Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers

Another friend got me past campus security. I parked my bike next to her car and set to opening her hood so I could disable her car. After my act of sabotage I sat on a bench a short distance from her car and waited. On Monday I had gone over to the James residence to show George my bike. He dug it as long as I swore that neither Shelby nor Brandi would ever ride on it, much to Brandi's dismay. I swore it and then asked him for permission to marry Shelby. I told him my plan to surprise her and he loved it. Brandi and Heidi had gone with my to Stewart's Jewelers to pick it out, and since they knew her size I wouldn't have to get it resized.

The engagement ring felt so heavy in my pocket as I waited for her to emerge from the dorms. Finally she came out and headed for her car. She tossed her bags in the passenger seat and got in the drivers side. I noticed a crowd starting to mill around the area. I figured my friends had let it slip and hoped she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

I heard the engine crank a couple of times and then she got out. She opened the hood and a couple of football players approached her and took a look. As the larger of the two scratched his head I walked up and asked if I could help. She hadn't really noticed me since I had my hair pony tailed and covered under a bandana. I leaned in and said, "Here's the problem. This wire is off and there is an object sitting here"

She came around the front to see what I was pointing out, and then she recognized me. I stood up and showed her the ring. She went pale and started shaking. I got down on one knee and asked her...."Shelby Marie James. You make me so very happy, and I would like to know if you'd do me the honor of becoming a permanent part of my life. Shelby, will you marry me?"

By now an entire mob of everyone from athletes to hippy poets had gathered. I don't think she noticed any of them as she pulled me to my feet and threw herself into my arms. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said between kisses. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her hand. Then the crowd applauded and she finally noticed them.

We spent the weekend in a four star hotel, and never left the room. She was a bit miffed that I had bought a motorcycle, but understood that I needed better transportation for distance travel. I did have to slip out Saturday morning and buy a helmet, since she'd disown me if she caught me riding the HD with out one.

We discussed Maddie for a while. She also had no idea what news Maddie had. I said, "Maybe she's tired of being a third wheel."

"Who saidSHE'Sthe third wheel?"

"Well then, I'll just take my toy and go home"

She grabbed me by the cock and said "Oh no you don't. That's mine now mister." I was thoroughly worn out when I got home Monday afternoon.

"And so then the twelve year old I was banging started sicing her ferrets on me so I had to bail" Mike was spouting some gibberish.

"What the fuck are you saying fucktard?"

"Well you were zoning so I had an inane conversation by myself."

I laughed, "Alrighty then. Let's call it a night huh?"

"That works for me."

I only put the driver's seat back in the car since I wasn't cruising tonight. Brandi had become my constant cruising companion and we were sometimes joined by Evelyn and /or Heather. Brandi had called earlier and I had told her I wasn't cruising tonight since I had the interior torn out of the car.

We ran one circuit up the 'Vard. When we went past Johnny's I saw a car I hadn't seen in months. The bright red Sting Ray Corvette with the blower jutting out of the hood belonged to Zeke Reed, Don's younger brother. He was ahead of me by two years in school and had joined the Air Force when he graduated. Don and Zeke had never raced each other so no one knew which car was faster. I knew the Vette was a beast though.

As we stood there bullshitting and catching up I heard a semi familiar sound. I turned to see Diesel pulling into the lot with his Stang.

"No girlfriends tonight bitch?" he said as he crossed the lot. I got all the stuff fixed in my rod and I'm ready to whip your Nogo."

I had told the girls I wouldn't race, but I couldn't back down from this fuck head.

"You got cash on you sweetheart? Daddy give you some bucks for not pissing on his rug?" I asked.

"Fuck you Steven. I got two grand here that says my Stang will walk away from your rust bucket."

I looked over at Don. Zeke said, "I'll put up half bro." He knew that I always carried a grand on me.
I looked over at Diesel, "You're on fuck face. Follow me if you can get that piece of shit started." I knew from what Greg told me that the car stumbled badly until he got it rapped up around five grand, but with his gearing that could take 800 feet. I knew my car was rolling at 90 miles an hour plus inside of 500 feet, before I fixed the traction issues.

I started my car and rolled out of the lot. I ran the loop around the bank to get headed in the right direction to start at the super market. Diesel wasn't far behind me when we hit the red crosswalk light. I watched the "walk" and "don't walk" lights to time my start. I started counting the seconds in my head from one. I hit my line lock button and rev my engine to 4500 rpm. At ten seconds I dump my clutch and release the line lock launching my car as the light turns green.

I didn't see him for the first two seconds of the race. I shifted and spared a glance to my right. He was at least a hundred feet behind me and falling further back. I got through the gears and saw the finish ahead. Another glance back told me I had this in the bag.

Author's note: Chapter five will answer any and all remaining questions. I just hope it doesn't take me as long to get it done as this chapter took me.....SH

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers