Princess Hotel

Story Info
David's menage a trois.
2.1k words
4
26.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched them from afar while sitting at my table under the covered pergola on the terrace of the hotel. Still dressed in my khakis, conservative striped shirt and loafers that I wore from leaving Philadelphia's airport, the only action I was thinking about was filling my stomach with some decent grub, then catching a nap before the dreaded, boring, dinner meeting scheduled later that night.

The girls were four beach chairs apart on the pink sand, but were totally animated in their topic of conversation. With their hands flailing, heads bobbing, and laughing like teenagers, they obviously were enjoying each other's company.

The blonde was a Barbie doll in the flesh. Jesus! Tall, probably 5'10", with a tiny waist, slim hips and tits that bulged out of her coral-colored bikini top, leaving nothing to one's imagination. I shook my head trying to clear the thoughts that now were running rampant in my mind. 'How long has it been since I got laid?' I wondered.

The brunette was petite, 5'3" with short, sassy, wavy hair that was chestnut –colored. Her white bikini showed off the tan that she obviously took great pride in. Her compact, petite frame was as hot as Barbie's, but on a smaller scale.

Kathryn and Cali met the day before at the boutique in the hotel where Kathryn worked and became instant friends. Both were outgoing and vivacious. Kathryn, 31, was a transplant from Cleveland who was just out of an abusive relationship. Her escape to Bermuda was not only for her safety, but also for her sanity. Good ole' Aunt Mary had graciously offered her the family home to live in for as long as she needed. Her sales job at Nectar's was for fun and to keep herself busy.

Cali was a bored, unhappily married, mother of three teenage daughters who lived in Springfield, MA. This trip was her gift to herself for her 39th (forever!) birthday. She kept her petite body in shape, not only because of her vanity, but because she loved the adrenaline rush of working out. Her greatest asset was her new boobs, another present to herself. Cali wanted nothing more (or so she thougt) than to immerse herself in luxury at the Hamilton Princess Hotel, with the greatest dilemma being when and what time she would get her massages, facials and body wraps.

"Hey, do me a favor and rub some lotion on my back," Cali asked. When the blonde got up and started rubbing lotion on the brunette's back, I instantly got hard. Just watching these beautiful women touch each other would melt most any man's resolve.

When the other reciprocated, I could have sworn I saw her rub just a little too long in the blonde's inner thigh area .....Hmmmmm. I decided I'd better eat up and get up to my room where my fantasy of these two beautiful women making love to each other and to me could be entertained while I got myself off.

The meeting went as expected. I excused myself as graciously as I could and headed to the lobby bar. And what to my wondering eyes did appear, but the two gorgeous women who were so much a part of my afternoon orgasm. Miss Barbie Doll and Miss 'I'm sexy-and-I-know-it' were clicking wine glasses at the bar.

I casually strolled up to the bar and standing between the two of them ordered my usual, a Corona. "Excuse me! We were just getting into a very interesting conversation!," Cali boldly exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry, ladies. Forgive me for being so rude."

Cali turned and whispered to Kathryn, "Yum! Yum! Now that's someone I'd be willing to cheat on my dickhead of a husband for".

"No shit, Sherlock," Kathryn answered. "Let's play him and see how he responds".

"Oh, that's okay, buddy. My friend here acts tougher than she is. Can we buy you that drink?" Kathryn asked.

And with that, the friendship began. Then came the flirtatious innuendos, more drinks and some innocent touching. Before the third round, the topic, of course, turned to sex. Since everyone was feeling no pain and knew that we would never see each other again, we were more than willing to share our fantasies. Without a word, the girls guessed my fantasy of watching and participating in a ménage a trois.

"What guy doesn't fantasize about that?" I admitted. Kathryn shocked Cali when she said she really wanted to go down on a woman. With that, Cali blurted out, "I've got a doobie just waiting to be smoked. Who's in?"

I hadn't gotten stoned in awhile, but the thought of sharing 'anything' with these two hotties had me saying, "Sure, I'd love to get high."

Out we walked onto the beach carrying our cocktails. The full moon was beautiful over the ocean. The chaise we found was perfectly situated enough away from the crowds, but still close enough to hear and enjoy the band and its lively music. After smoking the whole joint, all of us were pretty damn relaxed. That was when Cali said she had to go to the ladies room and would Kathryn care to join her. They left me alone to contemplate the possibilities of what this evening could entail. I got hard just thinking about it.

In the restroom off of the lobby, Kathryn said, "You know I find you to be exceptionally hot! Have you ever been with another woman?"

Cali blushed but did admit that a fantasy of hers was to be with another woman, too. "I really think you're beautiful and I actually was wondering if something like this would happen," said Cali. With that, Kathryn pulled Cali to her and placed an ever-so-gentle kiss straight on her lips. No tongue, just her full lips on Cali's. After staring at each other for a moment, Cali said, "We should get back to David".

On the way back to me, they discussed how they were going to get me up to Cali's room and what they would do to knock my socks off. They were laughing out loud as they approached me. "David, we would like to invite you up to my suite for some playtime. Are you interested?" This from Cali. Oh, my God, this is too good to be true. "Uh, yeah, sure," was all I could stutter. I think I was fucking blushing!

The suite was well equipped with everything a traveler needed. I took one of the chairs by the terrace doors. The girls said to make myself comfortable and to help myself to the bar. They'd be right back. I heard more giggling in the bathroom and then out they strut in just their bras and thongs. Dear Lord above! What have I done to deserve such a special treat? Kathryn, being so tall, towered over Cali who had kicked off her heels the moment we entered the room. With a devilish grin, Kathryn said, "So tell us David. What would you like to see us do right about now?" How am I supposed to tell them anything when I can hardly breathe? Ever so suavely, I answered, "How about pretending that I'm not here and just do what feels right?"

Kathryn bent down and kissed Cali. They stood in the middle of the room making out with each other for some time before Kathryn took Cali's hand and pulled her over towards the bed. They lay down next to each other, continually kissing, but now their hands were rubbing each others bodies as well. I just sat there staring, still not believing my good fortune. Kathryn started kissing down Cali's body until she stopped at her boobs. She pulled the teeny bra away from Cali's tits and started sucking. Cali had her eyes closed, but was smiling. They took turns nibbling, caressing and sucking each others tits, while my boner was getting rock hard. I had to control myself from pulling my cock out and begin jerking off.

Kathryn told Cali to take off her panties, which Cali did very eagerly. Her pussy was well trimmed and quite beautiful. Just as I had imagined, there were no tan lines. The girls kept looking at me to see what I thought. The only thing I could do was smile at them. I wanted to jump them both right then and there, but waited until I was invited to join. Kathryn began exploring Cali's tiny body with her hands, fingers and mouth. When she parted Cali's legs and began licking her pussy, my dick twitched like never before. Cali moaned with pleasure of having Kathryn lick her clit. "Oh, my God, that's soooo good," she kept purring.

My gut told me that this wasn't the first pussy she ate. While licking and sucking Cali's enlarged clit, Kathryn then put two fingers in her cunt. With that, Cali's body arched for more. I had a perfect view of Kathryn's moistening panties. 'Now or never,' I thought.

I stood up, threw off my shirt, and dropped my pants and boxers right where I stood. Cali was lying across the bed sideways with Kathryn's ass off of the bed. Moving slowly, I walked up behind Kathryn and starting touching her ass over her panties. "Take them off of me, David," she teased. You don't have to tell me twice! Gone were her thongs in a New York minute. Kathryn's pussy was completely shaven as I found out when I reached around to stroke her wet, fucking hot pussy. She groaned with delight and started moving her ass to meet my fingers. My hard dick was rubbing against her bum while I used my other free hand to play with her soft tits. Cali and I were looking at each other while Kathryn continued to devour her pussy, but not a word was spoken. Who needs to talk anyway?

Cali then said, "David, come over here. You need some attention, sweetie. Let me suck that swollen cock of yours!" Boom... I'm there. My dick is in Cali's mouth, and now Kathryn has moved around on the bed so that I could finger her pussy at the same time. It can't get any better than this, can it? Just watching this scenario and feeling my cock being adored, I could have blown a wad within seconds, but somehow, I managed to control myself.

Cali started gyrating her hips more intensely and I knew her orgasm was imminent. How fine it is to watch a woman about to explode in ecstasy! Cali came with soft moans. What a gal, though, she never stopped stroking my balls and sucking my cock. Kathryn then asked if I would lick her pussy. Honey, I'd pretty much do anything you ask me to do right about now. "Absolutely!" I answered. Kathryn got on her back and opened her pussy lips for me. I moved down, got comfortable, and began tasting and licking her sweet, sopping-wet pussy. I love to go down on a woman. It's such an intimate, erotic act. Kathryn had her fingers in my hair as I explored, teased and sucked her hot clit. It was Cali's idea to have Kathryn sit on my face. Now we're talking! With Kathryn's clit dripping her love juice on my face, Cali started licking and sucking my cock and balls. If my friends could see me now! Cali then gently guided my swollen member into her dripping pussy and rode me like she had all the time in the world.

Because the girls were facing each other, they began kissing each other over my body. I'm licking Kathryn's pussy and Cali's riding me like a horse. Dear Jesus, have I died and gone to heaven? It was way beyond any fantasy that I could have thought of and I came with a vengeance inside of Cali.

I continued to take Kathryn's lead as to what was her hot spot, and like a good boy scout, did as I was told. Kathryn's climax exploded her juice all over my mouth and face. Oh, the sweet surrender and the power I felt in making her cum! Since Cali seemed to want more, Kathryn and I (in an unspoken truce) took turns tasting and teasing her clit. Cali moaned, begged, arched and finally screamed when her release finally came.

We all were satisfied, hot and fucking thirsty as hell. Cali poured us all a soda, which I drank in seconds. I was exhausted, spent and still couldn't believe that this whole experience had happened. Lucky, fuckin' me! Oh, what fodder I had for future masturbation sessions!!

When is a good time to say, "Well thanks, ladies, had an amazing time, but tomorrow is another big day for me?" I didn't have to worry. Kathryn, Miss Bold, stood up and did the nite-nites for me. "David, you were wonderful! Thank you for being such an awesome, open-minded lover to us. Just tell us how much you enjoyed it.

I said, "Oh yes, ladies! Thank you! I won't be forgetting this anytime soon!"

XO Suzanne