Princess & The Pirates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, don’t! Please stop, you mustn’t touch me there!” she begged.

Isabella’s response was to move her juice-covered finger up the slit and rub it around Anne’s tightly puckered anus. This brought more gasps and protests from the sweet captive.

“This is your last chance to submit willingly and avoid the pain, darling,” offered the Spanish woman. “Just ask to suck Edwarde’s cock.”

“No, never!” Lady Anne replied defiantly.

Isabella nodded to Jacques, who removed one of the irons from the brazier. The glowing end formed a small letter ‘S’, forSword, the name of the ship. He approached the kneeling captive, and Anne could feel the heat of the iron although it was still a foot from her behind. The crew stared in silence, many of them stroking their hard cocks. The men holding her down tightened their grips, and Isabella nodded once more.

Lady Anne shrieked as the red-hot iron touch her unblemished buttock. The men held her tightly as Jacques pressed the brand into her virgin flesh. Her screams stopped only when she fainted, then he withdrew the iron. An inch-high letter ‘S’ was now permanently seared into her noble bottom. While Anne was unconscious, Isabella rubbed the burned spot with some cream she had bought from a voodoo woman on Hispaniola. It contained herbs that would deaden the pain and speed the healing process. Nonetheless, the young aristocrat would forever bear that letter.

Jean-Paul splashed a handful of water on Anne’s face to revive her. She opened her eyes, red from crying, and looked up at him. He was holding the whip now. Her mouth was open, and a trickle of saliva hung from her lips. Her will to resist was thoroughly broken. She spoke, her voice now hoarse from screaming.

“Please, please don’t hurt me anymore,” she croaked, “I’ll do whatever you want, I swear.”

“Then say what Isabella told you to say,” he answered. “Ask to suck Edwarde’s cock.”

She hesitated, her upbringing making the words stick in her throat. She was still being held in the kneeling position, and Jean-Pierre looked at the brazier. That was all the threat she needed.

“All right, all right, I’ll say it,” she said quickly. After a few seconds she said, “I want to suck Edwarde”, so softly that they could barely hear her. He cracked the quirt across her silken back, and her whole body jerked.

“Not good enough, wench,” commanded Jean-Pierre. “Louder, and say ‘I want to suck Edwarde’s COCK!”

“I WANT TO SUCK EDWARDE’S COCK!” she shouted. “Is that good enough for you, you beast? I WANT TO SUCK EDWARDE’S COCK!”

“Much better,cheri, much better,” he said. “Edwarde, she’s all yours.”

The men who were holding Anne let go of her legs, and Jacques unfastened the chains binding her hands. She was still on her knees, rubbing her wrists to get back the circulation. The big African stepped forward. His large cock was still wet and hard from Isabelle’s oral attentions, and it was directly in front of Lady Anne’s pretty face.

“Go on, wench, touch it. It won’t bite!” ordered Edwarde. The crew laughed.

She reached out her hand and gingerly touched the black cock with the tips of her fingers. She pulled back as if startled, and whispered,

“It’s hot!”

“Yes, it is. Isn’t that nice?” Isabella said. “Go ahead, put your fingers around it.”

Anne reached for it again and gently curled her small hand around it. Her fingers did not quite close around its girth. She could not believe that she was kneeling naked in front of a mob of buccaneers and holding a black man’s erect member. She bent forward and lightly touched her lips to the tip of his cock. When she pulled back, a thin string of pre-cum connected his dickhead and her lips, stretching until it snapped. Her little tongue slipped out and licked up the drop on her lip. She found the taste exciting, as she had when Isabella kissed her.

“Come on, now,” urged Edwarde, “Stop stalling.”

“I don’t know what to do,” she whimpered.

“Let me help you,” offered Isabella.

Anne turned to see Isabella kneeling beside her. She had removed her clothes and was now completely naked. The Englishwoman saw that her skin bore several tattoos; on her shoulder, her back, and her full round bottom. She took the cock from Anne and licked the head, then put it in her mouth. Making a tight seal with her lips, she moved her head up and down on the big cock, fucking him with her mouth. Pulling the wet dick from her mouth she offered it to Anne.

“Now you try,” she said.

Anne opened wide and put her lips around the head of his dick. She slid it in until her mouth was filled, then moved her head up and down as Isabella had done. As Lady Anne warmed to her task, she moved her head faster, taking more of the length into her salivating mouth. As she worked on sucking, Isabella was kissing and licking the part of the shaft that was outside of Anne’s mouth. She ducked her head under and licked at his smooth scrotum, taking each of his balls into her mouth and gently sucking them. Lady Anne took the hint, and pulling the cock from her lips she, too, licked the shaft and sucked on his balls. The musky taste excited her, as did the whole experience of being completely dominated and used by the pirates. She had waited so long for a man to touch her, and now that she had no choice all her pent up desires came flooding out.

She was sucking hard now, bobbing her head furiously as saliva and pre-cum ran from her lips to drip from her chin. She was lost in her sucking, reveling in the taste and feel of the big cock in her mouth, submitting completely. Her pussy was dripping, and her smooth ass was wet with the leaking juices. Isabella reached under the kneeling Lady and played with her steaming slit, rubbing her clit and teasing the orifice of her virgin pussy.

Lady Anne didn’t realize what was happening when Edwarde gasped and she felt his organ swell in her mouth. Suddenly he was cumming, and great streamers of jizz shot from the end of his cock to fill her mouth. So caught up was she that she didn’t think about it, she didn’t stop sucking, she just swallowed rapidly as her throat filled with sperm. He was cumming faster than she could swallow, and it poured from her lips and down her chin to drip onto her swollen breasts.

When he finished he pulled his cock from her mouth and she panted,

“Oh, god, I liked it! I want more!”

Isabella took her hand and guided her over to the same hatch cover on which she had lost her own virginity. Blankets had been spread over it, and she told Anne to lie down. Anne looked up at her and asked in a voice trembling with excitement,

“Are they going to do it now? Are they going to take me?”

“Yes,querido, it is going to happen now,” whispered Isabella. “I will get you ready.”

Kneeling between the English noblewoman’s spread thighs, Isabella kissed her wet open slit. Anne groaned as the girl licked her pussy, lapping at her clit. After the pain and cruelty she had suffered, the sudden tenderness overwhelmed her emotions. When Anne was gasping and writhing, Isabella beckoned to Renoir. Captain Renoir came forward, his erect cock in his hand. Isabella sucked it into her mouth to wet it, then guided it to Lady Anne’s virgin pussy. She rubbed the head in the juicy slit, bumping it over her clit several times before placing it at the tight unused vaginal opening.

“Yes, yes, I’m ready,” moaned Lady Anne. “Oh yes, take me, put it in. I’ve waited so long!”

Renoir pressed forward, meeting resistance from her virgin hymen, then pushing past the thin membrane to deflower the moaning princess. As his hard cock slid slowly into her passage she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips, drawing him deeper into her body. She needed no time to adjust, to absorb this new use of her pussy. Years of frustration had prepared her more than enough. The tight flesh of her vaginal walls clung to his cock, squeezing it as he pumped in and out. Juice poured from her passage as his wet balls slapped against her clenching asshole. Now she thrust her hips up to meet his, slamming her pelvis against him. Her arms were around his neck, hanging on for dear life as he fucked her hard. She could feel the tool stretching her, filling her, banging her cervix, and she loved it!

“Oh, yes, yes, oh god yes! So good…so good…so good,” she chanted, enjoying her first fuck like few woman ever do.

With the delicate pink lips of her blonde pussy wrapped tightly around his dick, her throbbing little clitoris rode along the shaft, driving her insane. He kept it up, drilling her relentlessly, pushing her to her first climax. She opened her eyes and the sight of Isabelle and the lust-mad crew staring at her pushed her over the top. She gasped and cried out, screaming as she came,

“Aahh…aahhh…aaahhhhh…oh yessssss…AAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!”

More juice squirted from her pussy, soaking her thighs and the blanket under her ass. Her orgasm wracked her body for several minutes, leaving her limp and panting, drenched in sweat. Renoir pulled out from her pulsating vagina without having cum yet.

Without giving her time to rest, Jacques pushed her legs back and two men grabbed her ankles. He plunged his hard cock into her now opened pussy and thrust in and out until she began to push back. She put her arms around his neck and humped her pelvis against his, but just as she felt she might spend again, he pulled out.

“No! No! Don’t stop…it feels so good…do it more…put it back!” she pleaded.

“Patience, cheri. I have a treat for you,” he answered as he rubbed the plum of his cockhead up and down her gaping slot. Running it along her soaking wet ass crack he pressed it to her tight anus and pushed against the resisting sphincter.

She could not even imagine such a thing, and she protested loudly,

“Oh my dear god, NO! Not there…not in my bottom…god help me you’ll kill me!”

But he pressed on until the head popped inside her tight ring of muscle. He held still to allow time for her back passage to adjust, then slowly moved it in and out, advancing more with each thrust. Soon he was sliding the full length of his member into her upturned ass, fucking her deeply. She soon found it pleasurable, and moaned encouragement as she was sodomized in front of her pirate captors.

“Yes, it’s good…it’s good…do it…do it,” she gasped.

The naked Isabella kneeled next to Lady Anne’s head and whispered in her ear,

“It’s called ‘fucking’, sweetheart. Ask him to FUCK you!”

Anne had never used the crude Anglo-Saxon vulgarity before, but the forbidden word just inflamed her passion now.

“Yes…yes…he’s fucking me…fucking me! FUCK ME…FUCK ME…fuck my ass…fuck my ass with your big fucking dirty pirate COCK!”

Several of the crew applauded and some cheered at this sign of further surrender.

“Bravo, Lady, bravo!”

“The Lady is a whore after all, eh,mes amis?”

“Fuck her ass, fuck the slut!”

Captain Renoir moved over to her head and pushed his cock against her mouth. She opened her lips without hesitation and he shoved it into her hot mouth. In addition to the taste of cock, which she now knew she loved, she could taste her own pussy on his dick. The musky combination of pheromones was like a drug that inflamed her passion and made her suck harder on his cock. He fucked her mouth like it was a pussy, causing a mixture of her saliva and his pre-cum to squirt from her lips with each in stroke. She used her tongue, wiggling it wildly around the head when she had enough room in her mouth.

Meanwhile Jacques was pounding her stuffed back passage. The ring of her sphincter was stretched tightly around his fat prick, and her ass muscles squeezed and milked his cock until he could no longer stand it. He yelled out, then thrust hard into her ass and came, shooting a huge load of sperm into her plundered behind. She loved the feeling of the hot seed filling her bottom, and she pulled her lips off the Captain’s cock to urge him on.

“Yes…yes…fill me…fill my ass with your hot seed…oh god, it’s so hot!”

Hearing her beg for more pirate cum up her ass pushed Renoir over the top, and he pumped his cock as he shot a thick streamer of cum over her lips and into her mouth. Shot after shot landed on the beautiful noblewoman’s face, and she held her mouth open to catch as much of the tangy treat as she could on her tongue. The buccaneers filled Lady Anne with cum at both ends, and when they finished she hungrily swallowed the load in her mouth.

Rough hands grabbed her as more pirates fell on the sweating, naked fuck-slave. They pulled her over on her back on top of one man, who easily slotted his cock into her sperm-slickened anus. Another climbed between her legs and slid his hard prick into her open pussy. She loved the full feeling of being stuffed this way in both of her holes, and she wiggled her hips trying to get as much cock into her body as she could. Several pirates stood around her face, jacking their dicks and taking turns shoving them into her slobbering mouth. As each one came, he shot his seed over her face, and she held her mouth open and stuck out her tongue to catch and swallow the steaming loads. She had another wrenching climax as she gulped down jizz and squeezed her passages around the plundering cocks.

The men fucking her hot channels came and were quickly replaced by others. They fucked her in teams, one in each hole and several at her mouth. Lady Anne Richmond was having so many orgasms she no longer knew when one ended and the next began. At one point she looked over to see the naked, tattooed Isabella, large breasts swinging, gold nipple rings glistening, as she too fucked the pirates in clusters. After several hours of the insane buccaneer orgy all the men were spent. Lady Anne Richmond and Dona Isabella de la Vega, both of noble birth and upbringing, lay on their backs on the deck of theGolden Sword covered from head to toe in pirate sperm. Isabella got up and came over to where Lady Anne lay panting and cooing. She slid her sticky body onto Anne’s with her head facing Anne’s feet, and lowered her sperm filled crotch down onto the English noblewoman’s face. The accumulated loads of sperm dripped from Isabella’s gaping pussy and ass into Lady Anne’s open mouth. As Anne swallowed the mouthfuls of male fluid, Isabella went to work on the English girl’s well-fucked holes, sucking up the seed and licking her swollen pussy and clit. Arms and legs entangled, the two beautiful noblewomen managed to achieved yet another orgasm as they sucked and cleaned each other while the exhausted pirates watched.

Lady Anne Richmond was now a member of the buccaneer settlement on Tortuga. That night they ate and drank heartily, celebrating the treasure they had captured from the English ship, including the beautiful noblewoman. Anne was gloriously happy, excited about her new life and her new friend, Isabella. As the crew drank, they offered toasts to their bounty and to Anne and Isabella. They also offered traditional irreverent buccaneer toasts against the crown and the authorities.

Renoir stood and shouted as he raised his tankard, “To the devil with King Charles!” The company roared and lifted their mugs.

“To the devil with King Louis!” bellowed Jacques, followed by another roar.

Now Lady Anne Richmond stood. Trousers and boots, a white silk blouse and a red sash had replaced her aristocratic gown. One hand rested on Isabella’s shoulder, the other held a tankard of ale. A hush fell over the room as she raised her mug.

“To the devil with Sir William Richmond!” she shouted, and the loudest cheer of all shook the house.

*****************

To the reader: If you enjoyed this chapter of Princess & The Pirates please vote, and as always I welcome your feedback and suggestions.

-Hamilton_g

12