Princess & The Stud Ch. 02

Story Info
Nate hastily closed the French doors.
2.1k words
4.34
15.7k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate hastily closed the French doors behind him as he escaped into the relative safety of the hallway with his prize safely in hand. Today had been one hell of a day and he hadn't had a proper meal between the madness at the office and making sure Michael was kept contained, the poor bastard. He felt a faint unease at leaving that poor defenseless girl in there with his glowering friend but knew Michael would never hurt a woman, let alone poor Bambi in there.

His stomach rumbled. He brought the Madeline cookie up to his mouth for a bite.

"Who the fuck are you?" came a peeved voice behind him.

Startled, Nate's fingers pinched the cookie a little too hard and it crumbled, to drop to the ground. Nate sighed, gave the dropped cookie a rueful smile and turned around.

Cleopatra stood before him in all her glory. Shiny blue black hair was cut to shoulder length, while straight cut bangs skimmed perfectly arched brows and provided a startling contrast to her white skin, electric blue eyes and sinful red lips. A black flapper dress hugged her tall, slim frame. Nate's half smile turned into a grin.

"You owe me a cookie. God couldn't have created those lips to say such words, except in the context of the bedroom. Of course there they would be alright... as dirty, dirty pillow talk. I'm Nate Robison."

Cleopatra gave him a disgusted look and arched her eyebrow even further.

"The stupid asshole's fucking business partner." She muttered under her breath. "Where's my sister?"

Nate blinked, "Sister?"

"Yes, my sister... Lila. Is she still up here?", both eyebrows came down in a glower when Nate didn't immediately respond.

"You're Bambi's sister? Why weren't you here earlier?"

"I was banished. Grandmother was afraid I was going to start trouble." She smirked. "I just saw the barracuda downstairs and I want to make sure Lil is okay."

"She's fine." Nate automatically responded.

So this was the older black sheep. He'd had some preliminary information on the Sebastian family and he'd idly wondered why Dame had negotiated for her younger granddaughter when the older one was still unmarried. Word was that she was rebellious and the old Dame wasn't able to control her. Seemed like the information was pretty accurate.

Katie shifted and stared at the man in front of her. He stared straight back with the same stupid smile on his face. What the fuck was he smiling at? And why wasn't he answering her question?

"Well...?" prompted Kate.

"Well?" responded Nate.

"Where's my sister? And why the hell are you smiling like that?"

"You're charming."

"And you're creepy." She countered.

Nate laughed.

Katie blinked and bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling back. What was wrong with her? Sure he was cute but he'd made a pass at her earlier. Typical male, she told herself sternly, don't be fooled.

"So where is she?" Katie asked again.

Nate opened his mouth to respond when they heard a feminine cry from down the hallway. Worried blue eyes met widened brown ones. Katie pushed Nate aside and rushed down the hallway.

Accidentally stepping on the fallen cookie crumbs, Nate tried but failed to keep his balance and fell to the floor. Picking himself up, he limped towards where Cleopatra had rushed off to. Turning around the corner he crashed into a soft warm body and braced himself for impact with the floor once again.

"Uff."

"Ouch!" came Cleopatra's breathless voice below him.

Nate felt the sensation of soft feminine curves cushioning his body. He opened his eyes and met beautiful blue ones. "Lady you're dangerous."

Katie moaned, "Get off of me, I can't breathe." Nate flipped onto his back and reversed their positions so she was on top. "This better? It works for me."

"Just give me a minute." Kate laid her head down onto his chest. "Thank god for the carpeting in this section of the hallway. I could've died."

"I got you." Nate replied and moved his hands down her body.

Kate flinched. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked in clipped tones.

"Just wanting to make sure there are no broken bones." He smoothly countered.

"That's enough!" She quickly scrambled off him as his hands cupped her ass. She moved to sit near him on the floor. Nate sat up too.

"Well hell Cleo. You definitely know how to knock a man on his ass. What was your hurry?"

Kate's face turned red. "I thought that was Lila so I rushed down to that room. But it wasn't Lila. It's some guy and girl fucking. Good god I almost walked in until I realized what he was doing to her. What is it with some people? No class. Can't they wait to get home? Animals!"

Nate blinked and then shook his head.

"What room?"

"Right on the left right there. Hey we should get a move on. They could come out any second and I don't want to know who they are."

"Is it the first door past that table with the vase?"

"Uh yeah, why? You want to go take a peek pervert?"

"And you're sure they were having... sex?"

"Yes."

Nate's jaw dropped open. Katie peered at him, wondering if he was okay. Had he hit his head in the fall? Maybe he was discombobulated from their crash. His preppy side parted hair was mussed and his big brown eyes seemed dazed. The dimples had disappeared since he was no longer smiling. Her eye was drawn to his wide shoulders. He wasn't incredibly tall, maybe an inch or two taller than her but he was built. She'd felt like she'd hit a brick wall when she'd crashed into him.

Katie felt a faint attraction to him. He just seemed so wholesome and nice, even with the bedroom comment earlier. She didn't want to like him, he made her nervous. She was probably just horny from the scene a second ago, courtesy of the porno couple down the hall.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked. She held up three fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

Nate looked at her and grinned. "I'm okay."

Katie blinked. He sure smiled a lot. He was even prettier when he smiled. She scowled, "Answer the question."

"Three fingers. Seriously I'm okay. Hey uh, did you want to go down to the party... uh. What's your name?"

"Katie." She automatically replied as her brain began clicking. Why had he been asking so many questions about the couple down the hall? Wait a minute. No, she told herself mentally. No way. But what if it was? What if it was and it wasn't consensual? Katie abruptly straightened.

Nate noticed her body movement right away. Katie rushed to her feet and began moving towards the doors. Nate was up and after her in a flash but too late as Katie opened the doors and rushed in. Nate made it to the doors right behind her in time to take in the erotic scene.

Michael was seated at the sofa, with his hand on his pant zipper and torso stretched protectively over a partially nude feminine form. Her hair was tumbled underneath her and dress was bunched up at the waist. Lila had reflexively used her arms to cover her breasts while Michael thankfully blocked the view of the south.

"Oh my god." Nate wasn't sure if the words had come from Katie's mouth or his.

**********

Several things seemed to happen at once.

"You fucking bastard!" Kate snarled and made at attempt to lunge at Michael.

"Woah!" Nate snagged her around the waist to haul her back.

Lila turned onto her side, away from the door to to adjust her dress. Michael grabbed his jacket from where it was draped on the sofa and placed it over her.

Dame Ballbuster stepped back into the room with Barnes in tow, to find her oldest granddaughter shrieking obscenities and kicking at Nate Robison's legs, while that gentleman seemed to be trying to contain her in some sort of basket hold. Her youngest granddaughter was red faced, sprawled on a sofa and adjusting her clothing while using a men's jacket as a blanket. While a jacket-less and mussed Michael Hirsch stared dazedly at the scene before him.

Dear god, she thought to herself, I was only gone 20 minutes.

"Katie! Stop that racket this instance!"

Catherine's voice seemed to crack across the room like a gunshot. Katie froze and stumbled as Nate abruptly let her go. Lila righted herself and with a wince scooted away from Michael on the sofa. While the dazed look disappeared from Micheal's face and the scowl he usually wore settled back where it belonged. The stillness didn't last long.

"What the fucking hell were you doing to my sister?!?!" screeched Katie. Nate physically flinched.

Michael looked blankly at the shrieking harridan for a minute. After a quick shake of his head, his gaze slid to Dame Ballbuster and he smirked, "Just sampling the goods darling. Getting a taste of what was being offered."

"I'm killing this asshole. Barnes! Go get grandfather's gun."

Lila had gasped at Micheal's words. Hurt, guilt and shame quickly passed over her face.

As she watched the tears well up in her granddaughter's eyes, Katherine felt like shooting the bastard herself. But she'd known this was going to be difficult. With the exception of Lila, young people these days seemed to prize their independence and right to make decisions no matter how wrong or unsound they were. They simply had no respect for their elders or the experience and guidance they could provide.

"Yes, Miss Katie."

"Stop Barnes. There will be no need of a gun. Katie, please stop making a scene and watch your language. Take Lila to her room please."

Katie stared uncomprehendingly at her grandmother. "Did you just hear what he said? You wanted this bastard for Lila? Do you even give a shit-"

"That's enough!" Catherine's voice cracked across the room once again. "Get your sister upstairs. Now."

When Katie just continued to stare at her, Lila got up and gathered the jacket close around her. "Please Katie let's go."

The sound of Lila's tear-filled voice seemed to snap Katie out of her trance and she moved towards her sister. She put her arm around Lila and guided her out of the room. Catherine noted that Micheal's smirk has disappeared at Lila's gasp and guilt had settled over his features as Katie escorted Lila out. As soon as he realized Dame was watching him, the scowl was back in a flash.

"When I left you here to get acquainted with Lila, I had not meant biblical sense. Lila's an innocent girl Mr. Hirsch and I had you pegged as a gentleman of good character. Seducing an innocent girl is quite beneath you."

Michael felt his face heat as guilt began to fill him again. What the hell? He'd been the injured party here. Catherine Sebastian had been blackmailing him.

But shit! She was right. He'd known within five minutes that Lila hadn't had anything to do with his predicament. Lust had overwhelmed him as soon as he'd laid eyes on her, then he'd wanted to literally lay on her. He'd seduced a virgin, a sweet innocent and nice girl. And then the icing on the shit cake was that he'd humiliated her in front of her family. Well he'd insulted her before that also with his crack about her being pregnant.

How the hell had this happened? He needed to get home and get his head straight.

"I'll marry her."

His words were met with silence, they'd even shocked him once they came out of his mouth. He could feel Nate gaping at him. Dame Ballbuster looked straight into his eyes, her eyes seemed to pierce into his own, as if she were weighing his words.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I mean yes. I'm sure. Look it's been a long night. I uh... want to talk to Lila. Not right now. I'll swing by tomorrow after work, if that's okay." Micheal rubbed his forehead and ran his hand through his hair. "Can I go now?"

The Dame continued to stare into his eyes for another minute. Finally satisfied with god knows what, she nodded. "Of course. Lila will expect you tomorrow. Barnes, please see the gentleman out."

"Of course madam... gentlemen please follow me."

They were out to the parking lot before Michael realized that Nate was having trouble keeping up and seemed to be limping.

"What happened to you?"

"Katie Sebastian. Can I ask what the fuck you're doing?"

Micheal's laugh was without humor. "Not a god damn clue. God I need a drink, let's get out of here."