Princess of the Monsters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Issobell to fall over onto the floor. "We are to leave right after I had something to eat."

"Right, right; very smart indeed. You be lookin' trouble's way when you don't eat, right?" Issobell rose up next to her and stretched.

Princess Chrodia absentmindedly gazed over towards Issobell, eyes hitting the redheaded young woman's decently sized unclothed breasts. She was caught before she was able to go unnoticed, however, and Issobell used this to her advantage and grabbed them from the bottom with her hands, pressing her bosoms up in a clear tease to the princess, accompanied by a minxing-smile.

Princess Chrodia stepped back, shaming herself mentally for leering at her new friends' body.

"Do you have any wardrobe? I saw you had a raggedy dress with you when we met

each other in Emalia's place, but you showed up here without any clothes."

Issobell dropped her breasts and they fell back into place with a jiggle. She lifted a hand up and tapped herself on the head with her palm. "Right! Thing is...I got a bit tipsy last night, right? So I don' really remember where I left me clothes. 'fraid I ain't got noffin' to wear, 'ove."

Princess Chrodia looked at her stunned.

"But you can't go around town not wearing anything! Not only will you be the center of stares in the town, but what if it's become even colder than it was?"

"I ain't no stranger to runnin' amok wivout clothes on. Sure it'll be fine." Said Issobell.

"No, no, no!" Chrodia shook her head in refusal to the mere thought. "I will buy you some new clothes from the armory shop; I'm sure they'll have something."

"Well, I'm goin' wiv you," Issobell narrowed her eyebrows.

"You cannot go anywhere looking like that," argued Princess Chrodia with a shake of her head.

"Bloody I will! Wot do you expect me to do, eh? Stay 'round 'ere an' wait till some bloke comes in an' tries to stick 'is Johnny in me arse-hole?"

Princess Chrodia could see this was going nowhere fast; Issobell was too high-strung to just let things go. So she had no choice but to accept that she was going to be accompanied, for a small duration, by a fully naked woman. And the thought, the mere thought of it made her blood run cold; who knew what ideas the people who saw them together would get.

"I suppose I have no choice," Princess Chrodia sighed. "Well, let us get going, then."

Together they left the room and headed out the door. They returned back to the reception area where the large-bellied man was adding the finishing touches to the pork soup. He turned around and the wooden spoon he was sampling a taste from fell right to the floor, his hands soon slapping onto his cheeks in a horrified gesture.

"Yeah, yeah! It ain't like you 'aven't seen me naked before, remember? I came down 'ere last night."

"But good heavens, woman! Do you mean to tell me that you will be running around in the nude all day? J--just what happened in that room last night?! WAIT, don't tell me...You two are joined...?"

"W—what? No, no, no! Please, sir, understand; we did not lie together. N--not in that way, it's ju-,"

"That bloody bloke I brought down 'ere, he 'ad the bloody nerve to go an' lie 'is 'ands on this piece o' royalty right 'ere! The poor bird was so terrified because of yer inability to scout fer buffoons, that she asked me to protect 'er while she slept! Ain't NOFFIN' more 'appen! Got it?"

"B—bu--but you just admitted that you two lain together!" The man trembled at the lips.

"Bloody 'ell! I_DID_NOFFIN'_WIV_'ER!" The volume in Issobell's voice was so excess that Princess Chrodia jumped and backed up. The man behind the counter dipped down behind his counter shivering in fear and making praying gestures with his hands.

"All right, all right! I believe you, I believe you! E--even if you two lassies did do something together, I ain't one to tell, honest! Just, please! I'm only trying to make a living in this God-forsaken town!"

"I think you were a little hard on him," Princess Chrodia gave her a light tap on the shoulder.

Issobell glanced at her, but then faced the man.

"Sir, I will be taking my friend here to go acquire new clothing from the armory. But we will be back in a few short moments. Will the soup be ready by then?"

The man slowly pulled himself up and came out of his hiding behind the counter. He cautiously looked over the two, still quite startled by the confrontation with Issobell. "Y--yes, Your Royalness! The soup will be ready an--and, don't worry about any future pays should you ever fancy yourself a stay here."

"Thank you, kind sir." Chrodia bowed to him once more and then they made way to the door.

They stepped out into the town and just as Princess Chrodia had predicted, the stares came almost as swift as the morning breeze that brushed against them.

"I am not fond of how they are looking at you," Princess Chrodia whispered into her ear.

"Not like its the first time these fools 'ave seen a bird naked! They can bloody look all they want! But it don't mean they're gettin' a lucky night wiv me! 'sides...Me interests lie with a certain princess who I've got in me company now..."

Princess Chrodia brought a hand to her mouth and muffled a gasp. But when Issobell just started laughing at the reaction she had drawn from the princess, Princess Chrodia sighed in relief and concluded that the words her companion spoke were those in playful jest.

They entered the weaponry shop but then walked right over towards the built-in armory, receiving stares from the men behind the counters.

"Top of the morning to you all! I am here in hopes of finding some wardrobe for my friend here. She, err, she had a bit of bad luck and lost her clothes," Chrodia stated, trying to keep the information regarding HOW Issobell lost them, to a bit of a minimum.

"Oye! Just take a gander at the stuff available! Sure you'll find somethin' for your friend."

They went over the available pieces of clothing and armor that were on display, and for such a small little shop, there was surprisingly a large amount of wardrobe available.

Princess Chrodia was just about to pick something out, and the piece of clothing in question was a luxurious aqua-blue dress that had little flower trimmings around the waist and at the shoulders; a dress she thought would be perfect and accommodate Issobell nicely. However, much to her surprise, Issobell had already picked out an outfit.

Issobell's choice was much less flattering or worthy of compliments: It was plain and was befitting of a peasant's clothing collection. It was a khaki color lacking any embroideries or patterns, with the chest being cut quite low for a large display of skin. It also was shorter than Chrodia's own white gown, covering the knees but then stopping right there at the knees, not covering much in terms of legs.

"Issobell, would you not prefer something more...Vivid?" Inquired Chrodia.

Issobell looked at her. "Listen, I ain't a big shot royalty like you, okay? I'm not royalty, nobility, nothin'! An' I'm fine acceptin' that an' dressin' the part. This right here? This is enough."

Princess Chrodia paid for the dress which was only one measly piece of bronze.

Issobell slipped into it and sighed while stretching from side to side with her hands on her hips.

"You look stunning," complimented a beaming Princess Chrodia.

"I bet you're just sayin' that to make me feel good," Issobell rolled her eyes with a light furl of her lips. She didn't seem convinced by Princess Chrodia's compliment.

"Is there anything else that I can help you with?" Asked the armory owner.

"Is there anything else, Issobell?"

"A knife, like...A good knife that I could rip a man's 'eart out an' then carved out 'is innards wiv! That's wot I want."

The owner of the armory gazed off to the side and leaned over towards Princess Chrodia, placing a hand by her ear as he whispered into it: "Looks like you got a violent one on yer hands, lass."

They purchased an orichalcum knife from the armory owner and Princess Chrodia and Issobell took returned back to the Moonbeam INN where the two enjoyed two bowls of pork soup. After their breakfast, they took their leave of the town. Princess Chrodia had informed her that they would be spending a good few hours within the forests outside of the town for the sake of practicing her swordsmanship skills, and once she had a good few hours in of this, they would be moving on to the next town.