Princess Mia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SO, what are you waiting for? Strip!" said Mia, "Try on those panties, to see which one fits you."

So, I took off my Jacket and then the Shirt, I usually don't wear anything under, so I was not down to pants. Since I threw my Boxer's into the garbage, I had nothing under my pants as well. So, I slowly took my pants off and hung it on the wall next to my clothes. Now I was standing completely naked in front of three fully clothed beautiful girls. Naturally my hands went to cover myself up, its then I noticed that I was so nervous my cock was shriveled up like a walnut.

"Did I tell you cover up, put your hands on the side and stand straight. Only move when you put on the panties or stay when I tell you too!" Yelled Mia.

I put my hands to the side and picked a pink lace G-string to try on.

"Is his Prick tiny or am I imagining things?" asked Karina.

"He, does seems to have a tiny cock, its fits the sissy boy. But he does have a nice body." Said Amanda.

"Yes, to both. He has a Baby Dick, and look at him, he is getting hard from the humiliations. He likes it when we call his cock tiny." Said Mia.

I don't know if it was the humiliation or the soft material of the panties or maybe both, but my cock was getting hard. The panties were a perfect fit and cock snug inside it. The girls seem to like it, they told me to show different poses. Suddenly Karina stepped from behind and said, the G-string should go into your butt and pushed the thing material inside. Her touch sent shock waves through my body. I was able to recover and keep the pose, but the girls laughed at my expense.

They made me change into a few more panties and picked the few they liked. After the first time, they always made me stick the behind of the panty between my butt crack. They said it made my butt look nice. All this time, Mia kept giving me commands while Karina and Amanda made comments and jokes at my expense. But Amanda was very crude and she told me I had a nice butt and she's love to finger it. So, finally I was done trying on the panties. I was still wearing the final panty, which was white with a little pink bow right above the butt.

"It's too bad it ended, I'd love to finger that ass." Said Amanda.

"Go ahead, I don't mind." said Mia. I was Surprised that she would let this happened to me but I promised to do anything Mia asked of so I kept my silence.

"Really, that would be awesome." Said Amanda. "Ok, Ross bend over and put your hands on the bench. And hold still."

I did as I was told, turned to the bench, bent over so that I could put weight on my hands. I could see Amanda come up to me from behind on the mirror. She came close and lowered the panties down to my knees. She had a look on her face that said she knew exactly what she was doing. Having panties at my knees made me feel more naked than I felt when I completely naked.

Then she spat on her finger and started to rub it on my butthole, she slowly massaged the butthole and I could feel it relaxing and then she started to push a finger in, she was able to go halfway in. She held her finger in place for few seconds and then started to move slowly. Without even thinking I let out a small moan, which got a laugh from the girls.

"He seems to be enjoying this." Said Amanda.

"Karina, why don't you go spank him, he is enjoying this too much. He needs a punishment" Said Mia.

Karina jumped at the opportunity to spank me. She came from the left side and spanked my butt and the thighs from time to time. She spanked every time I was about to moan or seem to enjoy the fingering. Amanda never stopped fingering my ass, now she managed to sneak in two fingers it felt so tight in there and uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it soon. I can't believe that I'm here with panties around my knees and enjoying been fingered by a girl while another girl spanked me.

Soon after I could feel Amanda try to put a third finger it felt like she would tear my ass open, but she wasn't forceful, so I kept my cool and let her do her job. She seems like a master at this, she slowly pushed three fingers into my ass. Like before it took me little bit time to get used to three fingered but, I was soon enjoying the invasion into my ass. I know that when men do anal you can press on the prostate and it would feel amazing, I believe now Amanda's fingers were pressing on my prostate, so I was literally on heaven. I was moaning hard.

I knew I was coming close to finish, I knew the girls knew it too from my body language, so Karina tried to spank me hard but it did nothing to stop me. Amanda kept her place and kept pushing on prostate, in a second I came soo hard, I almost blacked out. Just as I was Cumming, Mia told Karina.

"Karina, Quickly, spank his balls, don't let him enjoy this too much."

Karina, didn't even take a moment to think, she spanked my balls hard from behind, I lost my balance and fell on to the bench, I was in both pain and pleasure. I was there on the bench catching breathe and I can hear the girls laughing. It just hit me that I came for the first time in my life because of a beautiful girl, but she used her fingers in my ass while one girl spanked me as the love of my life, my Princess was watching me. I came to my senses slowly and tried to stand up, but I was still on wobbly legs.

"Ross, you know the rules, you have to clean up the mess you make." Said Mia, and then she added "Don't forget the proper method, now quickly clean the mess."

I went to my knees and slowly start to lick my own cum off the floor and the bench. Amanda and Karina couldn't stop laughing at me, they kept making remarks about how pathetic I look licking my own cum. They called me a sissy gay bitch for cumming from anal fingering and then licking my own cum. I was humiliated beyond belief in front these beautiful ladies.

After I was done licking the cum, Mia told me to get dressed and come out to pay for the lingerie. I got dressed wiped my face as best as I could and came to the counter. By the time, I came, they were done with the billing and all I had to do was pay. After I was done with the payment and as we were about to leave Mia said.

"Ross, aren't you forgetting something. You should thank the ladies for helping you pick the panties and fingering your ass."

I turned to thank Karina and Amanda as I was about to say thanks Mia said.

"No no, thank them the proper way. On your knees, Kiss the boots."

I went to my knees and first kissed the boots of Karina and said, "Thank you Mistress Karina for helping pick panties and spanking my Ass" then I turned to Amanda and said, "Thank you Mistress Amanda for helping pick panties and fingering my Ass."

Soon we were on the highway heading home, by the time I got home it was around midnight. She dropped me at the apartment as she was about to leave I said

"Thank you, Princess Mia, for helping me buy panties and for everything."

"Sure Ross, you are welcome. I'll see tomorrow then. Maybe soon we'll have another adventure." With that she took off.

12