Princess: Bus Ride Ch.01

Story Info
21 y.o. Princess asked to perform in public for the first time.
1.4k words
3.96
48k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jon Smiff
Jon Smiff
14 Followers

As the idea hits you, you turn to your right to look at her. She is sitting beside you on the bus, her head bent, reading a book. Her hair is up, the way you like it, and you can see the curve of her neck.

Your gaze travels down her shoulders, the contrast of the tight white top with her smooth tanned skin pleasing you as she knew it would. You notice she is not wearing a bra, like you had asked her not to. The pale blue skirt she is wearing is short, and tight around her hips, the color of her legs also reflecting the holiday climate.

It was beyond your wildest dreams to possess such a being, to know that you own her thoughts, her body and her mind. You marvel again at her age; 21, and yet so naturally submissive that she had required hardly any training at all. Her independent spirit pleases you more than she knows. To others she is a young beautiful woman, independently wealthy from a famous family. She has all the confidence, pleasing arrogance and self belief of one born into the upper class. Her demeanor with others is friendly, assertive and self-assured. “She knows what she wants and knows she can have it”. Your mouth softens slightly into a rare smile when you remember your first meeting. It had been here in this very town, 2 years ago. She had been here on a family holiday, many of her jet-set friends also with her in this Mecca of the wealthy young. You had locked eyes across a crowded bar, the young sexy girl catching your eye more than most. You had watched her actions and movements with a vague interest, certain your tastes and requirements would not be met by one so young, so beautiful and so privileged. Then she had turned and looked into your eyes. The moment had held, your interest piqued as you saw her breathing increase and the color rise to her cheeks. Your surprise had been almost total as she had crossed the bar to talk to you. It was only much later that she shyly admitted to you that it was the first time in her life that she had addressed anyone as ‘Sir’ and that it had seemed the most natural thing in the world to call you by that title.

You had taken her that same first night. The pleasure of her youthful beauty exceed only by the discovery she was a virgin. She had spent the rest of the vacation in your presence, in your pleasure. The deep instinctive bond you had formed strengthened and forged by her natural submission and your domination. It amused you to see her in public, her self-assurance contrasting with the way she was when she was alone with you, submissive, yielding, offering herself in every way. Her mind, her body, even, you smilingly remember, her riches. A quick spanking had put paid to those thoughts. After much discussion you had decided that she should return home with her parents and continue her education, but that you would continue to love and meet each other. Your mutual devotion only accentuated by the distance.

You had met her parents that same holiday. Her famous father was cautiously welcoming, your age difference less than the 12 years which separated him from his own wife. Her mother had greeted you with the buoyant confidence most mothers had greeted you with over the years, your charm, and the certain, je ne sais quoi, as always wresting her to your side. Your relationship in front of her parents, and in public, at your express desire, had been normal, with no unusual element of domination or submission. Secure in the knowledge that your princess belonged to you in her totality you have no need for superficial public displays.

Until now.

“You like to please your Master, don’t you slut?” Your voice is coarse, deep. As she turns you see her eyes are glazed. You know she did not hear your words, but that the tone, the depth and your desire penetrated to her inner core.

“Yes Master.” She responds automatically.

“Stand for me. Stand for me now in front of me.” She looks up at you. Her eyes wide, her beautiful face flushed with excitement and trepidation. Her hands tremble slightly as she reaches up and pulls herself from the seat. She automatically smoothes her skirt as she stands up, moving in front of you. Standing with legs spread slightly, one hand resting on a bar for support, swaying slightly with the movements of the bus.

“Play with your breasts for me princess, arouse yourself for me”

She bites her lip as she replies huskily. “Here? That would please you Master?” Your slow nod answers her questions. She swallows hard, pausing in an effort to control herself before bringing her hand up to her front and brazenly rubbing her breast through the thin material. She smiles slightly as the pleasure begins to spread. Your eyes are locked on hers as she beings to roll the nipple roughly between her thumb and forefinger. Just then the bus halts and she drops her other hand to her breast. Kneading them both and tugging at the nipples which are now erect and protruding through the thin material. Her eyes dart across the bus as two teenage boys get on the back of the bus and immediately see her. You see her eyes move and speak, breaking into her thoughts. As her eyes centre in on yours you can see the lust, the fear, the need and the love all in one glance.

“Use one hand to ready my cunt for me princess.” Her eyes widen but settle as you see her mind working the task. She leans forward against the rail to keep her balance. Slipping one hand down her body and pulling her short skirt up slightly, running her finger hard along the front of her tight white panties, her other hand pulling at her nipple. Her eyes close briefly and you see the waves of pleasure running through her body. Her breathing speeding up as her finger begins to work harder, molding the lips of her cunt with the fine cotton material.

“Taste your finger for me princess.” She lifts her finger to her mouth and runs her tongue along it, immediately obeying your instructions. The bus stops again and more people get on. She swallows again and blinks hard. You can see the inner struggle as this limit which has never been discussed is broached. People on the bus have noticed the swaying girl in their midst and conversation has stopped. You see the color begin to spread up her cheeks and know you must make your devotion to her shown.

You look deep into her eyes as you tell her of your love for her, leaning forward you kiss her hard on the mouth as her finger slips back down to her aching cunt. “You are my life, princess.” At your words her hands increase her pleasure. She moans and a single tear slips from her eye, running down her face. You know it is joy and lust combined, settling back.

“Take off your panties for me slut princess.” She looks into your eyes. You see her struggle quieting her fears, your words of love soothing her. She closes her eyes and when she opens them you want to cry out loud. All inhibition is gone. Her fear, her concern, her shyness, all has been replaced by a look of deep love and utter submission.

Her eyes are locked on yours as she turns slightly away from you, moving into the middle of the bus aisle. Hiking her skirt up to her hips she leans forward slightly and then hooks her fingers around the band of her panties. You watch as the beautiful, sassy, intelligent 21 year old girl submits herself to you. Bending over, her eyes fixed on yours as she runs her panties down her longs brown legs. Her bent over position showing you her shaven pussy lips, her tight firm arse which you have not yet taken despite her entreaties. You know behind you the rest of the bus can see what you see and her total acceptance and the gift of her submission makes your head spin. She slides the panties over her sandaled feet and then spreads her legs slightly before straightening. You know the gasp behind you was from the pink flesh her parted legs revealed.

Her next words bring a dark grin to your face; “What will you have your slut do now, Master?”

-----------------------------------------

J.Note - Let me know what you guys think she should do now?

Jon Smiff
Jon Smiff
14 Followers