Princess Jazmin Ch. 02

Story Info
An 18 year old Princess takes control of a 27 year old man.
757 words
4.19
26.5k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers

After being my Princess' footstool for a few hours, she had me rise and make her dinner. I made her a roast chicken with baked potato and garlic green beans. She sat at the table while I sat at her feet and kissed them while she ate and played on her phone. After she was done, she scraped her plate into a bowl and then made me eat out of it like a dog. She would put her foot on my head forcing my face into the bowl and smearing it all over my face as she laughed.

After my dinner, she took me into my bedroom where she tied me to the bed using the rope. She took off her socks and stuffed them into my mouth and then wrapped some duct tape around my head to keep me silent. She then lay next to me inspecting every inch of my naked body with her long nails. As she reached my caged cock, she took the key out of her bra and unlocked it, taking the cage apart and my cock sprung to life, she came to the realization that my cock was not as small as she thought. Fully hard by this point, I was about 7.5'' and quite girthy.

"I could have a lot of fun with this.." she said to me as she grinned while torturing the head of my pulsing cock. I hadn't cum in over three weeks so I was very sensitive at this point. She stood up next to me, undoing her belt and dropping her jeans to her ankles I saw her beautiful ass for the first time in a sexy pink thong. She then dropped her panties, and then mounted my face rubbing my nose in her pussy. She was drenched. She then took the tape off my mouth and took the socks out.

"Start eating slave boy" she commanded, as I happily lapped at her beautiful dripping pussy making her eventually ride my face and tongue, bouncing up and down having repeat orgasms that resulted in soaking my face with her cum. While doing this, she was teasing the shit out of my cock, rubbing it all over, jerking me off slightly, torturing the head, and rubbing my balls. I was in agony yet loving every minute of it. She then got out a condom, slid it over my cock, flipped around then put my cock deep in her pussy.

"If you cum, you will regret every drop of it" she says as she started riding my throbbing cock to a few more orgasms. I did everything I could to hold out and I did, and I did not cum without Princess Jazmin's permission. She climbed down off of me, inspected the condom, which was only full of precum.

Seeing that I had not cum, she told me she was going to allow me an orgasm for being such a good boy. She took out some lube and started jerking me off, at which point when I was about to cum, she let go and made it a ruined orgasm. I shot cum all over myself but I didn't feel great like you do after jerking yourself off.

She laughed as she ruined my orgasm saying "Slaves only get ruined orgasms, you will never get a real orgasm again." My heart sunk at first, but I was really happy to be serving Princess Jazmin so I guess I'll get used to it. She then got out a roll of the bondage tape, which is just vinyl and sticks to itself. She then got a hibachi wand and started wrapping my hard cock in the bondage tape while attaching the hibachi wand to it.

After getting the hibachi wand firmly attached to my cock without the possibility of falling off, she plugged it in and turned it on to maximum power. The feeling was amazing but was also pure torture. She took her soaked panties, balled them up, shoved them in my mouth and gagged me with more duct tape. "I'm going to leave this running for a few hours while I take your car and go explore your town. Might even go do some shopping. I'll be sure to grab your credit cards. I want you soaked in cum by the time I get back."

And with that, she put her pants back on, put back on her heels, grabbed my wallet and car keys, and walked right out the door.

To be continued in part three..

subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers