Princess and the Punk Ch. 05

Story Info
He gives her a new experience.
6.4k words
4.72
21.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers

Part 1

Jennifer couldn't believe that she was doing this. She had never been one to make a first move and suggesting her apartment had definitely been a first move. He had rushed to the bathroom so quickly that she figured that he must have not wanted everyone to see that he was aroused, though she wasn't exactly sure.

She'd never been on a date that had been this intense before, and she wouldn't necessarily call this a date. They just happened to be at the same place and she still wanted to define a date as 'preplanned'. As she reviewed the dates she'd been on, she realized that aside from a few high school dates none of her dates had been anywhere near to this intensity.

She had led the way out of the diner and they were walking in silence down the street holding hands. His thumb was stroking her hand lightly as they made their way through the thickening crowd.

Jennifer had been lost in her thoughts when someone bumped into her. It threw her off balance for a moment and Rob quickly pulled her up against him. His leather jacket was cold to the touch and made her long for the warmth of his chest.

"Are you alright Jenny?" He asked as he held her tightly.

She nodded. "Some people's kid," she said idly and was fighting within herself regarding pushing away.

He tucked his arm around her as they started to walk and she had to concentrate on keeping pace with him in order to keep from tripping. As they passed a little shop he stopped. Turning to her, he moved her towards the door and into position.

"Don't move." He ordered and pointed a finger at her.

She giggled and nodded before he went inside. She couldn't see what he was doing but leaned as far as she could without taking a step. A few minutes later he came walking out with his hand behind his back. He'd caught her leaning over and started laughing.

"What? I didn't move!" She giggled and pointed to her feet.

He swept her into his arms and brought her face to him for a kiss. His fingers were slightly cold, but she didn't care as his warm lips covered hers. It was a short kiss and she didn't want it to stop. As he stood back up she stretched as high as she could, leaning against him to make sure she didn't fall over. He leaned back down slightly and kissed her again in soft and short kisses.

With the ending of every kiss she would stretch and he would kiss her again. After several kisses he began to tease her. His lips would barely touch hers and he would stop just out of her reach. She couldn't help but smile when she would stretch up and just barely be out of reach. She pulled on the front of his jacket and managed to kiss him again.

He laughed and stepped back holding out a deep red rose. She bit her lip as she took it from him. She smelled the sweet fragrance before looking up at him. She didn't know what to say. She loved roses, they were her favorite flower. She'd never gotten flowers, other then a corsage for a dance, from a man and she thought that she might cry. She smelled it again before Rob took her by the hand and squeezed it.

She was more then ready to hurry back to her apartment, and it wasn't just because of the cold. The streets were getting extremely crowded by this point and Rob moved behind her putting his hands on her shoulders as they made their way through. It wasn't long before they reached her apartment. As they waited for an elevator Rob wrapped his arms around her shoulders and her against him and kissed her hair.

When they stepped into the elevator he pushed her against the side wall and kissed her. Her mouth opened immediately and his tongue entered. As their tongues dueled he began to unzip her jacket. Unfortunately they had reached her floor and the elevator doors flew open. Sighing with frustration she ducked out of his embrace and backed out. He was instantly after her and, after they had cleared the door, pulled her into his arms.

He moved to kiss her again but she leaned back and pointed to the door at the end of the hall. Taking him by the hand she lead him towards the door and reluctantly let go to get the key out. She opened the door slowly and stuck her head in before opening it all the way. She motioned for him to be quiet as they entered. Virginia's clothes were still all over the couch and she blushed as she pulled Rob past.

She paused shortly at Virginia's door to listen and heard them, or at least the guy, sleeping. Smiling up at Rob she pulled him into her room and shut the door, making sure to lock it. When she turned around he was looking around her room and she prayed that she hadn't left anything embarrassing lying out. She went to her closet and took her jacket off.

She felt Rob behind her as he leaned over her to join his coat with hers. He let his hands drop and then brought them around her pulling her tightly back against him. He leaned down and began to kiss her neck. Her breath caught and she closed her eyes. He placed soft kisses along the neck of her sweater while his fingers traced along the bottom. Her breathing came heavier with each moment and she pressed back against him.

As his kissing was reaching her collarbone he spun her around and kissed her on the lips. It was a hard and passionate kiss that made her knees weak. He took her face in his hand and kissed her, taking her bottom lip into his mouth. The fire from his touch spread through her body. Everything was beginning to haze and all she could feel was his touch and her need for him. His tongue flicked over her bottom lips as he gently sucked, causing her to moan into his mouth.

With his other hand he held her tight against him, crouching so she didn't have to stretch too much. His hand went under her sweater and slowly caressed up her back. She clutched at his shirt and arm, her entire world was beginning to melt away. He let go of her, still kissing her passionately and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up onto him. She wrapped her legs around him and cupped his face in her hands.

She stroked his face with her thumbs as she returned the lip kissing. She took his bottom lip into her mouth and tried to mimic the licking that he had done, drawing her tongue slowly across. He leaned into the wall pressing her against it and pinning her against his body. She sucked gently like she had with his tongue and heard him groan. With one arm still around her waist, the other ran down her side and hip. Slowly he rubbed up and down her thigh, squeezing lightly when he reached the top.

She returned his lip and kissed him, seeking his tongue. Hungrily he took her tongue in his mouth while his hand slid to cup her butt. He squeezed and her hips ground against him. Pulling back from her kiss, he kissed down her jaw and to her neck. She sighed lightly as he kissed the side of her neck. He moved his arm to slide farther down, now coming across her hips and over her butt. As he did this he kissed her ear, bringing the sensitive lobe into his mouth.

She moaned as the warmth surrounded her and the heat from his breath tickled her ear. He was breathing as heavily as she was and she leaned her head back. His other hand began to move up her side, slipping under her sweater. She let out an 'o' as his fingers caressed her skin. He gruffly thrust against her and took her neck into his mouth, biting lightly.

"Oh Rob." She muttered softly. She had never known she could feel like this. "Oh God."

His hand moved quicker over her ribs and when his fingertips touched her breast her back arched. He again kissed and licked at her ear, breathing heavily into her ear as his fingertips touched her hard nipple. She moaned and panted heavily as his fingers softly traced around in small, soft circles. After making several soft circles causing her body to shake, he rubbed the nipple into his palm and slowly closed his hand around her breast.

She could feel the heat explode through her body and the fabric of her thong became soaked. He softly messaged her breast as she pressed her body against him. She felt the wave building in intensity as he kissed at her jaw. Maddened by the increasing emotions she took his face in her hands and kissed him. He pressed his body against her causing him to press harder against her chest. She moved her hand to rest on his arm as the other laced though his hair.

He began to roughly press and squeeze at her breast and then ran his hand up to her neck and slowly back down. She was dangerously close to being swept away by the incredible wave building inside of her and was suddenly pushed over that edge as he pinched her nipple.

Rolling her head back, breaking their kiss, her back arched and she began to shake. He pushed her sweater up and numbly she took it off. The heat and warmth of his tongue as it touched her nipple caused her to begin to shake again. He flicked his tongue at her nipple and then suddenly sucked it into his mouth as she let out a long moan. The suction and warmth was a sensation that she had never dreamed of. The wave crashed through her body sending ever nerve on end. She felt on fire and more alive then she ever had.

She had just begun to be able to catch her breath when she felt his teeth lightly graze over her nipple. The sensation sent her body into another wave causing the fire to burn through her again. She grabbed his face and pulled him to her. They kissed roughly, both trying to taste as much of their lover as they could. He put his arm around her waist, pulling her away from the wall and against him. Moving quickly he was at her bed and laid them onto it.

Still not breaking their kiss she tugged at his shirt, wanting and needing him. Struggling, he pulled his shirt off and pulled her back up to him by the small of her back. As they began to kiss again his arm went under her head, propping himself up so all his weight wasn't on her. The heat of his chest pressing against her made her feel a sense of completion. His other hand was gripping her waist, hooking his thumb under her pants.

Her lips where becoming sore from the intense kisses and when he moved to her neck she was relieved. His tongue began to flick against her skin causing her moan each time. She ran her up his side slowly and then up his arm. She loved the feel of his muscles. With her other hand she stroked the back his neck as he kissed her neck over and over again. He shuddered above her as her fingertips trailed down his sides again to his pants.

He moved, pulling his arm out from under her, and began to kiss down her neck and chest. When he reached the shallow valley between her breasts he stopped. Slowly he kissed around her breasts, with each kiss sending a bolt through her body. She moaned in anticipation, her breasts were aching from the sensations and she craved the heat and warmth from his mouth. As he neared her breast she squirmed helplessly for his touch.

He slowly licked around the hardened nipple. She had begun to whimper her frustrations when he licked over the bud. A long sigh came with each touch of his tongue. Slowly he licked at her, sometimes long drawn out licks that made her moan as his tongue pressed against her and other times soft traces around the nub.

He shifted and began to kiss around her other breast in the same manner. Her head went back as she felt his tongue teasing her. She placed her hands on his shoulders and vainly tried to press him onto her breast. She succeeded in only causing him to lick a slow circle around her nipple and then blow softly. Her hands clutched at him as she moaned loudly. He licked roughly over her nipple and blew again causing her to wriggle in ecstasy below him.

He took her into his mouth, sucking loudly. Her body arched in pleasuring pressing her breast against his mouth.

"Oh Rob." She cooed as his tongue flicked against her nipple.

His hand came up to her other breast and began to lightly squeeze her nipple as he nipped slightly at the other. Her fingers move from his shoulders to his hair as she felt a new wave build to its intensity. Just as she neared the edge he moved from her breast to her abdomen. He roughly kissed and licked to her navel as his hand moved over her pants. First he rubbed roughly against the material before pulling at the button top.

As he pulled the zipper down he moved to her sides and began to nip at her. The sensation was mind blowing for her. Moaning loudly she pressed her hips up against his hand. When he had gotten the jeans opened he kissed down to her hips. His fingers hooked to the inside of her clothes and with each kiss he would pull them down just a little farther.

He kissed and licked at all the newly exposed flesh giving her chills. After several more moments of drawn out attention he sat up and ripped her boots off before roughly pulling her pants to her ankles. She nervously watched him as he stared at her. His hands rested on her ankles after he'd discarded her pants. Slowly he ran his hands up to her knees. As his hands came up her thighs he pressed them apart and lay between her legs.

She felt him softly kissing her thighs, his facial hair tickling the sensitive skin as he made his way to the center of her legs. Her entire body was shaking when he moved to mimic the kissing on her other thigh. She could feel his breath against her causing her center to ignite. She waited in an agonizing state of arousal as he kissed up her thigh. When he reached her center he kissed at the flesh around her melting center.

Her hips bucked in an attempt to feel his hot mouth cover her and her hands clutched at the sheets. She moaned loudly when she felt his tongue press against her clit.

"Oh ROB!" She cried as he slowly flicked his tongue against her.

Her back arched and he wrapped his arms around her legs, pulling her close to his face. He would alternate between flicking his tongue against her clit and blowing softly. The warmth from his mouth would set her off in a series of moans and then catch her breath from the cool air. When he suddenly sucked her clit into his mouth she almost sat upright. His hands pressed against her hips, helping her to stay on the bed as her hips ground in time with his slow suckling.

She reached down and grabbed his hands. She had never felt like this, it was so intense and as it built she squeezed his hands. After lacing their fingers together he nipped lightly at the engorged nub and she was swept away. She felt a bolt of energy shoot through her body causing her to shake uncontrollably. Ever muscle and nerve in her body was in a pleasurable pain as she tried to keep her breathing even. With ever breath she took she could feel the energy serge, intensifying her feelings.

She felt his tongue press against her opening and slowly inside her. The bolt of energy began to turn into a hunger for something she couldn't place. She moaned as his tongue would lap over her and then inside, softly calling out his name. He let go of one of her hands and ran it down her leg, pressing it farther apart as he pushed is tongue farther inside her. Her breathing was coming in electrifying gasps as his fingers moved towards her center.

Softly she felt his finger press against her opening as he moved to take her sensitive nub back into his mouth. Her free hand laced through his hair and then down his neck. He groaned into her and the rumbling amplified the energy soaring through her body. As he slowly pressed his finger inside her, her breath caught. She gasped for air as he slowly inserted his finger into her. As he slowly began to withdraw her hips ground against him, she didn't want to loose the feeling.

He slowly inserted and withdrew his finger, her hips keeping in pace as her body shook. She felt herself stretched as he added another finger and bit her lip to quell the pain. It was a pleasurable pain but still brought tears to her eyes as he slowly filled her. Her body was frozen in a pleasurable pain as he slowly fingered her. She could only gasp as he began enter her again. When he withdrew she pulled at his face, pulling him to her. She couldn't take any more; her body was aching from the energy.

She could taste the bitter salty flavor of herself on his lips. At first she was unsure if she liked it but when his tongue pressed into her mouth she forgot all about it. He pushed her onto the bed, one arm behind her head and the other took her hand. Lacing their fingers together he pressed it above her head. She trailed her fingers down his side and brought her leg up to press against his. He shifted his weight and brought his arm that had been under her to her leg.

He rubbed and squeezed her leg as she stroked his face. She sucked lightly on his tongue, relishing in the soft rumbles when she would press her tongue against his. When the kiss broke they both were gasping for air. They would steal kisses between and when she opened her eyes to look at him she trembled. She could see his desire for her burning in his now amber green eyes. He looked at her for a moment before kissing her softly.

The change in intensity caused her to sigh when their lips parted. He softly kissed her again and squeezed her hand as he did. As she looked into his eyes again she brought her hand down his arm. She wanted him. She wanted the feeling of fullness again. As her hand neared his he looked down and watched her pushed at his pants. He pushed his hips away from hers as she pulled farther on his pants. Still watching her hand he sat up slowly.

Her body followed his as he got to his knees. She stopped watching him and looked at his pants. She could see the large wet spot in the fabric and smiled. Nervously she got to her knees and slid close to him. Slowly she moved her other hand down his side to hook his pants. She wasn't sure of what to expect as she pulled them down. She could see the head of his penis begin to poke out and let out a ragged breath.

When she pulled his pants to his thighs his penis jerked towards her. She could see the moisture glistening in the soft light coming through the window. She let go of his pants and let her hands fall beside her. She had to convince herself to touch him. Nervously she reached out and when her fingers touched the shaft he groaned. Looking up at him she saw his head go back and was encouraged. Slowly she ran her fingers down. Closing her hand around the middle she rubbed her thumb over the front.

With her hand in the middle she still had a couple of inches between the top and bottom. He moaned loudly as she brought her hand up. When she came to the head she curiously ran her thumb across it. The wetness was slightly sticky and warm. She wondered if something that large could really fit inside her. She squeezed her hand slightly around him and when she heard him groan she tightened her hand slightly and pushed down.

She could see his body shake slightly and repeated the motion going back up. He brought his hand to her face and stroked her cheek as she stroked him. The wetness had begun to seep out of him and coated her hands, causing them to slip quickly over him. She squeezed tightly when she came back to the head and he suddenly pulled her face to him. Kissing her roughly she repeated the action and he groaned as his tongue pushed into her mouth.

She began to lay back but he stopped. At first she thought that she had done something wrong, but he leaned down and after kissing her softly, he told her to hold on.

Part 2

Rob could tell that she was deep in thought as they headed out of the diner. He took her hand was stroking his thumb over hers as they walked. He was worried that she might be changing her mind when she lost her balance after someone ran into her. Quickly he pulled her against him.

"Are you alright Jenny?" He held her tightly against him wishing that it hadn't been so cold so that he could have felt her against him.

She nodded and made some comment about rude people. He pulled her under his arm, his arm going around her shoulder. He loved the way she seemed to perfectly fit there. He had been lost in thoughts about that when he suddenly realized that he didn't have any condoms on him. If they were going to her place that was probably what she had intended. When he saw a small shop that would carry condoms he stopped.

hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers
12