Princess Fairpeach Meets the Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,249 Followers

"Wha?" Dikus asked, jerking his penis up and down, just waiting to fuck her.

"I am supposed to marry the Prince of Haledur as a virgin. If anyone finds out I'm not a virgin, I'll be disowned! So please, you must promise not to tellanyone that you had sex with Princess Amber Fairpeach." She told him.

"I promise! I promise!" Dikus repeated, jumping from one foot to another excitedly, his cock bobbing up and down.

That would have to do, the princess thought. She looked around for a comfortable place to sit or lay down, but there was nothing but a wooden crate against the alley wall. She sat down on the crate and hesitantly spread her thighs apart. The horny goblin stepped up to her, getting into position between her thighs. Dikus flipped up the little bearskin skirt that Amber was wearing, revealing her golden bush underneath.

The goblin pushed his hips forward, and in one quick thrust, buried his bumpy cock inside the princess' virgin, royal pussy. Her pussy was wet and juicy, and his penis seared in between her tender, velvet folds, penetrating her for her first time. He heard her squeal.

Dikus pumped his hips back and forth a few times, pounding the Princess' tight little cunt, and then he proceeded to cum inside her. The goblin kept his penis buried completely inside the young woman while his shaft spasmed and his balls conjured up another big load of slimey goblin jizz. He slammed his eyes shut as he deposited his seed deep into the princess' cunt, knowing that her womb would be full of his green, gooey cum.

Once the goblin was done cumming, he opened his eyes, seeing the princess looking at him with wide eyes. "Oh, Princess Titties, your pussy feels sooooo good. It's like heaven!" he sighed, keeping his erect penis lodged inside her. Dikus reached up and now started to squeeze and fondle her huge, bulging tits, which were still coated in his green cum.

Dikus squeezed the busty princess' titties together and mashed them against one another, making cum drip and ooze off them. After toying with her jugs for a few minutes, he started pumping his hips again, drawing his cock out of her royal girl's pussy, then burying it back inside her. The goblin slapped his hips up against hers frantically, causing his shriveled, green balls to slap up against her tight, teenage ass.

The goblin held onto the princess' glorious breasts while he fucked her. He would give her titties a squeeze each time he nuzzled his dick all the way into the folds of her cunt. After several minutes of hard, fast fucking, Dikus orgasmed again. This time as his cock shot his cum into her pussy, jizz sloshed out of her cunt as he overflowed her womb. His first few spasms caused cum to squirt out of her pussy, so Dikus pulled his penis out of her and decided to just spray the remainder of his load directly onto her cum-soaked pussy lips. Three more shots of his semen streaked across her belly and crotch, completely drenching her cunny with green baby batter.

Dikus stepped back and looked at Princess Fairpeach. Her hair was disheveled and messed up, and her gorgeous breasts were completely soaked with his semen. Her thighs were still spread, leaving her cum-soaked pussy open. Her pubic hair was matted down with the thick jizz, and his goblin sperm was oozing out of her cunt like syrup from a bottle.

The goblin looked down at his cock, which was now soft. He gripped it in his hand and tried to stroke himself back to another erection, but it just wouldn't work; He was spent.

"Aww man." He sighed, realizing his time was up.

Princess Fairpeach closed her legs, feeling the cum ooze out of her cooch. She had carried out her part of the obligation, by letting Dikus have his way with her. Now, she hoped the slimey goblin was a man of his word. "Now.... You said I could go free."

Dikus sighed and nodded his head reluctantly. "As much as I wish it weren't so, Princess Titties, I'm going to let you go. You're free. The Prince of Haledur will be a very lucky man to have you as his wife. Thanks for giving me just a sample."

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,249 Followers
12