Princess and the Punk Ch. 04

Story Info
She experiences something new; he falls for a prep.
3.5k words
4.72
18.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers

~~Sorry about the wrong tittle for Ch. 3~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1

She couldn't believe that it was him! He had a hat on which made it hard to tell but she could never forget his eyes. She had dreamt of his so often that she was shocked that she hadn't recognized him. He hadn't said anything and was just looking into to eyes and seemed as shocked as she was.

"Thank you for the strawberries, they're my favorite." She finally broke the silence but didn't know what else to say. She hoped that he hadn't been able to hear how nervous she was.

He just nodded and she nervously looked down and took a bite of her strawberries. When she looked back at him he was just watching her.

"Rob."

She almost jumped it had been so unexpected. She laughed and was happy to see that he was just as nervous as she was.

"Rob," she said almost to herself, savoring his name. "I'm Jennifer."

He chuckled and nodded his head, "So it is short for something."

She blushed lightly and nodded. "Yeah, my sister Ginny's the only one that really calls me that now."

As soon as she said it, she regretted it. Bringing Virginia into the middle of everything was not something that she had wanted to do.

"So the blonde's your sister, I guess that makes sense." He was nodding to himself.

She turned away from him and grumpily took it out on the strawberries. She had somehow been hoping that he wouldn't remember her, but that obviously would never be the case.

"You must have all the looks in your family."

It caught her slightly off guard as she choked slightly on a strawberry. Turning to look at him she saw that he had been serious and started laughing loudly. Quickly she covered her mouth to try and cover the sound. She was in a roar of laughter, which meant she was making a funny noise that, according her to younger brother, sounded like a dieing cat.

"What? What's so funny?" He asked.

She held her free hand up in a wait motion and tried to get control of herself. Taking a few deep breaths she thought she was ready.

"We're identical..." she didn't get to finish the sentence because she started laughing again, not quite as strongly though. After a few moments of trying she was finally able to get control of herself.

"Thank you, no one's said that to me before." It made her heart race to have him say that. People had always associated her with Virginia, not the other way around.

"No way!" he gave a shocked look and leaned closer. "I don't believe that as beautiful as you are."

She could feel the blush in her ears and fidgeted with her food. He had remembered her name and thought that she was beautiful. She could feel her mind starting to spin and tried to stay focused. Turning she looked him in the eyes. She hoped that the longing she felt for him was reciprocated.

He leaned closer to her and she closed her eyes. When she felt his lips press against hers she felt like she was going to explode. It wasn't a long kiss and certainly not anywhere near as long as she wanted. She pursed her lips trying to recapture his touch. It wasn't anywhere near her fist kiss but she certainly hadn't felt like this afterward. She suddenly realized that she was holding her breath and let it out raggedly. When she opened her eyes she saw him smiling. Nervously she gave him a smile back and then looked away.

They sat side by side for a moment and she was eating her strawberries slowly wishing she could think of something to say. There was a lot that she wanted to say but couldn't bring herself to. She sighed as she finished her special treat and set the fork down and felt him move beside her. Before she could turn, his face was at her cheek. She could hear him take a few deep breaths and the touch of his breath to her cheek made her shiver inside.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking of you." He said quietly, his lips softly touched her ear as he spoke. He took another deep breath. "I came back to try and....find...just see you again."

She was breathing heavily now, both from his words and touch. Her eyes were closed yet everything was spinning. She wanted to say the same thing to him but couldn't find any words. After a moment he sat back in his stool. She turned to look at him and he looked upset. Not knowing what else to do she leaned in like he had done but couldn't find any words. Standing up so that she was slightly above eye level she leaned against him.

Finally she talked herself into doing it and reached out and took his face in her hands and pulled him to her for a kiss. He seemed a little shocked by her acts but quickly began to kiss her back. His arms went around her and he turned so that she was pressing fully against him. A few of her fingertips slipped under his hat and their kiss broke shortly for a few panting breaths before they were kissing again. His hand went up her back pinning her against him. She broke their kiss to take a few ragged breaths and he looked up at her.

She bit her lip and looked down from his gaze. She looked back up at him when he started to chuckle. He reached up his thumb trailed down her face guiding her to him for another sort but passionate kiss. She felt her knees go weak and almost collapsed against him. She laughed lightly and smiled at him as she tried to sit back down.

He slid as close as he could to her, his legs pressed against hers as well as her back. She smiled as he softly kissed her cheek.

"Did someone spike your strawberries?" He whispered softly into her ear making sure that his lips touched her.

She giggled he felt him smiling. When he sat back she smiled at him a little embarrassed that he had figured it out.

Mary was there now clearing away the empty bowl and giving them both fresh coffees. She smiled at them.

"I always thought chocolate was the way to a woman's heart." She winked at Jennifer.

"Remember the guy I was telling you about?" She held her hands out in a displaying manner.

"Ah, well I would suggest you two find a way to a booth before ya both fall over." She picked up the coffees and moved them over to where Jennifer had been sitting earlier.

Rob had already begun to stand up and put his arm around her as they walked over. Stepping around her he took her hand before slipping into the booth first pulling her along after. He put his arm around her back pulling her up close to him before taking a sip of coffee.

Jennifer giggled lightly at how natural he was. Never mind the fact that they were meeting for only the second time. He leaned down to her.

"What's so funny Jenny?" He said her name softly sending her butterflies into super sized.

Shaking her head lightly she smiled. "Comfy?"

He just smiled as his hand began to stroke her side causing her to catch her breath as his fingers slipped under the fabric and against her skin. She closed her eyes as his fingers traced along her pant line. She let out a soft 'o' as she felt his lips against her cheek kissing softly to her ear where he sucked the lobe into his mouth. She felt on fire, ever nerve in her body pulsed. There was an irresistible urge growing and felt the burning between her legs.

His other hand came up and cupped her face bring it back for a kiss. As they kissed his mouth pressed hers open and she moaned as his tongue flicked against her lips. She twisted and placed her hands on his chest as his tongue entered her mouth.

Their tongues began to duel in her mouth as his hand held the back of her head against him. She wanted more but wasn't sure what as her hands clenched his shirt. Their kiss became sloppier as they both gasped for air and she would press against him with each break wanting to feel him again, never ending. After finally catching a bit of breath they were again in a passionate kiss and she closed her mouth around his tongue, sucking it farther into her mouth. It seemed to excite him as he pulled her as much closer as he could.

Finally the broke their kiss, panting. He rested his head against hers and she let go of his shirt and began to let her hand fall slowly down his side. As she neared his pants his breath caught and she sought his lips.

He let go of her face and picked her hand up from his pants. Kissing her lightly he held her hand and then leaned back to look her in the eyes. His eyes had turned to hazed amber and she couldn't take her eyes off them. He kissed her hand and fingers softly and then looked back at her.

At first she didn't understand but slowly realized that if he was excited everyone would find out as they left. Blushing she looked away from him and laid her head on his shoulder. She traced her fingers over his hand and he kissed her hair.

She didn't want the kissing to end and a sudden madding thought came to her. Her apartment was a little more then a block away and she knew that Virginia would be getting up any time soon. Deciding that she would ask she lifted her head to his ear.

"...um...my apartment's about a block away..." She didn't quite know how to say it. Say that she wanted him to make love to her. That she wanted him to take her and be her first.

His breathing quickened but he didn't say anything for a moment. "I gotta go to the restroom first."

She leaned back and smiled at him before turning to behind them and pointing. He pushed her lightly and she got out of the booth. He quickly pushed past her to the restroom and she picked up her coat and put in before finishing her coffee while she waited for him.

Part 2
He was shocked to be looking into his Jenny's eyes. He had come to accept that every woman would remind him or her and was just flabbergasted to be next to her. He could see clearly on her face that she was just as shocked to see him.

"Thank you for the strawberries, they're my favorite." She was the first to break their silence.

He could hear her voice waiver slightly. He nodded and watched as she looked at her food before taking a bite. He watching as her lips closed around the fork and felt a bolt shoot through him straight to his groan. He watched as she licked the extra sauce off the fork before turning to look at him.

"Rob." He blurted out and just as fast kicked himself for it. He hadn't been ready to say anything when she looked back at him and his words even startled him.

She giggled slightly and smiled at him.

"Rob," she said softly and he felt the bolt shoot through him again. "I'm Jennifer."

He loved the way she had softly said his name and wanted to her hear moan it, but just nodded and chuckled to himself.

"So it is short for something." He made the comment mostly to himself.

She blushed and rushed, "Yeah, my sister Ginny's the only one that really calls me that now."

He was shocked. "So the blonde's your sister, I guess that makes sense." He said aloud to himself.

She turned and started playing with her food. He had obviously hit a nerve with that comment and cursed himself for it. Of course it would bother her, her sister probably got most of the attention. He tried to think of something witty to say.

"You must have all the looks in your family."

She had taken another bite and choked lightly. Concerned he watched her until she broke out laughing. It was a crazy laugh and she quickly covered her mouth to hide it which only made him love it more.

"What?" He tried to find his most innocent voice. "What's so funny?"

She held her hand up and took a moment. "We're identical." She burst out laughing again and it took a moment for her to calm down.

He was on fire. Her laughter and the fact that she was twin sent his mind off in a million different directions.

"Thank you, no one's ever said that to me before."

He laughed and tried to put on a shocked face. "No way!" Leaning closer to her he watched as her breathing got heavier. "I don't believe that as beautiful as you are."

She blushed deeply and played with her food. He couldn't believe how incredibly adorable she was when she was nervous. He wanted her more that moment that any other combined. When she turned to look at him he saw it in her eyes that she felt the same. She licked her lips before biting it and he couldn't help himself. He leaned closer to her and when she closed her eyes he quickly leaned in and kissed her. He couldn't deny her what she wanted.

As he sat back she pursed her lips and let a ragged breath out. He thought for a moment that maybe she'd never been kissed before and the thought thrilled him. She looked him in the eyes briefly and then looked down at the bowl. He watched her has she alternated between taking a bite and biting her lip. He could see her hand shaking lightly and figured she was trying to find something to say. He had been a little worried that he had scared her off but the urge to have her was to strong.

He shifted on the stool to be able to lean to her. He could feel his breath coming off her cheek and thought at first that the words weren't going to come out.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking of you." He whispered to her ear his lips softly touching as he spoke. He tried to tell her how much he had wanted to see her again but wasn't really sure what he had said. Her breathing was heavy and had overloaded his senses. He was lost in her for a moment before sitting back. When she didn't say anything or move he turned back in seat and cursed at himself.

It had been too much too fast and he'd probably destroyed any chance he had with her. He felt her move slightly but was too upset with himself to watch her walk away. Suddenly he felt her hands on his face pulling him to her. Her lips were so soft and he was blown away by her bold move. Wrapping his arms around her he spun in the chair to pull her against him. As her fingers moved over his face their kiss broke for a few quick breaths. As they kissed again he forgot about everyone in the diner and placed his hand on her back wanting her closer.

As their kiss broke she couldn't keep looking him in the eyes and bit her lip. He chuckled to himself as he knew it was a habit for when she didn't know what to do next. Reaching up he took face in his hand and guided her luscious lips back to him. Her bodyweight fell against his chest and into his arms. When their kiss broke she giggled nervously and tried to sit back down, almost completely missing.

He recalled how when he had first spoke to her she had done almost the same thing and he felt like screaming. He had swept her off her feet with just a few words and could do it more so with a touch. He wanted more. He straddled the stool to get as close as he could to her.

"Did someone spike your strawberries?" he whispered into her ear, his lips pressed against her. When she started to giggle lightly he smiled as he nuzzled her neck breathing the soft sent of strawberries that had haunted him all week.

"I always thought chocolate was the way to a woman's heart." The waitress said as he sat back.

His eyes were on Jenny and she laughed and pointed to him, "Remember the guy I was tell you about?"

He felt like pulling her into his lap and kissing her until she begged him for more. The fact that she had talked to him with anyone, let alone someone other then her sister excited him. When the waitress suggested a booth he was up. He wanted to be closer to her, to feel her body against him again. He put his arm around her as they walked over to where she had been sitting earlier. Quickly he stepped around her to ensure him the wall and pulled her in behind him.

Leaning against the back wall he put his arm around her and pulled her as close as he could get and took a sip of coffee. He was ecstatic to feel her body pressing against him. When she laughed he leaned towards her.

"What's so funny Jenny?" He let her name fall from his lips with as much sexual energy as he could muster.

She shook her head lightly and asked if he was comfy. Smiling he dropped his arm lower and let his fingers drift under her sweater. He began to kiss along her cheek to her ear and as he sucked on it she let a soft 'o' that caused him to explode inside. He felt himself straining against his clothes and though it was beginning to get a little painful he wanted more. He took her face in his hands and kissed her lips passionately. Pressing he opened her mouth slightly and flicked his tongue against the silky lips.

As she turned her hands fell on his chest and he pushed his tongue into her mouth searching its warmth and tasting her. As their tongues began to duel she clenched his shirt and he tried to gasp for air with his tongue still in her mouth. Sloppily they both gasped for air and he tried to keep her lips against his as he breathed, breathing in her panting sweet breath. As they began their tongued kiss again her mouth closed around his tongue and as she sucked it lightly he fell into ecstasy. Pulling her as tightly against him as he could, he felt the pre cum beginning to over soak the fabric.

Finally they broke their kiss both panting heavily. He rested his head against her, breathing her in as she let go of his shirt. As her hand slowly fell down his side towards his pants his breath caught and he thought he would cum right then. Picking her hand up, he kissed her lightly and looked deep into her blazing blue eyes. They seemed to dance with the flame of passion. He kissed her hand softly and then her fingertips, relishing in her touch before looking into those eyes again.

She began to blush and he guessed that she'd probably never been in this type of situation before. As she laid her head on his shoulder the thought of her being a virgin kept flickering into his mind. As their fingers explored their hands he softly kissed her hair, breathing in that haunting strawberry.

"...um...my apartment's about a block away..."

At first she had started him by breaking their silence but when she finished he was almost shaking. The thought of making love to her pushed him slightly closer to the edge and he tried to keep himself together.

"I gotta go to the restroom first."

She leaned away from him and turned to point behind them. He had to push her lightly to get her to move and he was thankful that he could get past her without her seeing just how aroused she had made him. Thankfully the restroom wasn't too far down and he almost busted down the door as he went in and headed towards a stall.

Reaching into his pants he had just intended on adjusting himself, thankful that he hadn't soaked the sweats as well, but at his touch he shuddered. He quickly leaned back and pushed his clothes down grabbing himself roughly. It only took a few strokes to push him to the point and he only by luck happened to grab some toilet paper to catch the thick stream that came out. Shaking slightly he made sure that he hadn't spilled any and adjusted himself.

After washing up and splashing some cold water on his face he finally felt ready. When he walked out she was waiting for him.

hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers