Princess Peach's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think so?" Bowser asked. "MagiKoopas!" Three MagiKoopas appeared. "Why don't you fasten Mario to one of the walls so he can have a front-row seat?" All three flung their strongest attacks at Mario, and he was pushed to the wall, then lifted up until he was fastened by magical nets on the middle of the wall.

"Mario!" I cried, turning my attention to my beloved.

"He can't free himself," Bowser called triumphantly. "Now, Princess, watch this." A trap door in the middle of the room opened, and a giant bed rose from it. "Because of your resistance to me, you will be deflowered before an audience, including your loving husband." He turned his head from me and called to the door, "Bring them in. The show's about to start."

Chapter Five: Peach's Sensual Awakening

As Bowser pushed me on the bed and held me there, the entire court walked in and immediately fastened their attention on me. They sat around the bed in concentric circles, but kept a safe distance from the bed.

"Let me go!" I cried, but his hands held me fast to the bed.

"Oh, no, Princess...I'm not letting you go. You will succumb to me, and I will be the one who takes your virginity." Cheers, more masculine than feminine, rose up from the crowd, and intensified as he began to strip me. He flung off both of my dresses, then took off my bra and underwear so that I was naked. Then he held me up to the crowd.

"See how beautiful she is! ...I bet even Mario has not seen her like this." He lifted his head and looked at Mario, high up on the wall. "Take your last look at your virgin wife, Mario. She will not be for much longer!"

He got on top of me and slid his hand between my legs, but I fought his efforts to part my thighs, pinching his hand between them.

"Ow, bitch!" he cried, withdrawing his hand in pain. I looked up and saw Mario cheering for me. As I smiled up at him, Bowser took the advantage and used both hands to spread my legs wide. The crowd erupted in cheers as he situated himself between my legs, and admittedly, a look of fear passed over Mario's and my face. I felt him rub his penis between my legs, rubbing against my clitoris hard, and the sensation was so great it almost overcame my fear. Cries of "Get her, Bowser!" resounded throughout the crowd, and I looked out helplessly at the sea of faces, which offered no help and no kindness to me.

Bowser raised his head and again looked at Mario. "Well, does the loving husband have anything to say before I finally pierce the Princess?"

"Only one thing, and it's meant for Peach." Mario and I locked eyes, and he spoke. "Peach, if Bowser takes the advantage and you are no longer a virgin, I will not hold it against you. The fact that you have held him off this long shows what a wonderful and dedicated woman I married. I know that you want to save yourself for me, and I'm doing the same for you. But I would rather have my wife alive and not a virgin than my wife six feet under and a virgin. You're far too important to me to put your sexual experience over your life."

The crowd gave a mocking sigh, and Bowser scoffed. "Well, isn't that sweet, Princess? Your husband even gives you the green light! You know I am meant to be your first."

He breathed down my neck, and I felt him rear back. "Enjoy your last seconds as a virgin, Princess!" he cried, and he thrust forward.

"Huh?" Bowser cried. The crowd gasped. "Princess, what---" Then he looked down. "You bitch, you dodged me!" he cried angrily. "I'll teach you!"

The crowd started to yell and cheer again as he grabbed my hips painfully, pulled me onto his lap and held me there.

"Now you cannot slide back out of my way," he said maddeningly. "Now, Princess, get ready, because I will rock your world when I am inside you at last." Then he thrust forward.

"What the hell---" Bowser asked, sputtering in disbelief. "She---she---damn, she's so tight I can't get in!"

The crowd started to jeer, this time at Bowser.

"Ha ha ha..." roared a dumb-looking Koopa on the front row. "He can't get in her, ah-ha ha ha..."

"Shut the fuck up, all of you!" Bowser roared loudly. I grinned up at him. "Stupid fucker. I guess I have the advantage now."

He growled angrily, then tried to thrust again. I could feel his penis rubbing against me, but he failed to penetrate me.

"You bitch, what the hell are you trying to do to me?" he growled softly. "You're wrecking my rep!"

"It's only what you're trying to do to me, Bowser," I said diplomatically. "You're trying to tarnish my good reputation by piercing me."

"Ha ha ha! He still can't get in her!" cried a few young male Koopas a few rows back.

"What's the matter, Bowser? Can't get it up?" cried a group of females.

He shook his fist at them angrily. "Shut the hell up, you fuckers!" he yelled. He turned around to yell at the crowd, and when he did he loosened his grip on my hips. I took the advantage, wriggled out of his grasp and ran like hell towards the door.

"Hey, there she goes, Bowser!" cried a bunch of Koopas as I bounded toward the exit. I heard and felt Bowser's thundering footsteps, and I turned around only to be picked up and carried back to the bed. I looked up at Mario, and he was laughing uncontrollably at Bowser.

"You think this is so funny, Mario?!" Bowser called up to him.

Through his laughter, Mario replied. "I knew she would never let you inside her, consciously or subconsciously. Way to go, Peach!"

"I'll fix that," Bowser muttered, and he flung me on the bed. Then he spread my legs again. "I'll just loosen you up." With that, I felt his cold claw slide inside me easily. I gasped at the new feeling, and he grinned.

"Did it hurt, Princess?" Bowser asked tauntingly as he pushed his claw further inside. "No...actually, it didn't," I said honestly.

"Damn, " he muttered, and he withdrew his claw. Then he stopped short. "I have an idea," he said firmly, and the crowd shut up. "Feel this, Princess?" He traced down the inside of my thigh with his claw gently. "I bet it feels really good."

He reached up and fondled my left breast with his other hand. To my surprise, I could feel my clitoris start to throb, deliberately and slowly. My arousal relaxed me a bit, and he knew it.

"I knew I could do it for you if you let me, Princess," he said. "I can tell you're getting there. You're all wet for me."

"I'll never be wet for you, you son of a bitch," I growled low in my throat.

"Ah, but you are, Princess," he said cajolingly. "Your body is responding to me and my touches. You want me inside you so badly you can't stand it."

"Never!" I cried, louder this time.

"I am the first man to arouse you so much, am I not?" "No!" I yelled in frustration.

"You keep denying it, but I am," Bowser said cajolingly as he again moved and settled on top of me. "You want me, Princess. Lie back and let me give you pleasure."

"No!" I fought against him fiercely and did not let him touch me.

After a few heated minutes of fighting, he threw up his hands in defeat and rose from his position on top of me.

"Okay, Princess. I give up." He snapped his fingers and the fleet of Magikoopa appeared. "Let Loverboy down from the wall. I'm out of here." He stomped from the room in disgust, and his bewildered subjects slowly followed him from the room.

Covering my nude self with my hands and arms, I got up from the bed and shakily stood, my knees still quivering from my close call. The Magikoopa dissolved the nets surrounding Mario, and he dropped to the ground easily, then ran over to me and hugged me.

"Oh, my darling, I thought he was really going to kill you," Mario said, hugging me tightly.

"If he had gotten inside me, I would have died of terror," I said, with a touch of laughter.

"Come on, Peach, let's go," Mario said kindly. "Hopefully there are no more Koopas we have to fight through."

Chapter Six: Staying The Night

We walked to the door and pushed at it, only to find that it was locked from the outside. Suddenly a familiar voice blared in from the outside. "If you two have found that you cannot escape, kudos to you for being smart. You will stay inside the castle with our beloved king, and he will triumph over you."

I recognized the voice of my former Koopa friend. "Cal! You let me out at once!" I yelled, sounding my anger with fists on the door.

"No, fair Princess," Cal said patiently. "You and Mario will stay in there this night. Needless to say, he will be your first, and you will not leave here a maiden."

"Fuck you, you piece of shit!" I yelled, but got no answer. I turned around and leaned on the door. "He is so bluffing," I said to Mario.

"Yeah...Bowser is just doing this as a last ditch effort," Mario said reassuringly. But I saw a look of sadness pass over his face.

"What's the matter, Mario?"

"Oh, Peach...it's nothing."

"Yes, it is. What troubles you?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, it's just that I really thought he was going to succeed today. He had the right plan and carried it out well and everything, and when he was...close to you and trying to arouse you, I was scared for a minute. God help me if I am human, but I was really scared that you would find him a better bedmate than me." Mario blushed in embarrassment at his confession.

I snorted in disdain. "Ha. Bowser may think he's all that in the sack, but I'll be damned if I ever prefer a bad boy over a great man." I kissed Mario on the cheek gently and tenderly.

"That means a lot, Peach," he said softly. As I turned from him, he caught my hand and looked me in the eyes. "You know you mean more to me than being my "maiden" wife. You are intelligent, strong, and full of such character, and your outward beauty only brings it out for the world to see."

"Aww...You really know how to flatter a girl!" I said, putting my hand dramatically over my heart.

"But really, Peach...I know Bowser, and he is perseverant; give him that. If he should---" Mario stopped himself, then said,"--if anything should happen, do not worry that I will no longer see you as my wife. You will still be my equal and my life's joy. I, unlike Bowser, see no value in the primitive practice of deflowering women just to possess them and show male strength over females."

My eyes teared, because the statement was so heartfelt and sweet. "But I promised myself, Mario. I promised myself to my future husband when I was very young---" "And it's a beautiful sentiment that you withstood all the pressure for me, but you're the same woman I married, even if the asshole who resides in this place is technically your first."

I shuddered at the thought. "God. He would be so...cruel. So overpowering."

"You mean, you've actually thought of it?" Mario joked with me. "My God, you crazy woman!" "Shut up! I can't even imagine it. Ewwww...I pity the fool girl that fucks Bowser. Shit...ending up with scratch marks and bruises all over her." Then my eyes glittered with mischief. "Probably there's a whole lot of punctured girls in Bowser's past."

Mario gasped. "Damn!"

"What?"

"I've never heard you talk nasty like that! That's borderline raunchy!" Mario gave a look of bemused confusion.

"When I say punctured, I mean his claws punctured their rubber arms. You know...blow-up girlfriends?" I elbowed him and he started to crack up. "Shit, what did you think I meant? I don't talk raunchy shit like that."

"Well, I thought..." Mario started to say, then dissolved into laughter. I joined him and we laughed for a long time.

At last, I looked up through the high window and saw the presence of night. "Well, time to find the bedchambers in this place," I said, readying myself to leave the throne room.

"Be careful, Peach. Nighttime houses the unknowns," Mario said sagely.

"I will. You just be careful of assholes looking for a fight," I said facetiously. I wandered into the right corridor through the grand double doors, and Mario headed down the left through the small exit.

I walked for what felt like ages, not knowing where I was or what I would come upon. Finally I came to a dead end, and I bravely tried the door. It swung with my slight touch, and a well-sized bedchamber was revealed to me, with a fireplace warmed with flames and an equally well-sized bed, more than suitable for me to spend a night in. I walked in, feeling oddly chilly from the hallway, and enjoyed the respite the flames afforded me. After taking off my silk outer gown and undoing the crown from my hair, I lay the gown and crown on the chair in the far corner and went to lie down in the bed. As I moved aside the covers, it felt as if someone had been expecting me; the bed and indeed the room itself felt as if not just a passerby was expected at any time, but as if a beloved guest were coming to stay. Waving aside my misgivings, I lay down and closed my eyes.

Chapter Seven: Overpowered By Desire

A short time later, I felt something brush my face almost tenderly. I opened my eyes and screamed. "Oh, God!"

Bowser was staring me in the face. "You know, you are so beautiful when you're frightened," he said menacingly, his icy, metal-like claws grasping the pale, thin flesh of my shoulder.

"I see my trap worked. You fell right into bed, not knowing that this was the very place I wanted you to come. But tonight, I will be the one coming," he said suggestively, his eyes flickering with a devilish light. I looked around and saw that the fire had been extinguished, and I was lying on top of the covers, now completely naked, as was Bowser.

"I will possess you tonight. I will be inside you tonight, Princess. You don't believe it, but I will be." He again situated himself between my legs.

"Bowser...please don't..." I said, feeling oddly overcome with sleep.

"Ha. You're too sleepy to defend yourself, Princess. This just makes it easier." He rubbed his penis between my legs, and this time I could not fight back, but could only lie there.

"You like that, don't you, Princess?" Bowser cooed. "Don't you wish it was inside you?"

"No...please go away and leave me alone," I said through a yawn. I tried to turn over, but he wouldn't let me.

"Oh, no, you don't. I will have what I want tonight, and what I want is you." He pinned my shoulders and hips to the bed and pressed his penis forward, trying to thrust inside me. I felt instant pain and started to whimper.

"Ow, Bowser...please stop...it hurts..."

"I won't stop, Princess; not until I have broken into you and have claimed you." He groaned in pleasure. "God, you're so hot. I've almost got you." He tried to thrust forward a final time; to my surprise, he was not allowed in.

"Damn, Princess, you're tighter than I thought." He looked confused.

"Please, stop trying...I can't...take it..." I mumbled, fighting my sleepy eyelids.

"Well, maybe I should stop." He rose from his position, as before when he had tried to deflower me. "You know, Princess, I don't understand it." He shook his head in confusion. "I was between your legs, you were half-asleep, I thrust. I should have gone inside you easy." Then I saw a malevolent grin spread slowly across his face. "Hmm...maybe this will work."

He got on top of me and kissed my lips, almost gently. His hot breath almost burned my lips as he kissed me, at first gently, then more intensely. I felt his forked tongue slide from his lips and press against my lips, and against my will my lips parted, allowing his tongue inside my mouth. As he kissed me, his hands felt all over my body, my breasts, my waist, my hips, caressing me and tracing the tips of his claws over my skin. I felt my skin heat up under his touch, and my clitoris started to throb, like before when he had touched me. I couldn't believe it; Bowser was actually turning me on.

He shifted his position on top of me and pressed down on me harder, his tongue sliding deeper into my mouth and tickling me. At the same time, I felt his hands come up beside my face, and I tensed, fearing he was going to hit me. But instead, his hands cupped my face almost gently, and he slowly drew his tongue from my lips and kissed down my neck to my breasts. He fondled the left one with his hands and licked the tender, hot skin. To my disgust, he started to suck the nipple, but I found it actually felt good.

As he sucked and kissed my breasts, his hands felt lower, holding my hips as he had earlier, but more gently this time. I felt his claws inch slowly over my thighs and then touch the tissues between my legs. The sharpness and coldness of his claws shocked me, and I made a quick gasp.

Bowser looked up from his kissing and smiled. "Did that feel good?" In spite of wanting to get out of his presence, I nodded. It was almost like I did not control my body or my mind anymore. All my body wanted was to feel him inside me, claiming me and making me his, and all my mind wanted was to space out and disconnect.

Bowser left my breasts and kissed down my torso all the way to between my legs. I was surprised at the tenderness of his kisses, which were usually rough and full of unbridled lust and desire. He lightly licked my clitoris and I shuddered in delight.

"You're all wet for me, Princess. Don't say you're not, because I see the evidence." He chuckled low in his throat. "I knew it was so." He pressed his mouth to the lips of my entrance, and I felt his tongue slide from his lips and inside me. My heart stopped for a second as he slowly began to lick, his tongue venturing deeper inside me, and the sensation he caused was greater than ever. I gasped and moaned aloud, feeling his tongue pleasuring me and spiralling me higher and higher. At the same time, he started caressing my clitoris with one claw, the tip of it ever so slightly tickling me. The muscles of my thighs and hips tensed and relaxed quickly, and I gasped and moaned louder with the increasing pleasure shooting through my body. There was a look of glee on Bowser's face as he pushed his tongue ever deeper inside me. When I was about to come, Bowser wrested his lips from my flesh and gasped for breath. I did the same.

"You see, Princess?" he said sweetly, licking his lips suggestively. "I do turn you on. Now..." he said, caressing my inner thigh with one hand, "do you want to finish what I started?"

I was instantly repulsed at the idea of sex with him, but I could not and would not forget the way he had expertly pleasured me to the brink. When I did not reply right away, he smiled.

"Tough choice, isn't it, Princess? Wait for your wedded husband to claim you, but knowing that I, your mortal enemy, was the first to arouse you as I have? Or follow through and let me pierce you and slide into your warm body, and live with the knowledge that I, not Mario, was the one who took the fair Princess' virginity?"

He rested his chin on his hand in mock thought. "Hmm...which to choose, which to choose?" He playfully traced circles and swirls on my thighs, which felt as if they were aflame. My mind swirled similarly with thoughts of my beloved Mario, invaded by my fully aroused thoughts of Bowser.

Finally Mario's voice invaded my head: "If he should---if anything should happen, I will still see you as my wife." My burning mind thought, in its insanity, that if I were to let Bowser take me, Mushroom Kingdom might just be safe from the endless attacks that had gone on since my birth. He would not chase me anymore, having already made love with me. My heart and rational mind shuddered at the thought, but my body did not choose to listen to either of their opinions.

My body relaxed, and my legs fell wide apart. Bowser grinned devilishly. "Oh, Princess, I've waited so long for you to finally succumb to me," he said intensely and quietly as he climbed on top of me, pressing me down underneath his weight. I gasped as he pressed his penis close to me, barely stroking me with the head. The gleeful expression returned on his face, and I felt his penis pressing against the lips of my entrance again, making me shiver. Bowser prepared to thrust, and my muscles tensed.