Princess & The Stud Ch. 03

Story Info
Lila and Michael come to an agreement.
3.7k words
4.8
16.2k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belle90
belle90
44 Followers

Lila stared at her reflection. It was like staring at a stranger. Each feature was the same, but she was somehow altered. Amazingly enough, once she'd gotten Katie to calm down she had taken a shower and gone to bed to fall straight asleep. She hadn't thought about her first sexual experience, the bastard she'd had it with, the possibility she might be pregnant or the humiliation that she'd betrayed herself so easily to a complete stranger.

It sort of felt like she was still asleep, everything seemed removed and disconnected. It was probably a blessing because she'd taken the news grandmother had given a few minutes ago quite well because of it.

"Lila, Michael will be coming by after 5 today. He has made reservations for dinner so dress accordingly. He has agreed to this arrangement and it is only fitting that the two of you get better acquainted. Now darling, I understand his behavior last night was unfortunate and you may have some reservations towards this marriage. But we should remember that Michael is a very independent individual. He has been on his own since a very young age. I should've realized that he wouldn't take very well to... direction. Perhaps I should have given him more time to adjust to the idea before introducing you. But all's well that ends well, and the boy has come around. "

Lila didn't say a word. She couldn't verbalize the dread that filled her stomach at her grandmother's words. How could she? She owed her grandmother so much. It was better to sacrifice then disappoint the only person in the world that mattered to her, besides Katie. Unlike her grandmother and sister, Lila had no knack for business and had never been able to add anything worthwhile to the family empire.

Michael Hirsch may hate her but marrying him would insure the stability of the company. Katie was too impulsive and green to take over at the moment and grandmother's health wasn't what it used to be.

A normal day would have been spent volunteering. She would be walking shelter animals, organizing fundraisers or charity events. While she had no drive or talent for business, she strangely excelled in working in the non-profit arena. Katie thought that she was being stubborn, that the talent she used in her charities could be utilized at Sebastian Industries. What Katie didn't understand that Lila performed well in volunteering because she felt needed. At Sebastian Industries... there was no need for her.

She'd thought she was starting her period when she woke up this morning, only to realize it was the wrong time of the month and the ache was due to what happened the night before. A long soak in the bathtub had her feeling much better. Pinning up her hair into a low bun, light make-up and her purple v-neck jersey sundress had her feeling confident. She could do this. The strange mood she'd woken up to this morning would help her stay aloof, calm and together. Michael Hirsch would not meet the same Lila he had last night.

Lila looked away from the mirror and went downstairs to settle in the library. If she could lose herself in a good horror book, she would manage to stay distracted. Instead of reading, she found herself staring out the window. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming down the hall. Lila abruptly straightened. As soon as her gaze connected with jade green eyes, the calm stillness shattered into a million pieces and the world came to life, leaving Lila feeling front, center and exposed. She felt the prickles begin in her armpits, the first sign of glands preparing to sweat, and quickly looked down as tears began to sting her eyes. Good god, what was wrong with her? Why was she so inept?

Michael froze in the doorway. God damn it. She looked achingly beautiful as he remembered but so sad. He'd been a complete asshole to her. He should apologize, just as he was about to open his mouth he realized Barnes was still behind him. No, he wasn't apologizing in front of Dame Ballbuster's lapdog. They needed to get out of here so they could be alone. He cleared his throat, "Lila, you ready?"

******************

Michael glanced at Lila. She had sat quietly for the ride so far, a quick look at his dashboard let him know that only 15 minutes had passed but it seemed like it had been an hour. She sat stiffly, her head turned to look out the passenger side window. He had a feeling that sitting in a restaurant wasn't going to help her or him unwind any. He suddenly pulled the car over to the side of the road.

Startled, Lila turned towards him, her nervousness forgotten. Once again their eyes connected and held until Lila looked away down to her lap.

"This isn't going to work." Michael announced.

Lila looked back up, "What?"

"This. This isn't going to work. Look I need to apologize."

Lila felt her stomach churn, was he changing his mind about marriage?

"Yesterday, I was angry and I'm not a nice guy when I'm angry. I'm sorry I took it out on you." Feeling strangely relieved, Lila looked back up at him but he was staring intently at the steering wheel.

"This is awkward and I don't think a restaurant is going to be the right place to help us relax and talk. How about we go for some pizza instead?"

He looked back up and Lila quickly looked away to avoid meeting his eyes. She didn't really feel like going to a restaurant either. She nodded.

"Great."

A few minutes later they pulled onto a residential street. The homes weren't very new but the neighborhood seemed safe and clean. They pulled into a driveway of a single story unobtrusive home. It was neat and clean but certainly not what she'd imagined his home would be like. She'd pictured him in a sleek penthouse type place. His business was successful, what was he doing in this modest neighborhood.

"I thought we were going to for pizza?" Lila asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, we'll order in. My place isn't much but it's cozy and private unlike the mausoleum you call home."

Lila bit her lip, wondering if he was making another dig at her expense. She didn't know what to make of him; he had almost been nice earlier. The apology was a step in the right direction. But she felt a little afraid of him after being on the receiving end of his cruelty yesterday. "Uh, I shouldn't have said that. It came out wrong. It's a beautiful mansion but not to my taste."

Michael excused himself shortly after they entered the house. Lila sat on the single couch in the family room. So he didn't like her home? Would that mean he wouldn't be moving in after marriage? Would this be her new home? Lila looked around in interest. It was bare but clean. It looked like there had been some updates. There was crown molding in the dining room and family room. Granite countertops gleamed from the kitchen. It was small but could be cozy with a few small additions.

Michael came back in wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Lila felt the nervousness creep back up again. She watched him pick up his cell phone and make the order over the phone. His well worn jeans lovingly cupped his butt and his t-shirt stretched over broad shoulders outlining the v shape of his upper torso. She tried to keep the image of that same torso moving over her body from yesterday and was partially successful. Somehow she would hold it together.

He came back into the room and took a seat on the other end of the couch.

"Pizza should be delivered in half an hour." Lila nodded.

"Look, I apologized earlier but I want to emphasize that I really am sorry. I can have a short temper but I've never taken it out on a woman. Being blackmailed and controlled by Dame- uh your grandmother brought me to a new low. It was everything last night... the party, the suit, having this business that not only I but also my friend spent so much blood and sweat building being threatened... I was out of control. If you marry me, I promise I will do my best to not ever treat you to that side of me again."

Lila looked up at him, straight into his eyes and saw genuine remorse. She looked away and after a slight pause and sighed.

"I don't know... I should probably say its okay and I understand your feelings yesterday. And I do understand a bit... but I wouldn't ever treat anyone the way you treated me and I didn't deserve it."

"No you didn't. I'm sorry."

Lila bit her lip and nodded.

A minute passed by and neither one said anything but the silence wasn't awkward. Each could sense the other was taking a minute to settle thoughts and feelings. Lila felt some of her nervousness ebb; she genuinely believed he was sorry, perhaps they could make a fresh start. Michael studied her profile, if she agreed to marry him, he would be happy to spend the rest of his years gazing at the sweep of her lashes, slope of her pert nose and... he looked away as his gaze lingered on those lips. Whoa, he'd just apologized for yesterday; he couldn't pull a dick move by trying to jump her bones again.

"So... do you think you want to give this a try? We could date like normal people and then decide if we click or not."

Lila looked at him, a bit puzzled. "But grandmother said that you had agreed."

"Well, I think that you're in the same position I am. While I'm being forced by having my company threatened... you're being forced by familial bond. But the difference is that while I think you're a genuinely nice person and any guy who married you would be lucky. After my behavior yesterday, you don't have the same piece of mind regarding my character. I want you to have that piece of mind. So let's date. The Dame doesn't need to know."

He smiled a genuine smile and she felt her heart thump. The sternness of his usual expression gave way to reveal almost a hint of boyishness.

"Why do you call grandmother Dame?"

"Uh... she seems like a Dame?"

"Oh."

"So tell me about yourself, I know you don't work for SSE but you're not a socialite. What do you do?"

Lila told him about her charity work and the shelter. He seemed genuinely interested and she relaxed and opened up a bit more. They talked about pets, she was never allowed to have any and he shared stories about his uncle's dog which had died a few years after his uncle. She asked him about his company and he talked about how after Stanford he'd worked for a private firm. After Nate had discharged, they'd pooled their money to start Hiron Technologies.

The flow of conversation continued unabated through pizza delivery and consumption. Lila felt flushed and excited. She was talking to an attractive male, and making sense and making him laugh. The evening had completely turned around and she felt happy.

Michael polished off his last slice and settled back onto the sofa. He suddenly focused on Lila's plate.

"Are you still on the first slice?"

Lila gave a sheepish smile, "I'm a slow eater."

"Well thank goodness we didn't go to the restaurant; we would've been there until closing time."

Lila laughed, "You should chew your food, and it's good for digestion."

Michael grinned in response. He'd thought Lillian San Sebastian was pretty and sweet. But she was more than sweet, she was good and she was more than pretty, she was beautiful. He'd thought all rich kids were vapid, spoiled, users after his experience with Danielle. How had she turned out so unspoiled?

Lila looked thoughtful when he put his questions to voice.

"Well, I didn't spend my earlier years with my grandmother. I lived with my parents until I was eight. My mother wasn't on good terms with my grandparents so they had cut her off. I didn't grow up in luxury. Money came and went very quickly. I moved in with my grandparents after my parents died. And my grandparents were determined to not repeat the same mistakes like they had with my mother."

Michael wanted to ask more about her mother but Lila seemed to be in a good place and he didn't want to bring her down again. It could wait for another time.

Lila put down her half eaten slice and got up to help pick up the remains of dinner.

"You're done eating?"

"Yes."

"You just ate a slice and a half."

"Yes, I'm full."

"It doesn't seem like enough."

Lila continued to refuse another slice and carried the carton and piled plates to the kitchen. Michael trailed her. He tried to stop her from loading the dishwasher but she insisted. It felt strange to have her moving around in his living space and realize that she would soon be living with him and this would also be her kitchen. He knew he'd given her an option to back out earlier but, she would say yes, he knew it not by arrogance but by a sense of destiny. Lila turned from the dishwasher to find Michael watching her.

The look in his eyes wasn't the predatory lust she had seen yesterday. His eyes held warmth and desire and rather then look away in embarrassment and confusion; she wanted to drown in them. She felt her cheeks heat and a smile curve her lips. He stepped forward and placed his hands on her hips to pull her in closer. Lila closed her eyes as he leaned in.

"I probably shouldn't do this, it's too soon. But I so need to, just a kiss, I promise I'll stop after a kiss."

Lila opened her eyes once again look into his green ones and stood up on her tip toes to bring her lips to his. She felt a thrill go through his body at his groan. Her hands came up to cup the back of his head. She opened her mouth to lick at his lips. She pulled back when he opened his mouth to fuse their lips further.

"No. Yesterday you had control and I was helpless. Today I want to be in control."

Michael took his hands off her hips and moved back a step, "I'm sorry princess, it's too soon, and I shouldn't have kissed you. Give me a minute and I'll drive you home."

"No, I want to kiss you. But I want to be in control."

Michael looked slightly puzzled and moved to take her back in his arms again. Lila stopped him with a hand to his chest.

"I want to touch you, but you can't touch me. You said you were sorry about yesterday. Prove it. Give me back the control you took."

A part of Lila couldn't believe what she had just asked of him but she knew what she wanted, what she needed. He was so beautiful and she wanted to touch him, to have him again in that way but on her terms. He was by nature a leader and giving in wouldn't come lightly to him but he would agree. He would say yes, something had shifted between them tonight, he would understand why she needed this from him.

Michael held out his hand to her and led her to his bedroom. He didn't know how the hell he would be able to let her touch him and take the lead without touching her back. But if he managed to hold himself in check he could fix some of the damage from yesterday. He hadn't been completely unaware of her during his fuck frenzy yesterday, he knew she hadn't climaxed.

He laid down on the bed and made room for her to slide in next to him. Lila didn't hesitate, she leaned in and kissed his lips, licked them, kissed his ear, slid them down his cheek to the softer skin at his neck. Michael leaned his head to the side to give her better access. Lila felt powerful and painfully aroused. The slickness between her legs should have embarrassed her but the excitement she felt wouldn't allow her to feel anything except lust.

"Open your mouth." She whispered and licked into his mouth when he complied. She caressed and teased his tongue into deep kisses and settled over him more fully. Lila thrust her fingers through his hair and continued to kiss him, grinding her pelvis against his hip. Michael fought to keep his hands firmly on the bed. Lila tugged at his t-shirt and he slightly sat up to tug it off and tossed it to a far corner of the room. As Lila began to spread kisses down his chest he moved his hands to behind his head. She licked and kissed his nipples.

She looked up to find him grinning.

"Does it feel for you the same way it feels for me?"

"Not quite princess, they're uh, not as sensitive on guys. It does feel good though."

Lila felt mildly disappointed. The sensations that she'd felt when he'd done it to her had been amazing. Michael smiled at her expression but it quickly disappeared as she resumed her kissed and moved lower to his belly. He felt sweat break out on his brow and tried to think of other things as his kisses hit his lower belly and her hands caressed his thighs. His dick rose up begging for attention.

Lila suddenly sat up and pulled off her dress, revealing a black bra and panties. His eyes raked her torso. She lay back on top of him and gave him another kiss. He wildly kissed her back. She sat up with knees on either side of his chest and unhooked her bra. He could feel the wetness of her cunt through her soaked panties on his stomach.

Giving him another kiss she cupped her tits and leaned close to his mouth. He ran his tongue around one pink nipple and then the other. She groaned and ground her cunt against his stomach. He latched onto one and sucked hard. Lila braced her arms on either side of his head and leaned her chest in. It felt so good, each hard suck sent her pussy a pleasurable hurt and made it weep. He let go of that nipple and took its twin into his mouth. It didn't take long for his biting, licking and sucking to make her cum.

Lila sat up on her knees again. A flush covered Michael's cheeks and his eyes glittered with need. She almost felt enough sympathy for him to give him permission to touch her but she wanted more. Moving to one side, her hands went to the sides of her panties. Michael's eyes watched intently. Lila gently pulled them down and Michael stared at the small triangle of hair covering her pussy. Tossing them to the side, Lila looked at Michael and hesitated. No, she wouldn't give him permission yet.

Michael stared at Lila.

"Babe you're so hot." He groaned.

She was so beautiful, her curvy white body was flushed, and her nipples and lips were red from his mouth. Her hair had come loose from her bun and fell in loose waves down her back. She moved towards the upper part of the bed and straddled his head. She widened her stance so the red delicate flesh of her pussy was revealed for his gaze and then his mouth. Lila cried out as he licked along her slit and then screamed his name has he sucked on her clit. Lila felt delirious from the sensations coming from her pussy. More of that aching pleasure pain. She withstood the torment as long as she could but then felt her knees begin to collapse. She wanted him inside her.

Lila came up away from his mouth and laid down next to him.

Looking into his green eyes she whispered "Touch me Michael."

Michael didn't hesitate. He came up over her and kissed her so she could taste herself on his lips. Keeping his mouth fused to hers he undid his pants and tossed them. He grabbed the extra pillow on the bed and pulled Lila up to stack it against the headboard and lean her against them.

"Watch." He whispered.

Lila opened her eyes to see him crouch between her open legs. His cock was poised at her pussy.

"Watch me fuck you princess."

Lila watched him caress his cock along her slit. He lifted her legs with the crook of his elbows and began to push his dick into her cunt. She whined as she watched him sink himself into her. If there was some soreness from yesterday, Lila didn't feel it. She felt his cock slowly pull out and watched it appear glistening with her juices only to slowly sink back in. So this is what he'd been watching yesterday. Her breath got heavier as she watched and felt him move in and out and Michael began to speed up the rhythm.

Michael reached up to massage her clit and fucked her faster. Lila screamed and threw back her head, eyes closed as she felt herself splinter and start to cum. Michael leaned down to suck her tit and Lila screamed her climax. He pulled up her hips and began to piston his hips onto hers as her quivering pussy milked his dick into his climax.

belle90
belle90
44 Followers
12