Princess & The Stud Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belle90
belle90
44 Followers

"Take off your bra."

At Nate's harsh demand, Katie paused. She reached around to unhook her bra and looking into his eyes, let it drop.

She had beautiful breasts. They weren't large but not small either. Perfect pretty tits with pale pink nipples... they made his mouth water.

Quirking an eyebrow, as if to ask if he was satisfied, Katie's hands went back to his pants and slid the zipper down, and pulled out his beautiful cock. A small drop of pre cum appeared at the tip. Nate watched as she leaned over and licked it off. He grabbed the back of her head to bring her up for a penetrating kiss but she soon broke away to go back and lick at his dick. Fluttering her tongue along the length, down one side, back up the other, Katie met Nate's eyes and sucked the tip into her mouth.

Nate groaned in pleasure and buried his hands in her soft, silky hair. Katie rubbed the tip of her tongue around the sensitive base and slowly sucked him deeper. Nate struggled to keep from thrusting into her throat. Her mouth was downright wicked. He watched her head bob on his dick, his glistening cock appeared and then disappeared between her shiny wet lips.

She released his cock and went lower to suck at his balls. Her hands continued to milk his cock. Nate's hands slid over her skull, down her neck and slid to the front over her shoulders to cup her tits. Katie moaned and released his balls from the suction of her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth" she whispered, "I want you to fuck my mouth like a pussy." She took him back into her mouth, and into her throat. Nate grabbed the back of her head to hold her there a minute, the please was so intense he couldn't let for. But it wasn't right, she wasn't getting any pleasure out of his, he released her. The echo of her words rang in his mind, but he couldn't. He tried to pull her back up for a kiss but she resisted.

"Fuck my mouth Nate." her voice had hardened into a sexy challenge.

Nate looked down at her, his face tense, no trace of his usual smile. Sexual need contorted his features. Katie felt her pussy liquefy, she'd done this to him.

"Are you sure Cleo?"

"Yes." She whispered, the words an unmistakable challenge.

It did him in. "Okay baby, but you're going to have to suck it down." His voice lowered to a growl. "Suck it all down your sweet mouth into your throat."

Katie gave him a wicked smile and he pulled her head down to his cock. Even though she wanted him rough, he took it slow and she was glad for it. She felt her eyes tear with effort. He was bigger than David had been and it had been awhile since she did this. His hands went back to her breasts, Katie moaned on his cock. He weighed them and teased the tips, pinching and pulling them gently. Katie sucked him to the root and then pulled back until the tip was in her mouth sucked it and went back down. It became easier with every pull and Nate began to thrust up into her mouth.

She loved this, the taste of his pre-cum. She couldn't wait to taste the rest of his release. She rolled his balls in her hands. Nate's hands left her breasts to cup the back of her head and pull her back and forth on his cock. His head dropped back, his head jerked and he let go. He started to come into her mouth. Katie sucked and swallowed it down, he tasted so good. She understood that some women didn't like the taste but she had always loved it, having a man at her mercy, his pleasure at her control. He tasted good to her, she continued to gently mouth his softening dick.

Even with the control, this had... moved her. She didn't feel the clinical detachment and triumph that she'd felt before, when she'd done this with David. Instead, she felt even hotter then before. The euphoria of bringing him to release began to fade and Katie's stomach began to sink as she realized... she'd made a terrible, terrible mistake. She got up and looked for her clothes.

Nate sat back with his eyes closed, completely spent. "God that was good. Give me a minute baby and then we'll take care of you."

He was in heaven. That was the best blowjob he'd ever received in his life. She was awesome. When his breathing returned to normal he opened his eyes with a smile.

"Thank you for the offer, but it won't be necessary."

His gaze focused to find her completely dressed.

"Wait what? Where are you going?"

"Home. Goodnight Nate."

"What? Cleo?"

She was out the door before he managed to zip up.

belle90
belle90
44 Followers
12