Princess & The Stud

Story Info
Dame Ballbuster gets her way.
3.1k words
4.46
25.7k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belle90
belle90
44 Followers

Michael looked across the crowded ballroom and sighed. This was not his usual scene. The monkey suite felt tight around the neck, the music was a bunch of violins, the people shiny, smiley and fake. But he was trapped and it was necessary he be here.

"Well that was a big sigh." Came a voice from his left. He turned and looked into the friendly brown eyes of his friend Nate. "It's not too late you know, you could forget this whole thing and move on, we could find our funding elsewhere."

"Why the fuck did she pick me Nate? She could have gone with anyone else but no. She exploited our weakness and our company, all for this? Like I'm some sort of stud horse." Michael growled and shoved his hand through his dirty blond hair, his green eyes blindly glaring around the ballroom. Suddenly his eyes were caught by a flash of shimmery white from a few yards away.

Nice, he thought.

She was standing with her back to him, her back mostly laid bare. White fabric hugged the sides of her upper torso before meeting over the small of her back and falling over a luscious ass. Her hair was long, almost too long, a cascade of wavy black silk contrasting against her dress. He idly wondered what she looked like from the front.

As if she heard his wish, she suddenly turned in profile to laugh at something her companion was saying. Large luminous eyes, probably dark, a small straight nose and full lips, nope the hair was just right as she looked like something Disney would draw. His eyes were drawn to full breasts not too big, not too small, the anger ebbed away a little to give into lust. A princess, he thought, a princess I want to fuck.

"Michael, Dame Ballbuster approaching 3 o'clock" came Nate's warning and forgetting the princess, Michael's anger and frustration came back in full force. Turning he braced himself to meet his nemesis.

Catherine Marie San Sebastian or Dame Ballbuster (as Nate had christened her) was a very handsome and classy old lady. Old age hadn't clouded her sharp eyes, or her mind. She gave the handsome pair a thorough inspection as she approached. "Gentlemen are we enjoying ourselves?"

Michael grunted a noncommittal answer while Nate replied in a "Yes ma'am" and practically gave a military style salute. Michael rolled his eyes, yep, something about the old lady screamed authority; it even brought out Nate's military training.

Catherine smiled at Michael's brown haired friend and business partner. She'd almost picked him but he wasn't quite right. She wanted more for Lila. Her eyes went to Michael and for a moment she had some trepidation. The businessman was exactly what her empire needed but the man, how well did she know the man? Well enough, the thought to herself, he has good friends like Nate Robison, his affairs were discreet and she'd seen him staring at Lila, there was definitely attraction there. And Lila would most definitely find him attractive.

"Let us go someplace a little more private to discuss business." Catherine turned and signaled to her ever present butler/manservant/secretary Barnes who had been arranging a plate of refreshments. They followed her up a flight of stairs to a private salon. Once seated Barnes arranged a plate and drink for his mistress he then did the same for Michael and Nate.

Michael stared at the manservant, that's your future Hirsch, waiting on hands and feet for Dame Ballbuster. After a low conversation with Catherine, Barnes stepped out. Michael pulled at his stifling tux collar. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Nate pick up a cookie, and thought eat up buddy after all it's not your funeral.

"Are you uncomfortable Michael?" asked Catherine.

"Yeah you think?" was the terse reply. Nate paused with the cookie in midair.

"It doesn't have to be this way you know, arranged marriages were once the norm, I myself had one, and you do have a say in this, you do not have to marry my granddaughter but it would be very foolish to not seriously consider my offer."

"Listen lady, you watched and stalked my company, you waited until we were at a weak point in our expansion, and exploited our weakness with your money to put us in your debt and now you want to act logical and factual with me? You're trying to buy a fucking stud for your stable-"

"Ah Lila! Come in darling, don't be afraid Mr. Hirsch and I are just having discussion." Catherine turned towards her granddaughter.

Michael saw the flash of white from the corner of his eye in the doorway.

Fuck me no way, he thought. Yep, it was her. She was even prettier up front. Pretty, that was the perfect word for her. Long black hair framed a perfect oval face dominated by big dark eyes with heavy lashes and full lips. Pink stole into her cheeks as the three occupants continued to stare at her. Nate put down his cookie.

Catherine saw the look on Michael's face. He may change his tune yet, the thought to herself, and stifled the urge to smile. Turning back to her granddaughter who was now looking very unsure still in the doorway, Catherine urged her to her side.

"This is Lila, my granddaughter. Lila this is Mr. Michael Hirsch and this is his friend and business partner Nate Robison" Lila gave each of the men a quick glance and small smile and sat stiffly. She felt her skin prickle in preparation to sweat, oh this is attractive, she thought to herself. In all her 20 years, she had never thought she would end up in this situation.

Suddenly Catherine stood up, "I think it's time you two became acquainted, Mr. Robison how about we give them a little privacy?"

Nate stood up, "Of course" he followed Catherine out, only to walk back in a few seconds later and grab the cookie off his abandoned plate "it's a Madeline." He shrugged and walked back out leaving the two remaining occupants alone.

Michael barely noticed. Look up princess, he thought to himself and once again as if she heard him she gave a quick look up and was caught in his gaze.

Clear green eyes pierced her own and Lila couldn't look away. He was big, his large frame looked slightly ludicrous on the settee. Dirty blonde hair was cut short and a little mussed as if he'd run his fingers through it, Lila suddenly felt the urge to tame the stray hairs. His face was handsome but hard, a man's face, not an inch of boyishness to it. He was fairly young, 28 according to her grandmother's files, so the hardness surprised her. The files had contained very detailed information on him, he had no family, as his parents had both died when he was young and he'd been raised by an Uncle who had passed away a few years ago. Earning his place at the university on a full scholarship, he had graduated from college and created one of the most promising companies in the state. But there were no pictures in the file. Why no picture? It would've been good to have been prepared for this, for him.

"Hello princess." Lila started, shocked out of her trance by his voice and felt her face heat up, how long had she been staring?

"Princess?" Lila looked away from him, to avoid being trapped again by his gaze. "I don't understand."

"You look like a princess, like a fucking cartoon drawing. So, why is your grandmother wanting to set you up with me? And why are you willing to go along with this? To marry a stranger? Share his bed? Have his babies? Or are you already pregnant and grammy is trying to buy the bastard a daddy?"

Lila's mouth dropped open and her eyes snapped back to his. "What? I... never... dear god no! I've never even had..." Lila stopped, completely flustered, she felt tears sting her eyes. This was a nightmare, how had she gotten into this situation? And did he just say she looked like a cartoon?

Michael suddenly felt like a bastard as he saw tears well up in her eyes. Then her words sank in. "You've never what? Had sex?" When she continued to stare at the floor and didn't utter a denial Michael groaned. He didn't know if he wanted to walk out or join her on that sofa and adjust her virgin status.

Then he thought about it, he'd worked long and hard to make his and Nate's business a success, it was galling to think how Dame Ballbuster had busted his carefully laid plans with her cunning and money but if he married her granddaughter, all that money and power would be at his disposal. While he seethed at the thought of being blackmailed, this was a win win for him. He looked at Lila, in more ways than one.

Michael had never seriously thought about marriage. He'd had a trust fund baby brat girlfriend in college that had pretty much soured him on women. If and when he did get married it was going to be someone from his own class with values and morals. Until then he'd engaged in a few casual affairs. But Lila was different, a rich trust baby yes, but so innocent. She'd clasped her hands in her lap, hunching over a little and not realizing the cleavage line she was creating for his viewing pleasure. He felt his dick harden up as he continued to stare.

What was wrong with him? This was perfect. She was perfect. No he hadn't wanted this but now, looking at her he didn't know why he was fighting so hard. Life was fucked up and anything he had in life, he had worked hard for. Now finally he was having something handed to him on a silver platter and while he was apprehensive, he knew he'd be a stupid asshole to throw it away.

Lila was miserable. She'd been nervous enough tonight, parties always made her nervous and the fact that she was going to meet the man her grandmother had chosen for her had been terrifying. Kate, her sister, had been trying to keep her cheerful and laughing the whole night. Kate wouldn't have taken his insulting remarks lying down, she would've put her fist to his nose in seconds, but then again Kate wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. Grandmother knew better then to even ask.

Footsteps alerted her that her companion was moving, suddenly Michael was there sitting next to her on the sofa, Lila blinked up at him.

"I'm sorry. That comment was rude. I apologize but being blackmailed isn't something a guy can take easily you know?" Michael smiled at her, "Is this something you want?"

Lila forgot to breath for a moment, he was beautiful when he smiled. He raised an eyebrow when she failed to reply for a minute, so Lila rushed to answer, "It doesn't matter what I want, I will do my duty."

"Good." He leaned in and kissed her. The first kiss was a shy meeting of the lips. Lila froze and then burned when he next licked her across the lips. She gasped and he used the opportunity to lick inside. His hands were at her waist and he eased her back and came down on her. Lila came out of her haze a little to push him back but he gave her another kiss, this time touching his tongue to hers. Her hands curled around his shoulders and touched her tongue back.

Damn she tasted good, sweet like strawberries. Michael continued to ply her with kisses as his hands smoothed down her body and finally cupped the ass he'd been admiring earlier. Her hesitant tongue became bolder, wrapping around his and he couldn't help but gather the gown up over her knees. Lila didn't even notice. Feelings were overwhelming her, he was so big and strong and her center ached. Suddenly he cupped her wet cunt. Lila cried out but it was muffled by his mouth. He petted her through her panties. Lila couldn't believe this was happening, her hands had curled up once again to push him away but the feelings his petting was creating in her were sapping her strength. She lay helpless to the intense erotic feelings running through her body.

Michael let go of her lips to take a look at his princess. Damn, he thought, lying down her breasts had rounded under the strapless bodice of her dress. He tried to gently pull the material down, but it clung to her skin.

"Body tape." Came Lila's breathless voice. He looked at her and smiled. He pealed the dress down a little more firmly and the material came down her breasts. Two beautiful pink nipples topped creamy white tits. Sliding his hand beneath her panties he lowered his head to her tits. At the first lick of his tongue on her nipple and his fingers on her bare pussy, Lila arched up and cried out as she came. The sensations were too much for her to handle, not even the romance novels she read had prepared her for this, the reality of being touched.

"Damn baby you're hot." He whispered as she came down. He'd taken off her panties and removed his coat in the aftermath of her orgasm and he'd bent her knee up so his hand had easier access to her now sopping cunt. He bent his head down again to lick, suck and bite her nipples. Lila felt her body begin to build again. What was he doing to her? Her cunt was beginning to feel that pleasure pain again and she watched his head at her chest, his cheeks hollow out as he sucked. He looked up at her as her ran his tongue around one nipple then the other. Lila clutched the back of his head and groaned.

"Yeah princess, that's it, moan for me baby." Michael whispered.

Michael slid down until he was between her legs and staring straight at her beautiful luscious pussy, it was a beautiful pink that matched her nipples. Lila started as she realized where Michael was looking, embarrassment began to encroach through her lust haze. Realizing her legs were tensing as if she was going to close up to him, Michael grasped her clit with his thumb and forefinger. Lila screamed from the pleasure pain of it.

"Keep your legs open baby, I'll make it better." He bent and took it into his mouth. Lila gave a ragged moan and he looked up from between her legs. He looked past her heaving tits, past that kiss swollen panting mouth to her confused and hazy dark eyes. He ran his tongue round and round her clit, gave it a gentle suck and then brought his tongue down to the entrance of her pussy. His dick was throbbing but he ignored it, her cunt was the sweetest he'd ever tasted and it was his. She was his. He swirled his tongue around the entrance to her pussy and pushed a little inside and then when back to her clit. Mine he thought, all mine. Within a few minutes Lila had her third orgasm, when she came back to earth he was still mouthing her tender pussy, it was too much.

Lila pushed him away, "Please, I can't." She whispered.

Michael moved back up her body to give her a kiss, "It's okay princess, now it's my turn."

Lila tasted herself on his tongue then his words sank through, she pushed him back "No, we're not married, we can't."

Michael grinned, "After all that? No baby, it hurts the first time, we do it this time and there will be no pain on our wedding night or honeymoon."

"But you didn't want to marry me, I heard what you were saying to grandmother." Lila's mind was swirling, what had happened? He had been insulting her one minute and had her on her back the next minute. Good god, what if someone had come in to check on them?

"I changed my mind. I don't want to talk anymore." He bent back down to kiss her, and put his fingers back between her legs. Lila struggled against the erotic lethargy threatening to overwhelm her, he suddenly stuck his finger up her pussy. Lila gasped, "Stop someone might come."

Michael didn't answer. Nothing mattered but his need to get inside her, he continued to plunge his finger inside her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Lila cried out as the sensations began to radiate from her cunt again, and her nipples throbbed in sympathy. He added another finger and it hurt Lila a little, it wasn't the erotic pleasure pain from before, it was a slight sting. Feeling her tense a little Michael bent his head to suck hard on a nipple to distract her. He unzipped himself with his other hand. His dick sprang out against Lila's thigh. Lila felt the heat, but was distracted as Michael bent to her other tit and settled squarely between her thighs.

He took out his fingers and placed his dick on the entrance to her pussy. He looked into Lila's dark eyes and pushed in. Lila felt intense pressure and then pain, "Michael stop."

"It's okay pretty princess, let me in." Michael whispered, his face flushed. Damn she was tight, it felt so good. With a lunge he pushed all the way in, he buried his face in her neck, his cock throbbed in the tightest and wettest hot cunt in the world. "God you feel good princess, your cunt feels so good." Michael couldn't help himself, he began to move plunging in and out, he felt his balls draw up. He continued to fuck her at a furious pace.

Lila was trying to deal with the pain. It hurt, but slowly the pain seemed to ebb. It didn't quite feel good but it was okay. Michael suddenly reared up, Lila looked at him but his eyes were down there, watching himself fuck into her. Lila studied him, he still had his shirt on but a few buttons were undone and it stuck to his torso with his sweat. His pants were still on except at the place where his cock was out to fuck her. She on the other hand was mostly naked, her breasts shook with his thrusts, her dress was bunched around her midsection.

Michael watched his dick appear and then disappear into her pretty pink cunt. Suddenly Michael cried out, his head thrown back, eyes closed, he leaned forward, froze, his hips bucked a few times and he slumped on her. Lila felt a sudden warmth trickle out where they were joined.

Suddenly a thought came to Lila like a thunderbolt. Oh my god he came inside me! He didn't wear a condom.

belle90
belle90
44 Followers