Princess and the Punk Ch. 06

Story Info
Together they experience something new.
4.1k words
4.76
23.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers

Part 1

Rob moved as quickly as he could over to the closet and to his jacket. Now he wished that he had just stuck them in his pants pocket. Walking across her room naked was making him feel uncomfortable, an unusual feeling for him. His hands trembled slightly as he pulled out the box and opened it. He tore off several condoms before returning it back to his coat. With everything that was happening and how tight Jenny had been against his fingers, he was wondering more and more if she had ever been with man and he certainly didn't want to scare her with a bunch of condoms.

When he turned back around Jenny was sitting up on the bed, her legs tucked easily under her. He felt self-conscious as she watched him. He took a few quick steps, trying to ignore the discomfort of the movements, and stood at the foot of the bed. When she looked down at the condoms she bit her lip. He thought that there was almost a plea to her look when she looked back at him. He ripped off one condom and tossed the others leisurely onto the bed.

He was nervously trying to open the condom and put it on under her stare. When her hands moved over his and began to push the condom down, he felt a bolt shoot through his body. Her slow motion downward was just as electrifying as the first time. Her hand was tight around him as she used the side of her palm to push it down and he groaned with pleasure. He never knew a woman's touch could be so hot.

He smiled as he took her hands and again saw the plea in her eyes. He stepped as close as he could to her and placed her hands on his chest. Running his hands slowly down her arms he kissed her with every ounce of passion he had. The soft kiss quickly turned into a heated frenzy as her hands slid up his chest and onto his shoulders. He was careful that as he laid them back onto the bed that his rock hard erection didn't rub against her.

He kissed down her neck, knowing that she would react. He brought a hand to the other side of her neck and stretched is fingers around and onto her face. As he would kiss her softly his fingers stroked against her jaw. When he flicked his tongue against her ear lobe she moaned softly. He quickly moved to capture her soft lips and pressed his tongue into her mouth. Her hand laced through his hair while the other stroked the back of his neck.

He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth as she panted heavily. He couldn't think of anything sweeter then her breath, unless that was her wetness. Rolling to the side he pulled her onto him, for the first time being able to feel all of her against him and under his fingers. Slowly he ran his hands down her back and one trailed down a side to her hip. Slowly the other continued until he reached her perfect ass. As he rounded to her leg he pulled it further up his side.

As her legs spread, he could feel the heat and wetness run onto him. With one hand on the back of her thigh he pushed her to slide back. As she did he leaned forward to keep kissing her. When she made contact with his member she tensed. Slowly as he rubbed her back she began to relax and move back again. He felt himself slip between her legs and could feel the scorching heat rub over him. He took her face in his hand as he whispered her name between breathy kisses.

His neck was starting to cramp from the position he was in and fumbled to grab a pillow. With help from Jenny he managed to get a few under him and quickly went back to holding her face as he kissed her. Her hair fell down to one side and against him. He ran his fingers through the ponytail and marveled at its silkiness. She had begun to rub up and down a small part of him before she sat up. Her change in position shifted her weight to his hips as her soft lips clutched at his member.

Quickly she pulled her hair out of the ponytail and ran her fingers through it a few times. She nervously looked down at him with her hair falling down around her shoulders and over her breasts. She looked like a goddess, her auburn hair set wildly against the paleness of her skin. Her deep pink nipples pressing to be seen were hardened nubs. All the fantasies of her riding him flashed through his mind. Slowly he ran his hands up to her breasts, feeling her shiver at his touch.

He took a breast in both palms and his hands easily engulfed each. He had always liked larger breasts and even some well done implants but he quickly decided that this was much better. He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and pinched slightly harder as she moaned. Her hands rested on his arms as her head rolled back, sending her long locks tumbling down her back. As her body rocked against him they developed a slow rhythm.

He released one breast and left his finger tips brush lightly down her side. Slowly he moved his hand down her leg as his other alternated between breasts. When her body rocked forward he reached behind her and pulled his erection up. As she rocked back the tip pressed against her opening and she gasped. He was worried that he had frightened her until she slowly pressed back pushing more of the head against her.

He watched as she twitched and moved to take a handful of her silken hair. Her back arched and her hands came to rest on his chest. Her movements had opened herself up slightly and more of the head pushed into her. He had never been more aroused in his life then he was at the moment she pushed the entire head of his throbbing cock into her. She was so tight and he wasn't even completely in her. As much as he wanted to trust into her and feel her hot velvet grip him, he waited as she slowly took in more.

He wanted to push her back up to feel himself slip back in and moved to take the back of her thigh when she made the movement herself. She stopped just as the head pulled against her and then slowly back down, this time with a little more taken. Her arms were shaking and her head fell forward and with it came what hair wasn't laced through his fingers. It showered over her face and around him and she opened her eyes.

Her blazing blue eyes had begun to gloss and smolder and he felt like he'd never breathe again. Slowly she rode him, watching him and taking just a bit more each time. She hadn't taken more then a third of him when she winced and he felt a slight barrier between them. She looked at him with a bit of fear in her eyes and he clenched his jaw tightly to keep from tearing up. He was going to have to hurt her to pleasure her.

Pulling her slightly up to not add pressure there, he brought her down to kiss him.

"Oh baby." He breathed as he brought his hand tightly around the side of her neck and against her shoulder. "Oh Jenny," he fought himself to do it. He kissed her as he plunged into her and captured her scream in his mouth. She had bit his tongue when he did, but he didn't care. He knew that he'd take any pain to lessen hers.

He felt a tear fall against his cheek and he choked back his own. She collapsed on him and shook. He buried his face in her hair choked again on his own tears.

"Oh Jenny, I'm sorry. I'm sorry baby." He breathed into her ear. "I'm so sorry."

He held her tightly against him, all feelings of her womanhood surrounding him forgotten except for the spasms of her muscles trying to push the intruding object out. He held her and never moved, feeling her tears trickle down his shoulder. She was crying softly but she was slowly calming down.

"I promise it won't hurt again. I swear." He breathed over and over to her.

When she pushed up slightly she groaned as he moved inside her. She wiped her face and looked at him through her remaining tears. He cupped her face in his hands and wiped away the tear streaks that had been missed. He quickly regretted the action when she groaned again and shut her eyes. He stroked her cheek and lip as her breathing came to normal. When she shifted again to raise up higher he wanted to keep her still but when her breath caught in an 'o' he felt her muscles constrict around him.

He clenched his jaw tightly as he felt her tightness groping him. Slowly he let his hand drift from her face and down her chest. He watched her nipples harden as his fingertips rounded the sides of her breasts. Her breathing deepened and when he brushed his thumbs over the nubs she moaned and slowly began to grind against him, pushing her breasts into his hands. He pinched her nipples as she rose slightly. Their moans mixed at the sensation.

With each slow movement she began to ride him and he was quickly starting to loose control. The more he watched her petite and perfect body gliding up and down, stroking him, the more he lost control. He was determined to make her first time memorable with pleasure and had to grasp her hips to keep her from moving. Her eyes flew open and she looked a bit confused until he pushed her gently to the bed. It was difficult to keep for slipping out and she gave a slight wince as the head strained against her.

Slowly he pressed back in her and her back arched. He watched as she clutched at a pillow and threw her head back as he reentered her. When he was fully in her again he waited for her to take a few deeper breathes. He brought an arm under her, to cradle her against him, and kissed her. His back was curled tightly for him to reach and he had to bring his other arm over her head to steady himself. He kissed her with all his passion and care.

All he wanted was to make love to her. He felt a surge of primitive satisfaction at the fact that he would be the first which fed his determination to make her first pleasurable. As he began to slide back out of her their kiss deepened. He continued until he felt a slight pull and slowly reentered. Their kiss broke and he watched her expressions. The more he entered her, the farther back her head went and the longer she would hold her breath.

He whispered for her to breathe as he slowly stroked back out. Her breathing was coming in irregular gasps and she was trembling beneath him. She rested on hand on his shoulder and the other slowly wrapped around the back of the arm under her head. Her hands clutched at him as he slowly increased his speed. Each time she would too long without a breath he'd remind her to breathe and loose a small bit of control as her muscles spasm around him.

Soon he was rocking in and out of her at a fairly quickly pace. She had taken to meeting his thrusts and their hips would grind for a good moment before he would withdraw. She was searing with heat and her muscles held him so tightly. He moved his arm from under her back to hold her hips higher. As their hips met her back arched wickedly and she dug her fingers into his arm. He repeated the movement and she tightened both around his throbbing member and his arm.

She bucked against him so wildly that he felt himself slipping but was late to stop himself. He quickly thrust into her, mutter her name into her hair, again and again. Her velvety muscles tightened so much around him that he felt like he couldn't move. He came with so much force that he could barely breathe. He held her tightly against him until he felt he had to withdraw or risk loosing the condom in her. She was so tight around him that he did feel it move and had to sit up to hold it in place.

When the head began to pull against her she whimpered. With a pop he was out of her and she lay shaking under him. He could see the soft pink wetness around her swollen opening. He looked around the room and saw a towel hanging behind the door. After dropping off the condom in the trash by her bed he retrieved the towel. When the rough fabric touched her engorged flesh she began to shake again. He softly wiped the blood stained fluids off her and the most of what he could off the bed before cleaning off himself.

When he looked back at her, she was staring widely at the once white towel. It had turned slightly pink where he'd used it and she suddenly sat up in the bed. Looking between her legs she frowned at the small stain on the blanket. He'd never been with a virgin before, but he was sure that she had bled quite a bit. When she looked back up at him she smiled and flopped back on the bed.

Her hair had flowed around her shoulders encasing her in a halo of glowing auburn. He threw the towel onto the floor and kissed his way up her body. She cringed slightly when he kissed at her swollen breasts. She laughed lightly as he quickly kissed the other before moving up to her neck. He hugged her tightly against him as he nuzzled her shoulder. She was idly stroking the back of his neck when he kissed her cheek.

He pressed his lips against her ear as he whispered to her.

Part 2

Jennifer watched in horror as he got off the bed. The last thing she had expected Rob to do was leave! He had told her to hold on, but what was he doing? She nervously watched as he stripped off his clothes. A little relieved she watched him go to the closet. She had shocked herself at her bold movements but all that was gone and she felt exposed. She sat up, tucking her legs under her and covering her chest with her arms.

When he came back to the bed holding several condoms she felt both panic and excitement race through her. Her experimenting with her fingers, and the vibrator, had been the only thing other then a tampon inside her. He was so large and the thought of that inside her made her stomach turn. She watched as he fumbled to open the condom. It made her feel better that he was nervous too. A tiny thought flickered through her mind of if he knew she'd never been with anyone but was quickly overlooked by her growing curiosity.

As he put it on her curiosity won and she moved to push the rest down. The gel from the condom slimmed over her hand, but she didn't mind. She kept her hand as tight as she could as she pushed it down. When she heard a rumble from him she looked up. He took her hands and brought them to his chest. His hands felt incredible as they moved down her arms. She let her hands roam over his chest as he kissed her.

When he laid them back onto the bed he began to kiss at ther neck. His fingers traced lightly over the side of her face as he kissed his way to her ear. She moaned as she felt his breath in her ear. When he kissed her, she was already waiting for his tongue and quickly rubbed hers against it. She ran her fingers through his hair, something that she was utterly aroused by and stroked the back of his neck. His body pressed against hers making her feel wonderfully trapped.

He rolled them over, pulling her on top of him. As his hands moved down her body she felt the fire spreading from his touch. She couldn't fathom what she was feeling; she just knew that it was intense and pleasing. He began to push her back but when she suddenly felt his member pressing against her she froze. It felt foreign and sent a sudden shot of fear through her body. It took a moment for her to decide it was what she wanted and she moved back again.

This time when she felt him pressing against her, she rocked her hips up slightly and felt the cool gel slip between her legs. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. Each time he would whisper her name she felt more and more alive. She laughed inside as he fumbled for a pillow. When they began kissing again she felt his hand in her hair and sat up. She wanted to feel his fingers lace through hers like she had his. When she sat up her weight pushed her tighter against him. She could feel herself being spread apart and the heat that came from him.

She brushed her fingers through her hair a few times before letting her hands drop. He was just looking at her that made her feel incredibly needed. As his hands trailed up she thought she was going to explode. His hands covered her breasts and when he pinched her nipples her head went back. Holding onto his arms she pressed forward, sliding up him. As he messaged her breasts and pinched her nipples she rocked against him.

The feeling of her clit rubbing against him made her even more excited. It was almost better then playing with the vibrator. The heat and wetness sent mixed signals through her body. She was so caught up in the pleasure that when she suddenly felt the tip of him pressing against her she panicked, but only briefly. The feeling of having him stretch her was so incredibly strong that she pushed back against him. It was slightly painful but at the same time sent ripples of pleasure through her.

When he laced his fingers through her hair she fell slightly forward on his chest. The change of positions pressed him farther against her and she felt a sickening pop as the entire tip of him entered her. Her body went into a fit of spasms as she adjusted to the difference. Slowly she pressed more in feeling herself opening farther then she'd known she could. It took her a moment to regain her thoughts and moved back up so that the tip was pulling against her opening.

As she would slowly push back more and more would enter her and open her she watched him. Again she would slowly move to the tip and back until she felt him pushing against her inside. It was slightly painful hitting the back but nothing like she had thought it would be. Everyone told her that the first time was just full of pain but after a few more times it was better. His eyes began to mist and as she wondered what he was thinking he pulled her down to kiss him.

"Oh baby. Oh Jenny," he whispered to her.

When he kissed her she hungrily took his tongue in her mouth. She screamed into his mouth when he suddenly thrust into her. Her vision was red even though her eyes were tightly shut and pain radiated through her entire body. She collapsed onto him, her strength consumed by the pain as he nuzzled her hair. She barely heard him whispering to her as he held her. She thought that she would never stop crying and the pain would never go away.

"I promise it won't hurt again." He whispered to her. "I swear. Oh Jenny I'm so sorry."

She heard the pain in his voice for the first time as the numbness began to wear off. The pain was still intense but it was beginning to lessen. She was embarrassed that she'd been crying and sat up slightly to wipe the tears away. When she moved the pain shot through her again only this time with a faint bit of pleasure. She felt full to a point that she'd never dreamed possible. When he took her face in his hands and wiped the tears from her cheek she felt the pleasure build and closed her eyes.

As he stroked his thumbs over her face she could feel the flames of passion course through her body again. She moved again, pulling him slightly from within her and her breath caught. It was an incredible sensation that rocked through her entire body. Her body seemed to be uncontrollable as she shook. Every nerve in her body was burning. As his fingers trailed from her face to her breasts she ground her hips down and against him.

She felt the tip of him pressing against her, this time with only a deep pleasure. He pinched her nipples as she rose and felt a blinding light course through her body. All the emotions that she had felt earlier seemed to be nothing. It continued as she slowly moved up and down. When he grabbed her hips and stopped her she was confused. He pushed them over and began to slip out. There was a sliver of pain that caught her off guard as the tip pulled roughly against her.

As he slowly pushed himself back inside her she clutched wildly at a pillow. The sensation grew as more and more pressed into her until she felt another bolt of blinding light course through her body. She didn't want him to stop but he did after putting his arm under her. He kissed her roughly but she couldn't feel most of the pain from her swollen lips. As he moved out of her their kiss deepened and she felt like she was a hollow pit of fire.

She could barely breathe as he entered her again and again. She would occasionally hear him tell her to breathe. Every breathe she took seemed to energize the feelings she was having. She couldn't think or feel anything but the pleasure of his movements. She held onto him feeling like she would fall away into nothingness if she didn't. Over and over again the burning and blinding energy shot through her body until her legs were tingling with pain.

hunny_bee
hunny_bee
18 Followers
12