Princess & The Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, all right! I can't stand it! Please fuck my mouth with your cock! There I've said it! Cock…cock…fuck…fuck...fuck my mouth! Shove that big hot cock in my mouth and let me suck it!"

He responded by doing just what she asked. He shoved his hard dick into the girl's open mouth. Her lips closed around the head, and her tongue frantically licked the pre-cum from under the collar of his gathered foreskin. She was surprised by how hot and silky it felt in her mouth, and she wanted to touch it with her fingers, to feel his ball sack hanging below, to pump the shaft. But her hands were still bound to the torture device, and he thrust in and out, fucking her mouth. The pirate seemed to read her mind, because just then he took out his big knife and cut the ropes holding her wrists. With her hands free she grasped the big rod, stroking it and pumping the shaft while the leaking head filled her mouth. Pirate pre-cum and her own saliva dripped from her lips and down her chin.

"By Davy Jones, she's a natural-born cocksucker!" exclaimed one pirate.

Isabella sucked frantically, drunk with the musky flavor of hot prick and cock juice. Captain Renoir pulled his dick out of her sucking mouth and Jacques pulled his finger from her tight virgin pussy so the Captain could bestow the first fuck upon the lust-crazed princess. Suddenly empty at both ends, she whined and pleaded,

"No…no…please…don't leave me! I need you in me, fill me, please!"

Then she felt the Captain rub his cock along her gushing hairless pussy crease. At first she thought it was his finger again, and she moaned in pleasure as the probe bumped over her raw clit several times. But she became aware that whatever was the source of the delicious friction was larger than his finger, and she realized it must be his manhood just as he pressed it against the virgin opening. She held her breath as he pushed forward, her tiny orifice resisting the rude intrusion. But he pressed harder, and slowly the enormous head began to stretch the tight pussy. The hole expanded until the wide rim of Renoir's throbbing dickhead popped inside the whimpering girl's untouched vaginal canal.

"Oh...OH MY!…oh sweet lord! Holy Mary Mother of God!" the devout young princess was babbling and praying as the massive instrument entered her body a millimeter at a time. He moved steadily forward until her snug vagina was filled with hard pirate dick. Then he stopped and waited for her pussy to adjust to the intrusion. But pussies are made to take cocks, and Isabella's was no exception. Slowly the tight canal expanded and Renoir began to slide out a few centimeters, then back in. His strokes got longer, and almost imperceptibly Isabella began to push back to meet his thrusts. With each stroke she let out a tiny moan, and he soon was sliding the full length of his rock hard fuck-stick into the hot girl's trembling body. She was now shoving back hard, trying to get him as deep as possible. The big purple head of his dick was bumping against her virgin cervix and the feeling made her even crazier with lust.

Jacques had been pumping his engorged prick, and now he was ready to use her mouth. He moved closer and she opened her lips without hesitation as he slid into her hot oral cavity. The virgin princess was now filled with cock at both ends while the pirate crew looked on. Most of them had their pricks out and were stroking them while they watched. Renoir placed his hands on Isabella's perfect firm round ass cheeks and spread them open, exposing her puckered asshole and giving the men a clear view of his juice-covered dick stretching her pussy. With each thrust the young woman's glistening labia pushed in, and with each outstroke the tight flesh pulled out, clinging to his fat cock.

Unable to resist any longer, the men gathered around the once-proud princess. Rough hands were all over her silken body, feeling her big breasts, pinching her nipples, stroking her ass, even probing her hairless puckered anus. She loved it. Wild with repressed fuck-need and masochistic lust, she reveled in her degradation.

Jacques was now close to cumming, and the innocent girl was in for a new surprise. His thrusts into her sucking mouth became faster, but she had no clue as to what was about to happen. Suddenly she felt his already huge member expand, further stretching her lips. Then he thrust forward into her wet mouth and froze, and a thick bolt of hot pirate cum shot from his dickhead and filled her throat. The smell of hot sperm filled her nostrils as the puzzled sweetheart realized that this must be his seed. Her lips were stretched so closely around the massive cock that it formed a tight seal and none of the hot slime could escape. She had no choice but to swallow as the hot juice poured from his dick. To her surprise she loved the taste, and gulped it down eagerly. Jacques pulled his spurting dick from her mouth, thick cum pouring from her lips. He pumped his cock, and she stared wide-eyed as the tiny slit opened and another rope of white jizz shot from the end of his penis and into her open lips. She was thrilled at being able to watch the seed shoot from his prick and still have it in her mouth so she could gulp it down. Another spurt landed on her lips, and another across her delicate nose and soft cheek. A seemingly endless supply of jizz shot from his big cock and splattered the lovely face of the innocent princess. Whatever landed in her mouth she swallowed, but much of it covered her aristocratic features, dripping from her nose, lips and chin.

While Jacques was still cumming, another of the pirates who had been pumping his dick and feeling her tits also began to cum. He aimed at her face, and suddenly two big hard dicks were shooting jizz on her face and into her mouth. She didn't even flinch, she just held her lips open and swallowed the mixed sperm as it coated her tongue and filled her mouth.

The Captain was ready for something else, so when the men finished cumming on the girl's pretty face he pulled out of her pussy. Cum sprayed from her mouth as she blubbered through sperm-covered lips,

"No, don't! Please don't stop! I want you in me!"

Ignoring her pleas he used his knife to cut the ropes that still bound her ankles to the bondage frame, and lifted her off. He carried her as if she were weightless over to the raised hatch cover where she had been shaved. Someone had covered it with a pile of blankets to make a softer surface, and as he dropped the whimpering princess on top her large firm breasts jiggled and swayed. He pushed her legs apart, but he didn't need to force them. She spread her legs open eagerly, waiting for him to re-enter her dilated pussy. Her shaved crotch was covered with a combination of her own juice and pirate pre-cum. She was wet from her belly to the middle of her glistening thighs. Her face was covered with jizz, and she was using her fingers to push the gobs of cum from her cheeks into her mouth, sucking the musky juice from her fingers and swallowing it. She thrust one sperm-covered hand down to her spread pussy and rubbed at her inflamed clit button.

Men surrounded her, some holding her wrists, while others held her ankles and pulled her legs back. This raised her ass, displaying her wet pussy and tiny asshole. Renoir positioned himself at her raised crotch, smacking her open pussy with his long hard on, torturing the hopelessly aroused darling girl. He slid the cock along her crack from her clit to her asshole, up and down until she was begging.

"Please don't make me wait, put it in! Fuck me, please! I want you in me…please, in me!"

He stopped sliding around in her open crotch, and she thought finally he would fuck her. But she was puzzled because the head of his dick was resting at her back hole, not her pussy hole. Had he made a mistake? Surely he couldn't intend to…!?

"OH GOD NO!! You can't! STOP! IT WON'T FIT!"

But he had already begun to push his big cock into her ass. She shrieked and tried to pull free, but the men held her tightly as he forced his cock into her tiny virgin rectum. When she felt it slide into her behind she had held her breath, expecting to be torn open. But the finger-fucking he had done earlier had loosened her sphincter, and because of that and the copious quantity of juice that had run from her pussy and into her ass crack, his dick entered her ass with less trouble than it might have. As when he fucked her pussy, he held still and waited for the flesh to stretch and accommodate his girth. When she realized she was not going to be torn open, she began to breathe again. The pain was intense at first, but slowly her ass tunnel relaxed and the pain was replaced with a full feeling. Now he began to move, slowly at first. She noticed that it was not hurting at all now; in fact there was a strange stimulating feeling. It was different than the feeling when he had fucked her pussy, but not bad. The men stopped holding her, and she put her hands behind her knees and held her own legs back. Tentatively she began to push back as his strokes became steady.

"Oh God", she thought, "I'm being fucked in my bottom in front of a crew of filthy pirates!" This thought was actually stimulating to her and she became more aroused as he picked up his pace and started to saw in and out of her packed bottom. "Oh sweet Jesus," she thought, "I like it! God help me I like it!"

Out loud she began to gasp out encouragement,

"Oh, yes! Do it! Fuck my tight ass! Fuck me hard!"

Renoir was fucking her hard, using the beautiful girl's ass like a pussy. He began to cum, and his cock swelled and shot a huge wad of steaming hot cum into her ass tunnel. She screamed,

"Oh God, yes! Shoot that hot seed into my ass! Fuck me like a whore!"

He pulled out and held his squirting dick at the entrance to her ass. The hole was stretched open, gaping wide and unable to close. The men stared in disbelief as he pumped the open pit full of white-hot jizz.

"Yes!" screamed the sweet girl, "Fill me…fill my ass with your seed!"

He shoved his cock back into her wide-open ass, fucking her jizz-filled tunnel.

"My mouth…put it in my mouth! I want to taste it!"

She already knew she loved the taste of male seed, now she wanted it from her ass. He obliged by pulling out of her rectum. His dick was still erect, but shrunken just enough so that the foreskin had slipped halfway over the cockhead. His prick was covered in the cum from her ass, with a large quantity trapped under the foreskin. She dropped her legs and he moved to her head, shoving the dripping organ at her face. She grasped the base and hungrily licked it all over, gathering the jizz on her tongue and swallowing noisily. She concentrated on his foreskin, licking around the loose collar of skin and working her tongue under the rim to suck up the trapped jizz. It had the same wonderful scent of maleness as before, but with the wicked taste of her own ass added. She had surrendered completely to the most depraved lust, and wanted more.

She spat out the now clean cock and gasped,

"More. I want more! Do anything you want to me, just give me more!"

The men lifted her up as one of the pirates lay down on his back, his erection sticking straight up. They placed her on top of him and he grabbed his cock and held it at her pussy as they lowered her down onto it. She immediately began to hump wildly, fucking herself on his dick. But when he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly so that she couldn't move she was puzzled. Suddenly she felt someone behind her, and she realized what he was doing. The pirate behind her placed his cock at her asshole and thrust into her wide-stretched ass easily in one move. She now had two big cocks in her body at once, plunging into her pussy and lubricated ass. She could feel the thin wall of flesh that separated the two erect dicks being rubbed between them. Her whole lower body felt stuffed, and she loved it, wiggling and thrusting back. She sat up straight to see three men in front of her, their hard cocks standing at attention. She grasped one in each hand and looked at the cock in the middle. The man was a jet black African, and she eagerly plunged her mouth over his enormous cock, the girth stretching her red lips to the limit. A few hours ago she had been an innocent virgin princess, and now here she was on the deck of a pirate ship with three cocks inside her body and one in each hand, being fucked like a seasoned harlot while slurping and sucking like mad on a black cock.

The idea was too much for the innocent girl, and she felt a sensation she had never experienced. It was her approaching orgasm, and it hit her completely by surprise. She thought she might be dying as she began convulsing and spasming. The black cock was wrenched from her mouth, and her eyes rolled back in her head as sperm and saliva drooled from her lips. The rough crew found this amusing, and they laughed and made derisive comments as she shook and trembled in her first orgasm ever.

"Look, the harlot spends!"

"What a cunt!"

"Cum, you whore, cum!"

She dimly realized this was yet another wonderful thing she had not known, and she continued humping the cocks inside her, drawing out the wonderful spasms. Her orgasmic writhing caused her vaginal muscles to squeeze and milk the big cock inside her and brought off the man in her pussy. It was the first load of male seed to bathe the walls of her tender vagina. As the hot liquid injection filled her channel and blasted her cervix, it brought her over the edge of another wracking spend.

"By the cock of the devil, the bitch is cumming again!"

She still had a cock in each hand, jerking the purple rods while holding onto them for support. She felt them both begin to jerk, and she opened her eyes in time to see thick streamers of cum fly from the dickheads and hit her in the face. She opened her mouth wide, eager to catch the foul juice on her tongue. It filled her mouth and she swallowed in big gulps, not wanting to lose any of the precious fluid. Much of it missed her mouth and draped her face with white streamers. The African now shoved his massive black cock back into the defiled princess's dripping mouth and discharged his colossal balls directly into her throat. The liquid load filled her gullet faster than she could swallow, and with her stretched lips sealed around the coal-black shaft the fluid backed up into her nasal passages and ran from her nostrils. She pulled her head off his spewing prick to avoid drowning in the black man's sperm and the remainder of his load spurted onto her face. As she gasped for air, the pirate implanted in her ass shot his seed into her guts, the hot liquid searing the delicate tissues of her rectal passage.

They pulled their softening cocks from the young noblewoman's forever-stretched passages and placed the sperm-drenched aristocrat on her back on the blankets. The pirates gathered around her, holding her wrists and ankles so that she could not move. She was still burning with fuck-need, her spread crotch running with sperm and her own vaginal fluids. Their cruel faces stared down at her and she wondered what they were going to do to her next. She wanted them to use her in the vilest ways possible; she knew she deserved to be degraded and defiled for her evil lust. She looked up and saw Captain Renoir looking down at her. He took a piece of her ruined gown and used it to wipe some of the cum off her breasts. She thought perhaps he was being kind by trying to clean her up. His hand felt between her legs and rubbed at her inflamed clitoris. She whimpered at the stimulation, trying to hump her hips up to meet the invading fingers. As he rubbed her clit he called to Jacques,

"Bring me the needles, Jacques, the little slave is ready for her piercing!"

"No, please, don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want!"

The Captain laughed, "Of course you will. You have already revealed yourself to be a lusty whore. But you cannot be a member of the crew unless you are pierced."

"My ears are already pierced, sir. I will wear rings in my ears as you wish."

"Quiet, slut. I will tell you what you will wear."

Isabella looked around at the men and saw they all had pierced ears with gold hoops, some with several in one ear. Perhaps he intended to create additional piercings in her ears.

Jacques handed the Captain several needles about four inches long. They were sharp and thick, used for sewing the heavy canvas sailcloth. He held one close to her face, her eyes widened with fear. With a sense of horror she realized that she was also feeling aroused. How was it possible that she was stimulated by the idea of being pierced in front of the evil pirate crew?

"Dear God," she thought, "is there no end to my depravity? Truly I deserve to suffer for my sins!"

Her guilty thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Renoir cupped one of her large breasts in his hand, and pinched the nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, no! Not that, not my breast! Please, please, don't!"

"Hold her tight! Keep her legs spread so we can see how her pussy reacts to the piercing!"

Her shaved crotch was spread wide. The lips were open and puffy from her arousal and the fucking she had received. Her precious clit was red and swollen, protruding from its little hood for all the pirates to see. He squeezed the flesh of her breast tip in his fingers and pulled it away from her body, stretching the nipple and areola. The sweet captive stared in horror at his hands, unable to look away as the large needle came closer to the delicate pink flesh of her bosom. She jerked when the sharp point pricked her silken skin at the base of her nipple, but they held her down and she could not move. The Captain pressed the needle slowly into her flesh, prolonging the torture. The skin broke, and the needle moved inexorably deeper, burrowing through her breast tip. She screamed and struggled, but to no avail. A single drop of her noble blood ran down the swell of her generous breast and onto her belly as the point of the needle came out the other side of her flesh. He slid the needle back and forth, enlarging the hole. The pain was intense, and she screamed into the Caribbean sky. Suddenly she was seized with a convulsion, and the men watched in awe as the delicate princess had an orgasm in front of them from the nipple piercing. They watched her erect clit twitching rhythmically between her swollen labia and saw sweet juice squirt from her pussy and drench her thighs.

"Goddamn, the wench is cumming from the piercing!"

Captain Renoir pulled the needle out of the nipple and inserted a gold ring into the fresh hole. He moved it around in the tiny orifice and pulled on it, stretching the beauty's breast flesh. The cruel Captain reached between her spread legs and shoved a finger into her pussy, stirring it around and coating it with her abundant juice. Then he rubbed the sticky fluid on her other nipple before stretching it away from her chest and thrusting the needle straight through the flesh in one sudden move. Unbelievably the abused princess instantly had yet another wrenching orgasm. He inserted a gold hoop into this nipple also. Then he took his erect prick in his hand and moved between her legs. He shoved it deep into the sobbing girl's still-cumming pussy in one thrust. It filled her channel and stretched the sweetheart's pussy lips like tight bands around the shaft. She felt as though his cock was filling her up to her chest. As he plunged in and out of her body her engorged clitoris, still twitching from her orgasm, rubbed along the shaft. He reached for the rings in her bruised nipples and pulled on them, stretching her taught flesh and causing more pain. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him deeper into her screaming pussy, arching her back and convulsing in a massive continuous orgasm. As she flung her head from side to side she opened her eyes and saw the faces of the crew staring in disbelief. Never had they seen any woman get such pleasure from all manner of degradation and abuse, let alone a princess!