Princess Ch. 03

Story Info
Young stripper humiliates soccer mom.
1.4k words
4.35
87k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 40 year old typical soccer mom who leads a pretty conventional life. My stories are based on my fantasies. Most deal with the humiliation of older women by younger women, in the style of my favorite authors such as Cowgirl, Couture, Phoenix Arrow and Jane Parks. This is my first story (part 3), I hope you enjoy it. I'm working on further chapters, and I'd enjoy any constructive criticism. Thanks to all of you who have contacted me already!!! Your comments have made me feel wonderful.

Almost 2 weeks had passed, since my last incident with Princess. I did the best I could to put it out of my mind. I had to replace the picture on my desk with a new one; I just couldn't bear looking at it anymore.

I tried to carry on as I had before I met Princess, but I just couldn't. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Several times, I picked up the phone and called her, only to hang up as soon as she answered remembering, she threatened to expose me to my family and coworkers if I tried to contact her again. I cried myself to sleep thinking of the depraved acts I had performed.

But worst of all, I missed Princess, I longed to see her again. I'd park my car across the street from the club Lace, where Princess worked, hoping to spy her entering the club. I had it bad. If I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her, I wouldn't even wait until I got home, I'd masturbate right there in my car with thoughts of Princess dancing in my head.

Sitting at my desk, I picked up the phone and dialed Princess's phone number. She answered, "Hello," I heard her sexy sweet voice. Just as I was about to hang up, she said "Cheryl, is that you, why do you keep calling me?"

Letting out a sigh, "I'm sorry Princess, I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Well ok dear you've heard it, so bye now," she said.

"Wait please...can't I ...um can't I ..." "Can't you what?" she said.

"I... I just want to see you again...please." I almost couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth.

"Well, I'm busy Cheryl, I have to earn a living, I don't have time to waste entertaining some old slut." Princess's insult felt like a slap in the face.

"Pleeeeaaaasssseeee," I begged, lowering myself even further.

"Boy you are a perv, OK...OK I'll do you a favor, if you want to see me, meet me at Joe's bar in Milville at 12:00 today, don't be late." And just like that she hung up.

I was in heaven; she actually agreed to see me. I quickly told my boss that I wasn't feeling well, and left work.

The bar was in a seedy part of town, it was a typical dive bar; I got there just before 12:00. Princess wasn't there when I arrived.

The place was run down and dirty, the bartender , Joe I assumed was a big fat gross looking guy. He did a double take when he saw me; I guess he didn't get too many well dressed executive women stopping by his bar.

"Gin and tonic please." I ordered a drink. Joe got me a drink.

After I drank my second gin and tonic, I looked at my watch, it was 1:00 and still no Princess, I had the sinking feeling that Princess stood me up.

Just as I was about to give up, the door opened and in she walked. Oh god, I almost melted. There was Princess, wearing a pair of sexy low cut blue jeans, and a tight white tee shirt. So, simple yet so sexy!!! Oh god I almost creamed my pants.

"Hi Cheryl," she whispered in my ear, and placed her hand on my leg. "Maybe this is the day you'll get a look at my young sexy body," said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I was in heaven; this was too good to be true. She sat down next to me, and ordered a drink which I paid for. Joe returned with her drink, giving me a smirk suddenly understanding what a lady like me might be doing in a bar like his.

Joe went into the back room, and Princess told me, "Wait here, I need to talk with Joe for a minute." I watched her sexy ass sway as she walked back to talk to Joe.

She came back looking sad; I could see her whole mood had changed. Feeling a wave of disappointment I looked at her, "What's wrong Princess."

She confided in me. "That asshole Joe isn't just a bartender, he's also my dealer." I came here to pick up some coke, but he told me I owe him too much, and unless I paid him, he wasn't giving me anything."

"That disgusting slob told me if I blew him, he'd give me some coke on credit, ewwww," she said, as she absentmindedly began rubbing her foot on my leg.

"I really did want to have some fun with you today, but without some help, I just don't think I could get in the mood." I could feel her hot breath in my ear, and my body instantly began to react.

"Oh well, maybe some other time, I gotta run," she said. She slugged down her drink and started to get up.

I was beside myself, "No don't go please," my voice laced with desperation.

"Listen, without the coke, I'm just not in the mood, and he won't give me any unless I pay my debts. Unless you can think of a way to get him to give me the drugs, can you Cheryl?" she said batting her eyelashes at me.

"How much do you owe him?" I asked taking out my wallet. "I have 100 dollars with me."

"Well I owe him almost 1,000," she said, "but let's see. Joe, come here for a minute will you?"

Joe plopped his fat body in front of us. "My friend here has 100 bucks, will you take that as a down payment on what I owe you."

"Give me the money," Joe said. I handed him the hundred dollars not quite believing I stooped so low, to start paying for drugs. What would my family and friends think of that?

He pocketed the money, "OK you owe me 900, once you pay that off, I'll give you some more coke, until then , you know what you have to do if you want more credit."

"Go fuck yourself Joe," said Princess as she angrily got up and started to leave. "Suit yourself," said Joe.

I was despondent, "Wait!!!" I said with a little too much urgency in my voice.

Both Princess and Joe turned to look at me, "I .... I could do it," not quite believing my own voice. Princess smiled with a look of total satisfaction.

Joe looked me up and down, "Well you're a little older and fatter than I like, but you might do. Go into the men's room and get naked, and if I like what I see, I'll let you blow me."

I shamefully got up and walked into the men's room. It was dirty and disgusting; it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.

Screwing up my courage, I began removing my clothes, not quite believing how low I had stooped. I stood there naked for at least 5 minutes before Joe walked in. "Turn around for me bitch, let me have a look"

Shamefully I turned around, "God that ass is fat, but you'll do. OK bitch down on your knees."

I kneeled down on the grimy floor, and Joe whipped his cock out. I began sucking him just to get it over with. He began roughly pulling my hair and fucking my face.

Finally without warning Joe burst a giant load down the back of my throat forcing me to swallow it.

He then took his cock out of my mouth and cleaned it off in my hair.

"Thanks bitch, get dressed and get the fuck out of here. By the way Princess told me she couldn't wait for you she had to go."

"B...But what about the coke?" I blubbered.

"I gave it to her before I came here."

As Joe walked out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind him, I fell back on my haunches, and started sobbing wildly. What had my life come to? Why am I degrading myself like this? What is wrong with me? But also, "Why can't I get my princess to love me?"

In my final act of shame, sitting naked on the men's room floor, I jammed 3 fingers into my sopping wet cunt, and instantly exploded into an orgasm.

End of chapter 3