Princess and the Punk Ch. 02

Story Info
She experiences something new; he falls for a prep.
2.2k words
4.52
20.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers

Part 1

All Rob could think about as he watched Jenny's friend drive them away was the way she felt in his arms. When she had laid her head against him as he helped her to the car he thought he was going to loose it right there. He wanted nothing more then to throw her against the car and kiss her until she begged him for more.

Absent mindedly Rob opened the door to his apartment. Locking it behind him he made his way to his room, not bothering to shut the door behind him. Sitting on the edge of his bed he thought about the look on her face when he had touched her side and it made him smile. Leaning back slowly he recalled her quick breathing and the way she had bit her lip. The picture made him grunt as he twitched alive. How he wanted to taste those lips. It was the most seductive thing he had ever seen.

Opening up his pants he pushed them and his boxers past his knees to the floor. Free from the pressure of his clothes he sprang to life. Lightly gripping himself he began to squeeze as he thought of her. He remembered the tantalizing thoughts of her lips on him and gave a shudder as he began to stoke himself.

In his mind he could see her naked slowly riding him. Her small breasts bouncing lightly as her pussy tightly stroked him, her eyes closed and biting her lip. He gave another groan as he sped up. He could see himself lightly pinch her nipples and make her moan, rolling her head back. She begged him for harder, faster. His back arched as he reached his climax, a thick stream of semen landed on his shirt as he kept pumping.

He laid there until his breathing became normal again. Sitting up he stripped off his shirt. The large muscles in his arms tensed as he tossed it to the hamper imagining her hands running over his chest. Undoing his boots was rather painful due to the erection and he finally kicked everything away and went to the shower.

Stepping in the cool water made him shiver only adding to his excitement. He stood with his head under the water for several moments, hoping to wash out the thoughts of her in the shower with him. He propped one arm against the shower, leaning forward still under the water, and the other began to stoke himself.

He could smell the soft sent of strawberries as her wet hair clung to her face. Water droplets were falling from her breasts as she ran her fingers down his chest and thighs, slowly lowering herself to plant wet kisses against his stomach, kissing lower and lower slowly. His hips thrust against his hand as he imagined her lips covering the shaft and her tongue flicking against the head. He could feel the heat of her mouth engulf him as he looked into those beautiful blue eyes.

Pumping and thrusting harder he groaned as water poured around his face. A few more thoughts of her lips wrapped around him and he muttered an 'oh Jenny' as he came again. His arm gave and he rested his head against the shower wall. The cool water now running down his back helped him regain his breathing.

Smiling to himself he pushed to lean back against the opposite wall. Whipping the water from his face he chuckled lightly. There had only been a few instances where he had masturbated multiple times in a row, none of them recent and none of them like this. He couldn't believe what this girl had done to him.

He stayed leaning against the wall in the shower for a little longer. He could see her perfectly. Her auburn hair in loose ringlets that fell around her face and to the small of her back, the light pink sweater adding a slight rose tint to her skin. He loved the way the top of the sweater fell of her shoulders and the fact that straps to her bra or a shirt were visible. He could practically taste the sweet flavored lip gloss. He was sure that's the type she would have seeing as how she seemed to bit her lip quite often.

The tight blue jeans seemed to cling to the curves of her body. She was rather thin, but her hips curved voluptuously. He was sure that she would have protruding hip bones concaving to her pubic bone. She had just come to his chest level meaning she tucked perfectly under his arm. He guessed she was about 5'5" or 5'6".

He smiled to himself as he thought of the type of girl he was typically attracted to: wild. It usually meant short skirts, tiny tops and tall heels. He shook his head and finished his shower, completely exhausted and still mostly unsatisfied.

Part 2

Jennifer ignored the rest of what her sister said on the way home. She gave a nod every once in a while when Virginia gave a concerned look and then would go back to looking out the window. She didn't have any answers for her sister - she barely had any for herself.

When they finally got back to their small apartment Jennifer quickly went to her room and locked the door. It would appear that the feelings from before weren't from the alcohol after all. Sighing as she fell on her bed she turned to stare the ceiling. She didn't think she was all that attractive and compared to her twin she certainly wasn't the looker, even though they were technically identical.

She felt the blush rush to her face as she thought about the fact that he must have thought she was pretty. When Virginia had walked away at the bar she thought she was going to die when his attention was still on her. Before moving to New York with Virginia, she hadn't been on many dates let alone had a boyfriend. While the number of dates she'd been on had sky rocketed, they hadn't been interested in her – they were simply the rejected or friend of the date.

A shiver ran down her back as she recalled his touch and being pulled into his arms. She bit her lip and closed her eyes remembering the feelings. When he had seemed to answer the question 'I wonder if he's really into me' with the "me too" her head had started to spin and she thought that she was going to float away when he pulled her to him.

She licked her lips as she remembered how hard his chest had felt against her hand. She imagined that he must work out regularly and the thought thrilled her. Even though she'd never been with a man, she knew from what her sister had told her that strong men could go for hours. She wondered what it would feel like to be in his arms, feeling him on her and in her at the same time.

Sighing hopelessly at the thought she stretched as she felt the moisture beginning to build between her legs. Reaching into the nightstand she pulled out her vibrator. Virginia had introduced it to her and had told her that it would make her feel great, which it did. It was a small bullet with a controller. She set it constant and touched it to the outside of her pants before turning it up to full power.

Through all her experimenting she had found that she liked to build up the sensation and tease herself. After placing the bullet fully against her, her body began to respond by rubbing back against her hand. Flustered by the sensation she quickly got up and undressed. After pulling off her boots she undid her pants. The thought came to her of disrobing for him and she slowly slid her pants off, sitting on the bed to keep running her hands down her legs. As she pulled the sweater off she felt a shiver rush through her body.

Looking across the room her reflection called to her from the floor mirror. She looked at herself there in her light pink bra and thong that read 'eat me'. Realizing what she had been wearing she began to giggle. She wondered what it would feel like to be touch there like that. Turning slightly she bundled her hair up to the top of her head and blew a kiss to the mirror which caused her to laugh again.

Settling back down on the bed she closed her eyes and tried to picture him. She couldn't remember everything about him, but she remembered his face and the way his hazel green eyes had made her blood turn to fire. Sighing lightly she began to trace her fingers over her abdomen and hips sending shivers through her body. Her chest began to ache against the bra and gingerly she undid the front hook. She could almost feel his fingertips spread the fabric away.

Her nipples were already hard and she traced small circles around both. She bit her lips as she could see him lying with her watching her which made her body tense and she pinched her nipples lightly. While they weren't large, a 34B, they were extremely sensitive to the point that she couldn't wear a bra after getting off work. Her back arched slightly from the sensation.

One hand strayed from her breast to her neck as she imagined him kissing and nipping his way to her breasts and continued slowly down. Slowly she slipped a hand under her panties and shuttered at the touch. Spreading her legs she touched the sensitive nub, slowly pulling the wetness up and around it. Her hips began to thrust against her movements as her lower body tensed. She licked her lips as the sensation grew before reaching for the vibrator.

Removing her hand from under her panties she touched the vibrating bullet's tip to her clit and her breath caught. She couldn't remember being this sensitive without actual contact of it and began to rock her hips against it. As her legs started to shake she pressed the full length of the toy against her and shuddered as the sensation washed over her. She tried to keep it in place until she felt like she would explode.

Giving her time to recover she lay there wondering if he would pleasure himself tonight. The thought of him touching himself while thinking of her sent a wave of emotion through her body and she picked the vibrator back up. This time setting to pulse she pushed it under the thin cloth. Before it had fully touched her, her hips began to thrust against the toy.

She'd only seen nude men online, some of it porn and tried to imagine what it would feel like. Her sister had told her it was soft and felt like silk inside you. As she pressed down with the toy her breathing was coming faster and faster as was the build up. She pinched her right nipple and held the pulsing toy against her as she bucked against it. Suddenly a new urge came over her and she began to push the tip against her hungry opening.

The sensation the vibrator gave her caused her to arch and press her heels into the bed. As she slowly pressed it inside of her she suddenly felt a giant wave crashing over her and she almost sat up from her muscle contracting. Now sitting with her legs spread and her fingers pressing the toy in farther her head went back as the sensation took her breath away.

Finally she couldn't take any more and quickly pulled the vibrator out from within her. The sensation caused her to loose her breath again and once it was sitting on the bed beside her she collapsed to the bed gasping for air. Her entire body shook and felt on fire. She had to keep telling herself to breath slowly.

The knock on the door startled her and she jumped up from the bed, almost stumbling. Grabbing her robe that was setting on the end of her bed she stuffed the toy into the pocket.

"Jenny, are you alright in there?" Her sister called through the door.

"Yeah hold on!" Jennifer hoped that her voice had sounded even. "I've got to unlock the door."

Cracking the door slightly she peered out at her sister and with the other hand pulled the robe tighter around her. Virginia gave her a concerned look but Jennifer shook it off.

"I'm fine. I think that I'm just going to go to bed."

She didn't wait for her sister to respond, shutting the door in her face. Slowly she walked over to the nightstand and put the toy back in the drawer. Pulling her arms back inside the robe she finished taking her bra off and left it where it fell. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a silk nightgown. She hadn't worn it very often but tonight for some reason it seemed right.

As she snuggled into her bed she wrapped her arms around her pillow and fell asleep dreaming about being in his arms.

hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers