Princess Mia Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't want to answer, please let's stop this"

"Stop whining and answer the question? If anyone should be uncomfortable, it should be me. You have been raping a doll that looks like me while pretending to be my best friend"

"No, it's not like that. I know that I can never be your equal, or you would never let me..." I paused for a second "So, I just spend time with the doll just so I could feel what it would be like to be with a Princess like you. I'm so sorry please forgive me Princess Mia" I fell to my knees and started to kiss her feet and beg for forgiveness.

"Stop being such a wimp, if you were only a man you would've had a chance. With you crying like this you would never have a chance" then she looked at me growling at her feet and said. "You crying at my feet isn't going to fix this, you need to be punished."

"Yes, please Princess Mia, anything. I'll do anything."

"Again with promises. Ok, then get on your feet"

I stood up

"Now, you like to pretend this doll is me and take its clothes off, right?"

"Yes, Princes."

"Ok, Get Naked, Now."

"What?"

"No Questions, Ok. You promised to do whatever it takes. That mean you must do everything I ask, or I'll walk out of here right now and we'll never be friends again. Do you understand" She said softly but with authority.

"Yes, Princess" I could help but call her princess.

"No more talking, now get naked."

"Yes, Princess." I started to take my clothes off, first the shirt, then the pants. I was down to my boxers, the humiliation of getting naked in front of this beauty was giving me an erection, and it's hard to hide. Finally, I slowly took off the boxers and stood naked in front of Mia. I couldn't help but try to hide my penis behind my hands. Mia didn't like that,

"Did I ask you to cover yourself, Put your hands on your sides"

"Yes, Princes" I put my hands aside.

She slowly circled around me taking a good long look, then she came to stand right in front of me and said,

"I didn't know you had a nice body hiding underneath" I used to play rugby and frequently go to the gym, so I did have a nice body. "So, this is the little pathetic thing, that you wanted to stick inside me huh?" Even though I have an average size penis; her intent was to humiliate me further. It was working and, my penis reacted to the humiliation by twitching. "Hmmm, just as I thought. It seems my little slave boy likes to be dominated and humiliated, isn't it? Why else would you be standing here, in front me naked and have an erection? Why you enjoy kissing my feet?"

"Yes, Princess." For the first time I admitted out loud that I want to submit to her. "I love being your slave and to being humiliated by you. Nothing makes me happier than making you happy. Please take me as your slave, I'll do anything you ask"

"Are you sure? Because if we go down this road, there is no turning back"

"Yes, Princess. I'm sure. I have already been submissive to you."

"Ok, then. Let's make this official. Get on your knee's kiss my feet and beg to be my slave."

I fell to my knees kissed Mia's feet one at a time and "Please Princess Mia, take me as your slave, I promise to do everything you ask of me and I will do my best to make you happy all the time."

"Ok then, I agree to take you as my slave" she said with a smile and then she said "So, you promise to do anything I ask of you"

"Yes, Princess"

"Then take this doll, put in the floor and have sex with it like you do if you are alone"

"What? Are you sure Princess?"

"Yes, you said you would do anything I ask of you. go on, do it." With that she sat on my bed and looked at me as if to say go on.

As humiliating as it would be to fuck the doll in front of her, I had no choice.

"Yes Princess. I'll do anything you ask of me"

With that I took the clothes off the doll and put it on the ground and got on top of it and started to have sex in missionary style. I have never felt so humiliated in my life but the humiliation was making my excitation go over the roof. While I was making love to the doll Mia sat on the bed silently watching. The mixture of humiliation and the fact that I was being dominated by this beauty threw me over the edge within minutes. I tried to hold on as much as possible, but I couldn't I came with such a force, nothing could've stopped me.

While I was on the edge Mia had come behind me and was watching from the back. I had no idea where she was. As started to cum, she grabbed my balls and squeezed them so hard the pain was as intense as the pleasure from the orgasm was. I tried to scream but no sound came out coz I was out of breath from the intense experience. I ended up in the fetal position lying on the ground.

"Did you really think that I would be ok with you fantasizing about me when you ae playing with your dick and your toys. From now on you are to never think of me like that again. This is your punishment for ever thinking about me like that. Do you understand."

"Yes Princess Mia" I cried while lying on the ground.

"Now, be a good boy and clean up the mess."

I stumbled to my feet and went to grab tissues when she said,

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to clean the mess Princess"

"Use your tongue, and don't you dare leave a single drop."

So, I went back to my knees and started to clean the cum that was on the doll, on floor that was everywhere because I struggled with the pain while Mia was crushing my balls. I sunk to a new low as started to lick my own cum in front of Mia. She stood there watching and laughing. When I looked up I was horrified, I saw Mia was taking a video of me licking my own cum.

"Don't worry Ross, I have been recording everything you did with the doll and everything you have been doing since. This is just for insurance that you will be my own personal slave. No one will ever see this if you obey my every command"

Even though I already committed to be her slave, this made sure that I will always be her personal slave. Now I have no escape, but inside I knew I never would have wanted this any other way. I would always be Princess Mia's slave.

12