on her, forcing her to look away. He climbed aboard the bed and began to tease her opening with his cock, brushing it along the slit. Despite her best efforts Alexandria was getting turned on; the whipping earlier had hurt, but that was not to say she hadn't found it stimulating. After all she was used to associating the pain of being chastised with the pleasure of sex with her husband that came afterwards. To be feeling it with a stranger was a completely different matter though, and she felt ashamed as she no longer rigorously tried to escape his probing.

"Oh my, but aren't you wet. And there was me thinking Neb had gotten himself a little chaste puritan for a wife. Wonder if he knows what a dirty bitch you are? Let's see how dirty you are, princess. Shall we?"

Felling his cock edge against her pussy was bad enough, but when he started to raise it further up, in the direction of her asshole, Alexandria really began to struggle against her bonds.

"Mmmmmm," Was all the vocal protest she could muster, the gag still firmly in place. The Baron took his time, gently easing his quite sizable cock into the tight hole. Alexandria tried yelling through the gag, trying to convey how much pain she was in, but nothing came out and even if it had the Baron surely wouldn't have listened, for he was taking too much pleasure sinking his member into her tight ass to give up on it now.

"Your first time, no? Tell me when you start enjoying yourself?"

He loosened her gag so she could speak, but as he did so he began to pump back and forth, so all Alexandria was able to do was grind her teeth and bite her tongue, not wanting to give the Baron the pleasure of seeing her begging for him to stop. He rode her ass, his hands on her hips, making sure that with every thrust he hit rock bottom and made her wince.

"Please... Please let me go. I'll do anything, anything you want. I'm... begging you." Alexandria forced out of her mouth, unable to deal with the sensation, the ignominy of being sodomised any longer.

"Would you now? Well we'll soon see later, but first..."

The Baron built up steam; thrusting into the princess's ass his pulsating cock, maintaining a steady rhythm, he took her anal virginity and with strokes ever-increasing he ejaculated within her. Withdrawing from her ass, the sperm oozing from her gaping hole, he untied her and gathered her in his arms. She was too exhausted to fight any more.

"I have something to tell you, princess. Your husband, ole' Neb, is a good friend of mine and a long time ago him and I made a pack. You know what this pack was about? It was about our spouses. Why, at that time we were both single, living the bachelor life, but we made a deal if we were to marry, we would share our wives. He took my wife a few years back and I have eagerly been waiting the moment when he was to marry. I have you for the week now. My wife will be in here soon to clear you up. I have much planned for us to do together in the next couple of days."

With that said he kissed her forehead and left the room, locking the door behind him, leaving the Princess Alexandria feeling used, betrayed and wary of what the future held in store for her.