Princess Charming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athanasia's eyes widened at the boldness of her words, "Hush dearest," she uttered urgently, "Mustn't let the others know or it is our necks."

Jelena giggled and gulped down the rest of her wine, "My apologies," she yawned again, "I do not feel well." Jelena lifted a dainty hand to her mouth as though to prevent sputum from projecting across the table.

From where Castor and Axel were sitting they could see the Princess and her lady-in-waiting clearly. The Prince was mesmerised by Jelena's graceful movements, the way she sipped at her jewelled chalice, the quick flick of her tongue to scoop up any wine droplets left behind. "How I envy the cup that graces my love's lips," Castor sighed, "To have such tender lips touch mine is worth dying for."

"She is not as bold as your sister then," Axel mused as he also sampled the wine offered, "I thought that would be to your liking." The Knight chuckled at the glare he received from his friend, "Or were you fooling me?"

"I had hoped that their personalities were somewhat reversed," Castor confessed, "That my sister was more subdued and Lady Jelena more passionate." He groaned again at witnessing the object of his desires take another sip, "But I will educate her in the ways of the bedroom and in time she will be more loving than Athanasia is towards you."

Axel shook his head, "We will see."

The hushed demand from Athanasia had been caught by Axel and Castor, "What's happening?" The Prince asked no one in particular.

"It appears that your lady is unwell," Axel commented but Castor had already left his seat and was at Jelena's side.

Athanasia glared at her brother at how close he was after Jelena had began to babble about things that was best left unsaid. "May I be of assistance?" He offered and his sister calmed.

"She is unwell and needs bed," the Princess explained as she moved out of the way for Castor to lift the now unconscious Jelena into his arms.

"Show me to her room," he demanded softly. Athanasia nodded and the two left to put her to bed.

Baldassare grinned at the hasty exit of the Lady Jelena in the Prince's arms, soon he will act.

<=={======>

The Prince and Princess were unhindered in their mission to see Jelena safely to bed. In the young woman's room Castor laid her on the bed and turned to light the fire whilst his sister helped Jelena out of her confining under garments and into her bed clothes. The task of lighting the fire proved to be much quicker than changing an unconscious young woman out of her day clothes and into her sleepwear. "Tell me when it is safe to turn around," he asked sedately, his concern melting through his words.

After what felt like a long time Athanasia finally gave the all clear. Castor looked down on the peaceful features of Jelena's face as she slept. This was how he was use to seeing her from afar and she not belying her thoughts by subtle expressions unlike other ladies of the court.

"How long have you wanted her?" The Princess asked her brother suddenly, catching him off guard.

"Ever since she arrived at court to be your lady-in-waiting," He smiled at the memory of following her through the grand entrance of the castle to the throne room where she was introduced to his sister. "But you kept her to yourself."

Athanasia huffed, "Why did you not say anything?"

"The two of you are inseparable," he explained, "I wanted to get her on her own and woo her but you were never far away."

"You still could have said something," Athanasia grumbled, "Instead I find out from ..." she shut her mouth nearly exposing one of her secrets, "the servants."

The pause caught Castor's attention, "When did you find out?"

"Today," she confessed, "Jelena informed me of your intension through tears." The Prince looked distressed at this, "We were not happy at your intent."

"Why would you not be happy at your friend's potential elevation to Princess?"

"She discovered today that the Crown Prince of Balany wants to wed her," Athanasia protested, "She is the youngest daughter of an Earl, practically a commoner so how did you expect her to react?"

The Prince felt humbled, "I see your point," he sighed feeling like the fool, "I should have talked to you earlier."

"Yes you should," Athanasia playfully slapped her older brother's arm, "But if your heart is true than I forgive you."

"Does that mean that I have your blessing?"

"Yes," she gave her brother a sincere smile, "I love her dearly and I will hunt you down and cause you grievous injury if you hurt her."

Castor laughed but knew his sister was serious, "I would not dream of it."

<=={======>

Baldassare watched the royal siblings return and sit with Sir Axel to chat and eat the food given to them. Using his powers the Galnoan King averted all attention towards him and slipped out of the Dining hall. Navigating through the corridors he searched each room until he found the sleeping Jelena curled up on her bed hugging the pillow to her chest.

Even on her unconscious state he could feel the magic rolling off her in surging waves like a turbulent coast in a storm, he wondered if she had already been unlocked and if so by whom. In most cases a mage of the female sex is oblivious to her talent before they loose their innocents but on the rare occasion a woman's power is so strong that it manifests before she beds a man and Baldassare sincerely hoped that she was the latter. The probability of his hopes being true were increased as to the current trends in young people these days, along with the penalty of death looming over their heads if they loose their virginity before they marry.

Quietly he moved closer, her castaneous hair fanning out in a curly halo held his attention, she would be quite easy to care for. He cautiously lifted her into his arms and cradled her against his chest, her perfume wafting up in clouds of floral fragrance that gave him devious ideas that would have to wait until he had her safely in his fortress in the north. "Soon my dear," he spoke into her ear softly, "You will never have to fear retribution for who and what you are, I will care for you and love you without prejudice or fear." He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Princess," Jelena sighed dreamily and snuggled closer into the King's chest.

Baldassare's eyebrow shot up in surprise, "The lady has untold secrets it appears," he mused, "What have you been up to my lady?" Not expecting an answer he left the room and escaped out of the castle with his servants in a grand carriage and disappeared into the night.

<=={======>

I really really really hope this was enjoyed, the fun is about to begin :รพ