Princess Plug

Story Info
Husband Buys Anal Toy for Wife.
936 words
3.86
63.2k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I'm surfing porn and come across photos of women with butt plugs. They are made of metal and have a jewel on them. Imagining sliding one into my wife's ass is making me very hard. We have never played with toys, but I find myself buying one online, staying so hard through the process that I start to leak pre-cum.

My wife has a great ass. She is a little chubby, big boobs, a little bit of a tummy and big round hips with a big round ass. She has very pale white skin and doesn't shave, she trims her hair to keep it neat. When she lays naked on her stomach, you can see butthole hairs sticking out of her crack and seeing that makes me very hard.

I'm hard the entire drive home. My wife is at the kitchen sink when I get home and I come up behind her to give her a hug and kiss on her cheek. She feels my hard cock press into her buns. She asks if I've been looking at porn at work again. I tell her "No, I've been thinking of you all day."

That was true, I keep seeing it in my head. Her bending over, sliding up her skirt and pulling down her panties and me sliding the shiny, hard steel knob into her butthole.

My wife undoes my pants and gets on her knees so she can wrap her warm, wet mouth around my cock for some nice stroking. She tells me to sit on the kitchen chair and she pulls off her skirt and takes off her panties and puts them in my nose to smell. She straddles me and bobs up and down while I grab hold of her big ass. I cum quickly and a lot, but I stay hard and she rides me to her satisfaction.

I'm at work and there is a knock on my office door. I have a delivery. It's a box and I know what it is. I feel myself getting very warm and my heart starts beating faster. It's a morning delivery, so I have to wait all day thinking about it. It's also boys night out.

I get home to an empty house, my wife texts me that she is at the grocery store and will see me when I get home. I just have enough time to change clothes. What am I going to do with this thing? I don't know how to give it to her. In a hurry, I put in in her panty drawer on top of her panties in plain sight, then I leave. I have to give guys a ride to the bar. I start to think I should go back, but she'll be home by then. I go out with the guys and hardly hear anything they say. I keep checking my phone for texts. But nothing.

I get home and my wife is asleep. Did she go to bed mad?

I wake up and my wife is still asleep, I open her panty drawer and it is still there. I get ready for work and have to leave while she is still asleep.

About lunch time I get a text from my wife. It's a picture of her backside in her office bathroom mirror. Her skirt is pulled up, showing off her fantastic buns and there is a shiny glint between her cheeks. I can't wait to get home now.

I get home and she is in the bedroom sitting on the edge of the bed rocking back and forth. She stands up and we hug and kiss. She keeps holding on pressing her body hard into mine and kissing with a passion that we haven't done in a while. She is wearing this long cotton form-fitting skirt that goes to her ankles. I get on me knees and start to slide the skirt off her body. As I pull it down, I expect to see her cotton panties which always smell so good. But she isn't wearing any panties. I press my nose into her hair and lick it.

She sits down on the bed, then she lays back and spreads open her legs. I can see her inner thighs are glistening. She has been wet all day and it's been dripping down her thighs. I begin to lick her thighs and she moans and writhes with every tongue stroke. I make my way to her pussy which is pulsing like a volcano waiting to explode. I slide my tongue in and out and lick all over.

After a huge orgasm, she rolls over and tells me to take it out with my teeth. I obey. She pulls open her cheeks and I feel my teeth slide against her and bite around the jewel and pull it out. She tells me to slip the tip of my cock in her butthole.

I press it in, then I press it in all the way and lay down on her fully enjoying her round buns pressed against me. She reaches her hand around to grab my head and hold it against hers. I lay on her, trapping her with my weight so I can slide my fingertips up and down the sides of her body. Her hips get goose bumps. I slowly thrust a little in and out and work into a harder and harder rhythm until I fill her ass with my hot cum.

It's the best sex we have had in a while. She asks me if I have any more surprises. Any ideas?