Princess Galdina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diderot
Diderot
53 Followers

"Now her bung hole."

The surgeon jammed his wet finger up her virgin ass at the same time he slid his thumb into her wet cunt. Where had he learned that, to fuck her in both places at the same time? How did he know how to rub his finger and thumb together? The sensation through the thin membrane was simply incredible.

At that instant Lord Denis withdrew all but the tip of his cock - and his Lady knew exactly what to do – first to use her tongue in his pee hole, and then to suck and suck and suck. The Lord was about to cum, and his Lady wondered if she would be made to swallow.

It wasn't the first time – nor would it be the last. Later he would prefer to have a pretty servant girl finger fuck her in the cunt and the ass at the same time. That would be all it took – being finger fucked in the ass and cunt, to push her over the edge. Galdina came suddenly. She tried to close her legs to decrease the intensity, but they wouldn't let her. It was a beautifully painful orgasm.

Lord Denis pulled his stiff penis from her mouth but kept his grip on her hair.

"Oh, dear G-d, thank you..."

That was the final thing Princess Galdina said before Lord Denis shot his load of cum on her pretty face. She was defeated. He didn't even want to cum in her mouth. Galdina trembled as her orgasm became even more intense.

Diderot
Diderot
53 Followers
12