'Princess' Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok, Moose, we get the message. You're desperate. You're simply gagging for some cock. So go on, do it now. Worship that dick!' Tash orders.

Sylvia duly moves her head in and gets Simon in her gob and starts sucking him off. Or Tash pushes Sylvia's head in, rather, since the set-up gives Tash total control over proceedings. 'Not so fast, Moosey,' Tash giggles, after a few seconds, yanking Sylvia back by the hair (and away from Simon's cock), making her yell out in pain. 'There's no need to gobble. Take your time. I'm sure Simon would appreciate a little female finesse now he's been kind enough to let you eat his cock. Isn't that right, Simon?'

'Yes, Princess Natasha.'

'See? Ok, Moose, so let's try again. Lick it for a while first and then start sucking.' Tash shoves Sylvia back into 'servicing' position and she gets at it, licking away at Simon's cock and his balls. She does a decent job too. The combination of having his genitals tongued by a naked ugly girl while he drools longingly at an equally naked but very pretty one is clearly doing it for Simon and before too long he's shaking and grunting and groaning. 'Now suck it, Moose," commands Natasha. "Stop teasing the poor man. Suck his cock!' Sylvia obeys, she takes Simon's dick fully into her mouth and starts sucking for all she's worth. Natasha pouts at Simon. 'Having fun, Mr Woodrow?'

'Yes, Princess Natasha!'

'Like staring at my tits?'

'Yes, Princess Natasha!'

'Wish you could play with them like Mark's doing? Mmm, you'd love to, wouldn't you? Aw, poor Simon. And my ass? My pussy? Wish you could have some of that too? Yeah, I know. All I do is tease you, don't I? The beautiful Princess is a wicked little temptress. But never mind, the Moose is sucking you off nicely, right?'

'Yes, Princess Natasha!' This last 'YPN' is quite hard to make out because Simon is on the verge of exploding. He's bucking and grinding his hips, properly fucking Sylvia's mouth, and he's about to cum. But just before he does, with exquisite timing, Natasha drags Sylvia's head away and the poor bastard is left high and dry. 'Oh my god, Moosey, you can't do that to a guy!' Natasha screams. 'That's cruel. ... Isn't it, Mark?' I'm just about losing it, this is so funny. 'Fucking is, baby,' I say. 'Teasing little slag!'

Tash giggles. 'Hear that, Moose. You're a tease and a slag, doing that to poor old Simon. Look at him, he wants to cum in your mouth. Don't you, Simon?'

'Yes I do, Princess Natasha,' he groans. (And he does too, the horny sex-starved bastard, that's obvious from the state of him.) 'Well you're going to have to take charge then, aren't you?' Tash tells him. 'Show us you're a man.' Simon kind of nods but it's clear he doesn't really know what she means. So Tash explains: 'Good. So, first, what you need to do is call her what she is, a cock-teaser and a slag, and then you need to slap her around a bit. Think you can do that, Simon?'

'You cock-teasing little slag!' he yells down at Sylvia. 'Ok, now hit her,' Tash snaps.

Simon doesn't seem to want to do this.

'Hit her!'

Still no movement.

'Look, Simon, if you wanna get to cum in the Moose's mouth you'd better slap her around like I say. If you don't I'll just assume you only like being teased and we'll carry on doing what we've just done, get you all worked up and keep stopping. You don't want that, do you?'

He shakes his head. 'So, then,' grins Tash. He slaps Sylvia once, twice, three times across the face, and he does it quite energetically, however Natasha is far from satisfied: 'Harder, Simon! Make her yelp! C'mon, she deserves it. She's a no-good tease, we all agree on that.'

So Simon sets about Sylvia, really slaps her around. 'And call her a fat slag while you're doing it,' giggles Natasha, holding Sylvia's head still so she can't dodge the blows. The beating goes on for some time and the poor girl's cheeks are red-raw by the time Tash tells Simon he can stop hitting her. Meanwhile I'm nuzzling Tash's neck from behind and I've got my hand up under her arse, between her legs, pleasuring her pussy. Her cunt is dripping wet and I sense the hot little bitch is about to have an orgasm. She does: it ripples through her, has the girl moaning and purring with pleasure, at the same time as she's watching poor, pathetic Sylvia get roundly abused and assaulted. Yep, I think it's fair to say that this is yet another great example of how it's better being Natasha Reeves than Sylvia Tusk. Ditto Mark Taylor vs Simon Woodrow because only one of these guys (clue: it's not the latter) is getting thanked right now by Natasha for giving her 'such a lovely one'. How's he getting thanked? By receiving permission from Natasha to grind his cock into her ass till he cums, that's how! 'Oh yeah, baby!' I grunt, and I start doing it. Won't take long, I don't reckon, not in my condition (i.e. turned on so much I can barely breath). While I'm thus occupied, Natasha informs Simon that she's pleased with how he's roughed up and insulted Sylvia and so he can have his 'reward'. Which is for him to ram his dick back into Sylvia's mouth and fuck it until he explodes. 'No stopping this time,' Tash promises and she's as good as her word: she holds Sylvia's head firmly in position and Simon mouth-fucks her like a crazy man, or perhaps more accurately like a guy who hasn't had sex of any kind with a woman, even an ugly one, since forever. We end up managing a simultaneous ejaculation, me and Simon, would you believe? After maybe five minutes (perhaps less, definitely not more) he's spunking into Sylvia's mouth -- 'Swallow it, Moosey!' commands Natasha - and I'm doing the same all over Natasha's peachy ass.

I produce a lot more jizz, needless to say.

*

Glancing at my watch, I see it's almost noon and I decide I'd better try and take charge of things. I zip my cock away and I tell Simon to pull his pants up and take Natasha's knickers off his head. Then I send him back to work, aided and abetted by a sharp kick up the backside. (Meaning the last thing he says as he's exiting my office is 'ouch!')

Leaves me and the two naked girls. Or one girl plus a moose, should we say? No, let's not say that. Let's just be literally accurate and say I'm now left with two naked girls, one at either extreme of the 'attractiveness' scale. The fat, ugly one is still on her knees. She's retching from having to deal with a mouthful of Simon's 'output' but otherwise there's no harm done. (Although you'd never guess this from the way she's mewling: Jesus, the 'moose' handle is becoming more apt all the time, she's like some sort of dumb animal!) The slim, attractive one has released Sylvia's head and is stood there giggling uncontrollably, high spirits not remotely dampened by the fact that her ass is covered in my spunk. (Natasha's rear-end, which is perfection in ass-form, somehow appears even more alluring with this addition -- least to my eyes it does.)

Needs to be cleaned up though, Natasha's arse, doesn't it? Tissue maybe? Couple of paper towels from the loo? ... No, no need, because there's someone available who's already had a mouthful of spunk to eat, the perfect 'tool for the job' as it were. 'Enjoy your lunch, Moose?' I enquire. (She's finally managed to get it all down and has just about stopped gagging.) Natasha's mirth hasn't subsided. Quite the opposite. 'Yes, who's a lucky moosey today?' she giggles. 'It seems to have forgotten it's meant to be on a diet, Mark, doesn't it?'

'Does, baby, yes,' I grin. 'So, you know, seeing as the diet's already blown, how about our hungry moose eats a little more? How about it licks up that mess from your backside, sweetheart?' Natasha takes no persuading whatsoever: she sashays over to the other side of the office and stands with her back to me and Sylvia, assumes a kind of 'goddess' position with hands on hips and her exquisitely shaped, semen covered ass sticking out in our direction. 'Ok, I'm ready,' she announces. 'Make it crawl over on all fours, darling. That's how animals get around.'

I grin down at Sylvia: 'You heard the Princess.' Her subjugation is such that I need say no more and she doggy-crawls over to Natasha, saggy tits swinging down and fat arse unpleasantly displayed. I can't resist giving her lardy buttocks a few gratifying slaps with the palm of my hand as she goes along. 'Aw, Marky, you're not smacking its bum, are you?' laughs Natasha. (Although she hasn't bothered turning round to see for herself. The sound is a dead giveaway, I guess.) 'I am, baby, yes,' I chuckle. Once Sylvia has got over there, I get her to kneel up so that her face is aligned and up close to the thing she's about to clean with her tongue -- Natasha's ass. But let's make her beg a bit first. And let's promote Natasha from Princess to Empress. 'Please, beautiful Empress Natasha, please let me lick your tush clean,' I force Sylvia to say. 'Sure, Moosey, why not?' giggles Natasha. 'And make sure you get every last drop, ok?' So Sylvia gets cracking. She cleans all of this spunk -- my spunk! -- off of Natasha's backside and she does a damn fine job of it. Takes a few minutes (because it's not just the easy part, licking it off the buttocks, that she has to do, she also has to employ some serious tongue work inside Tash's ass to get the stuff which has seeped into there) but when she's done, it really is done: Natasha's butt is as good as new.

Deserves a reward really, Sylvia does, and she gets one: Natasha turns around and gleefully announces that the Moose is a moose no longer, she's now a dog and Tash wants to 'take it for a walk'. Ever obliging, I take my tie off and tie it around Sylvia's neck, then I offer the loose end to Tash. 'Here you go, sweetheart.'

'Aw, so sweet, thank you!' giggles Tash, and she proceeds to walk her 'dog' a few times around the room. As per Tash's instructions, Sylvia makes a constant stream of 'woof woof' doggy noises - it's hilarious! I catch Simon looking over from his desk at what's going on and he appears to be fascinated by the spectacle. Looks like he might even be rather enjoying it. Or perhaps it's just relief that it isn't him in here being persecuted. Either way I'm not keen on his demeanour and I make a mental note that at some point soon (maybe later in the week if we're not too snowed under) I'll give Natasha free reign with him for an entire day, tell her to be as mean as she likes, make the little bastard wish he'd never been born!

Speaking of being mean, what's happening now is Natasha has got bored of the dog and decided that it's a 'donkey' instead. A donkey being terribly mistreated because Tash has taken to more 'dragging' than 'walking' it, keeps yanking hard and fast on the makeshift lead, cruelly snapping the poor thing's neck up and down and from side to side -- just all over the place basically. At the same time I'm following close on behind and I'm continually kicking and slapping her arse. (Sylvia the donkey's arse, I mean, not Natasha's - Natasha's arse I'm simply having a nice time ogling at: she's rather flaunting it as she's sauntering round with this new pet of hers.) Sylvia's meant to have switched from dog to donkey noises ("eee-yore eee-yore eee-yore" is what this boils down to) but what with Natasha jerking her neck around and me abusing her hind-quarters, all we're really hearing is her screaming and sobbing, which Natasha says she's finding 'very irritating', and so I retrieve Sylvia's knickers from the floor and I stuff them into her mouth, thus silencing her. 'Thank you, sweetie, that's so much better,' says Natasha. With Sylvia now unable to make any noise other than a distressed but very muffled 'ug ug ug' sound, Natasha decides she'd like to 'ride the donkey'. 'That's ok, honey, isn't it?' she asks me.

'Sure, princess, take it for a spin. Oh and that reminds me ... I've been thinking about giving you a company car. Brand new. Any model and any colour you want. Would you like that, sweetie, a company car?'

'Oh Mark!" she erupts. "Oh yes please!' Tash drops Sylvia's 'lead' for a second and moves to embrace her benefactor, presses into me and kisses my face off. (With the hot little bitch still naked, it truly is a snog to remember!) Once she's finished kissing me, Natasha decides to get dressed before mounting her 'donkey' and completing a few circuits of my office. She rides the poor thing vigorously, gouging her long nails into its ample neck, slapping its fat arse, grinding her heeled sandals into its flabby torso; there's little doubt that if it weren't for her 'panty-gag' the clearly anguished Sylvia would be screaming the place down. 'Go, baby, go!' I yell at Natasha, laughing and urging her on. She dismounts finally and asks Sylvia if she 'enjoyed the ride'.

'Ug Ug.'

'Oh sorry, forgot,' giggles Natasha, pulling the knickers out of Sylvia's mouth. "Is that better?' Sylvia nods her head. She's still on all fours. 'So, had enough of being a donkey?' enquires Natasha.

'Yes, Empress Natasha.'

'Rather be a moose? ... Want to be a moose again?'

'Yes, Empress.'

'Ok, if you ask me nicely I might let you,' smiles Natasha, savouring her utter domination of the wretched girl.

'Please, Empress Natasha, please let me be a moose again!'

"A fat ugly moose?'

'Yes, Empress. A fat ugly moose.'

Tash giggles and looks at me. 'Let me just check with the boss.'

'Sure, baby,' I grin. 'And she'd better get back to work. This isn't a holiday camp, for fuck's sake!'

Natasha nods and looks enquiringly over at where Sylvia's clothes are lying -- her dress, bra, shoes.

'Dunno, Tash. What do you think?'

'Hmm, I dunno either. Should we keep her naked for the rest of the day?'

'Yeah, princess, why not?' I say. Natasha giggles and retrieves Sylvia's 'lead'. Then she 'walks' her out of my office, back to her desk opposite Simon. 'Right, Moosey, tons to do, so get to it.' Tash says, breezily. Sylvia lumbers onto her chair and starts fiddling around with some papers on her desk. She's in a bit of a daze, frankly. Simon looks away (maybe I was wrong about him enjoying watching Sylvia's ordeal). Natasha glances over at him and smiles. 'Ok there, Simon?'

'Yes, Princess Natasha,' he mumbles.

'The Moose being naked won't put you off your work, will it?'

'No, Princess Natasha.'

'Might put him off his lunch, though, Tash,' I can't resist joking. Natasha laughs at this. Then she seems to remember something: 'Hey, speaking of lunch ... you're taking me out, honey, aren't you?' (Am I?)

'Thought you were having a dial-in, sweetheart?'

'Changed my mind. I'd love for you to take me somewhere. What about Zefferellis? I feel like having pasta. Will you take me to Zefferellis, darling?"

'Sure, baby. C'mon, let's go.'

I grab my coat. Happy Days!