Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I disengaged long enough to remove my clothes and rejoined them on the bed. I straddled Stevie's face, while facing his feet. I leaned down and licked his lower belly and shared his cock with Maddie. We both licked up his cock and met just above the head in a passionate kiss. Maddie broke the kiss and said "I have to have this magnificent cock in me. Do you mind Shel?"

"Not at all. As long as he's mine when all is said and done I don't mind sharing with you at all."

She began riding his mammoth fuckstick and we were playing with each other's nipples. We'd kiss from time to time and I thought to myself I had never dreamed of anything hotter than what we were doing at the moment.

Maddie leaned back, putting her hands by Stevie's feet as she pumped him. I could see the way his cock stretched her lips and her juices making his beautiful pole all shiny and wet. She looked so sexy with her lean athletic body stretched back and that thick rod impaling her. I could almost see her internal organs reorganizing themselves to make room for the hard invader.

Her breathing was becoming ragged and her skin was getting red and sweaty. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me as her climax over took her. She bit into my shoulder as she came, and I was tweaking her nipples. As she coasted down from her peak I felt my own impending orgasm heating up through my loins and into my belly.

I shrieked as it tore through me and convulsed on Stevie's face. He kept his magic tongue flicking and poking through all of it. As I was beginning to come back down, Maddie latched her mouth on one breast and twirled the nipple of the other with her left fingers. Her right fingers sought out my clit, and began strumming it as Stevie continued to lick my cunt. I wrapped my arms around Maddie and pulled her tightly to my chest.

Stevie began pounding up into her and soon had her cumming again. I reached down and started flicking her little joy buzzer making her climax become even more intense. She let out a high pitched squeal that I was sure had every dog on the southwest side of town barking then lifted up off of him and collapsed on the bed. She lay there panting and barking "Oh God" over and over.

"Fuck Stevie, I swear I could become addicted to you." She said. I lifted off of Stevie's face and spun around to face him. I leaned down and sucked his tongue.

"Are you ready for me baby?" I asked as I reached down and grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock. I straddled his cock, poising the head right at the entrance of my sopping wet cunt.

"Oh yes Shel, impale yourself on that hot spear. That looks so amazing!" said Maddie.

I got the head in and lowered myself slowly down until it was all inside me. I came as soon as he bottomed out in me. Maddie was rubbing his chest, focusing on his nipples as I began to stroke up and down on his magnificent rod. I was picking up speed and Steve was rising up to meet me. Maddie moved around behind me and positioned herself between Stevie's thighs. She reached up and spread my ass and began licking Stevie's balls. I felt her hair brushing my ass and Stevie was shuddering and I knew he wasn't going to last a whole lot longer.

"Oh fuck this is so fucking hot!" said Maddie. "I never knew a pussy could stretch like this."

For some reason the idea that Maddie was watching her brother's cock stretching out my cunt really turned me on. I could feel my loins heating up and my nipples were ready to poke some eyes out. A few strokes later I felt the contractions start and my orgasm took me. I cried out and sped up my gyrations on Stevie's cock. Suddenly I could feel Stevie's cock swell and he thrust into me harder.

"Oh fuck baby, you're gonna make ...make ...m.. Make me c c cum!!"

With that he launched his hot load deep into my womb. Since he hadn't had sex since Christmas, there was a lot of it. I could feel it pouring back out of me even as he was still shooting it in. Maddie was licking up what she could.

I collapsed on top of him and kissed him so deep it felt like I could tongue his soul. In that moment the kiss I had shared with my ex-fiancé was pushed out of my mind. I had no doubt I wanted to spend my life just like this. I finally rolled off of Stevie and cuddled into him. Maddie went into the bathroom and I just reveled in the feeling.

"I hate saying this after sex, cause it feels to me like I am only saying it because of the sex, but I truly do love you Shelby. I never knew it was possible to feel this way."

I was tearing up, "I love you too Stevie. I will always be here for you. And I know you're not saying it because of the sex."

Maddie came out of the bathroom and asked Stevie, "How much do you love me sweetie?"

"You know I love you more than the law allows." he said.

"Do you know what I want now baby?"

"I can guess that tube of KY on your hand has something to do with it."

"Ooh, sexy and smart. Why did you have to be my brother?"

"Blame Herb and Dianne for that one. I'd love to have a different sperm donor and incubator."

"Well I for one am glad you two share parents. Otherwise I might have never got to meet Stevie and have him in my life."

"True enough. As long as I get to play with him once in a while before you are married. Speaking of play, Stevie I have a lonely underutilized hole for you."

I was totally surprised. I had just figured out that Maddie was asking Stevie to fuck her asshole. After having him stretch my pussy I couldn't imagine how that must feel.

"Well come on over here and I'll treat you right."

I moved over, fascinated about what I was about to witness. Maddie crawled up on the bed on all fours. Stevie took the lube from her and got behind her. He squeezed some of the stuff into her ass crack and started working it into her asshole with his fingers. I reached up and took the tube from him and squeezed some into the palm of my hand. I started smearing the lube all over Stevie's hard cock. I jacked him up and down completely covering his dick with the slick ooze.

He raised himself up and began sliding his cock in her asscrack. She moaned and flushed as he started. "You have to try this Shel. I kid you not, you'll be hooked in an instant."

Stevie pulled back and aimed the purple tip of his meat directly at Maddie's rosebud. He pressed the tip in and she moaned loudly. I reached under and started rubbing her clit. As I did, Stevie pushed about half of his cock into her ass.

"Oomph. Oh fuck that's incredible." Maddie said. "God I love it!"

He pulled back until just the head was left in and then pushed in again until only a quarter or so was remaining outside of her ass. I was amazed that her ass was stretched so much to accommodate his girth. "Now this looks fucking hot!" I said.

Stevie again pulled almost all of his cock out and then pushed in to the hilt. He held there for a moment and then started sawing in and out of her ass. Maddie had a death grip on the sheet as Stevie started stroking into her harder. He kept this pace up for about ten minutes. Soon he was sweating and grunting. Then he started pumping a bit faster.

"Oh fuck Yeah baby. Fuck that ass! Oh yes!!!! Oh god I'm gonna cuuuummm."

Her face was red and she was sweating all over. I was working her clit and could feel her juices running down my arm. Stevie's balls were slapping against her pussy as he pounded deep into her ass.

"Fuck me harder baby! Pound my ass!"

Stevie grabbed her hips and started thrusting for all he was worth. I reached under with my unoccupied hand and cupped his balls.

"Oh fuck! I don't know how much longer I can hold out baby. Your ass is so fucking tight."

"It won't be for long, at this rate." I thought to myself. It sure did look hot though. I reached back and played with my own ass using one of my greasy fingers. It didn't feel too bad tracing circles around my asshole. I pushed the tip in a bit and moved it a little. It hurt for a second but it wasn't too uncomfortable.

Maddie flattened herself out on the bed, disengaging from Stevie's cock. "My arms and legs are getting tired babe. How does this look to you?"

She reached back and spread her ass open. "That looks fucking hot!" we both answered at the same time. Stevie leaned forward and pressed his cock back into her eager hole and resumed fucking it. I could no longer reach her clit so I locked lips with Stevie, then reached under and tweaked her nipples.

"Oh yeah baby! Fuck my tight ass!!"

She reached back again and Stevie grabbed both wrists and raised her arms so that they were straight out behind her and her shoulders had lifted. Stevie was getting way turned on. He was grunting and sweating and I knew he was on the verge of cumming again.

"Oh fuck yeah babe! Fill my ass with your hot seed. Do it! Fuuuuck!"

Maddie came again and that seemed to prove to be too much for Stevie. "Oh yes oh yes oh fuck Maddie! I 'm cumming too babe!"

Stevie stiffened up and I could tell he was pumping Maddie's ass full of hot cum. They both collapsed on the bed and lay there panting. He rolled away a bit and I heard the plop as his softening prick dislodged from her colon.

Maddie got up and went into the bathroom while I lay there not sure how I felt about what I just saw. It seemed too special for him to do to her and not to me, but I was scared at the same time. Maybe sharing the man I love just wasn't the best idea.

"What ya thinking about baby?" Stevie asked.

"Nothing really." I said and he seemed satisfied to leave it at that. Maddie had come out of the bathroom and had seen the exchange.

"Stevie come here a sec, will ya?" she said beckoning him to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I did hear her tell him he needed to get on the ball about things if he intended to keep me. I was puzzled but I pretended not to know what they had said. I got up and began to get dressed.

Steve

I was too tired to think. Something seemed to be bothering Shelby, but when I asked her she said it was nothing. I didn't fully believe her but I didn't know what more to do. I had just kind of closed my eyes when Maddie called to me from the bathroom.

"What's bugging Shel?" she asked.

"Nothing, or so she says."

"Are you buying it?"

"Not really, but she said nothing so I shouldn't badger her."

"When a girl seems bugged, and tells you it's nothing; it's something. You need to find out what before it becomes an issue hon. She loves you and it's fine for you to probe a bit to see what bothers her. It'll help keep you out of trouble later."

I went back to where Shelby was starting to get dressed. I spun her around and kissed her full on the lips. "I love you, ya know?"

"I love you too Stevie."

"So what's wrong? I can tell something aint right. What did I do?"

She looked surprised. "You didn't do anything wrong babe. I, er um I guess I just feel a bit jealous of how easy you and Maddie can have sex in front of me. I know I agreed to share, and I don't want anything to come between the three of us, but I got really jealous when you were in her ass."

"Do you want me in your ass?"

"I don't know. I'm kinda scared. I remember how hard it was for you to get into my puss the first time, and my ass is way tighter."

"We can try," I said. "If it's too bad we'll stop. Maddie can talk you through it like she did me the first time. I don't ever want to deny you anything, nor do I want you to not ask for something. I'm all yours. All you have to do is say a word and I'll deliver."

Maddie came up at that point. "I am willing to leave Steve alone sex wise if that bothers you hon. He is your man."

"No. You two are great together, I just felt a bit left out when you two did anal."

"Are you saying you want to try it?" I asked.

She removed her panties again. That was all the answer I needed. "Wait!" Maddie said as she went to the bathroom again. She came back a moment later with a warm wet washcloth. "We need to get him clean first. Sharing pussy juice is one thing, I'm not sure you want to touch him after he's been in my backdoor."

Shelby laughed nervously and Maddie began cleaning off my semi hard dick. "Oh I think he likes it." Said Maddie as a moan escaped my mouth.

"I believe you're right Ms Sheppard. He seems to be responding favorably."

As they finished washing me off I noticed my cock was rock hard again and ready for action. I was shaking at the thought of getting Shelby's ass. I had never asked her since she was so small back there. I was lost in my reverie when I felt the rude coldness of the KY being applied to me. "Sorry baby, I should have warmed it up a bit first." said Shelby as she coated my prong with the stuff. Soon my rod was stiff, shiny and slick.

"Ok now Ms. James-Sheppard, turn around so we can get you ready. Shelby turned around and showed her delectable little ass. I squirted some of the lube in my palm and warmed it a little before applying it to her anus. I pushed a finger in and started stretching her a tad. I could tell she was enjoying it by the crimson spreading across her back and the chills on her thighs. While I was working my finger in and out of her ass, I reached under with my free hand and put a finger into her pussy. She let out a groan and pushed back a bit.

"Oh god that feels good babe." She said. I worked a second finger in then and she grunted a bit. "Oh that makes me feel full. Not a bad feeling though. Keep going baby I like it."

I was pumping my fingers in and out and she was moaning. Then I added a third finger. "Oomph. Oh man that feels so dirty. My ass is getting so stretched out. I think I am ready for your cock though baby. Please?" As she said that I felt her muscles contracting as she came. I kept both hands moving as she screeched out in the throes of orgasm. "oh, oh oh fuck babyyy I'm fucking cumming soooo fucking hard!"

I pulled my fingers out of both holes and she lay on her stomach. She reached back and spread her beautiful ass cheeks and I aimed the head of my rock hard spear at her tight little hole. "Remember, when he starts to push, bear down like you are trying to poop. It'll help both of you."

"Okay babe. I'm ready for you."

I started to push in and felt major resistance. I lifted up and changed my angle a bit and tried again. This time the head just popped in. "Oh fuck!" she said. I started pulling back because I thought I had hurt her. She turned her head and looked at me. I realized I had a tear in my eye from the though of hurting her. "It's ok baby. Don't pull out. Just go slow."

"You're doin fine Stevie, give her a little more. I pushed until I had about three inches of my cock in her and stopped. Over the next twenty minutes or so I repeated the act of pulling back and then pushing a bit more in until I had it all inside her. I stopped again not only to let her get used to the feeling, but if I started pumping now I was going to cum way too soon.

"Oh god I feel so full baby. I love it! I can't wait to feel your hot cum deep in my ass!" Her dirty talk almost set me off. I started running through chord progressions in my head as I started slowly fucking her tight ass. Maddie was telling her how good she was doing and telling her how hot it looked to see her ass getting fucked.

"Oh fuck her Stevie. Fuck her good! She's fucking loving it." I started pumping a bit faster and I felt Shelby starting to buck like a rodeo horse. She clawed at the sheets and screamed out as she came hard. That finished it for me.

"Oh fuck no! No! Not ye ye ....oh fuck" I felt so bad for cumming so soon. I was overwhelmed by shame. She'd never want a hair trigger for a husband. I had just blown it. I pulled out and moved away and tried to compose my self. I fought the feeling of worthlessness but it was a losing battle. Just as the first tear fell and the sobs hit, I felt two sets of arms around me.

"Hey baby, don't do this. It was fucking wonderful. Why are you so sad after giving me such pleasure?"

"Come on bro, there's nothing to tear yourself up about."

"I ..I ..." sobs tore through my chest, "I couldn't last long enough to let her enjoy. I failed so fucking bad."

"Baby, look at me." Shelby gripped my chin and turned my head so that I was looking into her beautiful face. "I loved it! If it had gone much longer I would get sore and might not have enjoyed. You have nothing to feel bad about. Please enjoy the fact that you made me so happy tonight, and the fact that you're going to continue to make me happy for years and years to come."

"You are a wonderful lover Stevie. I am so glad that I got to be with you. I truly envy Shel. You have nothing to be ashamed over."

I calmed down when I realized they weren't upset with me. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 11:00. "We have an hour 'til the new year. Are you guys ready to eat something?"

They were ready. We didn't realize how hungry we were until we had polished off the food trays and a pizza we'd ordered. At midnight we toasted with the sparkling cider and I kissed my fiancé for the first time that year. Then I kissed Maddie. At 12:02 her phone rang. She looked at the screen and got a sour look on her face. "Hi mom."

It was Herb and Dianne. I wondered what they'd think if they knew that the daughter they adored was being defiled by the son they couldn't stomach. My thoughts were interrupted when Shelby pulled me into another kiss and cupped my cock.

"You haven't made love to me all year long." She said with a mock pout.

"Well let's fix that baby." I said as we fell onto the bed.

Steve

The week after Valentine's Day weekend

Mike and I had all of the seats and carpeting pulled out of my car so we could fit the chromoly tubing in that we were using to build the roll cage. We had almost all of the tubes measured and cut. We'd rented a tube bender to make any changes in the supposedly custom fit application. So far we'd had to cut every piece.

I thought back to the past month or so. Shelby and Maddie went back to school the second week of January. At least with Shelby only being 129 miles north of here I got to see her every weekend. I had seen her every weekend but two. The first weekend I missed was her first weekend back at school. Friday morning we woke up to six inches of snow on the ground. I called her to see how it was up north, only to be told by my crying girl, that they had over a foot already and it wasn't slowing down.

The second weekend I didn't see her; I had planned to drive up at least once a month to save her having to drive every weekend. I set out Friday afternoon in my car. About twenty miles north of town I realized what a bad idea I'd had. I was already down a half tank of fuel and the race friendly four link rear end was beating me to death and making it a bitch to control the car at highway speeds. My engine temp was climbing steadily.

The car had been built for cruising and racing. It just had too much for the interstate so I had to call Shel and turn around. When I got home I crawled into bed and stayed there until Monday morning. I was so sore I couldn't walk. That next Tuesday I went down and put a down payment on a 2003 Harley Davidson Fat Boy. I kept it hidden until Valentine's Day weekend.

Maddie was supposed to come for Valentine's Day but Herb was pissed that she'd spent so much of her Christmas vacation with me and refused to pay her way home. I offered to but she refused. "I'll just see you for spring break. I have some news to tell you, I don't want to tell you over the phone so it'll have to keep until March." I figured she was going to tell me that she'd found a new guy. I hoped it was a new guy, not the douche bag Mark. So I planned then just to surprise Shelby at her school.

I knew that Shelby left for home around noon on the Fridays that she came home. I left home at six in the morning to get there in time to do what I had planned. I had talked to a couple of people I knew that went to school with her and they helped me. I knew where she parked her car and one of them parked next to her the night before so that I could park next to her when I got there in the morning.