Princess & The Stud Ch. 05

Story Info
Things go further.
4.4k words
4.7
16k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belle90
belle90
44 Followers

Lila stepped out of the car and onto the curb of the now familiar street. The parting smile she gave the driver turned into a delighted grin as she realized Michael was home already! He had been working late most of this week and she'd had to wait for him the last few nights. Not that she minded. She'd been given a key after their second date and she made herself welcome. She'd even tried a few recipes the cook had given her the last few nights. Tonight was his turn.

It was amazing how much she enjoyed spending time with him and how comfortable she felt with him. Especially considering how much she'd hated and dreaded the idea of marrying him two weeks ago. Lila hadn't ever had a boyfriend or spent any time in the company of men. In fact after Katie's experience, and what had become of their mother, grandmother had made sure Lila was well protected. As a result, men had always seemed like an alien species to Lila. But Michael was different, he was Michael.

There was no response to Lila's knock, so she used her key to let herself in. Lila found Michael fast asleep on the couch. A rush of tenderness hit Lila, he looked so relaxed and boyish asleep. Most of the time Michael looked cold and remote but his expression quickly changed to awareness when he focused on her. Lila always felt a thrill when it happened. It was proof that he felt something for her. But this degree of vulnerability on his face right now only came to his face when he was asleep. She'd seen it the morning after she'd... Lila's body flushed as she remembered that first night here at his house.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, she'd started her period the next day. And they hadn't repeated the experience since. Well her period had come and gone but Michael hadn't made another move. Lila had gotten birth control just in case but still, nothing. They'd spent most of their time this week just talking. They'd gone to lunch this weekend, a drive and the park without a single touch between them. Lila had hoped to change that tonight.

Well so much for that plan, Lila mused to herself. She took the blanket off the back of the sofa and draped it over him. Lila didn't suppose he'd made dinner and didn't want to wake him up or experiment in the kitchen without cook's directions to guide her. She went to Michael's room to watch some television. She kicked off her shoes, picked up the remote and settled into the bed. It smelled like him. What would it be like to wake up every morning in this bed? Lila buried her face into his pillow as her nipples tightened. Erotic, that's what it would be.

Mentally shaking herself out of her thoughts, Lila propped a pillow up behind her and flipped on the TV. Damn, no cable. But there was a DVD player. Taking a chance Lila hit play. A cock penetrating a pussy came on the screen. Lila jerked up straight in shock and fumbled to turn off the TV. Oh my god, it was pornography! Shoot the DVD was still playing, Lila hit the power button quickly to turn it off.

Gross! Ewww! Lila mentally cringed. Michael watched that? Well... he was a guy. The image from the screen came to her mind again. Lila tried to shove it out, but it wouldn't go away. Lila wrinkled her nose and buried it in the pillow. Michael's scent filled her nose again. Did he masturbate to that? Lila was shocked at her own thoughts. She felt her insides liquefy as she imagined him laying here and watching it. She lay still for a moment or two, her insides churning.

Suddenly getting up, Lila went to the door and cracked it open to listen. She heard Michael's soft snore. He was still asleep. Lila sat back on the bed and considered the remote. She chewed her lip and thought to herself for a moment. If she was careful, he would never know and... she was curious! Lila went back to the door and made sure it was cracked open so she could hear Michael if he came down the hall way. She turned the TV and DVD player back on and quickly hit mute to make sure no sounds from the film could cover the sound of someone walking down the hallway. The movie started from the beginning. There didn't seem to be much plot. The main guy was an investigator. He was undercover, posing as some sort of employee or handyman in the rich old man's mansion. The old man's young and busty red haired wife was making eyes at the investigator. Lila rolled her eyes at the bad acting. The scene cut to night in the investigator's room. He appeared to be fast asleep. The redhead sneaked into the room in a robe to sit down on the bed. She lifted the blanket down to expose the guys cock and then leaned down to take it in her mouth.

Lila watched in horrified curiosity. The lady was sucking it down to the base. Lila had a rudimentary idea of what oral sex entailed but to see it onscreen was a raw experience. It looked lewd, almost depraved but in spite of the faint revulsion, Lila felt herself get wet. The guy in movie woke up from his supposed slumber and pulled the redhead's face up. Their faces filled with lustful leers, and he dragged her face down to start sucking him again.

Lila sat back up to place her pillow at the foot of the bed. This way she could lie on her stomach and grind her hips on the bed to relieve the ache in her pussy. A sudden noise had Lila jumping up to face the door. Oh god no...

Michael stood in the doorway. Lila scrambled to turn off the TV.

"I... uh I didn't realize what..." Lila was sure her face was fire engine red.

"Turn it back on."

Lila had been frantically trying to work the remote to turn off the DVD player. At his husky words, her eyes came back to his face. His cheeks had a faint flush, a crooked smile curved his lips and his gaze had darkened to jade.

"Turn it back on Princess."

Taking the remote from her limp hand, he turned the television back on and settled down next to her on the bed.

"Watch" Michael whispered into her ear.

Lila reluctantly turned to watch the images unfold onscreen. Detective guy had dragged the redhead up to give her a kiss. Lila felt Michael kiss her neck and sucked in a breath. Rich lady took off her robe to reveal a sheer negligee. Lila felt Michael reach up to her dress straps and pull them down, along with her bra straps, to reveal her hardened nipples. As detective guy began to kiss and fondle the redheads nipples, Lila felt Michael lean down to lightly lick hers. With a gasp Lila buried her hand in Michael's hair to pull him harder against her aching nipples.

He resisted and pulled away to whisper, "Keep your eyes on the screen Princess, I'll make you feel good."

Pulling the dress down, Michael unhooked her bra and quickly removed the dress, leaving Lila sitting on the bed in her panties.

God, he hadn't expected to find her watching porn in his bedroom, he'd forgotten he'd left the movie in there. So much for his plan to keep his hands off, watching her grind her hips against his bed had gotten his dick hard in a nanosecond.

Pushing the redhead onto the bed, detective guy pulled her legs wide and settled in between them. Lila tensed in anticipation. Moving the pillow, Michael pushed her onto her back and urged her to turn her head to keep her eyes on the screen. Lila couldn't contain a moan as she felt Michael open her legs and settle between them. Opening her gently, Michael licked along her slit. Lila gasped as sensations rocked through her. He sucked sweetly at her clit and Lila cried out in pleasure, her eyes closing as her body shuddered.

"Watch the movie sweetheart."

Michael nipped her thigh, the sharp sensation was enough to startle Lila's eyes open and back to his. The meaning of his words sank through and Lila turned to look at the television again.

The detective had his face in the redhead's cunt and was licking up and down the folds. Lila felt Michael's tongue flicking along her own pussy and gave a low moan. Another camera angle showed the redhead fingering and lightly pulling at her nipples. Lila felt Michael's hands cover her own, he loosened her grip on the bed sheet and guided her hand to her nipples. Lila felt her breasts, they were soft and sensitive. Mimicking the redhead, Lila teased her nipples into harder points and then lightly pulled. Her body shuddered from the sensations of Michael's tongue at her pussy and her own fingers teasing her tits.

Michael watched Lila tease and torment her breasts. Her nipples were flushed a dark pink and watching her delicate hands plucking at them was driving him crazy. Once he got her off, he was going to lick and suck her tits for an hour.

Time for orgasm one. He stiffened his tongue and licked low to her opening and then inside. Burrowing his face into her cunt he began to tongue fuck her.

Forgetting the movie, Lila's hands flew to the back of Michael's head. What was he doing to her? It was too much but she found herself pulling him closer and pumping her hips against his face. Michael pulled his tongue out of her honeyed pussy to attack her clit, he flicked his tongue against it and then gave it strong suction. Lila came apart, thrusting her chest up and her hips down as her orgasm broke. Michael watched from his position between her legs.

Before she could come down, he was up and over her. Giving a lick to one nipple and then settling his mouth firmly on the other, he pushed his dick up inside her convulsing pussy. The swollen flesh at first resisted. She'd only done this a handful of times but the wetness in her cunt helped ease him the rest of the way. Letting her nipple go, Michael pulled the pillow from behind her head, he pushed it under her back, so her tits were pushed up within easy distance to his mouth.

Lila came down one peak, only to begin climbing another. Michael pushed both her tits together to suck both nipples at once. Lila buried her hands in his hair. Each tug radiated sensation to her pussy and each thrust of his cock radiated sensation back and throughout her body. She wrapped her legs around his hips. Michael kept the rhythm smooth and steady but in spite of his intentions it didn't last long.

He lightly tugged on her nipple with his teeth and Lila moaned his name. His eyes met her swirling dark pools and he couldn't help but fuck faster. Her soft "please" shot his intentions to hell. Picking up her hips in his hands he began to piston his dick in and out of her tight cunt. He was being rough but looking into her eyes, he knew it felt good to her. Her lips formed an O, her shuddering tits with their glistening tips moved back and forth in tandem with his thrusts. As her orgasm hit, her pussy began milking his cock. One, two, three more thrusts and Michael joined her, letting her hungry pussy have all of his hot sperm. Shaking in the aftermath, Michael had enough presence of mind to pull the pillow out from underneath her and then slumped on her.

Lila hugged him to her, her hands soothingly running up and down his back. His weight felt good on her. When he moved to get off her, she wrapped her arms around him to keep him in place. After another minute he moved onto his back, pulling her on top of him. He kept one arm around her but used the other one to turn off the television with the remote.

They stayed that way for a few minutes and then she heard his stomach rumble. Lila lifted her head to look at him and they both laughed.

"Pizza?" He asked.

"Pizza." She agreed. ********************** "So pizza night is becoming sex night?" Michael mused. "We should order pizza more often."

Lila rolled her eyes as she picked up her plate. Michael quickly got up to help clean up.

"So how are things at work?"

"Good. Everything is finally back on track where it was supposed to be. I'll need to visit SSE soon. Nate's had to handle that for me far too long."

Lila stopped in her tracks, "Wait, what do you mean Nate's been handling... What has Nate been handling?"

Michael quirked a brow, "SSE. I haven't had time to go over there, he's been shadowing your sister. Hasn't she told you?"

Lila looked away, "Kate hasn't... we're not exactly on speaking terms right now."

"What do you mean? You two have a fight?"

"Sort of, well... yes we did."

"Nate's been shadowing her for over a week now. Have you guys been fighting for that long?"

Lila felt tears sting her eyes. She never fought with her sister. This was the first time she could remember not speaking to her. Michael took the plate out of her hands and placed it on the kitchen counter, and then took her into his arms.

"Hey, Princess... don't cry. " He kissed the top of her head as Lila gave into tears.

"Sweetheart, she's your sister, just talk to her. It'll be okay."

Snuggling into his embrace, Lila felt better and brought herself into control. Thinking on his words, she knew he was right. She would talk to her as soon as she got home.

Leaning back, Lila looked up into his eyes, "Thank you." she whispered.

Michael smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"You're welcome."

Lila smiled back at him and then tucked her head beneath his chin again.

"Uh princess?"

Lila looked up in inquiry.

"You're welcome to borrow from my modest porn collection any time."

Lila pushed back from his embrace to punch him in the shoulder, but he was laughing too hard to even notice.

******

Katie watched Nate Robison. He was on the other side of her desk, studying the sheet in front of him, brows were lowered in concentration. Though she was loath to admit it, his usual smiling disposition was charming. But serious and frowny on him... looked dead sexy.

She wanted to round the desk, climb into his lap and lick him. She'd start with his perfect nose, those perfect lips and when he smiled, she was going to lick into his mouth and suck his tongue.

What the hell was wrong with her? She was turned on by a guys fucking eyebrows and nose for god's sake! Lately, she'd even begun to dream about him. In her dream they'd fucked in the board room on the damn conference table.

But the reoccurring dream was here, in her office. On her desk. Her bent over it and him thrusting from behind. Her dreams disturbed her. Not because they were about sex but because he was dominating her in them, over her, on top of her, behind her, even when dream Katie took the top position, he held her hips and controlled the rhythm. She couldn't even get off in her dream!

She woke up with her nipples hard and her pussy wet, having to use her vibrator on her clit to release the tension.

Katie didn't give up control. Ever. David had been a very valuable lesson but he hadn't been the first. Her parents had provided prime examples of what happened when you let your basic nature rule you. No, David hadn't been the first lesson, but he'd been the last one she'd needed. This whole week with him had been spent in denial. She hadn't been as rude and crazy as the first day but she hadn't been warm and fuzzy either. She'd thought that by not reacting, he would stop flirting and if he stopped flirting then this constant awareness of him, his masculinity and her femininity would go away.

Fat chance! Nothing fazed Nate Robison. He was the most confident man she had ever met. His confidence was straight up sexy, so Katie had come up with another plan.

She was going take control. She was going to fuck Nate Robison. Once she had him, her fascination would be satisfied and she could go back to normal.

Nate looked up and found Katie San Sebastian looking at him. Well, she wasn't so much looking at him as she seemed to be frowning at him. Like he was some sort of problem she wanted to solve. Nate grinned at her. Well as long as she wasn't giving him death glares and getting slap happy, it was alright with him. It was really kinda cute, how puzzled she seemed. As if she'd never been flirted with or teased before. It just made him want to do it even more.

He'd been fascinated by her the first time he'd seen her. She was just so damned passionate about everything. It was really amazing how much devotion she had for the company, her family, employees and she was smart as hell too. He didn't understand why Dame Ballbuster didn't trust her to lead the company. Well... yes she was a little impulsive and not as level headed as she needed to be yet. But given a little bit more time to mature and gain experience, she would be a great leader.

Katie's frown disappeared and then a small smile came over her face. It snapped Nate out of his musings. Hot damn... she was beautiful when she smiled. Suddenly, Nate felt a sense of foreboding. That change was definitely calculated, what was she up to?

"So," Nate cleared his throat, "I think we covered enough for the day and it's getting kind of late, ready to go home Cleo?"

"Its 6 o'clock, everyone should be gone by now." Katie seemed to talking almost to herself, her gaze looking through him.

Nodding, Nate got up. Katie abruptly stood. As he gathered up documents to place in his briefcase, she rounded the desk to come up beside him. Nate turned to her and his smile froze as he felt her lick his nose. He was in twilight zone, he was asleep in his bed and dreaming, he.... She licked his lips and Nate dropped his papers to pull her close and grabbed air.

"No." She whispered with a hand on his chest.

Nate stepped back. "Uh... okay?"

"Sit back down."

Nate suddenly felt very tired. "Look Cleo, I don't know what game you're playing but it's late and I'm not in the mood for head games."

"Not a game. Please sit."

The "please" did him in. He was so surprised. He didn't think she had the word in her vocabulary. Well, no, that wasn't fair, she'd used it the day she'd slapped the shit out of him, but never in the context of a request.

Nate sat and waited for her next move. He didn't have to wait long. Her blue eyes were heavy lidded, her breathing seemed altered. Nate felt his cock stir and then sit up when she slid onto his lap. Placing either knee on the side of his hips she cupped his neck and slid her sweet tongue straight into his mouth. Nate didn't know how the hell this miracle was happening and then stopped thinking altogether when she sucked his tongue right into her mouth.

Damn she was sweet and spicy. He placed his hands on her hips and their breaths mingled as their mouths changed angle to explore deeper. When he tried to slip his hands to her breasts, she grabbed them and guided them back to her hips. Okay so she wanted slow, he thought to himself, he could deal with that. Breaking the kiss Katie slid her mouth to his neck. Oh boy, now Nate wasn't so sure.

Leaning up, Katie gave him a sexy smile and began to slip the buttons of his shirt undone. The blue of her eyes darkened as she revealed his muscled torso and Nate smiled. He worked out and knew he looked good but the arousal in her eyes was very satisfying. Sliding out from his lap, Katie began to kiss down his torso. She licked his nipples, ran her hands down his muscles and followed with her mouth, once in a while giving him little nips with her teeth.

Nate swallowed. He wasn't sure how long he could hold himself back. Being submissive during sex went against his nature. But he was curious as to how far she would go. Her hands reached his belt and Nate quickly stayed her hands.

"Nuh-uh Cleo. You need to show yours."

Katie looked a little dazed, her eyes clouded with desire. She quickly undid the buttons of her shirt and pulled it off. Standing up she unzipped and dropped her skirt. She stood before him in a black bra, panties and heels. Nate's hands went to her hips, pulled her close and his open mouth landed on her stomach. Katie moaned and leaned down to kiss him again. Their mouths met wildly, tongues tangling. When he tried to pull her on his lap, she resisted.

"I want you." She moaned.

"You have me baby."

Going down on her knees she unbuckled his belt and top button. He stilled her hands.

belle90
belle90
44 Followers
12