Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. What was that about baby?"

"Nothing. Go back to sleep. It's all OK."

I lay awake for an hour or so trying to figure out what was happening to me.

At breakfast Maddie asked me what my day was going to be like. I explained that I had volunteered to take a cut in my hours at Charley's. I only worked half a day on Tuesday. I got paid better than an eight hour shift though since I gave two lessons in the morning, then I tutored Heather Boyd at her home in the afternoon. The gig at heather's alone paid better than half a day on the floor at Charley's.

I got to the store to find my morning lessons had both canceled. I promptly called the Boyds to be sure they hadn't canceled too. So I worked the floor off the clock until it was time for me to go tutor Heather.

I pulled up at the Boyd's home in a new sub-division on the outskirts of town. There were more cars there than normal, but I figured since it was Christmas Eve, the family might be spending the day together. As I approached the door my mind took me back to last Tuesday here.

Like normal Alison Boyd, she gets pissed if you call her Mrs. Boyd or ma'am, let me in the door and offered me several snacks and beverages. I settled for a glass of tea. Heather was already at the baby grand that took residence in their parlor warming up by playing scales. Another girl who had been in my grade, Evelyn Hernandez, was sitting on the bench next to her.

"Stiffer wrists heather. You're relaxing the left one and slipping the scale.

Both girls turned and smiled. "Hi Steve. Sorry about the wrists."

"No sorry. I just don't want to see you lose points for that. Hi Evelyn."

She stood and gave me a hug. We had never been particularly close in school. She had run with the low riders most of the time. Evelyn stood about 5' 4" tall. She had a touch of fat to her but not too much, just enough to give her curves. Her eyes were almost as black as her hair and her lips were full and luscious. She sported a pair of DD tit's that most guys went gaga over. "I didn't know you played piano Stevie. How long you been playin?"

"Since I was 10." I saw a look of surprise come over Heather's face. To explain further I said "Dianne was a concert pianist in the day, so she taught me young then sent me to Helen."

"I think I'll leave so Heather can concentrate." Said Evelyn.

"Don't go on my account, she needs to get used to playing in front of people."

So Evelyn took a seat across the room and I sat next to Heather and she started her practice. She was doing really well and I wasn't making too many corrections. After a while Alison said she was going shopping for the afternoon and said her good byes.

Evelyn moved over to the seat nearest me. "Why did you leave the birthday party so early last week?"

Heather's parents had thrown her a party for her 18th birthday a week ago. Being that her father is the Chief of Police, there was a serious lack of booze and dope at the party. I had smoked a joint and had some vodka before I went, and told myself I would leave when my buzz wore off. "Just wasn't my crowd to tell the truth. I never ran with the smart kids so I felt way out of place."

"That's too bad. There were six different girls looking to hook up with you that night."

"Can you two shut up?" Piped in Heather, "I can't practice with all the jabbering!"

"You need to learn to ignore the outside stimuli. You never know what conditions are in the contest hall."

She got snotty with me then, "Oh, and I suppose you can play through any distraction, Mr. Perfect."

"Pretty much I could keep playing as the Titanic sunk under me."

"Bullshit!!!" added Evelyn, "I know you're an easy one to distract. I heard the stories about you in Mrs. Hartley's class."

"Ooh, sounds like we need some wagering up in here." Said Heather.

"What shall we bet?" asked Evelyn.

"I say, if we distract him while he plays for ten minutes, he has to hang with us all day Sunday after New Year's at the mall and go where ever we do."

"And if I win?"

"Not that it will happen, but if you do win, we'll buy you dinner where ever you want."

"Hmm. You're on! One rule, No touching me or the keyboard."

I sat down and ran through a few scales to warm up. Heather and Evelyn were whispering to each other. I started with a Chopin piece. The girls seemed mesmerized for a few minutes and I thought o myself "Piece of cake. They wanna listen and not interrupt."

No sooner had I thought that when Evelyn let out a piercing scream. Luckily we had the house to our selves or someone surely would come running in guns blazing. I didn't miss a note to her surprise. As I was coming to the end of the piece, Heather began yelling in my ear as Evelyn marched around chanting all sorts of nonsense.

I changed to a Beethoven medley I had played for contests before. Across the room now Evelyn was mooning me and Heather was having a fit of laughter. As the time was running out they finally realized I wasn't going to be distracted and upped their tactic. Evelyn dropped her pants to reveal a very nice pussy. Her lips glistened with moisture and she had no bush. A small tattoo that claimed "You have hit the Jack Pot!" adorned the spot her bush would have been.

She climbed up on the bench and sat directly in front of me on the piano placing her smooth shaved snatch right at my eye level. Her scent caused my cock to wake up and ask for a peek.

I continued playing, ducking my head every once in a while to give her a teasing lick. She moaned and shivered, and I finished the song. I felt Heather's hands on my shoulders. And she whispered in my ear, "You are either very good, or gay."

I gave Evelyn's pussy a lick and said "The first one. And not only on piano."

With that I lifted Evelyn's legs onto my shoulders and began to eat her hot cunt heartily. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face deeper into her crotch. "Oh fuck Steve! Eat me baby! Eat me hard! Oh, make me cum!! OOhhh!!"

My tongue was trilling on her clit and I decided to up the ante by adding fingers to the mix. I slid two fingers deep into her hole and she let out a yell and came all over my face. I kept working her trying to keep her climax roiling. She was saying something, but it wasn't in a language I had ever heard.

I started to wonder where Heather had gotten to when I felt my cock being liberated from my jeans. I took the moment to look down and almost came right there. Heather looked so awesome naked I couldn't believe it. Her tits were large but firm. She had freckles sprinkled all over and her pussy was also shaved bare. Her skin was so white that I felt if the sun was directly behind her you'd see through.

As I put my mouth back on Evelyn's clit, Heather proceeded to swallow my cock. She couldn't take it all, but she tried her damnedest. Evelyn's juices were running down my arm and off of my chin. She had moved past gibberish to whining and sobbing. Finally she'd had enough and pushed my head away. She leaned down and kissed me. "Steve you are welcome to eat my pussy any day of the week. Heather, you have to try this ride on for size girl."

"Don't mind if I do." She gave my rod a few more strokes, "God Steve you have a beautiful cock."

I sat still as they changed places. Evelyn pulled her sweater up over her head to reveal a lacy bra that was straining to contain her massive mams. Soon the bra joined the clothes pile on the floor putting her boobs on display. Her nipples stuck out about half an inch or so from large brown aureole. She got on her knees and started licking my cock up and down. I turned my attention to Heather's delectable snatch.

"Mmm, I gotta do this first." said Evelyn from between my legs. I looked down in time to see her sandwich my cock between her mammoth mams and begin jerking me off with her tits. Sometimes she'd lick the purple tip as it cleared her glorious cleavage.

As she tit fucked me I turned my attention back to Heather's sweet pussy. She growled as I licked her lips on either side and kissed her tight thighs. I spread her cunt with my fingers as I licked back toward her box. Finally I licked her slit and she jumped like I had hit her with electricity.

"Quit fucking around and lick my pussy for fuck's sake!!" she pled to me. "Make me cum damn it."

"Your wish is my command." I said as I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it and snaked a finger into her tight hot cunt. This provoked a raptor like screech and two fists drawing my face deep into her crotch. She howled as she came.

She pushed my head away and said, "Move Evelyn! I'm not waiting for Jason."

I didn't know what she meant. She put a foot on either side of my hips and positioned her entrance above my rock hard cock. She took a deep breath and plunged onto my staff. I felt a pop as she screamed out and ended up with my sac hitting her ass.

"Oh shit. That didn't work." Heather moaned.

"What didn't work?" asked Evelyn.

"I thought if I went hard and fast it would hurt less, you know like ripping off a Band-Aid. It so did not work that way."

My keen intuition kicked in about then. "Y...y.... you were a virgin?"

She nodded, "I'm glad you were my first Steve. I wish I was yours."

She held still for the longest time just panting. "Oh fucking lord. You are so huge Steve. I feel so full."

She started pumping up and down on my rod. I grabbed her ass and tried to control the tempo. She was having none of that and started bouncing in earnest. "I never imagined it would be this good. Oh fuck, fuck fuuuuck!!!!!" I felt her cunt muscles contracting as she came all over my cock.

As I was fighting off my own orgasm, Evelyn started licking my balls.

"Oh fuck baby you are tight. Let's change position and let me drive for a bit, huh?"

"How do you want me?"

"Sit up on the piano lid." She rose up and sat on top of the piano. I stood and positioned my cockhead at her honey pot's entrance and began to push in. She let out a banshee wail as I bottomed out in her hot pussy.

"Oh my fucking God!!! You're tearing me up baby. Oh fuck me like an animal!!"

I started thrusting like I was in a race. She pulled herself up into a sitting position and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel Evelyn's huge tits squashed against my back and the heat of her sex on my ass.

"Fuck her. Fuck her hard Steve. Make her a woman. Fill her pussy up with hot, molten jizm!"

Heather locked lips with me and I had about all I could take. I shot several volleys of baby batter into her tight snatch. She threw her head back and screamed like a woman possessed. I stayed in her after I had come and she was coming down. Her bottom lip quivered as she mildly bit it and a light shone in her eyes. She kissed me deeply and held me tight with quaking arms and legs.

"I am sorry I waited so long to do that. I should have jumped you back in high school Steve."

All I could do was smile. I was staring into her ice blue eyes when Evelyn cleared her throat. "Ahem! Ahem! Steven dear, you do realize there is yet another pussy in this room that needs the attention of the glorious fuck stick you possess between your legs, don't you?"

I looked over at the mocha colored beauty spreading her thighs on the piano bench and said, "Of course I haven't forgotten you dear. Do you really think I would let you jerk me off with your tits and not repay the favor by pounding your cunny?"

"Enough talk. Get over here and fuck me!"

I approached her and she grabbed my cock, steering it to her mouth. She immediately licked my helmet sending electric shocks through my body. I shuddered as she licked all the way down my shaft and to the top again. Then she blew my mind by taking my whole cock in her throat and buried her nose against my pubic bone. She tongued my balls while she was there and I felt my cock lurch in her throat. She disengaged and said, "Looks like someone is enjoying this. Now fuck me Steve. Fuck me hard."

I didn't need to be told twice. She guided my prong into her box and I started pumping. After about ten minutes, Heather regained her strength and came over beside me. She started rubbing my nipples and licking my ear. "Oh baby you have a fine cock. I can't wait to get fucked again by it." She reached down and caressed my balls. Then I saw Evelyn's eyes go from hooded to wide as Heather stuck her other finger between Evelyn's ass cheeks.

"Oh Dios Mio!! I'm cuuuuuminggg!!! Fuck STEEEEVEEE!!!!" Her twat contracted hard around my cock as she came. I could feel her juices running down my sac. "Keep fucking me Hito. Keep fucking me!!"

She was lifting her hips to meet my thrusts with such force that she was causing pain in my balls. I leaned forward and grabbed her tits and began massaging her nipples. Meanwhile Heather was rubbing my ass. Every once in a while she'd trail her finger into my ass crack. She was making me nervous that she'd try to penetrate my ass while I was pounding her best friend.

"I wanna do it doggie style Steve. Oh please fuck me doggy style."

I pulled out and she turned over on her belly. I took the opportunity to grab both tits as I drove my rod deep into her womb. As I was fucking her, Heather kept slapping her ass, making her squeal.

Heather kissed me as I fucked her best friend's cunt from behind. "Damn Steve you are hot." She said as she kissed my neck and then worked her way down to my nipples. As she sucked on my nipples I reached up to play with hers. "Oh baby, my pussy is sore. Please don't turn me on much more."

As she sucked my nipple like she was expecting milk, she reached down and under my ass to cup and squeeze my balls. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"Oh fuck Steve me too. Come on stud pound meeee. FUUUCKING AAAAAAA!!!."

I couldn't hold back any longer and filled her chunch with my hot load. I stayed in her hole for a few minutes as we caught our breath. We all collapsed together on the floor touching and lightly kissing each other. About twenty minutes later Heather announced she was going to take a shower. I looked at the clock and realized I was supposed to meet Mike an hour ago to start installing my nitrous set up.

I got dressed and hugged Heather good bye. Evelyn said she needed a ride to her house, which was near the shop so I obliged.

Now on Christmas Eve, seeing all the vehicles around Heather's home I knew last weeks gymnastics we not going to be repeated today. This was confirmed when I was greeted at the door by Stonemoore Police Chief Jefferson Boyd.

"Well hi there," he said sticking out a very large hand, which mine fit neatly into the palm of, "You must be Steven. Heather has told me so much about you."

"Hopefully not too much," I thought to myself. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir."

He led me into the house. Alison came out and gave me a hug and offered the usual Yule tide refreshments. She gave me a mug of hot mulled cider and a ginger bread cookie. Heather gave me a weak smile as I entered the parlor, I hoped no one noticed her lukewarm greeting, and I hoped I hadn't pissed her off in some manner.

The session went really well and afterward I gave her my Christmas gift to her. "You can open it whenever you want." I said. She hugged me and opened it up.

"Oh Steve, that's so nice. You shouldn't have."

I had bought her a set of ear rings with diamond crusted treble clefs and a necklace with a keyboard pendant flanked by a treble and bass clef. "I was hoping it wasn't too corny. I am not good at buying stuff for people."

She hugged me tight and said "I love them. They're beautiful." Then she started to cry. "I didn't get you anything."

"Hey. Don't do that. There's no reason to cry." I told her as I hugged her to me.

It came time for me to leave and she walked me to my car. I could see something was bugging her, as I was about to ask she said, "I hear you're with Shelby James now."

"Yeah I am. I don't know how serious we are but ..." I trailed off not knowing what ore to say.

"I don't regret last week Steve. Not one little bit. I just wish I had made you mine before I let you leave that day. You know, Evelyn planned on fucking you from the start?" I looked surprised and shook my head. "Yeah. She left her car at home and planned on getting a ride from you so she could invite you in and seduce you. She wanted you before any of the other girls at the party could get to you. Brandi James was one of the girls. And now you're with her sister. That's gotta make an interesting family situation."

Between Brandi hinting about Heather and finding out she wants me too for some reason set me on edge. I drove to Charley's and picked up Maddie's gift that I had purchased a couple days ago and then went to Herb and Dianne's. At a stop light, I had a feeling come over me that I can't begin to describe. A darkness seemed to fill my vision and a river ran through my ears. I sat there trying to shake it as the light changed. Horns behind me jolted me out of it, but there was a dread in me that seemed to just stay out of my view. I pulled into the Garage at Herb's and cut my engine and just sat there.

Maddie

Steve left early Christmas Eve morning to go to work. I lay in bed for quite a while feeling rejected since he hadn't tried to seduce me. He seemed haunted. I know he had awakened around three this morning shaking, sweating and just about to scream. I didn't want to make him feel self conscious so I played asleep and let him work it out. He climbed back into bed and I did my best to hold him. He seemed shaken.

I wondered how long he'd been having his dream, or if that was just a one shot thing. My dream had backed off last night. If I had it I don't remember. I was still upset that Shelby and my brother had hooked up. I realized that he and I would have been hard to pull off, but thinking of my best friend getting his beautiful cock all to herself made me feel so jealous. But I wouldn't do anything to hurt either one of them. I might even be able to talk Shelby into sharing once in a while.

Around 5:00 I heard Stevie's car pull into the garage. About 5:30 I went out to see what was keeping him. He just sat there in his car staring straight ahead into space. I watched for five minutes or so before I approached his car. I knocked on the window and he about jumped out of his skin. His eyes had a haunted look and for a moment I thought he was going to cower from me. When the moment passed he opened his door and got out saying, "Damn, I must have been day dreaming."

We went in the house. I had ordered Chinese food and was expecting them to deliver within the hour so Steve made us some drinks and we went and sat down. I had a vodka martini while he seemed content with straight vodka. Mom obviously hadn't talked to him yet, and I was going to call her on it. The door bell rang and a look of pure fear passed over Stevie's face so quickly that if I hadn't been looking directly at him I'd have missed it. I didn't think it was anything he was conscious of.

After we ate we talked for several hours and watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" both Jim Carey's version and the original cartoon version. Then we turned on TNT and watched two showings of "A Christmas Story." Around 12:40 we went to bed. I asked him if it would bother him if I cuddled up to him, to which he replied he enjoyed cuddling with me. Cuddling was as far as we went and we both fell asleep.

Around 2:45 Stevie woke my by thrashing around in bed. He was asleep and mumbling things I couldn't make out. I could hear sheer sorrow and terror in his words. He was bucking and sweating and after about ten minutes of this he sat bolt right up and screamed. He jumped out of the bed and began running for the door. He stopped just shy of it and looked around the room. He climbed back into bed and once again I held him tight as he shuddered and shivered.