Princess Galdina

Story Info
She pays price for being captured in battle.
3.9k words
3.99
170.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers

The beautiful Princess cried herself to sleep the first night in the stable. Lord Denis was so cruel.

Now the tables had been turned. Spies had uncovered her plan of attack, and for a price had sold her secret to Lord Denis. He was a brilliant strategist, and his counter-measures proved effective. Princess Galdina was captured in a bloody battle.

Finally, when it seemed all was lost, Princess Galdina called her servants and guards to protect her. Not surprisingly, none could be found. They were all tired of the Princess's cruelty and arrogance. Only a fool would give up his life for that selfish bitch. So she was captured – and told her fate.

"I'll spare your life, and the life of your family, if you'll become my wife. A lord should have a lady, to bear his children, to carry on his name."

Galdina hoped that after the initial wedding consummation, it would be a marriage in name only. Her family would be spared, and Lord Denis would soon tire of her, or so she hoped. And it was a thousand times better to be a live Lady than a defeated and quite dead Princess.

So Galdina consented to the union. And so began her misfortune. At Lord Denis's instruction, the young woman was stripped naked and dressed in the rags of a peasant girl. To insure her compliance, an ox yoke was fitted on her neck and shoulders, and her wrists shackled to the ends. In this pitiful condition she was taken back to Lord Denis's castle.

The ride to the castle was horrible. Galdina was made to ride in an open farm cart, yoked like a barn yard animal. Lord Denis intentionally directed the line of march through parts of the realm previously controlled by Galdina and her father. She had been a spiteful ruler and at each "liberated" town along the way, peasants came out of their huts to see her, to laugh, to throw insults and rotten vegetables.

"Slut."

"Whore!"

"Show us her tits!"

The top of her dress was ripped opened and the crowd did see her tits, and then later the thick patch dark curly cunt hair at the top of her skinny thighs. It was a relief to arrive at the castle, to be taken to the privacy of the stable, to be stripped naked by her new husband and master.

At one point in the night, a servant brought in food and water and a candle. She would find out later the first trap Lord Denis had set for her – the food was intentionally prepared with too much salty. In a few hours poor Princess Galdina would be very hungry. She would eat her fill and drank from the bucket of cool clean water. Yes, she would begin her own self-destruction.

That was exactly what Lord Denis wanted. He wanted her to drink water, lots and lots of water. Princess Galdina only realized this after the fact. But then it was too late. There was the bucket of cool clean water. And when she complained that she was still thirsty, a second bucket was brought. Only then did Galdina realize she would have to squat over it to pee, or to simply squat on the bare earth to relieve herself, if they took the bucket away.

Lord Denis's plan was very simple. He would humiliate her, or she would humiliate herself, it didn't matter whichever way it happened. Whatever the course of events, however it played out in her mind, Lord Denis was sure the humiliation would arouse her, would bring her to an incredible level of sexual desire.

Later, Princess Galdina remembered the event more clearly. Yes, she awoke some time in the night, hungry and thirsty. So she ate the salted fish and drink the cool clean water. Only then, when she had quenched her thirst, did Princess Galdina realize the trap Lord Denis had set for her.

The thirst was terrible, and so she drank from the bucket. As she said later to those who would listen, the water was so clean and clear and pure. But you can't repeal hydraulics. Fool! Dunderhead! Princess Galdina soon realized that what goes in must soon come out. Soon she would be subjected to the first of a thousand pleasurable humiliations.

Princess Galdina ate and drank and soon the flicker of the candle dimmed. She pulled the rags about her naked body and drifted off to sleep. It was a fitful sleep. A while later she heard the cock crow, pulled the filthy rags about her naked body, and tried to sleep some more.

Who knows when they came into her pen? The candle had gone out, and she had not heard them enter the pen. Yes, pen was the correct term. She was penned in like a barnyard animal. Just thinking about it made her cunt wet.

Princess Galdina recognized her master, her new husband, although the ceremony and the consummation had not yet taken place. But who were the others? Later she would know who they were - the barber, and the master at arms, and the surgeon, and finally the nasty stable lad who was always peaking at her and laughing while he jerking off on his side of the wall. In time she would come to hate the lad, the nasty little gossip, the one who could always be trusted to spread false rumors.

But they did come, Lord Denis and his associates. There were three or four of them, Princess Galdina wasn't sure - the light was very dim.

"She's a fucken' dirty whore," said one of them.

"Then let's clean her up." That was Lord Denis. They dumped a bucket of ice cold water on her, and Galdina thought she would jump out of her skin.

"Ahhh!"

"Shut up, whore," someone shouted, and then there was the second bucket of icy cold water.

Yes, in the morning Princess Galdina would definitely find out who they were. They were the barber who would shave her cunt, and the master of arms who would apply her shackles, and the surgeon who would thrust his dirty fingers into her hot wet cunt. The surgeon would humiliate her even more when he probed her tight rectum and speculate that she might still be an anal virgin.

She remembered his response for a long time. "Good," her new husband replied when he heard the news. "Then there's at least one virginity for me to claim on our wedding night, even without the bloody sheets to prove it."

Finally there was the nasty and slightly insane stable lad who would tell the whole fucken' world what had happened that first morning.

"Put her in irons and then we'll do the rest." That was Lord Denis's order. Galdina tried to get away, to crawl across the hard dirt floor, but she didn't get very far.

The stable lad was the first to reach her. He grabbed an ankle, the better to see her cunt, and the master of arms and the barber each took hold of a wrist.

Quickly the surgeon helped the stable lad. He took a firm grasp of her other leg, and the good Lord her future husband grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head back, looking into her eyes. His face very close.

"Look at me!" he ordered.

"You still don't understand. You've got no place to go. There's no way out. I could drop you down a well and nobody would ever know, or ever care, what happened to you. You'd simply disappear. You would be gone, forever. No last rites, no final confession, no absolution. You would be doomed to hell for all eternity. I don't think you want that. Or I can keep you around... for as long as you amuse me, for as long as you satisfy my wants... for as long as you give me pleasure."

She had never been spoken to like this before, and Princess Galdina was clearly terrified. Then he kissed her on the mouth, just before they picked her up and carried her to the bale of hay.

The men must have done this before, with some servant girl or perhaps the wife or daughter of some peasant. It was all very quick and very coordinated.

First they made her kneel at the hay bale. Her knees were in the dirt, her body stretched out across the hay. In that uncomfortable position she was forced to grind her tits and belly into the rough hay, and the more she struggled the more it hurt.

The stable boy held her from behind and she felt his stiff prick against the crack of her ass. She was sure he hadn't bathed since last Easter, and he stank. The other servants were reasonably clean, for whatever it was worth.

They began with the shackles on her wrists, cold heavy iron. There was only one link between the cuffs, and her movement would be severely limited. Later, Galdina realized she would be able to piss, and wipe herself dry. But she would have to beg a peasant woman or, G-d forbid, the dirty stable boy to wipe her royal ass every time she needed to perform that particular form of elimination.

The ankles cuffs had several lengths of chain on each side.

"Put the cuffs on her ankles for now," her Lord commanded. "We'll join the links when we're finished with her.

They picked her up and turned her over on the bale of hay. The barber held her arms over her head while the others forced Galdina to bend her knees. The irons went around each ankle, and then the short length of chair went around each thigh. Small locks were used to hold the chains in place. Then her new husband took control of her arms and the surgeon and the stable boy opened her legs wide.

"Shave her cunt and then under her arms. We'll see if we can guess how many times my blushing bride has been broached. Then the surgeon will inspect her body to make sure she doesn't have a disease, and while he's at it he'll look for the 'witch's mark.' It would be a shame to have to turn this tasty piece of fruit over to the Inquisition."

Galdina almost peed with fright from the mention of the Inquisition. She prayed a silent prayer while slowly, slowly, the barber began to sharpen his razor.

"Please, dear G-d, don't hurt me."

Princess Galdina hated to beg, and she really wanted to say, "Please, fuck the shit out of me – ream my cunt with that big stiff prick of yours - hurt me with your cock as much as you can."

Lord Denis knew the truth. He could see it in her eyes. Some women never get enough cock - in their mouths or their cunts. Or if they are very special, in their asses. Sometimes they just needed a little bit of encouragement to bring them to that realization.

She was on her back, her arms over her head, her ankles chained tight against her thighs.

"Start under her arms, with the scissors," her future husband, her present Lord and Master, ordered.

The barber grasped a handful of her underarm hair and pulled it hard.

"Owwwee."

"Sensitive bitch," as he cut the first handful. Slowly, painfully, he cut the hair from both armpits, pulling the handfuls of hair and chopping it off. Towards the end he laid the scissors on their side and trimmed very close. He nicked her once or twice with the large blades, and finally had to threaten to cut off her nipples if she didn't stop her whining. Galdina was blubbering, besides herself with fear, by the time the first part of the ordeal was over.

"Now her cunt," Lord Denis ordered."

The surgeon and the master at arms held her open, wide open, her knees wide apart with her hairy cunt totally exposed. The stable lad was allowed to watch, his eyes open very wide, as the barber hacked off most of her public hair with the scissors. Then the servants continued to hold her as the barber sharpened his razor, back and forth across the stone, back and forth, back and forth.

"Barber, soap her up." The barber had a bowl of water and a bar of soap straight from the castle kitchen. He wet the dirty rag and rubbed her cunt with it.

"No, please don't."

"Shut up, bitch."

Then the wet bar of soap was rubbed against the stubble of her pubic hair. Galdina tried to squirm but they held her tight. The barber worked the bar back and forth against her stubble until he finally worked up a little foam.

Galdina had never bathed with kitchen soap before. She was a royal Princess, used to the finer things in life. This soap was not a fine thing. Even on the march, when she was leading troops in battle, she brought along the fine things that gave her pleasure.

This soap did not give her pleasure. It was made from cooking grease and lye – ashes from the hearth, really, and it was formed by a very simple chemical process. It smelled of pig and it only made a slight lather. Worse, it burned her delicate private area.

"Please, it hurts. Wash it off, please."

"When your cunt is as smooth as a newborn baby's bottom."

Then the barber started with the cut throat razor. Galdina was afraid he would cut her belly, or do even more damage further down, as he scraped the dark stubble from just below her belly button to the area between her cunt and asshole.

Galdina had been told by one of her officers that Arabs circumcised their women. She was fascinated to learn they mutilated their daughter's cunts while they are still little girls, trimming off the clitoris and outer labia. They did this so that as grown women would never have any sexual pleasure, so they would never masturbate, so they would never cheat on their husbands, so that they would be faithful wives.

"Please, dear G-d" Galdina prayed to herself, but it was really a soft whisper. "Please don't let him cut me like the Arabs do."

"No, my sweet, I'd never mutilate that pretty cunt of yours. That would be very stupid of me. I know I can't make you my slave if I deny you these special pleasures. You'll soon learn my favorite sex practices are all very addictive. I know you're not a virgin - that you like to cum, that you never get enough sex. And I'll teach you new things, better things, dirty sinful things. When I'm done with you, done with all of your training, you'll pray not to burn in hell with me and all my other whores for all eternity for all the sins we've committed."

Was she a dirty sinful whore? What kinds of things would he teach her?

She knew she couldn't resist so Galdina tried to relaxed and let the barber finish his task as quickly as possible. Lord Denis was right. There was something delightfully sinful about having a bare cunt, about being open and on display if he wanted others to see her.

"Are you finished yet," the Lord asked the barber.

"With her cunt, I am. But she's got the hairiest asshole I've ever seen. And I'd never get in there with this razor."

Lord Denis gave it a moment's though. Then he gave his order to the stable lad.

"Run and fetch the seamstress. Tell her to come back immediately, and to bring a strong kitchen maid to help her. Tell her to bring her tweezers, and a bucket of corn cobs. And while you're at it, fetch me a stool to sit on, and bring me a bucket of beer, and fetch my upstairs maid, the young, pretty one. We'll all have a party."

Galdina had no idea what was planned. The barber and master of arms turned Princess Galdina over on her belly, and used several lengths of rope to tie her to the bale of hay. The hay scratched her tits and belly, which only added to her discomfort.

Finally the entourage assembled. Lord Denis sat on the stool directly in front of the Princess. It was clear he enjoyed the look of fear on her face.

"We can't inspect you for the witch's mark if you have a hairy asshole, can we, my Lady?" He was being intentionally formal. Just then Galdina didn't have the strength to reply rudely.

"No, my Lord," she said in a defeated voice.

"But perhaps the seamstress can help. Spread her ass and pluck her like a chicken."

From the beginning, Galdina was sure they had done this before. While the men held her arms and legs, the kitchen maid spread the cheeks of her ass, exposing her hairy asshole.

"She has more hair on her bung than I have on my pussy," the seamstress commented with a hearty laugh, as she went to work with the tweezers.

She pulled other the first thick dark hair.

"Owwwe."

Then the second.

"Ahhhh. Please, no more."

"Perhaps if I soften then up," the seamstress ventured.

"A good idea," Lord Denis replied.

Then the seamstress took a corn cob from the bucket, rubbed it on the bar of laundry soap, and then started to scrub the crack of Galdina's ass.

"Please, it burns. Please, stop."

"Show her what an ass burn really feels like," the Lord ordered.

The seamstress took some of the lather and worked it into the pucker of Galdina's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Shut up and bear it, or she'll stuff the corn cob up your ass when she's finished."

Galdina started to whimper, and then to cry profusely. It took another ten humiliating minutes to complete the plucking. All the while, Lord Denis sat on the stool, enjoying his beer, intently studying the look on her face.

During all this, the pretty young servant girl stood at his side. It was hard to guess her age, but she was blonde and skinny, with breasts just starting to form. And Galdina couldn't help but notice that while he held his mug of beer with one hand, his other hand was behind her, under the young girl's dress. It was hard to tell if he was squeezing her ass, or playing with her cunt, but she seemed to be enjoying his attention.

Finally the ordeal with the tweezers ended.

"She's clean, my Lord."

"Then turn her over and inspect her for the mark."

Quickly the surgeon changed places with the seamstress. Galdina wasn't sure what would happen next.

The surgeon inspected her closely, first from the waist down to her toes, and her up to her neck and face.

"We really should shave her head to be sure."

"No, not now. Perhaps later, if I tire of her, or if I have my doubts."

Then they flipped her over on her stomach again and the surgeon completed his inspection. He was very through, going so far as to spread the crack of her ass one more time to be sure the witch's mark was not concealed deep in the groove. When he was finished they turned her over one more time.

"Now open her wider, and pull back her knees. Make sure she doesn't have a disease." That was what her husband ordered. So the surgeon knelt down in front of Galdina and looked directly into her fresh shaved cunt.

"By some miracle, is my bride a virgin," her husband asked. "Or has she been fucked?"

After inspecting her visually, the surgeon concluded that while she was not a virgin, she appeared not to carry any social disease.

"And what of her moral character?"

The surgeon went into her easily, using his thick middle finger. The Lady was already slick with desire, her cunt lips puffy and open. Sometimes public humiliation has that effect on a woman.

"She's already been breached, my Lord. And I suspect she's already had her share of serious fucken'."

"So I'll marry a whore," her husband laughed. "And what of the other place? Has she been corked?"

Galdina knew what that question meant. She tried to clinch the cheeks of her ass, but the surgeon pried her open with one hand, and breached her bottom with the other.

"Tight as a drum, my Lord. Her ass will make good fucking even if her cunt is almost the size of a horse collar."

Princess Galdina thought she would die of shame. No, she wasn't a virgin, but her cunt WAS NOT the size of a horse collar.

"Now, the final test."

Galdina wasn't sure what her future husband was talking about, but the surgeon and the others did. The young girl tried to stand still, although it was clear she was very aroused by Lord Denis's probing. The stable boy moved in for a better view as the men tightened their grip on her knees and her husband put down the mug of beer and shifted his position to one side. He held her chained arms with one hand as he pulled his cock from his trousers.

The surgeon began to manipulate her clitoris as Lord Denis rubbed his stiff cock across her lips.

"Open your mouth and suck me off, whore," Lord Denis demanded.

Galdina's cunt was already wet, and the surgeon used his finger, into her wet cunt and then back to her clitoris. No one had ever touched her like that – first her pussy and then her clit – back and forth – back and forth. She didn't know where he learned it, but the sensation was intense.

"Ohhhh."

Princess Galdina gasped with shame, and pleasure. She opened her mouth and Lord Denis quickly filled it. His cock was thick but not exceptionally long. She took him in, all of him, and he grasped her long hair tightly as he began to fuck her pretty face. The doctor kept up his touch - first her clit – then her cunt – then her clit - over and over.

Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers
12